❤ kalon 752 tryout - rosalie

Postby Cheeb » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:31 pm

xxxxx username cheeb
      xxxxx name rosalie
      xxxxx gender female

“if you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.”
      ― mo willems, goldilocks and the three dinosaurs

(inspired by rapunzel and enchanted, one of the cutest yet most forgotten princess films)

xxxxxin the midst of a far-off forest lived a girl named rosalie. she resided with her mother, a lady with a sharp tongue and secrets to keep. rosalie spent her time reading books or picking flowers. rose was a daydreamer; constantly letting her drift off to romantic adventure (although she was embarrassed to admit it.)
      xxxxxshe knew there was a village nearby, but... mother forbid her from leaving. "the woods are safe," she'd say. "people out there -- they're horrible!" while rosalie tried to protest, her mother would always shut her up, crushing her dreams.
      xxxxxone evening, when her mother way away on a trip of sorts; rosalie found herself feeling uneasy. she just couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. she snooped around the cottage, inspecting every corner in hopes that some obvious imperfection would show up.
      xxxxxsuddenly, she noticed it: the cellar door was wide open.
      xxxxxit was usually locked, so rose was confused (and excited, too). she scuttled down the stairs, eager to enter a "forbidden land". what has mother been hiding? she thought. it seemed to be fairly empty -- boxes were scattered here and there. something shiny caught her eye, and she trotted over to it.
      xxxxxrosalie gasped.
      xxxxxthere laid a golden crown, as well as a dusty, fancy-looking letter. she picked up the crown. it was heavy yet delicate. why... is this here? as she began panicking, rose tried making out the letter's faded words "lost princess ... last seen ... cloaked woman ..." all she could think of was mother's cloak.
      xxxxxi need to get out of here. i-i don't know what's going on, but i need to see the world for myself!
      xxxxxrosalie grabbed her trusty flower basket and hurriedly packed up, only taking a little food and money. she figured that the village couldn't be far away; she was sure to find it. although rose was in a hurry, she made sure she'd packed her ticket to success. the crown.
      xxxxxshe ran to her freedom; away from her mother, away from the cottage that chained her down. rosalie dashed down the stone path lined by trees. she reached a clearing of sorts, and wildflowers waited before her. she stopped -- careful not to ruin their beauty -- and took a gentle step into the flowerbed.
      xxxxxshe fell.

xxxxxrosalie awoke to darkness and light all at once.
      xxxxxbright neon signs stood high in the sky, and metal buildings, unlike any she'd ever seen before, lined the pavement. rosalie's cobblestone, flower-crowded reality had disappeared in the blink of an eye.
      xxxxx"wh-what... what is this place...?"
      xxxxxa car whizzed by, and she jumped onto the sidewalk. she had no idea what the machine was, but she felt her heart race. while stares came her way, scrutinizing the girl dressed like a storybook princess, rosalie didn't feel self-conscious. in that moment, she only knew excitement and wanderlust. rosalie was alone, but she wasn't afraid. perhaps this world was not the one she'd wished to explore; but it was a beautiful world to discover.
      xxxxxand, for the first time, she was free.

xxxxx(511/500 words -- sorry for going a bit over! i'd already cut out 200+ words,,,)
Last edited by Cheeb on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #752 — Fairy Tale

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Username: Espeona (Probably Will Change)
Name: Eeradessa (Nicknames Are Dess Or Dessie)
Short Story: Once Upon A Time In A Galaxy Far Away Eeradessa Lived Lonely. She Spent Countless Days Alone On This Unknown Galaxy. Eeradessa Wished That One Day Someone Would Discover This Galaxy And Live There With Her. She Had Everything She Needed To Live Except A Friend. There Were Animals Called Kinkus That Would Often Come And Destroy Her Nice And Cozy Nest Though Eeradessa Thought That It Was Fun Re-Building Her Nest Hundreds Of Times As She Had Nothing Else To Do. One Day She Had The Idea Of Ruining The Kinkus Nest Though They Slept On Gigantic Berries In A Cave. Time Went On And Eeradessa Spent Many More Years Alone But On The Day She Thought Would Be The Most Boring Day Ever A Weird Creature Appeared. She Thought That This Was Great And Trusted It Even Though She Did Not Know Its Terrible Powers. This Creature Was Green With One Eye As An X And Wore Strange Ragged Clothes. The Creature Saw Eeradessa And Used A Terrible Power To Force Her Eyes Shut For Her Life. From This Day On She Never Saw Anything And Never Wanted To See Anyone Again On The Galaxy.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:28 pm

The Worst Username
Hildegarde
Female

Everyone who can is fleeing the city, because the Northerners are invading, and no one wants to be stuck here when they arrive.

It is very likely that we, the prisoners, trapped in dungeons, will be some of the last found. It is likely that even though we’re trapped here because we violated the laws of our nation, the invaders won’t sympathize with us or spare us; they will kill us just like anyone else who is part of this country.

I watch the door of the cell almost wistfully. Adrienne is my cellmate, and she too stares at the door: her stare, however, is melancholy, and she paces in circles with her back hunched. Neither of us is afraid, but this is no surprise; we have stared death in his pale, emaciated face a million times.

Finally, Adrienne stops her pacing. She looks dejectedly at the floor. She then walks sulkily over towards the bench, refusing to meet my gaze, as per usual; and she sits at least three feet from me on the bench, as per usual. We stare into space, not saying anything for a long while.

I suck in a breath. Am I doing this? Yes, I’m doing this.

“Adrienne,” I say. My voice is low, raspy, almost scared.

I barely look in her direction before forcing my eyes to the floor. “Don’t say it. I’m not going to talk about it, Hildegarde. The only reason I’m here, the only reason we’re talking, is that I can’t leave our cell. You know that, right?”

I don’t talk for a few seconds. “Yeah. I guess I do…but do you ever think about the way things used to be?”

“We were part of a rebellion against the new regime, and it failed. I realized we weren’t meant to be together, end of story, go away.” Her voice reaches a high, shaking pitch, and I cringe to hear every word.

“Adrienne…” I murmur, but nothing more comes out. I shuffle a bit closer to her, but she shuffles down to the end of the bench. I look at her again. She’s in terrible pain, but she’s not trying to mask it; I think I can see a tear on her cheek. I whimper and look down.

That is the exact moment when our great door breaks down. I see a flash of a blue flag—it’s the invaders, without a doubt.

I hardly have time to react. I leap off of the bench, jumping in front of Adrienne, staring the invaders down. My long hair swings freely around my face. “Stay back!” I shout.

“No,” she says. She leaps down from the bench, limber, and for a moment I forget the invaders. She grabs my paw and presses it against hers.

We stare at the invaders, both our hearts pounding in our chests, and I risk a glance at Adrienne. She’s smiling, and that is enough for me to know: we’re going to give these invaders a fight.

Well, that's my story! It's exactly 500 words. I'm sorry that it's choppy and messy in parts; in my defense, I was running out of space.

I'll stop complaining. Good luck everyone, and have a nice day!
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 pm

res! this bab is cute :0
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satosugu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:33 pm

maybe a res? ur like my fave screams

──────────────────────

──────────────────────────

salemxx he★they xx adult
osdd system | freq. fronters:
kyle [he / him], ethan [he / they]
︰ ₊˚♡ ︵︵ˊ
i absolutely love my boyfriend.

satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 pm

res! theyre way too cute :,)
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Username: Mint Chip
    Name: Giselle
    Short Story:
    "I always thought I'd be the damsel of the story but... I guess maybe I was always destined to be the hero."

Giselle was raised in a nurturing environment, her mother raised her to be a lady and her father spoiled her with dresses and jewelry. Her grandparents doted on her, and her cousins envied her. She was the next heir, she was well mannered and groomed. She never imagined she'd face the troubles she was now, her only goals in life had been to be courted by a handsome young man and marry him one day. That was all she truly wanted, to be loved and have a big family with the one she loved. Things changed though one day when the sky turned dark and the world turned it's back on her family's legacy.

A horrible kalon, one who struck terror into the hearts of others, had come to seize their land. Her father was struck down and her family was locked away as this deplorable man took over her family's kingdom. He oppressed her people, and mistreated their staff. Her world was crumbling before her and she didn't know what to do. Her life prior to this moment had never prepared her for this challenge. Still the fire in her heart couldn't be suppressed, she knew what this man was doing to her people and her land was wrong. Her mind was made up, there was no way she'd just stand idly by as her family weakened in the dungeon and her land suffered beneath this foreigner's wrath.

