Re: Khimaira Friesians #2346 - Breeding

Postby certified » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:00 am

endless fall. wrote:
    Owner: endless fall.
    Show Name: Super Nova Child
    Barn Name: Sola
    Halter color: icy blue (like ur beaut benji's)
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep pre-made
    Favorite bird: blue jay

Relationship with her Dads: she has a very solid relationship with both of her fathers. they've taught her many things,
    such as being patient and understanding. despite this unwavering bond between them, she still feels the need to go out
    and explore though. her fathers understand, and just like she would never stop her father, Benji, from going out and
    doing things for himself, they do not stop her. her undying love for them is blindingly bright.
    How does she handle her dad's blindness?: growing up, Sola learned quickly that her father Benji was different, his
    eyes were as icy as they could get, and with every yell of "look!" from her growing up, she would be asked to describe
    what it is she saw. there was a time where she had grown impatient with having to describe everything, but her other
    father, Edward, saw to it rather quickly that he explain why it is important to adjust their lives for others and to learn
    patience. through Benji's blindness, Sola learned to be selfless. having grown more, she has learned how to help her
    father to the best of her abilities, and has no issue with her father's blindness - he is just like any other individual she
    knows.
    Extra: with Sola being one to go out in to the world, Sola has found the appearance of blue jays to be a calming thing.
    their color reminds her of Benji's eyes, and she can't help but watch the birds until they fly away. Sola has also always
    been oddly fascinated by the difference's in both her father's eyes. Edward's are as pitch black as a moonless night,
    while Benji's are as blindingly blue as a cloudless sky on a sunny day.

congrats!
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #2346 - Breeding

Postby neamrel » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:18 am

aaa! omg thanks u! i love her so much ;-;