Re: #727 Khimaira Fresians-Special 100 Likes! <3

Postby Usha » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 am

Owner: Usha
Show Name: All We Have Is Truly Time
Barn Name: Tyme (Time)
Halter color: Keep As Is
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep As Is
How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality?: WIP
Why does he dislike his paint fog markings?: When He Was Younger, He Used To Be Teased About It.
Why does he like mornings?: Due To the Beautiful Site Of The Morning Sunrise. Seeing The Colors Reminds Him Of His Coat.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Owner: |Angel|
Show Name: Father Of Time
Barn Name: Tock
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep

How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality?
A perfectionist, but not in a tedious way. No way he'd ever allow anything to be messy rather than organized and pretty, but he doesn't dwell on the little things. As there just isn't enough time in the world and he wants to make every moment, every breath count. A little too active at times, but he's not obnoxious. He just never wants to take a break to graze or watch the stars. It's always running and playing, exploring or trying to communicate with local wildlife. They always look at him crazy, he never gets a response.

Why does he dislike his paint fog markings?
Tock is a perfectionist of a sort, he likes things symmetrical and organized and his fog markings are neither of those things. They are a mess, all squiggly lines everywhere, he wishes he could rearrange all of them into more tidy positions or just give them to someone else. When other Khims look his direction or compliment him he's always dumbfounded as to why they like the Fog so much, it's a mess compared to average fog, there are khims with much nicer Fog around and he never knows what to say to compliments. Ironically, Tock prefers Fog on the ladies and normally finds it quite beautiful. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Why does he like mornings?
Tock loves watching the sun rise, he loves the morning breeze, and he definitely loves feeding time. Other than those things, Mornings are often his quiet times, as not a lot of people and other Khims are around or awake. He is able to do things that others might find weird without being judged or looked at, like talking to himself as he thinks out loud. Though, his most favorite thing about it, is the Sounds of the morning as everything awakens with the sun for a new day. The first bird's song, the chime of the leaves in the trees, and the rhythm of Horseshoes as they are walked silently to their assigned pastures. It is all very relaxing and helps him get through the day.
Last edited by |Angel| on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:39 am

RES.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 am

reserve
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allybrad » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 am

Owner: allybrad247
Show Name:
the One to Change His Generation
Barn Name: Luke

(means "light" in Greek)
Halter color: keep as is <3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep as is <3

His name is anything but misleading. He's always happy, whether he
chooses to show it or not. He's great with other living creatures,
specifically doves (the doves like to follow him sometimes),
but everyone loves to be around him. His personality can
be paralleled with sunshine, as it's the most radiant of things
in our galaxy. He is a light.
- Misty talking about Luke

Luke thinks they're gaudy. It doesn't help that he's got "weird" time
markings to add to it. He always gets complimented on his coat,
and being the humble stallion he is, it makes him uncomfortable
to go places and always hear that, especially since he's been
around for so long. I can almost understand where he's coming
from, though. I mean, would you want to be gawked at everywhere
that you went, even if it was because you were beautiful?
-Beau on Luke's paint fog

Luke likes mornings simply due to the fact that he hates the night.
The morning brings him peace and calm after the storm of the
previous night. The light calms him, like a small child who's
still scared of the dark, even though he's 144 years old.
Maybe he's just afraid that someday, the sun won't rise
again, and he'll never see the light of day anymore.
- Luna on Luke liking mornings
Last edited by allybrad on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxx
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
she/her
luke 19:10
noah kahan
lizzy mcalpine
tearista
go heels
|| abf
||
||
||
||
||
||
||

allybrad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

he looks absolutly amazing *_*

- khim fantasy has time/infinity theme
- the main marking of the fantasy is on the hip
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:21 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis

Show Name: Hourglass

Barn Name: Sandy

He comes off as incredibly snobbish and cold as he point blank refuses to interact with any other equines. The scars of his past have yet to fully heal even though his foal hood was so long ago. Any attempts to interact with him are just brushed off and ignored. Usually quite the patient stallion, Sandy finds his patience vanishing all too easily when Rain tried to interact with him at every possible opportunity. Uses his intelligence to avoid other Khims and sneak out of his stall in order to get a sneaky mouthful of food.

If Rain could explain her thoughts in a language humans could understand, she'd say that underneath that cold exterior of his? Is a heart that longs for someone to truly care. She's honestly dying to dig out his sweeter side

When he was still very young Sandy found that many other foals were jealous of his beautiful markings . They did terribly cruel things to him, biting, nipping, kicking and other painful actions. It became so bad that eventually he and his mother had to be moved to a different field. She was all he had and his markings got him taken from her. So beautiful and rare were his markings that thieves crept into the field in the dead of night and stole Sandy away, by the time someone found out what had happened? It was already too late for Sandy. The foal was sold off at an auction a week later where bidders desperately attempted to win him for their precious collections of rare and beautiful horses.

He dislikes his markings as they hold nothing but bad memories and heartache for him. Because of them he was both bullied and taken from his mother. He has also not been able to find someone who would truly care about him and not his markings. He counts his lucky stars none of the beatings he endured as a foal didn't leave any visible scars. He surely would have ended up somewhere less fortunate with unkind people, like some of the others he just barely remembered at the auction house.

(218/250)

Morning. When the dark of night retreats and everything that seems scary looks so much less so. The horrors back away and the beasts shrink away from the light of the sun, no matter how obscured it may be. The hope of the light of dawn can be all that he needs to get through the night when he cannot sleep. When the past comes back to strike him when he does not expect it. Dawns light washes everything away in pastel shades of gleaming sky. Morning has long since been a time of solace and an escape from the sadness of his past.

It drapes him in gentle light that makes him believe that maybe his markings may not be such a bad thing to have after all. Perhaps the mornings will bring a reason for him to speak to the pesky buckskin mare that is determined to have him talk to her. Whatever the weather may be morning always seems to cheer him up, brush the cobwebs from his mind and make things just that tiny bit better.

Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:25 am

Owner:Nikki6Ashba
Show Name:Swirling Mist in Time
Barn Name:Janus
Halter color:Bronze
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Eye color
How would his fellow Khimaira describe his personality?Janus seems aloof and a bit stuck up to most, when in reality he is just afraid to get close to anyone, fearing that his appearance makes him too much of an outcast. He craves to make just a single friend, but his own self doubt keeps him on the outskirts of the heard, hiding from social situations.
Why does he dislike his paint fog markings?He feels like they make him look strange and freakish. The swirling patterns make him different, causing him to feel like he is an outcast who will just be rejected by anyone he tries to talk to. As a foal he had been mocked for his markings by an older mare, and that incident has mentally scarred him and caused him to forever hate his markings.
Why does he like mornings?He love watching the soft gold color of the sun wash over the land, slowly bringing everything to life. His favorite moment is that on second everything looks like the same shade of gold, especially when the yellow rays shine off his coat, momentarily making his coat look like one solid color, not marred by the swirling patterns of his shameful paint fog markings.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 am

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢
𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱
𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.
─────────────────────────────

╔═══════════╗

𝕆𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕣:
jesdar16
𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖:
It's About Time
𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕟 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖:
Jikan ("time" in Japanese)
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 & 𝔸𝕘𝕖:
6 year old stallion
ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣 & ℙ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣:
Keep

╚═══════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕂𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪?
Interviewee: Shadow
"Absolutely ridiculous! I've never seen anyone so shy.
It's impossible to speak to the fellow!"
"Really? What's he like?" I scribbled down notes furiously on
my notepad.
"He's incredibly pessimistic, for one thing." More scribbling.
"And he's got the absolute WORST sense of humor."
"Anything else?"
"He's honestly really kind though..
I guess he's too afraid to stick up for himself."

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?
"I hate them! I really, really do! They don't feel right..
they don't feel like they're a part of me, they
don't feel like they belong. Oh, I'm probably
rambling now.. and they cover
my fantasy! They go right across it! I can't
even see my fantasy clearly as it is
but now these stupid white streaks cover it!
Agh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..
Please forgive me for shouting..
They're so disheveled and
unorganized and it feels like a mess
covering my entire body.
I don't like that feeling.."

╚═════════════════╝
╔═════════════════╗

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?
"Mornings have always kind of been my...
my getaway, I guess. The other
friesians are always so noisy and talkative,
and in the early morning, when no one is awake
and dawn is just beginning
to streak the lightening sky,
I can listen to the
birds beginning to sing
their morning song..
and the cool, crisp air of a fresh
new day. It's peaceful and
incredibly relaxing. It's always been a personal favorite
time of day, even though I'm often
really tired because I wake up so early."

╚═════════════════╝

─────────────────────────────
𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢'𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰
𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢
𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔴𝔢
𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔬𝔫.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: Hunter's Mercy
Barn Name: Orion
All of them the horses in the stables would describe Orion as a quiet and reserved being. He's always seen alone, lost in his sea of thoughts. He is genuinely a nice Khim and has shown concern and compassion but always prefers to be left alone. There are those who are closer to him and they'd describe him as a simple Khim. Orion is very gentle and kind, always helping those who approaches him for it.
Whenever a Khim needs some advice or heart-to-heart talk, he's the one they usually go to because of his insightful thinking. In terms of intellect, most of them admire him. However, as with all friendships, there are always those who don't really like him. They think that Orion is just a cocky snob who would belittle everyone because they are not as intelligent.

Personally, Orion takes a dislike to his own markings despite other Khims thinking it's so beautiful and unique. Sure it's unique and stands out but that's the reason why he dislikes it. It stands out. He would very much prefer a solid coat or one with simple markings like birdcatcher spots or minimal tobiano.
Every time other Khims visit the stable, Orion is the first one they talk to since he's the Khim that catches their attention first. When kids visit the stables, they're always pestering the stablehands on whether they can ride or stroke Orion. Truthfully, the other Khims have coats that don't even hold a candle to how Orion's stands out.
Whenever someone first steps foot and sees the Khim, they see Orion and the other Khims are just left aside. Orion always gets the attention whether he wants it, likes it or not. He found it an irritance since he prefers to be alone. He would always try to engage in the conversation or just let the kids stroke him but none are actually whole-heartedly.

He's loves mornings for many reasons. Orion is always the first to rise and the stablehands always let him out whenever they went in to sweep the area. Orion would head out to the pasture and take in a deep breath of the fresh, crisp air and head to the edge of the pasture. He enjoys the peace and serenity of the morning. Orion also loves to taste of the grass in the morning, since the dew makes the grass more refreshing.
The morning breeze also kickstarts his senses. The morning is the only time he could get complete peace and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the stables. When the other Khims start to rise, it'll be much more noisier. If it rained in the night, it makes the morning all the better. It's so much cooler and calms his mind.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me