In the days that followed, Giselle hatched a plan. She got herself noticed by the guards enough to send a message to the tyrant. She used her natural charm to get an audience with him, and in what was no time at all she had him eating out of her paw. This tyrant named Lucien may not have cared but much, but Giselle's beauty was rare and her willingness to be by his side seemed to make him all the more intrigued by her. Although she got to know this man, her goals never changed, she would overthrow him and take back was was hers.

There came a day in the weeks that followed when Lucien and Giselle were on a stroll. Silently walking through the gardens, Lucien plucked a flower and slipped it into her hair. Admiring her for a moment before silently moving on from her. Giselle waited as he spoke. "Why do you stand by me?" He questioned, but the weight of the question pressed Giselle. She wouldn't answer at first and her hesitation bothered him. He turned to gaze at her, his eyes narrowing as he asked again. Still no reply. Once his anger flared and he lunged at her out of rage. She unsheathed a poisoned dagger and downed Lucien with a well aimed blow. She wouldn't kill him, but locked him away instead. Returning her family to power and healing the land.
    (499/500)
    Lucien owned by me
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Username: APH Sianta
Name: Rapunzel
Short Story: (500 words maximum)
Rapunzel sat in her room. The tears falling down her face as she read her book. "Sheesh! Why am I crying!" Once she finished the last page she sighed as she wiped her tears away. "I guess it's because the adventure is ending. I really do hope that there will be a new book soon! I don't know if I would be able to go on without them." She laughed as she stopped crying. Walking to the one window in her room she sighed as she looked out at the beautiful scenery. Leaning on her propped arm she smiled as she stared at greenery around her. Flicking her ears when she heard her name being called from below her window she looked down. “Rapunzel! Is your mom gone?” She smiled and nodded. The male grinned and started to scale the wall that led to her window. He jumped into her room and hugged her, “I missed you.” Hugging him back she smiled. “So, how was the book?” She sighed, “Well...this girl was locked up in her room for about most of her life. Then a prince came and helped her out and, you know how it ends.” He laughed, “And they lived happily ever after.” Rapunzel laughed and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard about The Brother’s Grimm and it seems really interesting! It is like all the more gory fairy tales. Seems very different than what I grew up on.” Her friend patted her head, “I may get those for you next time I come over.” He lifted his head quickly when he heard the door open downstairs. “I guess that means our time is up. See you next time!” Just as he was about to jump out the window Rapunzel grabbed him. Kissing him on the cheek with a small smile she replied, “Hopefully you will come to get me out of my prison.” He smiled and stroked her cheek, “Don’t worry. I will rescue you, my princess.” Blushing she looked away as he jumped down. Turning away she smiled and picked up the book she was named after. She hugged it and smiled as she closed her eyes and danced. Turning to the window once more she saw him waving and then he winked and blew a kiss her way. He then turned away and was out of sight as he ran into the forest. Sighing she leaned on the window waiting for her prince to come back to her and take her away.

Word Count - 419
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:24 pm

█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

{ " l i f e i s t h e d a n c e r a n d y o u a r e t h e d a n c e " }

Username:

Tiger Dog

Name:

Angellica

Female

Short Story:

Angellica's breathing was heavy as she had finished being fit into her skirt. She wiped her pads, now sweaty on the bath
towel, she placed her small tiara on her head and told herself these words, "You are a princess and nobody can stop you,
do what you wish, no matter how old you are, Angellica."
Once finished she walked over to the stage, with only 2 minutes
until her routine, she tried to calm herself, her future career depended on this, she always wanted to be a professional
ballerina, or maybe a teacher, so she had to nail the routine. She wondered if the judge's enjoyed her friends performances,
as there was a group of girls laughing together, and whispering about how they made it. After she was done thinking, she
heard her name called and she stepped up on to the stage. The music began playing. She began with a jump into the air,
twirling her ribbon in the air as her skirt flew up. She landed gracefully on her feet. Quickly she slid across the floor on her
tip toes, little jumps with each step. More jumping and twirling led to a perfect splits in midair, her smile was bigger then
ever. Soon her routine was over and she stepped off the stage, the judges had said nothing to her and she was worried now.
She sat on the bench backstage and waited, she hoped with all her heart that she made it in. She watched the minutes tick
by, and soon all performances were over. Suddenly the judges began speaking on the loudspeaker. "We would like to
congratulate the most outstanding performers of the night!" Angellica listened carefully. Waiting. And then, "Angellica"
She gasped out loud. "All of the people named are going to be sent to the Ballet Academy of New Hampshire, congratulations,
and enjoy your night!" The loudspeaker stopped. Angellica let out a sigh of relief, and then a cry of happiness.

{ " B a l l e t i s l i k e d r e a m i n g o n y o u r f e e t " }

█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█.█
Last edited by allu on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:35 pm

E L L A ~ E L S W O O D

Username: ~Soul~
Name: Ella Elswood
Sexuality: Pansexual
Theme Song : Bambi

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Click Image for Story!
( 499 / 500 Words )

~ P E R S O N A L I T Y ~
Clever II Resourceful II Honest II Detached II Ambition
Ella is a rather clever girl, she can think on her toes and come up with brilliant ideas on the go. She can easily pick up new skills and is easy to teach, as a quick learner you never have to worry about being held back or Ella falling behind. She tends to be ever more so intelligent that she tends to let other believe and tends to bewilder others when she shows off her knowledge. Her Clever ways comes in hand and tends to help her out of trouble, though it also helps that she is resourceful as well. If Ella where to be stuck in the woods for a night she would be fine. She has an intensive knowledge of plants and what they can do and how they can help. With this see can do well on her own for a couple of days even and with that can be rather impressive. She often can find ways around obstetrical and can do a great amount of things on her own.

Ella is also Honest, though maybe a little to honest. She i the kind of girl that will agree, yes that dress looks bad or you should rethink your make up or your fashion choices. She doesn't mean to be mean, though she just doesn't quite know when a little white lie is needed. She often says whats on her mind and will let her opinions be stated. She tends to feel like there is no point in lieing because at times it ends up getting you into more trouble then just telling the truth in the first place. Though she is not brutely honest, she still reliably honest.

Ella is rather detached, though she can be rather close to a select few she tends to be able to go off and roam the world with out being upset or heart broken about it. Though she doesn't go a whole lot of impulse things is she where to leave her home and family the next day it would phase her. Though she dose love and enjoy her friends she doesn't understand over attachments and would be scared away by someone that can be overly attached. Its not all bad, she just has a lot of ambition and she tends to have her world and life planed and know where she wants to be and where she wants to end up and sometime you cant let other hold you back or get to comfy in one place at a time. She probably could never settle down in one give place and will travel where ever she pleases.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
~ The Little Things ~

~ Occupation ~

Ella grew up in a family full of Herpetologist that studies
plants and attempted to make medicine to heal illnesses
and treat side effects. Though Ella was raised and
expected to follow in her parents foot steps, Ella became
bored with the work of takeing care of the Ill and elderly
in the village and wanted more. So by playing dumb and
acting as though she didn't understand her parents teaching,
her parents gave up and she became a florist, this allowed
her to go out and pick flowers in the morning and get out
of the village, it wasn't until after she meet Kanan did she
pick up an occupation that well suited her, Prince Hunting.
Though she still arranges flowers if needed to bring in a little
bit of extra cash if a hunting trip takes longer then planed.
~ Hobbies ~

Other then Prince Hunting and Flower arranging Ella picked
up a Hobby or two while traveling with Kanan and exploring
the vast world around her. One in particular that she has
grown to enjoy a great deal is carving wood, she is by no
means a master at it, and if you look really hard and squint
sometimes you can make out that, that odd looking shape is
meant to be a rabbit. Though she has manage to cute herself
a good amount of times and often or not caves away to much,
its a great creative output for her and she loves to give them
away, or keep them when they look really good. Though she
is no where near painting and refining her pieces she slowly
gets better every day and is even learning about the different
types of wood that they are.
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:04 am, edited 18 times in total.
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me