x
x
x
x
username ryan.
name jude
gender male
why so sad?

alright, let's be honest - music is jude's everything.
he lives, sleeps, and breathes string instruments. he adores spray painting his guitars cool colors and making his own guitar straps. he can play pretty much anything; ever since he was a little kid, if you gave him any instrument he could make a tune.
but there is ... one thing that jude adores more than music.
him.

gosh, he's perfect. absolutely perfect.

of course, i can't disclose who jude loves so much. that would crush him -- his crush has no idea he even exists. but that'll change this valentine's day!

jude has been practicing for over a month for this one day. hours, and hours, and hours -- nights without rest and mornings without coffee was going to all be worth it. it was so close -- february 13th.
he'd been practicing all day, perfecting his singing and his guitar, making sure he knows the lyrics he's going to sing, making absolutely sure his song that he wrote for him was perfect. it had to be perfect. it had to be perfect for him.

this was it, the last practice before the real deal. jude's plan is to drive out to his house in the early hours of the morning, right before sunlight, and place himself directly outside his window with roses and chocolates and stuffed animals and his guitar, and play his heart out for his love. which, of course, would make him not only notice jude, but fall instantly in love with him. (or, at least, jude hopes so.)

he was a little over half way through this last practice, playing until he couldn't feel his fingers and singing like his life depended on it. this was going to be perfect. everything was going to be perfec-

.... snap.

two of his strings broke, causing jude to jump and curse, before finally realizing the true consequence of this situation. it was nearing 4:30 am, he'd have to leave right now to get to his house. there was no way he could go to town and pick up strings, especially at this hour!

....oh well.... there's always next year...

Last edited by gooey. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gooey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalontines Kalon #24

Postby revvington » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Username: doglady88722
Do you have the tokens?: yes
Name:mark
Why so sad?:his crush rejected him and he doesn't have anyone to go with for the Valentine's Day dance.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blazestar-FireClan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Username: Blazestar-FireClan
Name: Thunder
Why So Sad?: She has no friends, family, or anyone to spend Valentine's Day with. She has never had anyone who loved her, making her sad and occasionally angry when she sees people in love. The only person who might've ever loved her left her a few years ago. Since then, she has been the saddest Kalon you'll ever see
Blazestar-FireClan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:39 am

Username; Silversamurai
Name; Soren
Why is he sad?
Soren has been waiting for this day for almost a month! He has somehow worked up the courage to confess to his crush, what better day than valentines to do so? He spent weeks running through scenarios in his head, his anxiety driving him crazy, but he had to do this. He spent the last few days making the perfect valentines card, and was finally happy with how it looked. Who could turn down such a fine looking card, and made with so much love too! Finally, the day came. Soren had worked himself up and was ready to confess his love! He made his way to the local coffee shop, where he knew the other would be. But with his luck, the wind whipped up and ripped the card right out of his hand. Chasing it down the street, Soren swore he felt his heart breaking in two right then and there. With the card lost with his hopes, he dragged himself back home, ears and tail drooping the whole way back. Unable to fight the tears, Soren spend yet another valentines day curled up in his apartment alone.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:04 am

Username:
//_Asher_//

Name:
Fletcher

Why so sad?
Fletcher is generally not a sad kalon, he may appear to be since he tends to be more on the quiet side, but hes generally fairly neutral about most things. However, as much as Fletcher likes to stand on neutral ground, he lets his mind be poisoned with jealousy all to easily. He doesn't mean to, but there is so much in the world that seems so far out of his grasp that he cannot help but envy those who have it. This envious streak running through his veins has ruined countless friendships and relationships, leaving Fletcher nothing but bitterness in the end. He doesn't mean to let his jealousy tear apart everything he holds dear to him, but without fail he manages to end up alone. So on a day like valentines day, Fletcher is simply miserable. He is reminded of everything he's lost, and of the painful fact that he has no one to blame but himself.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuIT; » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 am

` Parker Collins ` Male ` Wulvey

Yesterday Parker was planning on going to dinner and a dance this date. A cute, popular girl from his job [ marine biologist ]
      Unfortunately she bailed on him, the day of the dance, and ended up going with another guy she knew from out of town.
      The tale left Parker heart broken, and at the lab all night doing janitorial work for the sick guy out of self pity.

