Owner Phina Wolf
Show Name: Gold Hidden In The Snow
Barn Name: Gold
Halter color: keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
Bells: gold
Ribbons: green

Story:
The magnificent stallion shook his mane as the trailer came to a stop. He was glad that it was bound up, as this warm weather was almost overwhelming. There were several fans around the trailer, which helped some, but he was simple not accustomed to this amount of heat. He snorted as the trailer opened and his new handler came around to his head, speaking to him reassuringly. He wanted to roll his eyes. Did't humans know that horses could understand them? What was with all this talking nonsense that they insisted upon? He obediently backed out of the trailer and turned, heading for the stallions barn. He could smell other Khims, but the didn't smell quite as he was used to. He poked his head into the barn curiously and saw two stallions, one with a foal at foot, looking back at him. He looked at the three other horses for sometime before realizing what the difference was. They had no horns! He snorted nervously, pacing the stall that he had been placed in as he examined the two other stallions. "Hey, what gives?" he asked, "Did they take your horns?" At the same moment, the black and white stallion asked, "Why do you have horns on your head?" The looked at each other a moment, then the black and white stallion broke the silence, "Okay, I'll start. No they didn't take our horns, we've never had horns. I'm Coal, He's Sol and this is our daughter Diamond. Who are you?" "I'm Gold." Gold replied, eyeing the space where horns should have been suspiciously, "Nice to meet you. Are you sure that you didn't have horns?" "Positive," Sol assured him, the sun glimmering on his yellow coat, "I have never seen a horse with horns before." "And I've never seen one without them." Gold countered. "Though I have lived on an island all my life. That probably has something to do with it." "Probably." Sol agreed. "You had better get used to horses without horns, as that's all there is here. No reason for you to be a stranger to us though." Coal added. Sol nodded in agreement, "You seem like a nice guy, I'm not going to judge you just because you'r a little different." Gold smiled, "Thank goodness. Now I do have one question. How do you deal with the heat?" Both stallions laughed good naturedly, "Heat? Buddy, just you wait for summer!"
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #5

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:53 am

I don't have time or creativity to write anything ><

If anyone wants someone to look over their forms, I am willing to help.

Will these be available to breed? Like the lines could. Larry to the colts?

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:49 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:I don't have time or creativity to write anything ><

i don't mind if they can be breed 50:50 like the hippos ^^ but it's rix decision if they will be =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 am

Crazycookiemonster wrote:
        Owner crazycookiemonster
        Show Name: Distant and New
        Barn Name: Abra
        Halter color: omg keep
        Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
        Bells: gold
        Ribbons: keep

Story:
        the fog gathered around my hot breath as i stood in the trailer alone. i could feel the cold wind rushing past the trailer as both it and i stood still, still as ice. it felt like an eternity in the still silence as i could only reflect on my short life. it had only felt like yesterday that i was a young colt frolicking through the snow with my mother always attentively watching, but that was soon over as the more i grew the less i saw of her. i remember her still so clearly in my head, she had a soft golden coat that would glisten in the flurry of the snow. however in my solace was disturbed by the broken language of the two legs who had gathered just around the trailer. i could never understood what they said, but they had always been kind to me that was until this morning. as a young colt i had seen many of my older brothers go off in these metal contraptions, though none of them ever returned. shifting my weight around in the trailer, i had my ears perked up to try and see what they were saying, but all i could make out was muffled sounds. even though all of their communicating it didn't see harsh or aggressive, but i was still a little on edge, because where did all of the stallions go. shaking my head a bit i peer through the window at the two legs communication, but as they walked away from each other with a hand shake little did i know that that would be the last i would every see where i had come from.

i lurched forward as the trailer was pulled onward and i couldn't help but watch my world slowly turn to a blur. the white turned to a yellow green, the scents in the air became more fragrant, my world was so lost. the air around me warmed to an almost uncomfortable level, so with my constant moving and snorting the two leg came around and shut my window, but with a virring sound a cool wind rushed over me. I shuddered with contentment, i briefly looked at the two legs, who gave me a little snort. It reached out with its hand, but i drew back unsure of where he was taking me even though he had shown me no harm i was afraid. It felt like forever as i was moved from trailer to trailer briefly walked around outside for periods of time, always with freezing cold water, warm oaks topped with a crisp apple and a bag of hay in the corner of the trailer. i had almost gotten used to it as no mater where i went the two legs that lead me into this trailer had been with me the entire time, you could almost say i was a little attached to him. every day he would attempt to reach out to me and it was a slow process, but eventually i let him, now every time he took me out to walk he always had a frozen apples, those were my favorite.

it had almost started to feel like home, as there was the little routine that we did daily that i had come used to and begun to like. though i should say i was rather lonely as it was only me and the two legs moving from car to train to boat then back to car it just seemed like a never ending trip. every stop we stopped at was new; had new scents, had new temperaments, but all just kept changing. that was until one day the trailer stopped when the sun was still high. perking my ears i shift my head to see out the window it wasn't time for my afternoon walk, intrigued i paw a little closer to the window. long grass was flowing in the wind and off in the distance i could see a structure. where was i? this was unlike any stop we've made before hand. the two legs unlocked my window so i happily swung my head out to greet him, though he only patted me on the nose before walking away. how strange i thought getting a better view of this warm new area. raising my nose i took in all the fragrant scents, mostly of apple trees which i could smell inhabited this place, but also something new, something familiar yet strange. before long the two legs was back, petted me on the nose once more before unhooking the door and walking my out. the dirt was soft under my rigid hooves and i stepped carefully around in it causing a little dust to stir, curious i reach down to sniff it but up reared my head, snorting as it had entered my nose. the two legs wrapped his arm around my neck and soothed me allowing me to stand peacefully in this new world, while he was here i had nothing to fear, because with all the unknown around me he was my safety.

he walked me around a bit allowing me to sniff at most things, and allowing me to walk at my own pace slowly incing towards a giant structure. the closer we got the weirder it smelled. it smelled of home, but yet of something knew, when we reached the entrance i knew why their were other of me in there. they were different.... smaller and lacked horns and smelled of flowers. when i reached out to them, they reached out to me in an almost elderly way as if they were greeting me, which i found silly since i knew the two legs would walk me back to the trailer soon to continue or journey. that was until a small young of the two legs approached me or rather rushed to me, but my two legs stopped her by pulling her up into his arms. how strange he was acting, never had a young two legs ever approached me. back on the island they would only approach when i was young, around their own height, but this one had a gleam in her eyes a fire almost. the two legs exchanged a few words as i straightened up a little unsure of this whole endeavor, when he put her down the little one stood in front of me arms out reached. ears perked forward as i pawed at the ground, until a familiar cool scent hit my nostrils. a frozen apple. temptation got the best of me as i leaned my head down to grab the apple one of her little hands was on my horn. i froze. it was like a magical instant as her tiny little blue green eyes peered into mine. why were they familiar, why wasn't she scared, why didn't i wanna run, why did my two legs allow this thing to touch my horns, why?

my two legs soon swung her up allowing my head to swing back as well. he reached over to me and gently brushed his fingers across my cheeks, as both i and he watched the little two legs reach out and stroke me softly. i was still a little rigid quite unsure about everything that was going on, how i wish i could be back in my trailer or home. seeing my discomfort he put the little thing down and scooted her to run along, which see did, touching every horses nose on the way out. cocking my head to the side i found it very curious, but all the other no horned khims just simply looked at me kindly then back to her. how curious, i thought. my two legs walked me through the barn allowing me to sniff the other khims who sniffed back a few reared in frenzied excitement which caused me at first to step back, but soon i started to like it here. i kind of felt accepted here. my two legs continued to walk me around the grounds and soon enough the little two legs joined us once more walking with us, her hand occasionally brushing my leg. we walked around for quite a bit before returning to the stable and to a stall quite unlike anything i've ever seen. unlike the other stalls it was more closed in but from out here i could taste the coolness on my tongue. it was closed by only a half door but plastic blinds hung down to trap the cold inside, so with a swift motion he unlocked the door and lead me in. the second i stepped in i was hit with a wave of cold air and shuttered with pleasure, even letting out a few snorts excited to see the fog once again gathering around my breath.

"yes sweet child he is distant and new." the father explained to his daughter. "so he's like magic?" she countered. "haha something like that my sweet," he said as he scooped her up so they could now peer into the stall where their new horse stood in his stall sniffing around at everything. "abra ka dabra," the little girl whispered as she leaned close to the stall window, making eye contact with her new stallion.

Congratulations!!
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rix.Helios » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
DauntlessDivergentC wrote:I don't have time or creativity to write anything ><

i don't mind if they can be breed 50:50 like the hippos ^^ but it's rix decision if they will be =)

Its fine with me but id rather do a 50:50 change of being male or female and a 20:80 chance of the male actually having horns
i will add all the artists to the lines ^^
Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rix.Helios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:14 am

omg I'm so excited!!!!! may have just danced around at work, but who knows I worked super hard and now I'm just pumped about him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me