Re: - Plumerian Readoption, Open for All!

Postby koegami » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 am

decided to enter~

res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:19 am

Username:
    Name:
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:24 pm

"What's good about being a DJ is that you get to reinvent yourself every day!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Louis McAllen

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯
DJ AlphaBlossom

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Extras

Rising To The Top

He could hear the roar of the crowd from outside the big double doors. Louis had been on stage before. However this time it was different. He had a name for himself now. A plan for the future. He looked to his best friend Emmie for comfort. She was there, holding her camera,encouraging him every step of the way. He heard the announcer rally up the crowd.
"Ladies and Gentlemen. Put your hands together for the one, the only, AlphaBlossom!!"
Louis bounded onto the stage. His turntables set and ready to go. All he needed was a good beat and everything would be a-okay. He settled in, leaning over the microphone placed in front of him.
"HELLO LAS VEGAS!!!"
The crowed roared as Louis took his place behind his turntables. The moment the beat dropped he knew everything would be okay. He started it out with a simple beat. The drum banging slowly eventually starting to speed up. The rythum came naturally. Louis had grown up with this type of music, practicing day after day on his launchpad. Throwing down beats left and right. The squeal of the bass and the sound of his voice mixed to different frequencies. His first single. He'd played this over and over again countless times for countless amounts of people. It was amazing. Seeing the sea of people jumping up and down and jiving to the beat. Louis smiled to himself, continuing to spin his music. All of a sudden he threw in a dip. The beat slowed as Louis took a breath. The crowd had slowed as well anticipating all that would come. He picked it back up, the beat increasing until he let the bass drop.

The concert went on for a good couple of hours, mixing beats and everything. He looked to Emmie as he walked off of the stage. She took a photo, him smiling in it. He loved what he did for a living. It was perfect. Giving him the chance to reinvent himself with every new song. It was perfect. He'd never change it.
Attachments
IMG_5343.PNG
Louis McAllen
IMG_5343.PNG (155.04 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Last edited by VanossGaming on Mon May 08, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothpick » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Probably entering ahhh

hhh marking this
Da - Commissions - Toyhou.se
---
Im not extremely active with cs.
If you'd like to notify me please contact me on da
---

Icon By cottontin (Da)
toothpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelshy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Username:
      Name:

maybe . . . ? ; v ;
      note to self // ends may 8th
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:20 am

heck yeah
resss
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:39 am

Mark! I may decide to enter or not
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"One journey ends, as another begins"

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:42 pm

"My head is always full of stories.
I know I’m strange.
Everyone knows I’m strange."

~ Ashildr/Lady Me; Doctor Who, The Girl Who Died

------------------------------
    -- ChristainAnimalLover
    -- Becca-rea Strange
    -- Female [heterosexual]
    ------------------------------

Base Personality Traits:
    - Shy
    - Distant
    - Caring
    - Loyal
    - Dedicated
    - Mildly stubborn

Behind the Name:

---Becca-rea, pronounced "beck-uh ray", is a name of my own creation, though it stems from the name a blue minor dragon, Becca-ree, in a book series by Donita K. Paul called the Dragon Keeper Chronicles. I just though it was rather neat, but I like my version better. She also goes by Bec, Becs, Rea, Raya, Rea-Rea and sometimes she'll respond to Strange, if she knows the one trying to call her that.
---Her last name is in relation to her Marvel obsession, taken from one of my favorite characters, Doctor Strange. I also thought it was fitting and gave me a good basis for one of the reasons she wasn't very popular in school as a child.

More Detailed Notes:

---Because of her slightly bullied childhood, Becca-rea is on the quieter side, never one to start a conversation with a stranger and typically only talking when prodded. She often uses her long bangs as a way of hiding and hoping to pass by unnoticed. Although it gets in the way sometimes, she simply refuses to cut her hair any shorter. Becca loves to just watch. Everything. She enjoy taking in every detail of the world around her as it buzzes by, possibly stemming form her reclusive-ness, thought she'll argue that she's just always enjoyed it.
---Becca-rea is an incredibly smart tech wiz, who loves doing tech-y things! She always has her laptop with her, in a very obviously-Marvel decorated bag; when she's not talking with Dilan or Mai'keth, playing, reading, writing or marathoning, she's on her laptop coding, hacking, writing, reading or marathoning. She is also very in to inventing and loves creating little trinkets and fancies herself an amateur inventor. She rarely shares her inventions, even with Dilan and Mai'keth, because most of them are either unfinished or in her opinion, not worthy of sharing. When Becca-rea gets into the creative mood, whether digital or physical, she has the bad habit of not eating while working on her projects. Although Becca doesn't really share her projects, she sometimes works on them while spending time with Dilan and Mai'keth and they have poke and prod her every few minutes for about half an hour to get her to actually stop and eat. Of course, they let her enjoy her little world for a few hours before they start bugging her.
---When with Dilan and/or Mai'keth, she's almost a different Plumie altogether. She loves to mess with Mai'keth and make him mentally double and triple check things; Dilan is a friendly chatterbox and when these two are together, there is no getting either of them to shut up.
---Becca-rea tends to mutter a British/Russian hybrid of gibberish when lost/confused, frustrated, stressed or super excited. She basically made up her own language by mumbling half words and sentences in Russian, coupled with her English accent. No one can really tell what she's actually saying, but Dilan can usually get the jist of these "statements" most of the time. Funny thing is, she knows exactly what she's trying to say and if she's super distracted, she will actually try to communicate to others with this language of hers.

Commonly Said Quotes:
    "What'cha doin?"
    "Wanna play?"
    "Sure!"
    "Do you like Marvel?"
    "In the immortal words of Wolverine, 'Pick one!'"
    "I'm gonna need that."
    "Yeah, yeah...I'll eat in a minute..."
    "Scrap!"
Character Notes:
    - Has slight British accent
    - Tech wiz
    - Marvel lover
    - Very, very smart
    - Loves to observe
    - Notices everything
    - Loves to experiment and invent
    - Likes to mess with other's heads
    - Enjoys playing mild/harmless pranks
    - Often mumbles gibberish when
    frustrated/stressed/excited
    - Not much of a "people-person" until
    she gets to know you
    - Won't eat when in the middle of a project
    unless constantly reminded and prodded

Friends:
Relationships:
    -----Becca-rea and Mai'keth are like siblings, mostly because Mai'keth was already more or less a surrogate big brother for Dilan. When Dilan introduced her new friend to Mai'keth, he was indifferent, but after getting to know her, he pretty much became a big brother to her too. He loves to act tough, and in his heart he will do anything to protect either of them, but sometimes his facade slips. Normally, this drives him crazy, but he no longer minds quite as much around his "little sisters". As long as no one else is around.
    -----Becca-rea and Dilan are like sisters. Born of different families but brought together through shared interest and now inseparable. These two can stay up long into the night talking, mostly about Marvel, and enjoy a very close relationship. If one didn't know any better, they might even guess they were very mildly telepathic with one another.
    ---After having known each other only a few weeks, Becca caught sight of one Dilan's many Marvel items and expressed her new-found love of the particular team the item related to - The Avengers. Upon hearing this, Dilan nearly exploded with joy - she had already become close with this Plumie and now she finds out that they both love the Avengers! Later that same week, Dilan invited Becca over for a sleepover and they marathoned Dilan's Blue-Ray collection of Marvel movies. Neither got a wink of sleep, but who actually sleeps at sleepovers anyway? Their bond grew 10-fold that night and they had a total blast fan-girling over every detail. Becca even managed to point out some details that Dilan had missed, despite the amount of time she'd been into the fandom. Over the next month, Becca nearly caught up with Dilan in knowledge and Dilan loved finding new ways to further entrench her friend in the wonderful world that she had enjoyed for so long.
Dilan and Mai'keth used with permission

Accessories:
    Quad
      - Just about any Marvel-related jewelry/etc
      - Marvel-related hair ties(wrist and hair)
      - Marvel boxers(night only)
    Anthro
      - Just about any Marvel-related jewelry/etc
      - Marvel-related hair ties(wrist and hair)
      - Any Marvel sweatshirt two-sizes-too-big
      - Short shorts; well broken-in
      - Sometimes leggings under the shorts in the cold
      - Marvel boxers (home/bed time only)

- Playing made-up Marvel guessing games
    - Reading Marvel comics
    - Writing Marvel fanfiction
    - Driving Mai'keth bonkers
    - Relaxing
    - Spending time with Mai'keth & Dilan
Dislikes:
    - Bullies
    - Harsh, useless criticism
    - Oranges
    - Others knowing of her use of boxers
    - Being alone
    - Going without Marvel or her friends for 2+ hours
    - Being bored

