Re: Khimaira Friesians #825 - Valentines Special

Postby jingle bells. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm

this is closed to new forms! but you can still edit until tomorrow at CS rollover! c:
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:36 pm

This is officially closed! No more edits at all! Winners will be posted soon along with one runner up!
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:56 pm

nooo I missed my chance to do a form
oh well, good luck everyone else!
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:38 am

Good Luck!!! <3
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:34 am

Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jingle bells. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:48 am

sorry for being a bit late to announce the winners, I've been very sick recently and trying to get back some motivation to do something. but I may as well announce that there will be a winner and one runner up, those winners will be announced as soon as i get around to it.
jingle bells.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:41 am

hope you're feeling better now jingle =O
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 am

in know you aren't feeling so well, but your adopts need to be judged someday
if it doesn't get judged in 1 week, i will use my right as admin and judge this
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 am

chemical. wrote:
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"sᴏ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs,
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ."

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

x

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

show name xthrough the wonder barn name xsiebogx age xseventeen

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxx personality
      xxxxNaive; innocent, Siebog is a stallion of tender heart and compassionate soul. Utterly and honestly selfless, he is a creature easy to take advantage of. Siebog is just good; devoted and loyal and painfully honest, brave in a manner few ever come to know. Completely prepared and more than willing to shoulder the burdens of even a complete stranger, Siebog would give himself entirely to anyone that asked, would suffer through all the pain and suffering in the world for anyone who looked him in the eye and asked for his help. He is a calm, comforting presence; one that will always scream of stability and trust, one that draws in troubled souls around him. Siebog is excellent at inspiring those around him into going greater lengths, into throwing themselves body and soul into everything they take on. He is someone who others rally around for support and comfort, and he is more than happy to give it. That he has gone so long and remained unchanged by the betrayals in his life truly speaks for his character; there is no bad in Siebog, no evil, no malcontent. He is black and white, perhaps too stubborn to let the cruelty in this world affect him. The type to give his entire heart and soul to every new endeavor in his life, romance included, Siebog could easily be called a hopeless romantic. He has no room for games; no room for lies, he believes wholly in soul mates, in one true loves. That once he finds her, no matter their fate, he would remain hers forever.

xxxxxxxxx fear is a feeling; not a fact [ kissy mark ] - [ saga ]
      xxxxShe was impossibly pure; impossibly unique. A constant twinkle in her baby blues, gleaming with awe at even the he smallest of achievements. Everything was so transparent through her eyes, so simple. There were no questions constantly hiding, gnawing away at a clumsy conscious. She was impossibly charming; impossibly benevolent. Even the most trivial things were made elegant when preformed by her; when she walked away from him it was as if he were watching a feather dance away, carried by the breeze, enchanting and mesmerizing, even while invoking a forlorn feeling from her absence. From her first appearance he was completely and utterly lost, nothing could have saved him from the wonder in her eyes. One moment will live forever in clarity in his mind, the moment that ignited a spark of hope in his chest that the strongest storms would never be able to extinguish, the moment she drifted to his side as quiet and amiable as can be and nestled into his side, brushing her velvet muzzle across his cheek so softly that if it hadon't been for her warm breath he would have sworn he had imagined it. He had been marked as hers in that moment; though in truth, he always had been. When inquired as to what took her so long, the only mumbled response from his feather was, "fear is a feeling, not a fact.", of which he still does not truly understand the meaning hidden underneath.

xxxxxxxxx northern wind [ extra ] - [ northern wind ]
      xxxxShe had never been a good sleeper, Saga. Troubled by fears and haunting memories, losing herself to sleep was a daunting task for his feather. Lost and pained by the stress so plainly plastered over her gentle face, Siebog made it his mission to ease her burden, just has he had done for so many before. There was nothing he wouldn't try to still the mind of his love, though the answer was so much more simple than he could have ever guess. The low, sweet rumble of a serene tune from his maw was all it took to put his Saga at ease. It became a ritual almost- each night, the same, curled close he would rest his muzzle close to one delicate ear, and sing to her a sweet song, their song, to send his feather to sleep.

name meaning xslavic god of love and marriage halter xsuprise me <3

you won him congrats ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me