Re: #005- Khimaira Friesians- BSL Event

Postby chemical. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Owner: chemical.
    Show Name: Let No Man Put Asunder
    Barn Name: Váli (norse god of revenge)
    Toy Pic/Why: Although it is old, and dirty, and has almost met it's end countless times, Váli will never love any toy as he does his buddy, Mr. Hedgie. This little rubber hedgehog has a place in his heart, not that he would ever admit to such when strutting his stuff in front of the ladies, but he will never part with the novelty, no matter what. It was the first toy he was ever given; a gift from a young boy that often visited the run-down stable in which Váli was born, just a few days after his birth. A young boy who grew to be his closest friend, his companion, until one day Váli was shipped off without warning or preparation, unable to even say goodbye to his partner in crime. It was luck that the young stallion was able to get to Mr. Hedgie before being loaded up, and to this day that little rubber hedgehog will be his most prized possession, for it is all that remains of that young boy to him.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 am

Six of these forms are valid! If you already own a BSL then please strike out your post!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Will be judging soon so please finish forms soon (: (Can do an extension )
Also if you have already won a BSL dog your unable to win another!
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Owner: Merlin's Heir
Show Name: Rufus Rex Maximus
Barn Name: Rufus
Toy Pic/Why: Rufus is a young goofball. His greatest delight is in making others smile and laugh. Now, he doesn't quite understand why exactly this toy makes everyone laugh, every time, without fail, but, hey, it works. So, wherever Rufus is, this toy is sure to be near - and ready to make you laugh 'til you cry. X'D
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:01 am

Copper96 wrote:
Owner: Copper96
Show Name: Legend of Thorium
Barn Name: Thor
Toy Pic/Why: I used to have a Boxer, his name was Titanium Dreams//Titan and his absolute favorite thing was a Kong filled with a lil bit of dog safe peanut butter. He'd go bonkers for it and of course be drooling and licking all over, but it was so fun to see how excited he got. Kongs are rubber things that are hollow and can be filled with all sorts of treats, and they come in all sizes for all breeds of dogs. They can be used as rewards (Peanut butter!) or as puzzles (dogs need to figure out how to shake/get treats out) Theyre very tough, never had one chewed to bits and very versatile. Over all I think its a great toy and so did my old buddy Titan!

Not only that but [insert Name here] seems to love his Kong too! He'll nuzzle it and make funny facial expressions, using his lips to push it around. Its a little peculiar seeing him run around with it in his mouth and shaking his head wildly though, you could say its less than elegant, however, this fabulous toy keeps him busy and it even goes crazy when thrown; bouncing in all sorts of funky directions, making fetch a very funny and interesting spectacle to witness! But that's not even the best part! Carrots, apple bits and other delectable horse treats also fit in it! What a universal toy, no wonder he loves it so much! Not only does he love, but the dogs at the stable get a kick out of it too, sometime sneaking into the paddock to play with this fiesty kong loving Khim!

Check out the video horse kong on youtube, it shows a horse playing with a kong and is just too cute!
*Image/Dog are not mine, retrieved off google. Click for larger Resolution*

Congrats Copper!! I see these toys in so many movies where there's dogs, they are so indestructible. You don't have to worry about stuffing coming out an they don't have those annoying squeaky things in them. !
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jypheran » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:02 am

Mark---
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ☆ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
☆ Jovan
☆ A bi disaster
☆ He/Him
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
—> Instagram <—
—> Art Shop <—
—> Storepet Collection <—

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

F

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Image
Jypheran

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:51 am

Oh wow, I almost can't believe how lucky I am to get a Boxer BSL Khim! Thank you so much, he will be cherished!
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me