The Surprise
A short-story

---Becca wandered into the part, looking around for her friend, "Dilan?" she called.
---"Surprise!" Dilan shouted, jumping out from behind one of the bushes at the park.
---Becca jumped and stared blankly for a moment, caught completely off guard. "Wh-"
---Dilan was beaming, loving the reaction of her friend, "Here!" She said, ducking under the bush. She reemerged a second later, holding a box warped in red paper with Marvel printing and a silver ribbon.
---Becca shook her head slightly as if to clear it, "What's this?" she asked, blushing as she sat in front of the box.
---Dilan did her best to stand still, "Well, open it and find out!" She urged impatiently.
---"Alright, alright." Becca said slowly, looking down at the box and examining the Avengers wrapping paper curiously.
---"Oh come on already!" Dilan prodded, leaning forward so far she almost fell over.
Becca smiled devilishly and turned the box at painstakingly slow pace to get to the seems of the paper. Dilan narrowed her gaze in playful threat, making Becca chuckle as he began tearing at the paper. The box was about 40% unwrapped when a butterfly fluttered by. The movement and bright colors caught the attention of both girls, laughing as it flitted around and between them. When it had left, Dilan poked Becca earning a playful funny face. Becca tore off the remainder of the paper to reveal a plain brown box.
---"Oh, very original." She jested.
---Dilan waved her hand dismissively, "Yeah yeah, not the point. Keep going!"
---Grinning, Becca opened the box and peered inside. The contents took her breath away. She looked up, wide-eyed, at her friend, "You didn't have to-" She started but trailed off.
---Dilan smiled broadly, already knowing she had done good.
---"Oh my gosh! I love it!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She exclaimed, launching herself over the box at Dilan and giving her a tackling hug.
---Dilan laughed and returned the hug, "You're very welcome!"
---Becca scrambled back to the box and pulled out three slightly over-sized sweatshirts - one was navy with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo covering the back and smaller one lower on the left collarbone, the other was red with Daredevil's logo covering the front and little horns on the hood, and the third was black with the Avenger's logo on the right shoulder and the team covering the back.
---"I wanted to give them to you on your birthday, but I couldn't wait that long!" Dilan explained as Becca examined each one.
---"That's alright, I certainly don't mind!" She answered with a wink.
---They sat and talked until the sun began set.
---"I wanted to make a bigger deal of giving it to you, but I didn't have the time..." Dilan said as they began to leave the park.
---Becca turned to her friend, still overjoyed from the event, "Maybe that was the point." She offered; Dilan smiled. "And it was perfect, thank you." She said again, giving her friend another hug.
Becca-rea talks in soft mauve and Dilan in grey

About Me/Why I Should Adopt:

---Hello, I'm ChristainAnimalLover, but usually I just go by Cal. Currently I'm a non-owner, so this little cutie would be my first. I have admired this species from afar for quite a while now, and tried for many, but was never lucky enough to call one my own. Now, the species has closed, and re-adopts are my only chance. I have posted on the Fan Club before, but I'm mostly a lurker, just watching and stalking from the cyber-shadows. While it seems like I'm not very active in closed species, that's just because I'm shy and prefer to watch; I love drawing, writing about, developing and Role Playing all of my characters.
---This part is always hard for me, as I was raised not to brag; so I'm not all that comfortable typing about myself, attempting to convince someone why I should win something. But here goes. I am dedicated to all my characters, and this little gal just stole my heart with her simplicity. I simply love her soft colors and the use of the airbrush in her design, as well at the little hearts. I work 3-5 days a week(depending on the season/time of year) but always find time to draw and RP my charries, on or off of CS. While I was unable to type up a grand story and do a ton of art like I had originally planned, due to work and life, believe me when I say I have plans and a whole character thought up for this girl! I wish I was able to show you more through finer details, but I hope what I have is enough to give you at least an idea...
---In conclusion, I would love the chance to give this adorable cutie a loving "forever-home" and promise to spoil her should I be lucky enough to win. Thank you for this chance, and I wish you luck in judging.

"I still believe in heroes"
~ Nick Fury, The Avengers
Last edited by ChristainAnimalLover on Sat May 06, 2017 8:29 am, edited 11 times in total.
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am

possible res!
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Aaa res I'll link to my wip from in a second

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop