Re: #681 - Khimaira Friesians

Postby Keen » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 am

CCrow wrote:Show Name: Crow's Call
Barn Name: Crow

You guys are too nice to me ;-; She is literally my dream horse! I went from sad to happy way too fast I think my heart is broke now </3 Jeez Jes Jes, you're gonna kill me some day! I had to wait a while to recover before posting here xD

Thank you Jes for gifting me her <3 How in the world do you type that fast?!? Also, thank you to Keen for making such a beautiful mare <3 I owe the both of ya

I'm not very original with names so I'll be keeping it as Crow. Plus I like crows and Crow is a cool name >:D

Now to commission loads of art for her and write a novel or two about her <3 Ooohhhh and I so have to buy the crow tack for her too when that comes out :o mhmhmhmhm and maybe a companion and a few small custom items...

edit* Also you're 100% evil, Jes! You too, Keen! and Phina though you're not involved in this one lol xD

all I can say is:
<3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:01 am

You guys are too nice to me ;-; She is literally my dream horse! I went from sad to happy way too fast I think my heart is broke now </3 Jeez Jes Jes, you're gonna kill me some day! I had to wait a while to recover before posting here xD

Thank you Jes for gifting me her <3 How in the world do you type that fast?!? Also, thank you to Keen for making such a beautiful mare <3 I owe the both of ya

I'm not very original with names so I'll be keeping it as Crow. Plus I like crows and Crow is a cool name >:D

Now to commission loads of art for her and write a novel or two about her <3 Ooohhhh and I so have to buy the crow tack for her too when that comes out :o mhmhmhmhm and maybe a companion and a few small custom items...

edit* Also you're 100% evil, Jes! You too, Keen! and Phina though you're not involved in this one lol xD

lmao I have my ways
you're welcome eeee
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Slots:
1. Image
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 am

XD Thanks for involving me!
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .