Vampire de la nuit | Fang

Postby L.V.L » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:30 am

Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: Vampire de la nuit (Vampire of the Night)
Barn Name: Fang
Halter color: Keep
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep
Story:

"Speak no evil," strangers would tell him every time he comes from a mission.
"See no evil," his family would whisper to him every time he'd leave his home.
"Hear no evil," the old folks would shout out when he races past them on his horse.
The three things that every solider is told when they go out in battle, the fight against the monsters who try and destroy everything the town has ever known. They think that the monsters out there can't change, that their one purpose in life is to destroy.
But... what if they're wrong? What if they're there not to destroy, but to rebuild the things we've destroyed instead.
What if those things you want to slaughter, just want to help.
What if your survival depends on them.
Would you kill them now?

But after all of that, after everything everyone has said to him throughout his life he ignored. Kept going out to kill the things that only wanted to help; and an old wise woman saw that.
She has watched him leave and come back every single day, always with some type of prize from the ones he killed.
And for that - for all those prizes - he paid the ultimate price.
She turned him into the one thing he kills.
Now, he spends the rest of his life running from the thing he was.
Last edited by L.V.L on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #362

Postby demonthief. » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 pm

good luck all
Last edited by demonthief. on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Owner: D.J.D Vos
Show Name: SHF Swampland Demon
Barn Name: Kelpie
Halter color: swampy green
Pearl/jewel color (halter): grey
Story: There are many who believe in the coming of the apocalypse, and the four horsemen who will herald it. Tale tells that Kelpie was born of a normal mare and a skeletal black stallion, with the mare dying not long after the colt arrived. He ran away mere minutes after his dam's expiration, jumping the that had contained him fence with unnatural ability for one so young. He brings bad luck and sometimes death to those who have seen him wandering the forest and fields of his territory. People have supposedly seen shadowlike wings around the stallion's back, and that snakes are a sure sign of him being near.

-Foal of Death's horse, a colt of the apocalypse
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Owner: TheCrimsonAge
Show Name: Backbiter
Barn Name: Diabolos - in secular Greek, it means "backbiter" or "accuser" and is the root for the English word "Devil"
Halter color: surprise me?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me?
Story:
Long ago in the time of the Greeks, there was a beautiful woman named Medusa and the immortal god of the seas, Poseidon. Poseidon fell in love with the beauty of the woman. Unable to resist his desires, he bedded her in a temple to Athena and produced two children with the her; Pegasus, Chrysaor, and Diabolos. The triplets were born in the form of horses, which wasn't unusual considering Poseidon's tendency to produce horse-like beings. They were stunning beings, their intelligence surpassing that of most men. Pegasus and Chrysaor was especially gifted, graced with talent and beauty. However, the eldest foal was not so lucky. A terrible fate settled upon Diabolos. The great goddess Athena was outraged at having her temple disrespected. In her anger, she turned Medusa into a monster with snakes for hair and a gaze that turned men to stone. The curse did not pass on to Pegasus or Chrysaor, but the same could not be said for their brother. Diabolos was a monster at birth; small gorgon wings sprouted from his back and his coat appeared like polluted water in the dark, a wave that would drown any in its path. His most striking feature was his deep red eyes that reflected one's darkest desires should they meet his gaze. Those who looked into his eyes became fearful of what they saw, and would turn on Diablos in their terror. Even Pegasus and Chrysaor became wary of their sibling, and the disgraced Lord Poseidon disowned the monstrosity he had created. Heroes were sent to hunt down the cursed foal of the sea god, but none had yet to succeed in slaying the gorgon-stallion. Fearing for Diabolos' life, Medusa urged her son to leave, directing him to a cavern within the crevices of Mt. Parnitha. She cut two serpents form her hair and gave them Diabolos, claiming that they would protect him in her place. With no other choice, the young stallion took refuge within the mountain where no one could harm him, and only the two word-weaving cobras to keep him company.

Diabolos lived within the caves for hundreds of years, never leaving the rocky premises of his mountain home. Over time, he began to hate what his father and Athena had done to him and how others treated him for what they had seen in his eyes. So, he took his anger out on any who happened upon his cave. He invited travelers into his cave, promising them shelter from the harsh world outside. The travelers felt a dark presence about the gorgon-horse, but they paid it no heed. The two snakes that coiled around the stallion were also a sign for concern to the travelers, but they would dismiss the idea when told that they were just friends. Diablos would lull his victims into a false sense of security and then, only when they thought they were sure they were safe, he would meet their gaze. The travelers would become enticed by what they saw, and that was when the two snakes coiled around the dark stallion would strike. Upon the fangs of the cobras sinking into the skin of their back, the travelers would dissipate into dust and be absorbed into the coat of Diabolos. The only ones to escape this fate were those wronged by any and all.

It is believed that the two cobras named Ekdikésis and Epithumeó were the ones who convinced Diabolos to act out of spite for what the gods and mortals had done to him. The larger serpent, Epithumeó, encouraged Diabolos to follow his desires while Ekdikésis whispered about vengeance. They turned Diabolos from the loud, prideful stallion he was born as into the dangerous, sly monster he is today. If Medusa's intentions are true, then all they did was to protect him from his own soft heart and the onslaught of swords and curses from those who continue to try and hunt him down.

