Re: Kalon #293

Postby amaoretto » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 pm

username;; panromantic
kalon name;; Husam al Din
kalon gender;; male
animal companion species + name;; a Caladrius with the name Asfour
how they met;; Asfour, a name the villagers had associated as evil. His long feathers and talons
is what the villagers had disliked, they all thought the bird was meant to hurt them. Asfour was
able to live for centuries, longer than any of the villagers who had hated him. He had been standing
by a pond, dipping his beak in to get a drink every once in a while. He was interrupted by kalons quickly
racing passed him, they seemed... worried. Asfour raised one of his eyebrows and slowly followed behind
the racing kalons, taking each step cautiously just in case one of them turned around and saw him, thinking
he was evil and tried to run him out of the village. The Caladrius had made it up to a a temple where the kalon
villagers were running into. Asfour shifted his eyes and ran into the temple, hoping no one saw him. Kalons were
gathered around an open pool with a platform in the center of it, a kalon lied on top of it, he looked... lifeless.
The room was silent except for a few weeping sniffles. Asfour stepped forward as quietly as he could but his
talons clicked along the tiled floor. Kalons looked back one by one to see the Caladrius, gasping as each one
turned it's head. Asfour looked around, eyebrows furrowed, he shook with each step he took towards the kalon,
the kalon laying on the bed was sick, he was taken over by a deathly illness. Asfour took a deep breath and glided
his wings across the kalon's body several times. Moments had passed and the bird had stopped shaking, now he closed
his eyes and flew away. Days after Asfour had flown away Husam the kalon with the illness was cured. It hadn't been
long until Asfour had returned to Husam. Husam looked as the bird and nodded, he knew Asfour had saved his life and
he'd like to continue having him as a companion.
Last edited by amaoretto on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

art fight

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:53 pm

just gonna mark
NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbirds » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Mark!!
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thoth » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:39 pm

username;; Thoth
kalon name;;
kalon gender;;
animal companion species + name;;
how they met;; mark
Thoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacesheep » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:21 pm

username;; Animecafe102
kalon name;; Oko
kalon gender;; male
animal companion species + name;; a seagull named Kahn
[b]how they met;;[/b he was walking along the beach looking for something a young human girl from the village said she'd lost when he literally about tripped on Kahn who'd managed to hurt his wing flying after a French fry someone threw, he nursed the bird back to health and it's been attached to him ever since, it usually rides on his back
Spacesheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:41 pm

what a valid kid, mark 2 watch !
    congrats to the future owner!!
Last edited by apprentice_ on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Oh mann res with a duck turtle

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:24 pm

sCREECH AT:LA ;v;
I will be watching
/retreats into the shadows
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:23 pm

username;;
kalon name;;
kalon gender;;
animal companion species + name;; Aivero, she's a small ice parasite (a creature I made up). There are two kinds of ice parasites: blue and green. The blue ones keep the burdens of their past lives on their back. The green ones carry the wishes of lost souls and send them to the Wish Keepers, those who make wishes a reality.
how they met;;
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:51 am

username;; shadow9119
kalon name;; Nasir
kalon gender;; Male
animal companion species + name;; The Two-Headed Red-Headed Vulture Hybrid, Skiffers
how they met;;
Skiffers was found in the back of a barn during the seizure of some horses after a cruelty case was discovered. The origins of the creature are pretty unclear, and so they were taken back to the ranch since no-one else would give them a home. About that same time, Nasir had decided to visit because he figured it would be good inspiration for one of his paintings. Nothing like surrounding yourself with horses to really get the muse flowing, after all. When he arrived, he set himself up in one of the empty stalls and got to sketching. Little did he know, Skiffers had been housed in the stall next door. The blue-eyed head got curious, and - against the yellow-eyed head's better judgement - poked it's head into the stall where Nasir was. It scared the poor Kalon half to death, and he managed to scatter his pencils all over the floor. When he finally regained his composure, Nasir let Skiffers watch him over his shoulder. It was a little unnerving, and Nasir had to turn around on more than one occasion to check the creature's body language. Eventually, after painting for about an hour, the two were completely comfortable in each other's company.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist