My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #612 Khimaira Friesians-New Years!

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:07 am

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Show Name: My Lie in April
Barn Name: Kaori
Halter color: Galaxy inspired
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Whatever suits. :)
What do you think of the beach:
Great time to bond with those around you or if you prefer solitude, it's pretty peaceful as well.
What is a random fact you know?:
Mammoths roamed the Earth when the Great Pyramids were being constructed.
What is your number one goal for 2017?:
I stuck to one goal in 2016 and I managed to go through with it. It sounds easy for some but for me, it is a bit challenging. Since 2016 was my major exams year and my final year in secondary education before I move on to tertiary education next year, this year was pretty important. I was more stressed out and easily irritated. However, I kept sticking to this one goal and I'll probably stick with it for the following years; Try not to make enemies.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:36 am

Owner: Keen
Show Name: Welsummer's Dream
Barn Name: Gōngjī (Rooster in Chinese)
Halter color: Black fading to dark blue (like the night sky)
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
What do you think of the beach:
I used to live in Florida until this month. I do not like swimming
in the water because I have a phobia of being eaten (dont laugh)
but I love searching for sea glass in the sand <3
What is a random fact you know?:
I know why clothes shrink in the dryer.... As clothes are made,
molecular bonds are formed, connecting the stressed and stretched
fibers. When the clothes are agitated and heated, these bonds
break, allowing the fibers to relax into their natural position,
causing the clothes to shrink. I have known this for 15 years, and
I don't know why lol
What is your number one goal for 2017?:
To continue to improve myself, as a wife and mother, and as a
person in general. I would love to be able to get off of my
anti-anxiety medication, which Khims have been helping so
much with. This whole community has been wonderful. I also
want to be able to sell my house in Florida and start looking for
a horse for me.
Extra:
Her personality should match that of those born in this
Chinese year, the year of the Fire Rooster.
"Fire roosters have the leadership ability, and they are smart,
confident but impatient. Also, they are independent and attach
great importance to their privacy, so they don't like be too
intimate to others. Fire roosters like to pursue freedom and
stimulation rather than the well-behaved, ordinary and joyless
life. They have a passion for vigorous exercise and cannot
stand the static activities."
Haiku:
Impatient she stands,
Stamping her hooves in the dirt.
"Let's go already!"
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Owner: NARANDA

Show Name: A New Instinct | Barn Name: Kureno

Halter color: Light Blue | Pearl/jewel color: Purple
What do you think of the beach: I love the beach, though I have only ever been to the actual beach once. I had so much fun there and have so many great memories, fun as well as strange ones! (I am still trying to figure out how someone gets a crab in their pant without noticing it...)
What is a random fact you know?: You can write a letter to Santa (The Santa/North Pole message system they have set up every year for Christmas) in any language in Canada and still receive a letter back!
What is your number one goal for 2017?: Make it through my first year of higher education (With high enough grades to keep my scholarships) and survive my job for as long as possible.
Fanclub Post: Link
Personality:
Instinctual | Hard-Working | Overthinker | Committed | Thoughtful | Agreeable | Humorous