Had a bit of trouble PGing the story seeing as the original myth about Poseidon and Medusa isn't really appropriate for this site ^^ Hopefully it's okay?

edit* got some facts wrong. Turns out Medusa had Pegasus and Chrysaor, not Arion! Rip x.x I had some bad resources
Last edited by CCrow on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 41 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Picture:

Res

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:48 am

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
Breeding Limit 2.17.: 1/4

genetic: Ee/Ata/Dd/GG/KoKo
breeding info:
- will always pass Grey gen (Gg)
- will always pass Khimaira overo (Koko)

no problem with it being a stallion ^^
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satyr00000 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:15 am

Owner: Darkreh'
Show Name: Darkness Arises
Barn Name: Ari (A-ri)
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
Story:
The wind blew through the young stallion's mane as he struggled up a mountain slope. A treacherous journey was ahead of him. Diablo the snake held on as the gale nearly swept the horse from the ground. "I...I cant make it!" stammers the stallion "you have to...thy life depends on it" replied Diablo encouraging the stallion to continue, and so they stumbled on...but for what? why were they undertaking such a journey? In that time, evil spirits roamed the lands, possessing those who travelled without protection. A snake was a bad omen, and when it was discovered that Ari had a snake companion, no matter how polite it was, Ari was banished. Without their protection Ari was forced to search for the truth. The wind tested the patience of the stallion as he climbed high still. Sharp stones stuck out of the ground making Ari trip and sometimes fall.

After 10 hours of climbing Ari reached the top. It was flat and windy, there was a cave at one end. Surveying the blank surroundings his eye fell on a couple of caved stone runes. "What do they say?" he asked Diablo. "Darkness arises" replied the snake. Ari shuddered, this wasn't the kind of place he wanted to stay, but despite all that, it was actually safe. Glancing over the edge of the mountain, Ari saw the destruction that evil had done to the land. "our journey hasn't ended has it?" asked the stallion. "Nope, we may stay here for safety, but unfortunately, the runes are correct. The dark is indeed arising" came the reply.

Possibly Wip
Last edited by Satyr00000 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
crying
Satyr00000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:18 am

Owner: Amymay99
    Show Name: WIP
    Barn Name: WIP
    Halter color: Keep as is
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep as is
    Story: WIP

(Omg snakkkeesss!! <3)

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:21 am

Owner:S h e b s t e r
Show Name:The Snake Charmer
Barn Name:Phythos
Halter color:Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter):Red
Story:

Every year around Halloween night all the people in a small town called Meadville start to fear. All because a few years back a little girl an her mom were out trick or treating but this little farm, and they saw something so freighting it sent them running. It was a Horse covered in snakes! But not only that, It could FLY! Or so they assumed. That night they told there story of what they say an everyone believed them so no one has been seen near that farm for a few years. An more an more people talked about sighting this creature.
Until one day a brave young girl by the name of Cythia decided she wanted to see the scary Snake horse for herself. As she walked around the farm she didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. So Cythia walked in the little broken down barn. (doors make that horrible creeking sound) :O she hears hoofs clapping against the concrete floor an she looks up to see stream coming out at her from this huge horses muzzle. She's trembling with fear. But then, this horse bends down looks her in the eye an put his muzzle on her hand. Cythia says "WOW you are beautiful. Your not evil?" She then sees that he has old beat up an torn rope an cloth wrapped around him. Cythia" Awh you poor boy everyone thinks they are snakes!!" Cythia decided she wanted to take care of this horse for now on, but decided to let the Myth about a flying Snake horse wandering still be "real".
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayfire213 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:55 am

Owner: klovesugar2
Show Name: Fated For Today
Barn Name: Thyme
Halter color: Keep it!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep it!
Story:
    In the dark and dead of night's black ichor, stars shrouded by the thickened clouds, a young child trembled with a restrained cry. Tears trickled like the storm about to break, a quiet sniffle lost to the growing gales sharply lashing at the little one only to laugh in the face of her fear. Though it was no teddy bear, she clutched the candy-filled bag close to her chest, hearing things snap and crumple under the force of her hold. Yet the gloom and ghosts obscured the source, letting the child's imagination fill in the blanks. Bad to worse, and worse to worst, the howling winds and phantasmal terrors were soon to chase her from her spot, forgetting her mother's rules as instinct demanded she flee. Her parents might find her if she stayed, however so too could all the beasts which went bump in the night. Small feet pounded against the hard packed dirt, thudding only half as fast as her racing heart, far too slow for her peace of mind. They'd catch her, she knew they would!

Blind panic saw her tearing off into the bush, as though the trees and owl sentinels would protect her from the night. Roots reached out with callous cruelty, as did branches with their skeletal limbs, thwarted time and time again, until finally gravity deigned to join them in their attempts. Sprawled across the forest floor, scraped hands and bloodied knees, the little witch froze, paralyzed by the basilisk's blind gaze. Seconds ticked by, terrified to breathe lest she break whatever spell keeping her from further harm. Yet a bemused snort broke it anyways, to no ill effect, and drew her attention towards the dark equine lying in the muddy, deadened grass. Blue eyes trailed from the snake to the obsidian tail, then up the grey body, until those startled sapphire pools met with twin mirrors of gleaming ruby. Hesitantly, a hand reached out to pat the grey rear she'd so nearly fallen face-first into, muttering a quiet 'good horsie'.as she did so. Shivering as the fierce autumn winds chilled her to the marrow, the child warily glanced around before shyly shuffling her way closer, to curl up against the stallion's warm hide. His garnet gaze offered a silent promise, and as her mind was soothed and the night's adventures caught up with her tiny form, the little witch soon drifted off to sleep, protected by the imposing grey gargoyle.
Toyhouse

Elementals
Customs

she/her pronouns

Art by LaurenBlu
(Flight Rising / DeviantArt)
Bayfire213

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes