Re: MYVERIS READOPTION

Postby happysparrow » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:15 am

username:

happysparrow

name:

Pacific

Male

story:

Pacific walked along the beach that shared his name, paws cooled by the water that beat against the shore. It was not often that Pacific had the time to explore, anymore, and he took each moment with gratitude. Today, luckily, he had his entire day to spend time at the seashore! He had made sure to come out extra early, the sun just rising as he made his way along the cool sand. The sun had not yet warmed the beach, and Pacific found this to be the perfect time to walk it - no tourists, with their yelling and their big umbrellas - would be crowding the beach at this hour. Pausing, Pacific noticed a glittering just at the edge of the water. He rushed over, eagerly digging up a tiny piece of sea glass. Beaming brightly he soon found another, and another, and another! Oh, joyous day! Soon Pacific nearly had more sea glass than he could carry! Nearly. He found a way to juggle them all, carrying them safely to his home. Having lived close to the beach all his life, Pacific was happy to find that the walk was still short as ever! As he entered his home, he very gently placed the glass on th table. Cleaning the sand off of each one as carefully as he could manage, he soon moved them to where they would be extra safe - his work room. Placing them in a tub of sea glass, he beamed brightly at how his collection was growing. The jewelry these new sea glass shards would make would be beautiful! Giving a content sigh, Pacific sat down and again began his work - taking a collection of sea glass, and making it into something even more beautiful.

Extra:

A (Short) Playlist Showcasing Pacific's Personality
1. Goofy Goober Remix
2. Trouble always seems to find him, and it's usually because he's not technically allowed to be on the beach as early as he normally is...
3. This is Pacific's favorite song
4. Pacific is a very optimistic artist! Even if sea glass jewelry doesn't always make the best income...
5. If he was a video game character, this would be the music that would play everytime he was on screen
Last edited by happysparrow on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roobuzz » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:40 am

Username: Roobuzz
Name: Theodore Vienland (Friends call him Theo)
Story:
Super speedy note before you read!!
I'm not planning on Aristotle and Theo to be mates, as their personalities don't go well together. They wouldn't be able to stand each other for long enough!!
Okay, sorry, you can read now!