Kureno is instinctual and can be hasty sometimes when it comes to decisions. She listens to her gut over anything just for the fact that it just feels right to go with it. She is hard-working and practices a lot to make sure she is always ready for a show. She is committed and does her best to show to her owner's standards. An overthinker can sometimes be an understatement. She can get too focused on details such as a small misstep or not holding her head just right in a show. This causes her to lose sight of the larger picture and the overall enjoyment of showing and being in the ring. She easily agrees with others when in conversations and likes for everyone to be fond of her. Humorous conversations seem to pop up more often then not, and she enjoys light and friendly conversations. As a partner she is thoughtful, welcoming her partner into the more private parts of her life and allowing them to get to know her. She does need a caring and patient partner though willing to get her to act upon the correct instincts to further their relationship in a good way.
A New Home, A New Beginning:
"Such unusual coloring!" the woman said. I stood patiently and watched her from the corner of my eyes as she walked around me, looking me over like a prime piece of meat. My gut told me to run, to leave, but the halter and rope tied to the hook in the stall kept me there. I did not like this lady or her snobby voice. She did not care about me as a companion, but as a tool for money and fame. Would would want to belong to such a woman, but if she did choose to buy me then I would do my best to please her, it is just who I am. I took a deep breathe as she stepped out of the stall to speak with the man who was in charge of the sale. My owner had no choice but to sell me, I did not want to go and they did not want me to go, but with the new government and their laws they had no choice, they could not keep the farm or any of us any longer. Already my two companions were gone, the little donkey and a pony, and I was the only one left. I watched the woman walk away down the isle, an unhappy look on her face. Instead of her purchasing me, another out-offered her. I looked to the man who looked into my stall, his long white hair and gold eyes being the first things to catch my attention, but then I noticed his garb. Another rich man wanting to purchase the most rare and unusual horses in the sale. "She is perfect, my wife will love her." I sighed as he entered the stall and untied me. I was his now, or his wife's it would seem. I followed him down the isle and away from the stable where I was loaded into a trailer and taken away.
I stepped out when we arrived and looked around, the place was large and beautiful, and the woman was nothing like I had expected. Her long greenish hair and blue eyes, but the ways she moved was friendly and welcoming. I relaxed upon meeting her, I knew I was in a good home and I would work hard to perform to their standards, to earn this home I was given. I was now committed whether I liked it or not to this new place and this new family. I would prove to them that I deserve to be here, I would take this as a new chance, a new beginning.

NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:51 am

Ends at the end of today!

Postby jesdar16 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:19 pm

𝒪𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇
jesdar16
𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒
Flight of Freedom
𝐵𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒
Chica
𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇
Mare
𝒜𝑔𝑒
6 Years
𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇
Dye color
𝒫𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓇
Eye color

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽?
Personally I am not a huge fan of the beach, I hate sand in my toes and the salt water isn't exactly warm. But it's a fun trip every once in a while, and I do like climbing over the rocks and inspecting the tide pools. Finding crabs, seastars, tadpoles and minnows is fun c:
𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌?
Lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
(My go-to fact for everything lol)

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩?
Probably to be more punctual and procrastinate less with my homework. I'm not very good at it haha

𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎
Chica is bold, sassy, and charismatic. She exaggerates everything and is incredibly persuasive. She is a drama queen and often whines to get what she wants. Her persistence is unbearable and she is very good at getting her way and also very good at throwing a fit if she doesn't. Chica is a germophobe and hates getting herself dirty.
𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈
Chica loves shiny things and purple things; often stringing beads and jewelry around her neck. She doesn't like thinking of herself as common so she allows herself to be straddled with only the finest looking tack. She loves sunny days as well and likes to watch the sky.
Chica dislikes thunder and hates getting dirty. She's very careful about ruining her polished hooves on the dirt and mud. She hates when she doesn't get her way and those who deny her what she wants.

(I know I'm cutting this really close xD it's technically still Jan 2nd for me even if CS rolled over already, CS rollover is 4ish hours before midnight here. if technically I can't enter you can ignore this c:)
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:47 pm

I will now release the grade you guys got from me in accumulated points! The raffle will go in Chronological order so here;

Three Day Eventing = 1 pt 1
|Angel|= 5 pts 2-6
Muffy= 7 pts 7-13
_WolfGirl_= 2 pts 14-17
Tomijojo= 2 pts 16-19
Merlin's Heir= 2 pts 20-21
DarkestWerewolf= 1 pt 22
Keen= 10 pts 21-32
Naranda= 11 pts 33-43
Jesdar16= 7 pts 44-50
The random gen will be rolled out of 50. And the winner will be chosen with the number that falls in between their range. I will provide a screenshot.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm

The winner is Three Day Eventing! Congrats! >v<
The RUs go to; Naranda ,Keen , and ( I rolled for this since two people had the same amount of points)
Jesdar16!! Congrats to you guys and thank you all for participating! For the people who won please give me some time to edit everything I'm currently supposed to be sleeping everything will hopefully be done by the end of this weekend though so don't be too mad ;v;'.the images are so large ;-;'

Postby Keen » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Holy Canoli talk about good luck XD Congrats!

And thanks for the RU Alfalfa <3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Awee dang :/ congrats guys!!!!
muffy