Show Name: What Lies Beyond The Dark
Barn Name: Rydel

Personality: Rydel is firey, complicated, reserved,
genuine, understanding, ruthless, blunt,
secretive, dark, insomniac, and deep down in his reserved feelings, he
has a very small soft spot.

In Depth wrote:
Firey:
Rydel has a temper to be reckoned with. He is quick to fire up and fight. His anger tends to unleash before he can gain control of it and sometimes, others don't understand and it can be a huge mess.
Complicated:
Sometimes he can be extremely complicated. Complicated as in shut down, not say anything and let you figure out what you did wrong or if he chooses to talk but doesn't want to say much, he becomes vague and still expects for you to fit the puzzle pieces together. Again, his temper plays a huge role.
Reserved:
Rydel doesn't really show his soft side. So he's quiet, unless you know him or are doing something to anger or pester him. Though there's days where he has to fight off his instinct to be soft towards others. All his emotions, everything he's gone through, all his issues, they're all bottled up, reserved for his soul mate. The one he knows who won't betray the things he decides to spill.
Understanding:
Though you'd think with his issues that he is a pyscho maniac about everything, but he's understanding. He's able to see things from every point of view and completely understand where one might come from when they make a decision based on emotions.
Ruthless & Blunt:
He has no fear saying what's on his mind. He doesn't care about feelings being hurt or starting fights. He says it how it is and couldn't care less what anyone else thought, and that's what makes him ruthless. He doesn't feel bad afterward. He simply just does not care. If he has any issue, you'll know. If he doesn't, you'll know. If you're messing up and going down the wrong path, he puts it how it is. But that's where being blunt also becomes a good thing. He is great with giving advice, and giving others roads to lead to improvement. He will tell you if you're gorgeous, and if you have a heart of gold. It's just he puts everything in such a way you don't now whether to fight him, or respect him.
Secretive:
He doesn't give insights to his personal life. No one knows the struggles, no one knows the troubles, the ups, the downs, the sideways, the loops, the hoops he's had to jump through. It all remains locked in his mind.
Dark:
There's no way to explain it. You just know it. He has this dark aura looming over him. It's like a shadow of his past that trails him around.
Insomniac:
This guy has a lot of trouble sleeping due to all of the thinking he does and simply because he just doesn't sleep. He's too curious about the world and night time is the perfect time for him, with all of his sulking. There's no one awake to judge, or to pester; to ask questions he's afraid to answer. It's just him and the creatures of the night. It's the one thing he can find comfort in, the night, so he refuses to sleep.

Last edited by certified on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Kiruan 8#

Postby Stitch~ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:34 am

Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm

i will judge this soon ^^ please finish your work =) you have 1 week to finish it all, then i will judge it
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Place 1:

certified

your form was superb :3 congrats ^^ you won him

Place 2:

Queen Chrysalis

congrats ^^ you got 20k points =3

Place 3:

Me?Sarcastic?

Place 4:

Esforza

The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Cheers for the points Neri.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 am

Thank you so much and congrats to each one of you who also took place in this! <3
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 am

Congrats to certified and the other RUS! Your forms were amazing. And thank you so much for the points Neri!
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me