My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mermaid Kalon Kit UFA

Postby redhorizon » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:18 pm

Res

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Mark!!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:38 pm

★★★★★★.:Username:. Peachpie1164
★★★★★★.:Kit Name:. Milan Ellis
★★★★★★.:Kit Gender:. Male

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

❤❤❤{573 words}❤❤❤

When Milan wakes up in the morning and goes in sits before his vanity, brushing his locks, he looks in the mirror and sees his beauty, and it excites him. Milan knows he’s beautiful and wears his markings like medals. Milan has always listened to their praises, they come non-stop, each mimicking the last but always genuine. And he loves it. Every single time he’s told how beautiful he is, no matter how often or how many times he’s told Milan adores it.

At first Milan was terrified by how beautiful he was. Before he turned 7 he just put it down to being a small person with pinch-able cheeks, since he grew up around elderly ladies. But as he started primary school he realised it was everyone commenting on his beauty, and it was scary to see. At first Milan was worried to do anything that didn’t support his beauty, he was kind to everyone and never spoke his thoughts, even when he knew the person opposing him was wrong he never spoke up.
Milan was scared that people would begin to call him ugly if he was to act out.

But one day, Milan snapped, a kid in his class was annoying him, following him around not letting him breathe, so Milan pushed her down the stairs. Instantly he regretted it and started to apologise but the girl brushed it off immediately, she apologised for doing something wrong, she couldn’t tell what it was but said something that changed Milan’s world, “You could never do something like that without reason, you’re too beautiful to be mean”. This made Milan stop and look at himself, he was stunning, and he knew it. So he started trying things. First, he tried taking someone else’s homework,they didn’t mind they were simply happy that he talked to them, then he tried taking peoples food and they gave it to him without a second thought. He tried cutting lines and was never denied and eventually decided to try manipulation.
Milan started small, telling the teacher he forgot his homework and she gave him an A+, he convinced the school bullies to beat up random people and basically become his personal guards, people even started giving him gifts and money. He never had to bring anything to school anymore since people would just give it to him. Even teachers and students in other classes would give him things, the home economics teachers would bring him food, and the students would buy extra text books for him. As Milan realised his beauty could bring him such things his life changed.

Milan no longer felt pressured, he dropped the act and started doing whatever he wanted. He started desiring more and more people to look upon and love him, his dream as a 7-year-old was to become a scientist but, now 13 his plans changed. Milan now dreams of being an internet celebrity, he wants to be the biggest beauty guru in the world, he wants a YouTube channel with the most subscribers and he wants to star on magazines. One day he’d love to have a talk show and a fashion line too. Milan already has an Instagram with 500,000 followers and has bumped into people asking him for photos and signatures. Milan believes as long as he stays beautiful nothing will stand in his way and aims to reach his goals and dreams by 21.

Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm

using code for something else!
Last edited by pees on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 21 times in total.
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Res with

Now they have a reputation built up they feel pressured to keep that reputation up at all times, making them stressed, just wants someone to like them for who they are
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █

╭──────────────────────╮

username: DoubleInfiniti
kit name: Priscilla
kit gender: Female

╰──────────────────────╯

Once upon a long time ago, a beautiful queen reigned over a vast land. They were known for being the richest and most powerful kingdom. One day the queen unexpectedly found out she was having a child. While the king was thrilled to have an heir to the throne, the queen grew increasingly worried. It wasn’t until after their baby princess was born that she finally decided to confront her fears.

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” She whispered into her enchanted mirror. Horrified at the sight of the child in the mirror, she hired a witch to curse it and to get rid of it so that way the baby would never have any chance at getting back inside the palace gates.

Rumors say that the baby was kidnapped and is now presumed dead, but her father, the king every year always has a big search party on her birthday to try to find the lost princess. He is the only one who refuses to believe that his daughter is dead and will stop at nothing to find her.

She ended up abandoned in a poor village and lived a wonderful life. Her parents were humble bakers who raised their beautiful daughter that they thought they never deserved. For her parents were just average while their daughter looked like a princess. Priscilla always attracted many customers far and wide though due to her beauty, so it gave them plenty of money. While they came to see her they would buy many of their goods, so the word spread fast about their delicious baked goods and beautiful daughter. Most of the funds would always be donated to those who are poorer though since her parents were the kindest people in the village and believed that they only needed enough money to just get by and nothing more.

Priscilla always grinned and took many compliments but she was always so puzzled and confused as to why all these people fed her compliments. She never complained, for it helped her parents get money and it made her feel a lot better about herself. At the end of the day though she always stared in a mirror and sighed.

The people always thought she was humble like her parents, for she didn’t believe that she was beautiful. In fact she puts herself down quite a bit, always saying that it is they who are beautiful, not her.

When it came down to it, what they saw in her and what she saw were two different things. The witch cursed Priscilla’s reflection to display the ugliest Kal in all the land, so she believed that she was truly ugly and that the people are just feeding her compliments because they pity her. She had the yellowest teeth and her hair looked like a rat’s nest! Very little does she know that she is actually the lost princess who has a right to her throne and is drop dead gorgeous.

So how does she cope with her beauty? She doesn’t. Priscilla acts like any other child who believes that she is an ugly peasant who is destined to work at her parents bakery. In fact, the people are amazed by how pure-hearted she is. She always gives burnt bread to the homeless and gives everyone her time of day. She’ll slip little pastries to the children and always plays with them. She’s a pure-hearted soul who has learned to use her power of beauty to make everybody believe that they are beautiful on the inside, not the outside.

599/600

Last edited by Lepid on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:32 pm

notes
- watches too much tv
- wants to be a ninja
- does martial arts
- not very social
- whenever complimented she's just like "ok" and runs away
- dislikes it 'cause she's rather be judged on her personality and skills, but rolls with it anyway because what else could she do? Besides, being judged is awkward, so maybe this way no one will care about all the times she blunders
- being complimented so much motivates her to be better at martial arts so people will be amazed a her for what she can do, and not something she could control
- wears costumes a lot cause 1- it's fun, and 2- maybe no one will recognize her. Pity people actually have recognition skills in real life.. (T.V. lieesss)

MARK IS THIS TRUE LOVE? I THINK IT ISSSSS
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 pm

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:41 pm

---------
Last edited by cherubim on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items