word count: 492

Postby yeena » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Owner: dave.
    Show Name: Only When You Think I'm Gone
    Barn Name: Gretchen
    Halter color: Eye color
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pearly white
    Story: His first friend was, surprisingly, himself. Don't get a whole creepy vibe from this; it's a matter of fact that at the end of the day, the only person you have is yourself.
    His friendship with himself was a tentative thing, as the beginning of a friendship turns out to be for everyone. He was meeting the stranger that was himself; so of course he would take it slow and easy with himself. It's best to say he started out his friendship with himself with self-care; grooming himself daily, taking care of his mane. Keeping himself consciously aware of what was right and wrong with him at the time. What better way to making a new friend then showing how much you can care about them? It was small steps, here.
    Before he knew it he was doing more things with himself; like trotting through the fields and looking at everything around him, admiring the nature. He become aware that he was highly fond of the birds around him, especially. Though he mainly found himself looking around at the birds, sometimes he'd do other things such as play in some puddles of water, hopping around without any care for the mud being stained onto his coat. He'd always make sure to clean himself up after, at least. At least being with himself he didn't have to worry about any sudden cancels in his plans; though he would still be a bit upset with them, it wasn't like trying to tell someone a day late that he couldn't make it to their race or something alike.
    Another common step in friendship is being there for your friend. He definitely wasn't the one to leave someone hanging, although it was pretty hard to help himself get over the idea of moving; times again, really. He ended up pushing himself through the rough times though, and never seemed to be gone in times of need when it came to himself. When he was upset with moving from one pasture to another he would be the one to pull himself up off the ground from his resting position to hastily board the trailer; nobody else would be there encouraging him or nudging him up.
    Someone you consider a friend would be there to push you forward and encourage you to be the best; which, that's what he did for himself. He always pushed himself to be a little bit better each competition he went into. If he didn't win, it was all a master's game of 'try again' and 'keep trying'.
    He's been friends with himself for awhile now, eight years to be exact. Sometimes he still likes to trot around his rickety pasture and look at the birds. He still tends to look out for his friend, or himself, and is always doing what he's done best for the past eight years. Encourage himself and be the only real friend he's ever going to need.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: word count: 492

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 am

dave. wrote:

Owner: dave.
    Show Name: Only When You Think I'm Gone
    Barn Name: Gretchen
    Halter color: Eye color
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Pearly white
    Story: His first friend was, surprisingly, himself. Don't get a whole creepy vibe from this; it's a matter of fact that at the end of the day, the only person you have is yourself.
    His friendship with himself was a tentative thing, as the beginning of a friendship turns out to be for everyone. He was meeting the stranger that was himself; so of course he would take it slow and easy with himself. It's best to say he started out his friendship with himself with self-care; grooming himself daily, taking care of his mane. Keeping himself consciously aware of what was right and wrong with him at the time. What better way to making a new friend then showing how much you can care about them? It was small steps, here.
    Before he knew it he was doing more things with himself; like trotting through the fields and looking at everything around him, admiring the nature. He become aware that he was highly fond of the birds around him, especially. Though he mainly found himself looking around at the birds, sometimes he'd do other things such as play in some puddles of water, hopping around without any care for the mud being stained onto his coat. He'd always make sure to clean himself up after, at least. At least being with himself he didn't have to worry about any sudden cancels in his plans; though he would still be a bit upset with them, it wasn't like trying to tell someone a day late that he couldn't make it to their race or something alike.
    Another common step in friendship is being there for your friend. He definitely wasn't the one to leave someone hanging, although it was pretty hard to help himself get over the idea of moving; times again, really. He ended up pushing himself through the rough times though, and never seemed to be gone in times of need when it came to himself. When he was upset with moving from one pasture to another he would be the one to pull himself up off the ground from his resting position to hastily board the trailer; nobody else would be there encouraging him or nudging him up.
    Someone you consider a friend would be there to push you forward and encourage you to be the best; which, that's what he did for himself. He always pushed himself to be a little bit better each competition he went into. If he didn't win, it was all a master's game of 'try again' and 'keep trying'.
    He's been friends with himself for awhile now, eight years to be exact. Sometimes he still likes to trot around his rickety pasture and look at the birds. He still tends to look out for his friend, or himself, and is always doing what he's done best for the past eight years. Encourage himself and be the only real friend he's ever going to need.

congrats! that was a very unique story!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:50 am

thank you !! im super glad you thought so, ill be sure to take care of gretch !!
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me