Re: #673 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Saturn V » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Owner: -Undyne-
Show Name: The Archer
Barn Name: Saggitarius
Halter color: purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): yellow
Story: Saggitarius has always struggled with finding friends and he spent most o his life trying to accept he will always be lonely. He would spend most of the day sat in the corner of the pasture alone and he was extremely introverted. He struggled to do much of anything because he was so terrified of being judged by others. Until the day he met Ellie. She changed his life in so many ways. She understood him and helped with his issues and he understood her and helped her with her issues. Ellie was exactly what Saggitarius had dreamed about his whole life. Ellie is absolutely perfect, she makes him laugh and they do everything together. It is all he could ever want and more. He hopes he NEVER loses Ellie because she is so perfect and changed him for the better.

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Croft » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:45 am

Owner: PolskaLisiczka
Show Name: Crypt of the Golden King
Barn Name: Archie
Halter color: Green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Story: He was a really weak foal, because his mother accidently stepped on him when he was young. A little dog starts barking, and people comes to see what is happening. The dog was still near foal. After a long time of rehabilitation, everything was good. Now, he is a really happy and cheerful horse, he loves to play with Rocco, his first dog friend, who never leaves him alone.

Sorry if I come too late!
Croft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brindle. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:09 am

Owner: three day eventing
Show Name: FCS Espresso Maiden
Barn Name: Balli
Halter color: #C3B299
Pearl/jewel color (halter): #A6D49F
Story: ---->
Balli's first friend was a
small shetland pony named Fálgeir. The two
were from Iceland, and when Balli
had been trained, he was put up
for sale. When Balli was bought,
his pony friend had to stay in Iceland,
but he's never forgotten the dark bay
and the warm eyes greeting him
every morning.

©

Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────────────────┐

'ello I'm not going to go by my real
name on here, so just call me alex xx
i ride horses, and own a few
im bisexual and confused about life
i love broadway musicals

└─────────────────────┘
ImageImage
┌─────────────────────┐
link - link - link - link - link - link - link

└─────────────────────┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω
┌──────────────┐

farouche / shy
honestly I'm a disappointment
space / tb gelding
cassie / qh x tb mare
mira / warmblood mare
eli / halflinger gelding

└──────────────┘

brindle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am

Owner: CCrow
Show Name: Raptor's Talon
Barn Name: Peregrine (actual name is Peregrine Falcon but he is rarely called that)
Halter color: Surprise me? Just no super bright blues and greens please xD
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me! Same thing as above though ^
Story:
Having been born into a very traditional and small herd, friends were not a common occurrence for Peregrine. His herd's dark past kept away many new breeding pairs, so there weren't many foals his age. However, there was a filly just half a year younger than him whom he sought to befriend. Her coat was as black as the plumage of the crows for which she was named after, and her personality was also comparable to the black bird. Another filly followed after her and Peregrine wondered about her too. He admired the way they carried themselves- their movements swift and deadly, ready to strike at a moments notice. But it was the sister whom he learned to be called 'Crow' who really caught his attention. Life seemed to glitter in her eyes whenever she laughed and taunted the other foals. Even when she turned on him, did he find her amusing.

Eventually, Peregrine was given the chance to properly meet Crow who would be his first friend. All of the foals had gathered at the command of the lead stallion. As a part of the herd, it was their duty to one day protect the herd from its many enemies. The time to hide behind the legs of their dams was over, and it was time for them to learn to work with their future herd members. The young stallion couldn't help but admire the black mare as she practiced her battle skills. She was a natural, and Peregrine soon became jealous of her and her sibling's talent.

One evening after training, Peregrine approached Crow. He wasn't sure how she'd react to him, for most of her other interactions had ended in the other horse getting their rump kicked. However, he was willing to bet he'd face the same rump-kicking.

The young mare watched as the blue taffy stallion came near her. "What do you want?" she asked in an almost apathetic tone. Peregrine raised his had high, hoping to intimidate the other horse. Despite his efforts, the mare appeared unimpressed.

"To challenge you," he said in a steady voice. If the mare could've raised an eyebrow, she would.

"No thanks!" she purred. She turned and began to walk away from the bewildered stallion, whom was shocked to be turned down so quickly. Peregrine followed after her, at a loss for once as of what to do. He had never been denied anything before seeing as his parents were somewhat respected within the herd.

"Why not?" he asked, hoping his voice would sound more confident than he felt. "You think you'd beat me?" It was a challenge that he knew the proud mare would accept. That is until he realized that she was still continuing on her way away from him. With a huff of dejection, Peregrine followed after the mare.

"So where are we going?" he asked her. Crow cast an annoyed glance back at him, "If you must know, I'm going to go visit The Forest."

Peregrine's body froze. "No way! No way are we going in there!"

The dark mare rounded on him, "I didn't say you had to come! You're the one following me like some lost foal. Scram if you're so scared!"

The young stallion held her glare for a moment. Realizing that he would never be able to sway the adamant mare, he told her, "Fine. Go ahead and see where that gets you." Crow cast him one last dirty look before leaving without another word.

Peregrine waited until she was out of sight before following after her at a slow pace. The sounds of the forest put him on edge and he couldn't help but glance behind him ever so often. It was hard for him to keep track of the mare, for she was practically invisible in the darkness of the night. He wondered why she was coming to such a dark and dreary place. Maybe it was that curiosity that drove him to follow her into the heart of the forest.

A sudden crack in the air sent him scrambling forward. "Crow!" he called out in his panic. Silence greeted hom. He staggered in place, indecision keeping him glued in place. Should he leave the mare or save himself from whatever monsters hid in the dark? He steadied himself and forced a brave face. Steadying himself, he forced on a brave face. Ever so hesitantly, he stepped forward. "Crow? Whe--

CRASH!

Peregrine was cut off as a large body slammed into him and sent him sprawling against the leaf-covered ground. A squeal escaped from his throat and he began to thrash about, trying to get to his feet or knock away whatever had attacked him. The sound of laughter reached his ears.

"You should've seen your face! And that screech! Absolutely hilarious!" the dark mare seems to emerge from nothing before the eyes of the frazzled young stallion. Poor Peregrine couldn't say a word as he was frozen in shock. Anger suddenly bloomed within him and before he knew it, he was snarling insults at the wicked mare.

She shushed him suddenly. "Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"No. Stop messing with me, Crow! Here I am trying to keep you safe and all you do is try and scare me!" The peregrine-color stallion would have continued his rant if Crow hadn't stuffed his mouth with her tail. A sudden groan echoed ominously throughout the clearing. Chills ran up the spines of the two young horses and they subconsciously pressed against each other. Neither of them moved, both too afraid to think clearly. Then without warning, they began to hear the loud and violent snapping of twigs and the sharp crackle of something moving in the woods towards them.

The obvious presence of something in the forest snapped Peregrine into motion and he let out a squeal of pure terror. He charged into Crow, setting her in motion as he yelled "Run!"

Neither looked back as they sprinted through the woods. They payed no heed to the branches that scraped at their flanks, nor to the rocks that chipped their hoofs. All they cared about was escaping with their lives. Not even when the trees began to thin or when they broke into the clearing holding their herd, did they think think to stop. It was only when they were in the safety of the herd that they stopped to catch their breaths and think about what happened. Neither said anythings as they stared into each other's eyes in shock at what they had witnessed.

"Well that was exciting," Crow gasped out. Peregrine have her an odd look before breaking into full out laughter.

"You're insane!" The raven black mare laughed with him, but didn't deny it. Their laughter slowly died down and for once they truly looked at each other.

Crow hesitated as if unsure of herself. "Thanks... for having my back."

Peregrine dipped his head, a charming gleam entering his eyes. "Anytime."

And true to his word the young stallion kept watch over the troublesome mare and slowly but surely they became friends and more. He always managed to keep her safe despite the danger she often found herself in. Although, sometimes the question of who saved who could be debated. Yet even as her motives turned darker, he continued to keep his promise to protect her. Nothing would separate him from his first friend and nothing could destroy the love he had for the insane black mare that captured his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Crow is his first friend, you know it's going to be a tragic tale.
This is the first time I've written a story for an adopt in a while! Last time was Diabolos so I'm sorry if this is horrible lol
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:49 am

CCrow wrote:
Owner: CCrow
Show Name: Raptor's Talon
Barn Name: Peregrine (actual name is Peregrine Falcon but he is rarely called that)
Halter color: Surprise me? Just no super bright blues and greens please xD
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Surprise me! Same thing as above though ^
Story:
Having been born into a very traditional and small herd, friends were not a common occurrence for Peregrine. His herd's dark past kept away many new breeding pairs, so there weren't many foals his age. However, there was a filly just half a year younger than him whom he sought to befriend. Her coat was as black as the plumage of the crows for which she was named after, and her personality was also comparable to the black bird. Another filly followed after her and Peregrine wondered about her too. He admired the way they carried themselves- their movements swift and deadly, ready to strike at a moments notice. But it was the sister whom he learned to be called 'Crow' who really caught his attention. Life seemed to glitter in her eyes whenever she laughed and taunted the other foals. Even when she turned on him, did he find her amusing.

Eventually, Peregrine was given the chance to properly meet Crow who would be his first friend. All of the foals had gathered at the command of the lead stallion. As a part of the herd, it was their duty to one day protect the herd from its many enemies. The time to hide behind the legs of their dams was over, and it was time for them to learn to work with their future herd members. The young stallion couldn't help but admire the black mare as she practiced her battle skills. She was a natural, and Peregrine soon became jealous of her and her sibling's talent.

One evening after training, Peregrine approached Crow. He wasn't sure how she'd react to him, for most of her other interactions had ended in the other horse getting their rump kicked. However, he was willing to bet he'd face the same rump-kicking.

The young mare watched as the blue taffy stallion came near her. "What do you want?" she asked in an almost apathetic tone. Peregrine raised his had high, hoping to intimidate the other horse. Despite his efforts, the mare appeared unimpressed.

"To challenge you," he said in a steady voice. If the mare could've raised an eyebrow, she would.

"No thanks!" she purred. She turned and began to walk away from the bewildered stallion, whom was shocked to be turned down so quickly. Peregrine followed after her, at a loss for once as of what to do. He had never been denied anything before seeing as his parents were somewhat respected within the herd.

"Why not?" he asked, hoping his voice would sound more confident than he felt. "You think you'd beat me?" It was a challenge that he knew the proud mare would accept. That is until he realized that she was still continuing on her way away from him. With a huff of dejection, Peregrine followed after the mare.

"So where are we going?" he asked her. Crow cast an annoyed glance back at him, "If you must know, I'm going to go visit The Forest."

Peregrine's body froze. "No way! No way are we going in there!"

The dark mare rounded on him, "I didn't say you had to come! You're the one following me like some lost foal. Scram if you're so scared!"

The young stallion held her glare for a moment. Realizing that he would never be able to sway the adamant mare, he told her, "Fine. Go ahead and see where that gets you." Crow cast him one last dirty look before leaving without another word.

Peregrine waited until she was out of sight before following after her at a slow pace. The sounds of the forest put him on edge and he couldn't help but glance behind him ever so often. It was hard for him to keep track of the mare, for she was practically invisible in the darkness of the night. He wondered why she was coming to such a dark and dreary place. Maybe it was that curiosity that drove him to follow her into the heart of the forest.

A sudden crack in the air sent him scrambling forward. "Crow!" he called out in his panic. Silence greeted hom. He staggered in place, indecision keeping him glued in place. Should he leave the mare or save himself from whatever monsters hid in the dark? He steadied himself and forced a brave face. Steadying himself, he forced on a brave face. Ever so hesitantly, he stepped forward. "Crow? Whe--

CRASH!

Peregrine was cut off as a large body slammed into him and sent him sprawling against the leaf-covered ground. A squeal escaped from his throat and he began to thrash about, trying to get to his feet or knock away whatever had attacked him. The sound of laughter reached his ears.

"You should've seen your face! And that screech! Absolutely hilarious!" the dark mare seems to emerge from nothing before the eyes of the frazzled young stallion. Poor Peregrine couldn't say a word as he was frozen in shock. Anger suddenly bloomed within him and before he knew it, he was snarling insults at the wicked mare.

She shushed him suddenly. "Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"No. Stop messing with me, Crow! Here I am trying to keep you safe and all you do is try and scare me!" The peregrine-color stallion would have continued his rant if Crow hadn't stuffed his mouth with her tail. A sudden groan echoed ominously throughout the clearing. Chills ran up the spines of the two young horses and they subconsciously pressed against each other. Neither of them moved, both too afraid to think clearly. Then without warning, they began to hear the loud and violent snapping of twigs and the sharp crackle of something moving in the woods towards them.

The obvious presence of something in the forest snapped Peregrine into motion and he let out a squeal of pure terror. He charged into Crow, setting her in motion as he yelled "Run!"

Neither looked back as they sprinted through the woods. They payed no heed to the branches that scraped at their flanks, nor to the rocks that chipped their hoofs. All they cared about was escaping with their lives. Not even when the trees began to thin or when they broke into the clearing holding their herd, did they think think to stop. It was only when they were in the safety of the herd that they stopped to catch their breaths and think about what happened. Neither said anythings as they stared into each other's eyes in shock at what they had witnessed.

"Well that was exciting," Crow gasped out. Peregrine have her an odd look before breaking into full out laughter.

"You're insane!" The raven black mare laughed with him, but didn't deny it. Their laughter slowly died down and for once they truly looked at each other.

Crow hesitated as if unsure of herself. "Thanks... for having my back."

Peregrine dipped his head, a charming gleam entering his eyes. "Anytime."

And true to his word the young stallion kept watch over the troublesome mare and slowly but surely they became friends and more. He always managed to keep her safe despite the danger she often found herself in. Although, sometimes the question of who saved who could be debated. Yet even as her motives turned darker, he continued to keep his promise to protect her. Nothing would separate him from his first friend and nothing could destroy the love he had for the insane black mare that captured his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Crow is his first friend, you know it's going to be a tragic tale.
This is the first time I've written a story for an adopt in a while! Last time was Diabolos so I'm sorry if this is horrible lol

Congrats CCrow, the story was fantastic <3 I love the plot behind it

the runnerup is going to DarkestWerewolf! I really loved yours too <3
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 am

Thank you! ^^ Congrats to CCrow as well!
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:22 am

Thank you!!!! Yaaay now Crow has a mate!!! Can't wait to develop them more <3 There's a lot more to their story that I wanted to write about but you would've ended up reading a novel xD plus I ran out of time ;-;

Congrats on the RU, Darkest!

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me