Re: SCS Adopt and Custom Pair #329/#330

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun May 14, 2017 5:01 am

Username: scarlet_wolf
Name: santana
Collar: red and white stripes
Interesting Fact (about them or something else):
though she would never admit it to anyone, santana is absolutely terrified of water. sure, sure, pointers are known to be a jack-of-all-trades type of breed, plunging into water to retrieve fallen ducks and other game. but not santana. no, this prissy pooch would much rather spend her time admiring herself in reflective surfaces and showing off her amazing leaping skills. in addition to her water-phobia, she hates loud noises - thunder, fireworks, and gunshots all send her into trembling fits, leaving the medium-sized dog crouched on the ground, trembling. despite her numerous, uncharacteristic fears, santana is a truly stubborn dog. in addition to being ornery, she's also a huge flirt, and will flirt with anyone and everyone she can.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 am

-bump-

Imageℝ𝕖𝕚 ❀ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ❀ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥Image
《━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━》
ImageImageImageℂ𝟜ℂ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖ℂ𝕊𝕋

« Hello! My name is Rei, I'm a chronically ill and neurodivergent artist
and designer. I've been on CS since 2012 and am generally friendly if
a bit intimidated by strangers. I am most active on discord so please
contact me there under the user HeyRei if you need anything! »

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞: 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 , ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 , ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 ,𝕂𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm

yo guys! This ends this friday! no extensions will be given so please get your forms done if they aren't already!

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SCS Adopt #330: WINNER

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:21 am

I thought the story, personality and especially the interesting fact were all so sweet. She's yours, CONGRATS!

SergeantWinter wrote:
ImageImage
Username: SergeantWinter
Name: Spätzle or Spaetzle
Nickname: Spatz
Spätzle absolutely loves nicknames and dishes them to to everyone, including herself. "Spatz" is mainly because nothing bothers her more that when an Englishmen can't pronounce her name correctly. So shorting her name makes it easier to pronounce, as well as the fact that she spits, so she foreshadows the inevitable. Although not all the nicknames she comes up with are shortened versions of a person name. Take Udon for example, she calls him her german comrade, or just "comrade".
Collar: Braided Leather and Chain
ImageImageImage
Interesting Fact: Watch out! This pointer is part llama! Instead of doing your usual doggy slobber, this pooch likes to spit her slobber out of her mouth and refuses to let it hang from her mouth. She just absolutely hates the feeling of her muzzle being wet, even in the slightest bit. Spätzle is by far a water dog, but she just can’t get her muzzle wet or she’s out. It may be a fear of drowning, although it is hard to tell because she doesn’t have a problem with the top of her head being wet. So beware, it may not be raining because it could be Spätzle spitting on you. Which she does, especially when she doesn’t like you.
Personality: Spätzle is like a manly german soldier, as she is very disciplined and also very masculine. You could say she is bombproof, as she doesn’t go berserk when a gunshot is fired close to her. She is brave and strongly protective of those in need, and even more so for those she cares for. It is almost like she was raised to be a dog in law enforcement due to the fact that she is so obedient to the point that if you were to tell her to “sit” and then “stay”, she would stay there all day, and even longer. Even with the food dish filled to the brim sitting in front of her, she wouldn’t move an inch until you told her to “come” or “okay”. The one feminine trait she does possess, is being compassionate. She can’t help it to go seek others in need and try to comfort them. Spätzle loves pulling pranks and jokes, but even then she cannot go so far as to mislead a person or have an outcome of a prank when the person feels bad.
ImageImageImage
Past to Present: Spätzle use to be owned by a fellow who was once in the war. He is an old fellow, but when he first got Spätzle he was in need of a friend. At the time, the senior was healthy and could take proper care of Spätzle. The man just felt so alone in the world, and Spätzle helped him feel loved. During his PTSD episodes, Spätzle wasn’t scared of him and would actually comfort him. As the time passed, the senior grew more and more senile. His downfall began when he slipped down the stairs one morning, and ended up hospitalized for awhile. If it weren’t for Spätzle he’d be goner, and since then he has not travelled up stairs in his house. This man was an antisocial hermit, too paranoid to even try to make friends with people, so over the years he still hasn’t got anyone besides Spätzle. He’s also a stubborn old man and refused to use a cane, or a walker, let alone move into a nursing home. Spätzle has began to waste away since the man hardly leaves the house, he didn’t even take her to the vet. There was one time where he harshly closed a door on Spätzle’s tail, it was messy and it was an accident. But he never took the pointer to the vet, so her tail ended up healing itself and therefore there is a kink in her tail. Despite the old man only having Spätzle for company, Spätzle had gone around the neighbourhood and met one of the neighbour’s dogs, Udon. Spätzle practically grew up around Udon, so it isn’t surprising that the two are close and even share a few personality traits. After all, Udon loves to egg Spätzle on to do more pranks and be more troublesome, as well as having to like to tease one another. With Spätzle’s condition declining due to the improper care, Udon’s owner ended up having a chat with the old fellow. It was an extremely difficult battle, but with Udon’s owner’s persuasive qualities, the owner managed to convinced the old fellow to give Spätzle to the local shelter, as well as to move into a nursing home. Spätzle was very distort about the ordeal and had a major fit, she didn’t want to leave the old man, and she really didn’t want to leave Udon. But the pointer was a lucky pooch. She got adopted in a cute home where they owned another shelter dog already, Paprika, and on top of that, they weren’t too far from Udon’s house. It was proven more difficult to escape the household to visit her fellow german comrade, but she enjoyed the challenge. Spätzle’s special qualities were even still able to shine, because when she heard about Paprika’s insecurities she quickly went to comfort the saint bernard mix, just like she use to with the old man’s PTSD episodes.
ImageImage
xX Dividers Xx

𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤
ImageImageImageImage
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Oh thank you rei! I love her much <3
Do you suppose I could be added so I may have a ref of her alone, as well as access to her colour pallet?
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:47 am

I'm just gonna make some small changes to Spätzle because I started to loose interest in her character. I'll definitely be saving her interesting fact for a dog in the future though.
    ---
    Name: Erik
    Collar: black harness with purple accents and a cape attached, inside of cape is black and outside is purple
    loosely based off of magneto
    ---
    Items: x
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me