-
-
-
-
-
-

Extras:
Personality
Benny is what others would call a tomboy. She loves the dirt, mud, and playing hockey on the frozen lake near her chilly house. She is not really a morning person and is known to leave her cereal in the fridge before exiting her house. A kind yet slightly rude sima, Benny loves others though her way of joking around can come off as a bit crude or even hurtful, but despite this, she is loyal to the end. She is a mid-afternoon or night time kind of sima, she prefers days that aren't too eye-blindingly bright or hot. Since she lives in a snowy area, she enjoys wrapping herself in her warmest clothes and jumping off a picnic table in her backyard into the mounds of snow below.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Sima #6 - Adopt Me!

Postby fairy king » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 am

Evils wrote:
Username: Evils
Name: Benny

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Extras:
Personality
Benny is what others would call a tomboy. She loves the dirt, mud, and playing hockey on the frozen lake near her chilly house. She is not really a morning person and is known to leave her cereal in the fridge before exiting her house. A kind yet slightly rude sima, Benny loves others though her way of joking around can come off as a bit crude or even hurtful, but despite this, she is loyal to the end. She is a mid-afternoon or night time kind of sima, she prefers days that aren't too eye-blindingly bright or hot. Since she lives in a snowy area, she enjoys wrapping herself in her warmest clothes and jumping off a picnic table in her backyard into the mounds of snow below.

I'm so sorry this took to long. I thought I judged it already. ;n; Anyway, congrats Evils!
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event Sima #6 - Adopt Me!

Postby Evils » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 am

Ahhh! Thank you so mucH!! ovo
I am so happy to have Benny thank you! <33
-it was worth the wait hnnn thank you ;v;-

May I please be added? c:
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me