“Theo. We’re going to be late. Hurry up.”
I shoot my friend, Aristotle, a glare. “The ocean’s going to be there all day. Just hold on a minute.”
Aristotle doesn’t hold on a minute, but rather, pulls me out of my room by the arm, ignoring my yelp of protest. “Maybe the ocean will wait, but Juniper and Sarah won’t.”
“At least let me finish combing my-”
“We need to pick the kids up from school!”
I sigh and follow Aristotle out to the car. Once we get in and both buckle our seatbelts- safety first, kids- I turn to Aristotle. “Alright, I’ve met Juniper, but who’s Sarah?”
“She’s Juniper’s friend.” Aristotle starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. “She’s in… let’s see… first grade, I believe. And… well, how do I put this?” Aristotle turns to me with tired eyes. “Be sensitive with her.”
I nod. “Sensitive. Got it.”
“Thanks.” Aristotle sounds relieved. He pulls into the school parking lot.
Two kalons come running to the car- the dark gray one bursting with excitement and the light gray one trying to keep up.
Aristotle’s eyes immediately light up at the sight of the kits. He hops out of the car, removing two car seats from the trunk of the car and planting them in the back seat. “Ready to go?”
“Ready!” Juniper’s voice is a shout.
“Yeah!” Sarah’s is much more quiet, but I notice that she sounds comfortable.
“Hey kids!” I turn around to greet the kits.
Juniper hops a little in her seat as Aristotle buckles her in. “Hi! Who are you?”
“He’s Theo,” Sarah tells her. “Remember? Aristotle told us about him.”
Juniper nods, then leans over Aristotle’s shoulder, who now sits in the driver seat again. “Can we listen to music?”
Aristotle turns on the radio, and the music that plays is classical. Juniper wrinkles her nose.
I give Aristotle a teasing glance. “Beethoven? What is this?” I turn to the kids. “Want to listen to something fun?”
They both nod, grinning.
I change the music to loud pop music. The kits bounce in the back seats, Juniper obnoxiously wiggling to the music and Sarah nodding her head happily.
Aristotle laughs, clearly disliking the music but entertained by the kids’ dances. He stops the car on the side of the road and gets out of the car. I help him unbuckle the kids’ seat belts.
“Why are we here?” Sarah tilts her head in confusion.
“Yeah.” Juniper stands as tall as she can, staring out into the forest we’ve pulled over next to. “Why are we by a forest, and not an ocean like you said?”
“See that trail?” Aristotle leans down and points to the trail that leads into the forest. “We’re going to follow it, and it’ll bring us to the ocean.”
I bite back a sarcastic remark. Be sensitive.
We start down the trail, Juniper hopping excitedly in the lead. “I can’t wait to get there!” she calls over her shoulder. “Will we take a boat? Will we swim? Will we-”
“Shut your mouth for just a second, and maybe we’ll hear some wildlife,” I laugh.
Juniper makes a face at me and continues on. Sarah follows her, looking around at the forest in awe.
“So, Theo,” Aristotle addresses me, “how’s your job been? Have you gotten the promotion you wanted?”
“I did, actually.” I sideways-glance at him. “I’m head officer in my department.”
“What’s your job?” Sarah looks up at me curiously.
So cute. I don’t know if I can handle it.
“He’s a forensic investigator,” Aristotle tells her.
Juniper glances over her shoulder. “What’s that?”
“I investigate crime scenes. In my department, we find the evidence needed to track down the criminal.”
“So you chase criminals?” Juniper spins around and stares at me. “That’s awesome!"
“Actually, I don’t chase the criminals myself, usually. I’m the one who finds out where they are.”
“So you’ve never chased a criminal?”
I laugh. “I do sometimes. Not very often, but sometimes they need more people, and I go out to help. But no, definitely not often.”
I hear a shout from up ahead.
“We’re there!” Juniper runs straight to the water and runs in it until it touches her belly. Sarah cautiously touches her paw to the cold waves, then comes back and stands behind Aristotle.
I glance at Sarah. “Come on, let’s go play in the water. I’ll go with you if you want.”
She nods slowly, then smiles and nods faster. We go down by the oceanside and she stares at the water, then glances back at me.
I step into the water. “No sea monsters here. Not that I can see, anyway.” I look up at Juniper. “Ay! Juniper!”
She lifts her head out of the water and looks at me, blinking water out of her eyes.
“Can you make sure there are no sea monsters?”
Juniper nods, a look of duty crossing her face. “Yes sir!” She dives under the water again, disappearing from sight.
Sarah, with wide eyes, watches the place where Juniper disappeared. She looks at me, then back to the water.
Juniper reemerges, takes a deep breath, then goes back under.
I leave the kids to play and step back onto the sand, shaking out my fur.
“I hate kids,” I mutter to Aristotle.
“You say you’re bad with them, but you’re actually pretty good with them,” Aristotle observes, watching the Juniper confirm to Sarah that there are, in fact, no sea monsters in the ocean.
I shake water off of my paw. “Hey, see that boat over there?” I point to a boat sitting on the water, tied to a pole. “We could take the kids out on it.”
“Theo, that’s stealing.”
“We’d bring it right back. Come on, let’s go!”
“Isn’t this the complete opposite of your job?” Aristotle asks, following me.
I roll my eyes. “It’s called balance, ‘Totle.”
“Don’t call me ‘Totle.”
I glance back at the kids. “Who wants to go on a boat ride?” I call.
Aristotle begins to protest. “Theo, maybe we shouldn’t-”
“Me!” Juniper is at my side the moment she says the word. Sarah follows close behind.
I get into the boat and help the kids in. Untying the rope, I take the wheel and we start out.
I look out at the ocean, taken by the beautiful blue colors. Don’t get me wrong- I normally don’t really think about things like beautiful colors or majestic scenery. I’m convinced that kids do something to your mind to make you appreciate the little things.
Sarah leans over the side of the boat, gazing down at the water below.
“I bet there are monsters out here,” I tell her, my eyes alight with mischief.
She looks up at me with horrified eyes. “What? Really?”
“Of course. In fact, I’d be surprised if they don’t smell us already.” I sit back, examining the fur on the back of my paw. “We’ll just have to hope that we make it back safely.”
Sarah draws away from the side of the boat and lies down in the center of the boat, shaking.
Even Juniper’s eyes are wide. “What if we get eaten?”
I shrug. “If we get eaten, we get eaten.”
Sarah shakes her head. “I never said bye to mama! We can’t get eaten!”
Aristotle puts his paw on my shoulder. “Quit tormenting the kids.”
I roll my eyes. “You’re boring, ‘Totle.”
Aristotle shoots me a glare, then sits back down.
“We should start heading back,” Aristotle suggests. “It’s getting dark.”
“No,” whines Juniper.
I turn the boat around and we get back to the pole. I tie the boat to the pole and help everyone off.
I glance at Aristotle on our way back to the car. “So? Did you have fun?”
He shakes his head with a smile. “I regret to inform you that I did have fun.”
“See?” I point at him, grinning. “I told you it’d be fun!”
Aristotle laughs, looking at the kids as they trot ahead of us. “And you were right.”

Extra: Theo consoling a crying Sarah <33
Last edited by Roobuzz on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Roobuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manta rae » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:58 am

username:
name:

res with visiting different islands and doin something idk yet rip

i really wanted to keep this design when i made the ru lmAO
no longer active, please check out my other social medias tho !! <3
art by Violenca
instagram
manta rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hinoka » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:02 am

username: Hinoka
name: Vernon
story:
"She lost this like a month ago!"
Last edited by Hinoka on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/him they/them
istp (intp?) - Adult
I do theater lol
Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:24 am

maybe res ouo
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 pm

mmm mark <3

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
Name:
Story: (200+)
Personality:

WIP
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoshizura » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:49 am

username: hoshizura
name: Noah
story: "Noah, for the love of God. It is JUST water. You need to calm down."
Cyrene tapped her foot impatiently, standing just knee-deep in the salty waves of the ocean as her friend cowered from the incoming tide. She sighed heavily - she'd known he'd been afraid of the ocean ever since he was little, but she honestly didn't expect it to be this bad.
Noah quivered in fear, glaring at the water as if it were some sort of demon ready to rip his face off or something. "C-Cyrene, you lied to me!" he wailed childishly. "You told me we were going to look at fish!"
"Well technically there are fish in the ocean."
"But you made it seem like we were gonna go to the aquarium or something!"
Cyrene groaned and stepped forward, causing Noah to take two steps back. "Noah, I swear to God, just GET IN THE WATER. Seriously. You're causing a scene."
This was true. At least four or five different Kalons were stopping what they were doing to watch the tall, cowardly man shying away from the water oh so dramatically. Noah didn't seem to care, however, and continued to back away from the tide.
"There's no way you can make me go in there, Cyrene. Nope. Nuh uh. I'm not gonna die by shark attack today," he huffed, turning away with an upturned nose.
Cyrene groaned loudly. "Noah, there are no sharks in the water. I swear--" She paused for a second, a wicked idea entering her head. Hiding her grin, she allowed her expression to shift to that of slight confusion and fear.
Noah glanced over at her curiously. "What? What is it?"
Cyrene looked around slowly, staying quiet. Finally, she looked over at Noah and said in a worried tone, "I... I could've sworn I felt something--" She cut herself off with a scream as she fell down beneath the waves, her dastardly prank beginning to come full circle.
The Kalons in the water beside her panicked immediately, rushing out of the waves. However, no one was freaked out more than Noah was. "CYRENE!" he shouted, legs frozen in place for what seemed like hours. Finally, he snapped out of his panicked state and leaped into the water, dragging Cyrene up and out onto the shore, all the while freaking out badly.
Cyrene coughed up a bit of water, looking up at Noah... And laughing directly in his face, giggling and snorting hysterically.
Noah blinked in obvious confusion for a split moment before his look turned bitter. He shoved her back in the water, Cyrene still giggling, and turned around and walked away angrily. "You jerk!" he yelled over his shoulder.
Cyrene shot back quickly, "At least I got you in the water, didn't I?" She nearly died of laughter when he took off his flip flop and threw it at her. The look on his face was priceless.
(487 words)

may add art if I have time, but for now, this is finished qwq
hoshizura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:40 pm

NOTICE:
This will end in 10 hours!!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:47 pm

username: kyum-
          name: klyde.
          story:
          klyde's misfortune came in the form of his own sister. or at least, he believed it was a misfortune, rather than just the ordinary summer trip to the beach. but despite his grumbles and groans and wails of the world's greatest disasters (such as the disturbance of the earth's greatest wonder: sleep), he was quick to change out of his favourite banana-yellow duck-splotched pajamas. gelling up his hair to perfection, switching out to a fashionable yet casual attire that accentuated his colours, the kalon packed and was ready to go.

now, it wasn't like klyde hated the beach or anything. he just preferred to stay home, where it was nice and cool, had everything he could ever need to get through the day. additionally, sleep was an important top feature in klyde's life, but status and first impressions? that was a whole other thing that topped it. whine all he wanted, reason all he would, but in the end, the thoughts of the others counted most - and that would be the reason for the effort he placed into dressing up - all for a little beach outing. one thing he could never change for his image though, was the little beat-up van his parents owned - but that didn't account for much (he hoped).

slipping out of the driver's seat, klyde's gentlemanly switch flipped on. knowingly, his sister gladly dumped their bags into his arms, and a little 'oomph' of protest wheezed from his lungs. curtly, he glared at the other, but she only winked as she motioned to the people splashed across the sand and in the water. rolling his eyes internally, klyde brought a smile to his lips, and as gentlemanly as he could, shoved past his infuriating sibling as his own little form of revenge. not that it bothered his sister of course, as she cackled loudly behind him.

klyde doesn't mean to brag, but whenever he takes a trip to the beach, he's hit on. maybe not by everyone per se, but enough to know he was attractive. he means, he's good-looking, he's charming, he's mannered, what else could he need to be attractive enough? but that's besides the point.

the instant he'd found a nice little place to lay his things out, he'd done just that and was instantly laid under the shade of his sister's large pink-and-yellow parasol. stripping himself of his clothes - besides his shorts, of course, why would he take them off too and risk jail time? - he slipped on a pair of sunglasses and his eyes were once again shut for the first nap of the day.

what do you mean first nap, you ask? because klyde takes at least three naps a day before the last he calls sleep. it's not like they're long or anything - just an hour or two each when he feels like it. he's heard it isn't quite good to sleep so often, but hey, it's not like he cares. sleep is the top priority when he's home.

and it isn't like it's out of place in the beach, where perhaps a third of the people are spread on their towels tanning themselves or just sleeping in general. honestly, he doesn't see the point of taking a nap outside when there's a bed at home for that, but he guesses he isn't one to judge.

of course his sister had other plans as she drove a foot in his side, quite harshly and rudely, might he add, and he bucked, holding his injured waist tenderly. with a glare at his offender, he barked a 'what do you want', to which she only plopped down beside him where she could coerce him into slathering her back with sunscreen. while he would very much like to spit into his palms now oily with the lotion before spreading it over her back, he was a gentleman right now, and he couldn't possibly do that to a woman (who was he kidding, she was a beast).

and then suddenly she was talking to him like any normal sibling would (them? normal siblings? you must be joking), and then she invited him for a swim because 'it's boring alone', although they both knew she'd one way or another wriggle her way into a group of strangers' own activities; she was a little creepy that way. but klyde turned her down, waving off her disgusting pout with a scowl.

like the beach, he didn't exactly hate swimming. he knew how to swim, but it would always be an activity low in his books. as well as he knew each and every stroke there is, anyone with eyes would understand why as soon as he tried. he was just about as graceful as a moose on ice. and since that was so, he would escape every chance he could when it came to submerging three-quarters of his body in water.

finally done, klde gave his sister a slap on her back to send her off, grunting a reply as she cheerfully said goodbye. for a while he kept a watchful eye on her, pretending to be on his phone instead. he watched as she flitted from kalon to kalon, excitement evident. it was only when she had found herself a bunch of new friends (quite dangerously, of large guys. but hey, she was a responsible mature lady older than himself, wasn't she?), that he put his phone down and got himself comfortable for a nap, not before winking at a couple of interested and giggling ladies though.

but it didn't take long before he tossed his plans into the air, stomped through the scorching sand, and clapped a hand on his beloved sister's shoulder. with a smile that appeared sweet, he said in his most charming voice.
          "why don't i join you, sister?"
          with stifled laughter, and a glint in her eyes that spoke volumes of i-shouldn't-have-done-this, klyde was instantly being pulled into the sea despite his internal screaming and external face-twitching. but he was a gentleman, and gentlemen didn't bite women just because he didn't want to swim. besides, he reasoned, there was no need for him to swim at all.

again, his plans were ripped to shreds as they went deeper and deeper, and soon his sister was shoving him down into the water. panicked, he had kicked and tried to stay afloat in every way he could, including the dreaded: swimming. his arms flailed, legs wildly moving underwater. it worked though, even if it looked like he would drown at any moment, and he laughed through gritted teeth at his sister's prank. she answered with a shrug, and klyde had to struggle his way by his sister to murmur threateningly:
          "you just wait. when we get home, i'll-"
          but she cut him off and soon they were having a life or death battle once more under the surface, boys long forgotten, each of them confused but amused.

and then finally they were heading home, everything packed up again once more by klyde himself as his naive, gullible sister exchanged numbers with the boys. farewells were said, and klyde shuffled to their van with his sister in tow. the engine revved, and before long they were back on the road on the way home.

"you were worried about me, weren't you?"
          "be quiet."
          "you're not denying it."
          "well, someone has to be. sometimes i wonder who's older between us."
          "me, obviously."
          "don't be smart with me."
          silence.
          "thanks, though. i appreciate it. you're a good brother."
          "whatever."

(1257 words; apologies for the lengthy read - didn't expect it myself ;;)
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:46 am

NOTICE:
Two hours left! Start finishing up your forms!!
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me