My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 pm

You may now trick or treat at any OPEN door, but choose carefully! You can only trick or treat from one door every event day!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:28 pm

mark!
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Username: Wolfycat101
Babu Trick-or-Treating: None - NonOwner - Myself
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: I love the creativity that comes off from it. People make costumes that are wicked cool and creepy and get to show it off, and it's usually just ONE night they get to show it off for, and I think that's really cool.
RP:I hesitantly raised my hand up to the knocker on the bat-frenzy house. All I hoped for at this point was that none of the bats were real, or vampires, or a flock of vampires..
I hit the knocker twice..
knock..
knock..

I waited outside the house, as I heard some shuffling from indoors. Hopefully, a nice treat would find it's way to me.
..The door creaked..
"Trick or Treat!"
"Happy Halloween to you, too!"
The Babu seemed nice, they had really cool wings and horns. As they opened the door the whole way, the bat decorations started chirping and knicking in delight, and really started spooking me.
I can tell I'll remember this house.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Wolfycat101 wrote:Username: Wolfycat101
Babu Trick-or-Treating: None - NonOwner - Myself
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: I love the creativity that comes off from it. People make costumes that are wicked cool and creepy and get to show it off, and it's usually just ONE night they get to show it off for, and I think that's really cool.
RP:I hesitantly raised my hand up to the knocker on the bat-frenzy house. All I hoped for at this point was that none of the bats were real, or vampires, or a flock of vampires..
I hit the knocker twice..
knock..
knock..

I waited outside the house, as I heard some shuffling from indoors. Hopefully, a nice treat would find it's way to me.
..The door creaked..
"Trick or Treat!"
"Happy Halloween to you, too!"
The Babu seemed nice, they had really cool wings and horns. As they opened the door the whole way, the bat decorations started chirping and knicking in delight, and really started spooking me.
I can tell I'll remember this house.

The babusagi smiled, showing off fangs. You couldn't be certain if they were real or fake, but they certainly made her seem like a vampire queen. "And a Happy Halloween to you, too," she said warmly. She went behind the door again, and a moment later returned with a little bottle decked in a black bow, the label covered with dust. "Have a lovely night!" she called as she closed the door.

You won a kiwi potion!
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: sport son Allium!
describe your Halloween costume: "Oh this old thing?" Allium pulls at the waist of his soccer jersey. "It's just my soccer uniform. All the good costumes at the store ran out and I didn't have time to try and make one so here I am! It's a pretty cool uniform though." He strikes a pose, balancing his soccer ball on the top of his head and then beginning to bounce it, wriggling back and forth in order to not let it fall. "I'm. Number. Nine." Each of his words are punctuated by a solid thud as the ball bounces up and down on his mess of pink curls. "I. Play. Forward. It's. Pretty. Cool." Eventually he misses a bounce and the ball falls, rolling away only to be stopped by his foot. "I like to imagine super cool professional player or something though, so I guess my uniform really is like a costume. It's kind of nice to pretend to be something you might be able to achieve someday don't you think?"

RP: Hitting up all the houses and then meeting up with his friends for a spooky sports tournament was probably the best Halloween plan Allium could imagine. He was all set to go in his soccer uniform, armed with a ball and a pumpkin basket, and as soon as the sky was dark enough to pass for night he was off like a shot. Now trick-or-treating wasn't officially a competition with his friends but they all knew it was, and Alli was determined to win this unspoken contest and the game after it as well. The first house he came across was decorated but far from scary. Small and white with little pumpkins peaking out from the windows it was an easy way to begin the night and Alli was secretly glad. He didn't want to get spooked on the vary first house he trick-or-treated at. Always important to warm up first! He dribbled his ball up the drive, scooping it up just before reaching the door so it wouldn't go slamming into any walls and leaving visible dirt on the white. He gave the door an eager knock and yelled, "Trick or treat!"
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Username: peridotite.
Babu Trick-or-Treating: x
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: Stahl likes the costumes! they are so cool sometimes!
RP: Stahl was ready for his first Halloween! He dressed up as a wizard and went to his first door. It was a brown door with some bats on it. It looked really cool. It had a knocker. He had hoped that the owner wasn't a bat.

