Trade with me

Re: #5717 Bay Leopard Appaloosa

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:57 am

username; LuciferMorningstar
name; Regal Empress || Queen
gender; Mare
halter color; A golden color/material?
answer; English, specifically eventing
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:58 am

username; ♦fawn♦
name; Starcross Lover // Libby
gender; mare
halter color; night sky with stars
answer; cross country
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brindle. » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 pm

username; john laurens
      name; FCS An Opalescent Liberty // Valkyria
      gender; Mare
      halter color; #8789C0
      answer;
      Valkyria would be ridden dressage, the story was she started out as a project pony for a jumper.
      Valkyria was ridden by Marie Jones, though Marie could never get her to jump, she'd always refuse, buck, bolt,
      and other things to do anything besides jump. Marie gave up soon, though Casey, a younger rider at the barn
      decided she'd give Valkyria a chance. When no one was watching Casey worked on dressage, just dressage, no
      jumping. Soon, they sold Valkyria to a dressage barn when she wouldn't jump.

©

Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────────────────┐

'ello I'm not going to go by my real
name on here, so just call me alex xx
i ride horses, and own a few
im bisexual and confused about life
i love broadway musicals

└─────────────────────┘
ImageImage
┌─────────────────────┐
link - link - link - link - link - link - link

└─────────────────────┘
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ω
┌──────────────┐

farouche / shy
honestly I'm a disappointment
space / tb gelding
cassie / qh x tb mare
mira / warmblood mare
eli / halflinger gelding

└──────────────┘

brindle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:11 pm

username; SpartanAmethyst
name; Ranger
gender; Stallion
halter color; Camouflage with gold metal/accents. Surprise me!
answer; Ranger is a cowhorse; with amazing cow sense, he's a champion Cutter. He dabbles in Barrel Racing and other Western competitions, but his main discipline is cutting. His job at the ranch is of course to herd cattle and push them on drives. Most amazingly, though, he's a SAR horse; what is that, you ask? Search and Rescue. Much like a SAR dog, Ranger is given an article of clothing and is sent out with his rider to find lost hikers on Amethyst Ridge property, the nearby mountain range, and any nature parks/reserves that request his assistance. And neither he nor his rider get paid for SAR work, it's strictly volunteered. Ranger got his name from his very first SAR rescue, which was a Wildlife Ranger that had gotten lost; come to find out he'd been attacked by a mother grizzly, and the Tolter found him just in the nick of time and brought him back to safety.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sovngarde » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 am

username; Sovngarde
name: Forest Fire // Fyre
gender; Mare
halter color; Similar to eye colour
answer; Cross Country Jumping; She loves running and jumping through fields and forests, it makes her feel free.
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiba! » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:00 pm

username; Wallflower
name; Belle âme // La vie est belle
gender; Mare
halter color; Pale Blue
answer; Belle âme, or just Belle for short, was a gift from a old friend named Violina. Violina had owned a small horse ranch and horse breeding was her hobby. Over time though Violina began to loose money after she lost her job as a Actor, which soon led to her selling her ranch and her beloved horses. Despite the man who purchased the small ranch polite offerings for the special mare, Violina politely refused as the filly she had before her (Belle) was offspring from her two favorite tolts that he was now in possession of. Since Violina no longer had a place to keep the filly though she gifted the sweet filly who was yet to be named to Pinto Stables. She had known a man who worked there named Danny, and she wanted him to have the filly. At first Danny, who was one of the stable cleaners and horse trainers, was a bit hesitant to take the foal as he was used to training the adult horses and not young foals. He took her in anyways, and the young horse tugged at his heart strings.

He became very attached, and named her Belle âme, which meant "Beautiful Soul" since he'd always say that the filly worked magic on a broken heart. Belle had a very kind and sweet demeanor, but could be as stubborn as a bull and was determined to do what she wanted to do. She was a free spirit and had one and only one human she'd listen to, and that was Danny. Danny would always coo and call to her, her nickname was "sweet nose" and "Bossy pants", feeding her strawberries and other tasty treats. Danny didn't want Belle to just sit around at the Stables and decided he would train her for Barrel Racing, a secret favorite of his. Much to Danny's dismay Belle was not as enthusiastic about it as he was. She refused to perform the tight turns, and would even chase him out of her stalls so he couldn't take her our to train.

Finally Danny realized that maybe this wasn't the one for her, so he tried his next best idea... Dressage. Belle was suspicious and timid of the idea of it at first, but overtime she began to see the beauty and elegance of it. She preferred it much more to the dirty rough and tumble work of barrel racing. Finally when Belle was 3 years old Danny gave her a show name, "La vie est belle" which meant life is beautiful. It just seemed fitting for the joyous and high spirited mare. Of course Belle was accepting, and is now happily progressing in her training and is hoping to one day be a champion in her new favorite sport.

Kiba!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:33 am

username; tooru
        name; blostma [means "blossom"]
        gender; mare
        halter color; grey
        answer; her job is to give lessons to children, as she's essentially bombproof and the sweetest horse that one could imagine. the kids love her and she loves the kids, making sure not to let them fall. because of this, she's also often used for pony rides at events, and is sure to catch the eye of many not only because of her calmness but also her beautiful coat.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boiscrying » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 pm

username; Cactus Cosplay
name; Paint me purple
gender; Mare
halter color; orange
answer; this beautiful girl would be used to teach children's classes and help beginner riders out with their confidence.
━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽━━
x
Hello! I am a young adult who
enjoys anime, cosplay, art, and roleplaying!
My messages are always open for
a chat or roleplay!
@

𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

━━𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀━━
boiscrying

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups