Re: NB 499 - Up For Adoption

Postby SmileChild » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Merk with camo huehuehue
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:51 am

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:25 am

droppin out with style B)
Last edited by wriolette enjoyer on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:37 am

Aaa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:05 am

One sunny day, Cornelius, Fenix, and Marisa went to a neighborhood park to play. They had never been there before.. but it was Marisa's idea. Marisa had to drag Fenix along, to try to involve him in something for once and Cornelius eagerly went with her, wondering what was inside the forests around it. They walked out of the street and ran into the open field, with wild flowers scattered here and there. East and west was forests with open paths. Bunnies suspiciously
Last edited by colambo on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

Mark!
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:50 am

Aaa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardsong » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username
Leopardsong

Name
Morris

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Morris. Cornelius. Come on. You guys can't just stay inside all day."
All Fenix wanted to do was go out and look for Mom, but Morris and Cornelius had other plans. Cornelius wanted to solve online mysteries while Morris watched and wrote some "good" music. Fenix sighed, and snuck up on the two Kalons. He unplugged the computer and took Morris's pencil. They yelled at Fenix for a little, and then at each other, and finally agreed to go and help Fenix with the cost of him getting them both some food for the way.
All went well, they all went around town asking if they had seen their mom. They got to the port, filled with ships coming and going by the minute. They spotted a ship with the captain current on it, and they got there as fast as they could.
"Come on guys, let's go see the captain!"
"Are you sure..? I think we should go back...."
"It'll be fun!!"
Morris had his doubts, but proceeded with his two brothers. They snuck around the guards making sure nothing happened at the port, and made their way onto the ship. They walked around the ship as the crew set up boxes and other goods. They were just about to give up, when the ship jerked back. The brothers fell back into a forest of boxes, and captain yelled commands to his crew. By the time the brothers could find out what was going on, the ship had already made it's way to sea with no port in sight.
Cornelius face pawed at Fenix.
"Look what you got us into! You idiot!"
Fenix began to sweat and blush in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry guys, I didn't think the ship would leave.."
Morris began to cry a little, and Cornelius began to think of a solution. His eyes got wide and he jumped a tiny bit off of the ship.
"We can't be too far from the shore, who don't we just see the captain?"
"They'll kill us. We weren't supposed to be here in the first place."
"We could say that we were doing a favor for the port master."
"It's the best chance we've got. Let's go guys."
Morris wiped his tears away, and followed his two brothers, humming a song he was writing to keep him calm. They went around the ship, getting bad looks from the crew. They found the captain. He was steering the ship, making sure his crew was doing what they needed to. Fenix and Morris stepped back, leaving Cornelius to be the one to talk to the captain. He sighed, and walked up to the captain. He tugged on the captain's cape, and they jumped in fear. He snapped his back to look at the young Kalon, making Cornelius jump back towards his brothers.
"Who are you? What are you doing on my ship?!"
Morris began to cry again, and Cornelius explained everything with a scared tone to his voice.
"Well, why didn't just say so? Of course I'll bring you back, but it will cost you."
The brothers all jumped back a little, and the captain laughed.
"I'm just messing with you! We'll be back shortly."
Fenix got as much courage as he could, and stepped forward towards the captain.
"H-Have you seen a green female k-kalon with an apple marking like this o-one..?"
The captain's eyes grew wide, and he took a moment to speak.
"I'd know that apple marking anywhere. She's she vice captain of the Antecedent. No idea where they're now though. Sorry kid.."
Fenix grew happy that at least one person has seen her before. The ship came back to the port, and the captain warned the brothers not to do this again. They all agreed, and the brothers made their way back home.
Last edited by Leopardsong on Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lep - She/Her

Hey there! I'm Leopardsong, but just call me Lep. I'm always there if you wanna talk!
Just shoot me a PM!

Toyhou.se

"The chicken may cross the road, but nobody crosses the chicken"
Leopardsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 pm

--{Read and Writing}--Image
----{That's More Like Me}----
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Username;;
Fernmoon
Name;;
Serena
Gender;;
Female
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
The Adventure of a Short Cut;;
Serena sat in her bedroom reading through Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. She sighed as she closed her finished book and stood up to get the next book. Just then Fenix and Rey walked into her room. Serena turned to them then yelled, "Get out! I am reading!" Fenix just shooked his head then told Serena, "We are taking a short cut to a candy shop and you are coming!" Serena just stared annoyed at Fenix and Rey. "I was tempted by Fenix by him giving me twenty dollars if I came along.", Rey said coldly with a blank stare. "I am still not going!", she yelled at them trying to get them out. "I will give you money.", Fenix tempted Serena. Serena rolled her eyes the said, "Fine! One question. How did you even get all this money?" Fenix just shrugged leading them all to the forest.
Serena ducked under a branch that then hitter her in the face. She calming rubbed her head then questioned, "Why are we going this way?", Fenix just ingored the question and stopped in front of rock. The wind blew breaking the silent and Fenix just blurted out, "It has spoken and told us the way!" Rey said, "He's crazy right now! He thought a rock talked!" Rey and Serena still followed. The group walked to unstabled bridge. "Are you sure it is safe?", Serena questioned. Fenix nodded and walked carefully on the bridge to the other side. Serena followed slowly behind Rey. The supports on the begin of the bridge started breaking. "Run!", Rey screamed. They both rushed of the bridge as it fell behind Sees them "Now how are we going to get home!", Serena yelled. Fenix pointed to a strudier newer bridge. Serena gave Fenix a 'Why-didn't-we-use-it-before' look. The journey continued on with the group tripping, and having tree branches hit them in their face.
They finally arrived at the candy shop. "Candy! Also that took 45 minutes so it's not a short cut.", Serena said. They all rushed for the sweets, but the sweets some how knocked Serena and Rey out.
Serena woke up in her room with a book next to her. "Oh that was just a bad dream." She mumbled. She then saw her burse from the trip. "Oh come on! I fainted just from eating candy and Fenix didn't even give me the money, but did get me the second book of the series for me. Wait how did he manage to get us back home. Who cares now." She went on with the next book of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Personality;;
Serena is a simple Kalon. She is tries to be honest, but tells lies to protect others' feelings. She gets annoyed by her siblings like normal.
She normally is cheerful. She wears a smile to brighten up others' day. All she wants for others are happiness and tries her hardest to make others happy.
She is annoyed at times due to her siblings and others. She does love to have her siblings around, but may get annoyed by them. The questions others ask about her may be annoying like her favorite color and if she is adopted due to her looking so different from her siblings.
Serena is a hopeful Kalon. Her hopes are large like finding her mother one day. Her hopes may be naive, but she will not give them up til she mets them.
She is very fierce and protective. Mess with her friends or family then you are going to have a bad time. When she is get you back she replies to anything you say with sass and anger.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Hobby Gif;;
Hobbies;;
-Reading
-Writing
-Swimming
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Dreams;;
-To Meet her Mother
-Write a Novel about a Quest
-Become Successful to Fund others in Poverty
Last edited by lovage on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Three day warning

This contest will close after 3 more days.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me