knock knock

He just waited. The door opened
"Trick or Treat! Also, happy Halloween!"
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormwarden » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Username: Stormwarden
    Babu Trick-or-Treating: Beverley
    describe your Halloween costume: She's channeling her inner witch with a classic witch hat and broom as well as an excellently practiced, evil cackle.
    RP: Beverley tilted her head with a small smile as she admired the little pumpkins sitting on the windowsill. The house was spirited but in a warm and inviting manner, a large contrast to the creepy houses lining the other side of the street.

She happily approached the door, fixing her witch hat before knocking, and loudly said, "Trick or treat!"
┌────────┐

storm . she/her . adult

Image Image Image

trade with me?

└────────┘

┌────────┐

there's nothing here...

└────────┘
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 pm

hazilnut wrote:Username: hazilnut
Babu Trick-or-Treating: sport son Allium!
describe your Halloween costume: "Oh this old thing?" Allium pulls at the waist of his soccer jersey. "It's just my soccer uniform. All the good costumes at the store ran out and I didn't have time to try and make one so here I am! It's a pretty cool uniform though." He strikes a pose, balancing his soccer ball on the top of his head and then beginning to bounce it, wriggling back and forth in order to not let it fall. "I'm. Number. Nine." Each of his words are punctuated by a solid thud as the ball bounces up and down on his mess of pink curls. "I. Play. Forward. It's. Pretty. Cool." Eventually he misses a bounce and the ball falls, rolling away only to be stopped by his foot. "I like to imagine super cool professional player or something though, so I guess my uniform really is like a costume. It's kind of nice to pretend to be something you might be able to achieve someday don't you think?"

RP: Hitting up all the houses and then meeting up with his friends for a spooky sports tournament was probably the best Halloween plan Allium could imagine. He was all set to go in his soccer uniform, armed with a ball and a pumpkin basket, and as soon as the sky was dark enough to pass for night he was off like a shot. Now trick-or-treating wasn't officially a competition with his friends but they all knew it was, and Alli was determined to win this unspoken contest and the game after it as well. The first house he came across was decorated but far from scary. Small and white with little pumpkins peaking out from the windows it was an easy way to begin the night and Alli was secretly glad. He didn't want to get spooked on the vary first house he trick-or-treated at. Always important to warm up first! He dribbled his ball up the drive, scooping it up just before reaching the door so it wouldn't go slamming into any walls and leaving visible dirt on the white. He gave the door an eager knock and yelled, "Trick or treat!"

there was a distant yell inside "mom the door!" the muffled sound perforated with hurried steps just before the door was quickly swung open. the small rubber spider bouncing around wildly as the door moved. a sweet looking angel babu had opened the door a small bit and poked her head out "ah well hello there, happy Halloween kiddo" she smiled sweetly and retreated for a moment, grabbing a wrapped baggy from behind the door before handing it to you "good luck tonight, and stay out of the street" she closed the door after this and shuffled back inside.

you've won a carrot potion!
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Username: Makoto Naegi
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please) I'll use myself I guess because I have none.
What is your/your babu's favorite part of Halloween?: My favourite part of Halloween would have to be how all the websites I visit celebrate it. This is including Chicken Smoothie but also Animal Jam and a couple others. I like all the cool spooky Halloween festive stuff that is on offer. I like the CS pets at Halloween the most. That's one reason why I like Halloween, haha. I also like trick or treating but my friends don't do it anymore and Halloween isn't actually that much of a big thing in Australia (though the rich houses have the best sweets, just saying).
RP: I stood back and admired the door and bat decorations. Some real good preparation must have happened here. I shook my head and finally got back to what I was meant to be doing. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened, revealing what was inside.
"Trick or treat!" I loudly said to the person (or babusagi?) on the other side.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me