Re: Juliette readoption!!

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am

Name: Juliette
Personality: She likes to believe she's a daring person - Always trying again if she falls on her face. She also tries her best to be compassionate and empathetic, listening to others. Juliette hates admitting her flaws and faults - she goes by the philosophy of "If I ignore it, it will go away." Unfortunately, she's like an open book - all the secret feelings she has are pretty plain to see. Despite her adventurous nature on the outside - she's quite self-doubting, and doesn't believe she's confident enough to do a lot of things.
Relationship with Evelyn: Juliette would hate to admit it - but she's got a huge crush on Evelyn. And it's pretty obvious. When she's around the other kalon, she's stuttering, blushing and trying to look anywhere else other than Evelyn's face. She's jealous of Evelyn's strong nature, and she'd love to take it further one day - if only she was confident enough!
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kyrielle ♥

Postby Cheeb » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 am

“there is never a time or place for true love.
      it happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
      ― sarah dessen, the truth about forever

x
      xxxxxpersonality
      xxxxxkyrielle is just short of a walking disaster.
      xxxxxwhen meeting the girl, the first thing one notices about kyri is her clueless nature. she's always spaced out, her mind in another far-off galaxy, daydreaming about what life could be. every so often, she gets snapped back into reality, shouting a quick "wh-what?" after realizing she'd missed half a conversation. however, she means the best.
      xxxxxwhen she isn't in her own little world, kyrielle is a kind-hearted girl. she feels that it's right to be kind to people, even if they haven't been the kindest in return. after all, everyone has their own little problems, don't they? she's heavily superstitious, and believes that karma truly does come around, so she makes the conscious effort to be nice to others.
      xxxxxdue to her lack of focus, kyri often finds herself being quite lazy. she's horrible at focusing on one task, and has pulled so, so many all-nighters. kyrielle also finds herself being careless in other ways -- she accidentally blows people off, and she ends up blanking on the most trivial tasks.
      xxxxxkyrielle is a bit eccentric, and isn't always very present in the moment, but, well... she really does try her best.

xxxxx(200/200 words )
      x
      x
      x
      x

xxxxxevelyn & kyrielle
      xxxxxto kyrielle, evelyn is a stranger. she doesn't know what she's like, what she does for a living... she doesn't even know her name! she does know one thing, though:
      xxxxxshe's an angel.
      xxxxxthe night they had met seemed so ordinary. kyrielle had been walking home from campus, her mind someplace else. "lookin' good, babe!" the person went on to say something rather...obscene about her.
      xxxxxwas he talking to her? she spun around, making eye contact with him. he was a 'gentleman' well into his forties, by the looks of it. "so... need a ride, sweetheart?" kyri tried to flee, but his strong arms grabbed her.
      xxxxx"leave her alone, sleazebag!"
      xxxxxa beautiful young woman seemed to have appeared from nowhere. by the looks of her jacket, she must have been in a gang. to kyri, she held a beauty that was rugged, yet passionate. she was a gorgeous stranger; a valiant angel.
      xxxxxwithin the flurry of fists, kyrielle honestly can't remember much. she knows that the woman unleashed her rage on the man that had harassed kyri, and urged her to run, but, other than that... it's a blank.
      xxxxxhowever, she still dreams of that girl's fiery eyes.

xxxxx(200/200 words )

xxxxxthe walk home wasn't quite the same any more.
      xxxxxshe knew it wasn't logical. after all, while most people pass the same strangers more than once, they usually don't remember them. however, kyrielle hadn't managed to spot that beautiful woman ever since the night she'd been "saved" by her. perhaps she'd forgotten her face. (but, no, it couldn't be, she told herself. i couldn't be that empty-minded!)
      xxxxxeventually, though, she got home. kyrielle knew that she had to study, regardless of how much she didn't want to. she'd set at least ten different alarms on her phone, telling her to do this or do that... they often didn't work, but it was simply habit at this point.
      xxxxxsitting at her desk, kyri dumped all of the heavy textbooks out of her backpack. they barreled onto the desk loudly, but the girl didn't even flinch. they were expensive, but kyrielle manhandled them all the same. a habit i should probably stop, huh? she thought to herself. grabbing her psychology textbook, she skimmed through the page numbers on the bottom corner to try and find the page she needed.
      xxxxxusually, psych was the one subject that she could focus on. but... today, something was different. her little room felt cramped and stuffy, and kyri almost felt like she couldn't breathe. her heart leaped in her chest. "geez," she mumbled, "i could probably use some time outside."
      xxxxximpulsively, just like that, kyri got back up and skipped out the door, back out into the world.

xxxxx---

xxxxxthe streets were so familiar, yet new every time. kyrielle could never keep her eyes off of the local stores' display windows. the bakery's window was full of beautifully frosted cakes, and delectable looking cookies. the little bookstore always had a listing of whatever events they could manage to hold in their threshold -- but kyrie didn't need to look at that to know what was going on in there. she was a frequent visitor. the people in the bustling crowds all blurred together.
      xxxxxat least, they did. but, then, she spotted her. that girl.
      xxxxxit was the woman from two years ago! here, in the flesh! kyrielle had her doubts for a split moment, but she could recognize those light brown eyes and shock of indigo hair from anywhere. it felt like something out of a dream; a fairy-tale story. kyri had spent so much time dreaming about this moment that she barely knew what to say. so, of course, she immediately screwed up.
      xxxxx"h-hey! you!"
      xxxxxthe woman whipped around. her blue and purple hair framed her face perfectly, and her pale beige eyes stared kyri down, in a curious manner.
      xxxxxkyrielle felt her palms begin to sweat, and her face begin to flush. "u-um... i-i owe you one. big time. oh, geez, u-um, where to start..." she took a deep breath, tried to collect herself, and began again.
      xxxxx"it's nice to finally meet you. i'm kyri."

xxxxx(489/500 words )

Last edited by Cheeb on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 am

Name:
Juliette

Personality: (200 word limit)
Juliette is a soft and sweet kal; more often than not others
will tell her to grow a backbone. To which she replies with
a laugh, still showing them kindness even if they're rude.
Even if she does get mad at someone, which isn't very often,
she'll be on the brink of tears as she tries her best to yell.
Afterwards she'll probably cry in someone's arms, preferably
her best friend Evelyn. Juliette is also very considerate of
other's feelings and often won't tell the truth if it hurts their
feelings. A bit of a liar due to this, and often people can tell
and call her out on it. She'll just look down and whisper a 'sorry'.
Being considerate also goes hand in hand with her understanding
of people and how they work. Although she loves being around
others, she's quite the introvert, especially since she has a
stutter and is scared of people making fun of her for it. Quite
the worrier, especially towards Evelyn's choices in life. Also
very cautious of the world around her, knowing that not
everybody has quite the pure intentions Evelyn and her have.
Very protective when it comes to Evelyn's safety.
(199/200 words)

Relationship with Evelyn:
For right now, the two are best friends. Juliette has the
biggest crush on Evelyn though; often complimenting the
other on her kind personality and pretty face. She says
these things with a stutter on each word, blush spread
across her face. She's one of the few people that know
what Evelyn does, and this causes her to worry a lot about
her best friend. Juliette is quite happy that she wants to
leave that life and instead become a therapist and instead
help people that way. Often encourages her to do this,
although in the back of her mind she still worries. That's
her job, though. Worry about Evelyn. The girl is her best
friend after all, and crush. She gets a giddy feeling every
time they're together, and absolutely loves spending
time with her. Every time they have a sleep over, without
a fail, when Evelyn falls asleep, Juliette will whisper an
'i love you' and sit there with a racing heart. Even though
she knows the other is asleep, often times she wishes Evelyn
would be awake to hear her confession. Protective over her,
but doesn't express it very often, seeing as how Evelyn can
handle herself.
(200/200 words)
Last edited by petrify on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:28 am

username;; Aeryn; Image name;; Lilac

┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────────┐

Personality
Just like her name applies, she is just a soft and delicate lilac petal. Lilac is very fragile.
Her feelings are a mess, even the simplest comment can harm her inside. That's why
she's usually afraid to talk to others. She's afraid someone might harm her, and she
doesn’t want to feel hurt. Lilac feels broken due to past relationship experiences. Around
her you need to choose your words very carefully, but do not mistake Lilac as very
capable of loving someone. Her love is like a gift, it's up to you to give it's worth. You
need to take care of this gift and keep it safe, or it won't feel important. All Lilac wants
is someone to listen to her and be there for her. She's over all a happy but scared kalon.
She's not very persistent or determined, but if she has something she loves she will never
let it go. She's a bit shy and anxious but she tries her best to control her emotions and
feelings. She will be there for you when it all feels so small till it all feels so big.Image

└──────────────────────────────────┘

( 𝒮𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 ) Image

┌───────────────────────────────────────────┐

Relationship with Evelyn Image Friendship
After everything she has passed, Lilac never wanted to be with anyone ever again. She came to the conclusion
she didn't needed anyone, and that the best way to move on was being alone with her thoughts. She drove 
everyone away. She kept telling her self; this is the best way, you're doing the right thing. Inside she knew, it
wasn't the right thing. A battle of thoughts was happening in her head, but then it stopped. “She" brought peace.
Evelyn brought harmony. Evelyn broke the shell of negative thoughts that Lilac was trapped in. Lilac has never
felt this way before, she felt complete and confident… but mostly confused. How could someone makes her feel
so welcomed? Lilac, then started meeting Evelyn everyday. Step by step she was forgetting all the problems that
once haunted her. Evelyn was her medicine, they had a strong bond together, they would look after one another
and protect each other no matter. Lilac was so thankful, she would do anything to see her smile and would sacrifice
anything to make her happy. Image

└───────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Aeryn on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 10 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 am

Name: Juliana

Personality: Although she's typically busy with her hobby as an Instagram "model", she is always sure to save time to take care of herself and to talk to her friends, as well as her fans. She is patient and more than willing to help out others, especially when it comes to advice! She seems to be quite confident and outgoing, although sometimes she can lose that confidence, and she struggles with believing in herself. Juliana sometimes feels that maybe her passion won't get her anywhere in life, or that she's never going to be good enough. However, despite that, she keeps going and tries her best, and vows to never give up. She ultimately aspires to be someone that others, especially kits, can look up to.

Occasionally, Juliana can be a little stubborn, and not wanting to budge on her opinion. She enjoys doing things her own way, and while that can often be a great trait of hers, it can lead to her being a little difficult to work with. Despite this, it doesn't mean she's entirely ignorant, and she can budge with enough persuasion-- or enough food. [188/200]

Relationship with Evelyn: While Juli is more of a gentle glow of light, Evelyn is more like a radiant burst of sunlight, leading to the two of them to be quite opposites. However, deep down, the two of them share a lot in common. They're quite similar underneath their outward personalities, and the two of them love to spend their time together, be it watching movies until dawn, laughing about the latest internet memes, or just going out for some ice cream. Evelyn greatly assists Juli in more ways than she can truly explain, such as by reassuring her that she's doing alright, or by giving Juli that push she needs to persist further in her modeling. Juliana, on the other hand, is there to help Evelyn out with her studies to be a therapist, as well as to learn that fighting isn't always the answer. The two of them greatly appreciate each other as they both grow to become better, but most of all, they love that it is with each other. Even though sometimes they have their little spats or issues, they both understand that they love each other and will put that aside just for the sake of each other. [200/200]
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and ipphie (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 am

Name: Alaria
    Personality: Alaria is a very careful and caring kalon. Getting her trust is quite difficult as she prefers to stay rather quiet around strangers. However, she is very different around her friends: She is one of the most bubbly kalons in her little group of friends and loves joking around. She's talking very exitedly about their current topics and loves chilling with them at home or at their place.
    Relationship with Evelyn: Alaria has know Evelyn her whole life. They were already best friends in the kindergarten and got into lots and lots of trouble together. They think just like twins would and tell each other everything! And not only that, but they help each other too: Alaria - being the calm kalon she is - has a perfect sense of when it is time to stop, which she more or less often has to tell Evelyn that it's enough. Evelyn, on the other hand, helps Alaria to be more extroverted around other kalons. Alaria holds all of the memories she has with Evelyn very dearly but just recently realized something that makes her feel extremely weird: She thinks she has a crush on Evelyn. She tries her best to hold her feelings back anf to hide them from the others, as she believes it could destroy her friendship with Evelyn.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<3

Postby Wolfycat101 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:45 am

- Name:
    Juliette
    - Personality:
    She's a major optimist, always seeing the best in situations and people she knows. Just because she see's the bright side, though, doesn't mean she'll hesitate when you prove such misdemeanor to her friends, her, or Evelyn, especially Evelyn.
    Juliette is also minor flirt, making jokes with Evelyn and playfully trying to make her blush.
    She is not very worrysome, more or less carefree, not thinking before she does something. It gets her in trouble sometimes, but all's well in the end.
    Being a loudmouth isn't good either, and she doesn't really notice it. She screams her friends' names in crowds, and even just speaks too loudly in the library when she's reading a funny story and tells someone a joke.
    (121/200)
    - Relationship with Evelyn:
    Bestest Friends Forever!
    ..Until Juliette will release her 'minor' crush she has.
    Juliette is part of Evelyn's gang, but she doesn't like hurting people unless they get to her bad side. Both girls hang out a lot, having a bunch of sleepovers whenever they feel like it. They'll talk a bit, maybe watch a movie, and Juliette will most likely make a new type of pastry or cake for Evelyn before she arrives.
    When not having sleepovers, both girls like just walking together, sometimes. One might talk while the other one listens, or they might converse about some new person or item. They'll also adventure around someplace with their other friends sometimes, if they feel like going on an adventure.
    People like to think of the duo as polar opposites, and in some cases they are, but they mix really well together for pink and blue, just like the similarities with all the red and blue ships out there.
    (159/200)
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:39 am

x

Personality:
      Charlotte is a timid, softly spoken little bird. She rarely meets another's
      eyes and constantly fidgets with the hem of her shirt out of nervousness.
      She draws the line, however, at others picking on her friends. Then her
      small stature doesn't quite matter as she's fierce and full of fire. She can
      make even the toughest big men blush and apologize when she goes off.

Relationship with Evelyn:
      Charlotte was kicked out of her home when she was a teen for coming
      out as gay and refusing to hide it. She lived with friends until their
      parents tired of her, and eventually found herself living in an abandoned
      car, eating the day-old food left out for her at a fast food joint. Her
      friends were long gone, and the crush she came out for likewise.

Then her life changed. Evelyn found her stealing clothes from a local
      thrift shop. Even though Evelyn herself was just out of school and barely
      making ends meet, her maternal instinct was overpowering. From then
      on, Charlotte lived with her in a small, run-down flat. She absolutely
      required that Charlotte finish school, and afterward helped her
      set up a small at home textiles by commission business.

Since she was sixteen Charlotte has had a crush on Evelyn, but never
      said anything. As she neared graduation and then started her business,
      the crush never dimmed, in fact it only blossomed. It's been a concerning
      weight in the back of her mind, growing as she matures, and she's rapidly
      reaching the point where she's going to have to decide to come clean or run.
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:42 am

ImageImageImage

┌───────┐

Image Username: Dolly
Name: Juliette
xxxxx

└───────┘
Juliette wrote:
Juliette was a victim of sorts when she was just a girl. It scared her, causing her to just
run straight towards the crooked path of life alone. It led her to a stage, though.
A spotlight shinned on her, and she could finally breath. She felt free on the stage, she felt
loved by each and everyone of her fans. A singer is what she was destined to be. As her
popularity grew and grew, she used her platform to do the same as Evelyn. Protect and
support those other victims. Protect those like herself.
As a kalon though, she's as sweet as a peach... usually. She loves entertaining and she loves
company, perfect for a celebrity, eh? Correct! She's very much the type who goes out of her
way to appreciate and meet her followers! She's not always all sun shine and rainbows like
everyone else, of course. She's confident and stubborn too. A real pain to most of her friends
actually. This girl just doesn't know when to let an argument go, for someone supposedly down
to earth she's got a plenty big head. When all is said and done though, she's always the first to
apologize.

With similar interest, these two were bound to be allies, right? Wrong. Though they could respect
each others goals, Juliette could not respect her morals. Fist are to remain by our sides, not at
someones face. She'd often passively critique this when ever the subject came up. She eventually
built up the courage to confront her face to face about this but she was shocked by the results.
Evelyn, a therapist? Who would have guessed!
With this, they became friends... maybe even a little more than that. The yin to her yang. They
balance each other, Juliette the peace keeper and Evelyn with fist that dig deeper. Juliette will
often assist her in her studies or help her keep it clear from the girls until the time is right. If
anything, that bonded them closer. It was almost as if she was a teen again, sneaking around with
a girl and all. She'd write little songs and jingles for her to help her grasp certain lessons, she'd
just have a fun time hanging with her best friend.
Actually no, not friend. More. She loves everything about Evelyn. Ironic how she could sing in
front of millions but not admit feelings.

Last edited by dolly on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:44 am

Entering !
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me