Parker is not an extrovert by any means, and the anxiety and effort it took to ask her out left him crushed.
      He always seems to have the worst luck and ends up cleaning everyone else's fun times up.

A few days before he had been given the news that his mother [ only parent left ] has cancer, and his only brother had gone missing
      after a trip to Russia.
      These unfortunate events were just salt to his everlasting wounds of stress and depression. Let me tell you, it doesn't end pretty.
QuIT;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:03 am

Username: 8RavenPhoenix8

Name: Yasashiku

Why so sad?:

Day 1: Charisse came over to my place today. We chatted about various things, like how life was going, and about our favorite game, My! I Can Craft! That's were we get random objects and stick them together to make new ones. She says she met a new guy today, someone named Devin. He just moved here, and she says he's pretty cool. I act interested, like I was happy she made a new guy friend. Honestly, I was jealous, and I didn't even know the guy! I told myself it was nothing, that Charisse was just being a good person for befriending the new kid. I kept trying to ignore it, but something felt off.

Day 3: Charisse invited Devin to hang out with us. He seems friendly enough, and he's actually pretty funny. I'd think he was a cool guy, someone I could get along with, but I couldn't help but feel that he might take her away from me. I know that sounds selfish, but she's all I have... She's my light in the darkness. After my dad died, I closed myself off, ignored others, and well... I wasn't in the best place emotionally. Charisse made me feel like it was ok. Made me feel like maybe, just maybe, things would get better... Now I'm standing here in silence, watching Charisse and Devin laugh and joke about I don't even know what...

Day 5: I can't help but feel like a third wheel whenever Charisse and Devin are around me. They act like they've known each other for years, although it's only been five days. Then again, I guess I can't say it's like they've known each other for years, because Charisse and I have. If only she would remember that, and remember that I even exsist. Remember that I'm here for her, always. I guess she doesn't need me now, she found Devin. Later, Devin came to my house with Charisse and I. We, no, they, chatted, and I couldn't help but feel like they didn't actualky know I was there.

Day 7: Charisse says she can't hang out with me today because she's busy helping her parents. She didn't say what she was helping them with, or for how long. I told her that was fine, that we could hang out some other time. Oddly enough, I couldn't help but feel like I was falling into an endless void within myself, although I didn't know why. 'Charisse was only going to be gone today', I told myself. I decided to go to her place, and her mom awnsered. She said hi, and asked what was up. I asked her if Charisse was home. She said that she wasn't home, and asked why I was asking. I told her that Charisse told me she was helping her parents, and her mom said she wasn't. She told me Charisse said she was hanging out with someone named Devin. I said it was ok, and left.

Day 9: It was Valentine's Day. I wanted to ask Charisse to you know, 'Be Mine' or whatever, but I couldn't seem to find her... She wasn't where normally sat. After a while of searching for her, I finally saw her tail tail slide around a corner. I got excited and nervous all at once, but my heart sank when I saw her. She was pressed up against Devin, with her tail wrapped around his, happy and smiling as they walked. I got that feeling again, like I was falling into a bottomless pit withing myself. Or maybe, Charisse was the sun, but she left, leaving me to drift off endlessly into the cold dark space.

(P.S. All names used have meanings. ;3
P.P.S. Probably could've used a lot more detail, but didn't think it was neccessary for this type of writing.
P.P.P.S. Good luck everyone! :D )
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

username;; pixelated.galaxies
    name;; Kodie
    gender;; Male
    why is he so sad?;; Kodie is sad because
    he lost the card he was going to give to his Valentine.
    He was planning on confessing his love for her, but
    instead he blew it.
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 am

Closed for judging!

Ahh so many wonderful forms... ;w; This gonna be hard to judge hah!

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: closed 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me