Postby steamplonk » Thu May 26, 2016 4:00 pm

the basics wrote:Image
    steamplonk

jackson

female

pansexual

miss jackson- p!atd

escape artist
Welcome, traveler, you must be weary- please have a seat, and help yourself to some licorice. Mind the bowl please, I quite like that piece. My name is Jackson, feel free to call me anything you'd like.

"Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark
No one knows it's you Miss Jackson"

You've never heard of me? You must be new around here. I'm a world famous escape artist, master of deception and trickery; lock me in a room, tie me up and throw me in a river, drop me in a coffin and bury me six feet under. No matter what you do, the key will be in my hand, the ropes will cut themselves, a tunnel will appear out of nowhere. nothing can contain me, not you, not a prison, nor any confinement imaginable. just as well, I can get into any place, no matter how troublesome the lock or how deadly the fence. My talents attract many fans, so do forgive me if I brag a little.
art by rockosaur

"Found another victim
But no one's gonna find Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson"

However, if I'm honest... I don't always put my talent to good use. I've always been a bit of a pack rat; constantly hoarding and collecting things I don't really need- you could say it's become a source of clutter. I do tend to, erm, borrow without returning; it doesn't really matter though, I never take, I mean, borrow, from people who will notice or care. It's only small things, like small trinkets and tourist keychains. Don't worry traveler, I won't pickpocket you; just because I'm a thief doesn't mean I'm a horrible person. Besides, it would be rude of me to take something from a guest. In fact, rather than taking from visitors, I always let visitors take from me, so, if you happen upon something that catches your eye, you're completely free to take it.

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now
You move in circles hoping no one's gonna find out"

This isn't my only collection, I have far more than this- actually, this is one of my smaller ones. I need to have something new every day; and I can't stand schedules, so, I've adopted the life of a nomad. I have places to stay, I know a few people who will do what I ask. I normally spend a week or two in one place, then move on. Whenever I leave, I leave behind my stash, for the next person to do whatever they feel with it. However, freedom comes with a price; loneliness. I don't dedicate myself to friendships, and if I ever had someone else, they would have to travel wherever I go, as I wait for no one.

positives wrote:
    • daring
    • brave
    • adventurous
    • adaptable
    • clever
    • generous

neutrals wrote:
    • easily excitable
    • dry
    • sarcastic

negatives wrote:
    • haughty
    • doesn't trust anybody
    • vain
    • theif
    • overly defensive
    • believes her morals are always right

relationships

katie- frenemies

Katie and Jackson are really, to put it one way, passive aggressive. They tease each other, but in a friendly way. Jackson's elegant but rather arrogant personality and Katie's sweet-and-sour personalities clash perfectly.
Last edited by steamplonk on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 am, edited 18 times in total.
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Plumerian - Panne!

Postby kayynine » Thu May 26, 2016 4:13 pm

htgrvefbdhisnjohgrhasj IM SO IN LOVE RIGHT NOW?????? RES
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Thu May 26, 2016 5:01 pm

mark
using pop drop candy!
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Thu May 26, 2016 11:03 pm

possible res,,, i love this design and the comp aaaaA
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu May 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Name;; Aria, meaning gentle music
Gender;; Female
She grew up rich. Her parents were rich. However-it was short lived. They were horrible. They were snobby, and full of themselves, never impressed with poor Aria. So one day, she ran. Why? Her parents wouldn't care-or at least, that's what she thought. She was about fifteen (human equivalent), and was a talented singer. She knew she could use this to get money- and hopefully, one day, a professional career. Sadly, though, shed have to run. If anyone found her, and knew who she was, she'd be a goner- or so shed thought. Her parents didn't even realize she was gone the first twenty four hours, but then they felt this- emptiness, that any parent knows when their child has left. So, they sent helicopters, reporters, anything they could do with their money. They literally had 10,000 left wen they were all done. Fortunately, they'd found their daughter. It had been five years, and she'd grown out her hair and changed her name, even worn makeup on her body- so that they wouldn't recognize her, as shed gotten a career, and made money. She offered her parents it, but they didn't want it. They knew how they'd been, and their hearts had changed, and so had Aria's, however, both for the good.
By The glasswolf

Who is Aria? What kind of plumerian is she? Aria is a kind, spirited plumerian. She always knows how to get you up and running, or cheer you up, no matter what has happened. She can make a joke out of anything- which sometimes insults others, but really, she tries not to! Aria is loving, and motherly. She loves taking new artists under her wing, and getting them started. She sadly tries to impress everyone she meets, because of her childhood. This can make her a bit of a braggart. If you can accept that, she's an amazing friend.

. Why did I choose this song? I chose this song because I think it really makes the history I gave her blend into the form, and it shows the irony of her story.

I will make you queen of everything you see,
I'll put you on the map,
I'll cure you of disease

Last edited by lovestruck on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nasrin Von Lucas.

Postby ocean_ » Fri May 27, 2016 12:01 am

name nasrin von lucas
    nickname luca
    age twenty-five
    birthday may twentith
    birthplace tampa. florida
    current residence Los Angeles
    ─────────────────────
    sexuality pansexual
    romantic orientation demiromantic
    occupation prof. skateboarder
    song young volcanoes
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
FREE OF THE COLISEUMS
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

The loud clatter of a trash can could be heard, along with the shouts
of an entity throughout the quiet city, lighting up the neighborhood at the sudden noise. A loud clatter was heard, but no one emerged from their home.

A laugh rang through the air, and for a second, you could've sworn it sounded like Satan himself had come to pick someone off.

But yet, the was just a lone plumerian wandering the city streets, knocking over trash cans and just overall causing a mess for the people of this small city.

This plumerian, was Nasrin Von Lucas, otherwise known as the your neighborhood pest. Young and reckless, the Von Lucas family always had a knack for raising lawyers and doctors. But Nasrin? Oh, one would never believe she was even apart of the family until you heard her last name, and even then you still wouldn't believe it.

But this Von Lucas was never one for the finer things in life. No, quite actually she liked the struggle and the adventure that came along with it. She never minded the simple life and wanted to keep it that way. And so dear reader, this introduction embarks on the journey of one of the most peculiar characters I have ever had the privilege of creating, thank you for taking the time to look at my form.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
YEAH, WE'RE THE BEGINNING OF THE END
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Nasrin can be a real pain in the butt with her free-spirited personality but seemingly short fused temper, least to say she doesn't have many friends she actually believes in. This loner is an independent, head-strong, and quite stubborn gal, which makes it all the more harder to befriend her. She's like a ghost, one minute she's there by your side, and the next she might be off on an adventure by herself. However she's brilliant when it comes to the art of reason, able to slip her way out of most troubling encounters with minor wounds or simply none at all. Nasrin might come off as diplomatic and tactful at first, but you'll very quickly figure out that she's not what she seems to be. She's a wild creature, a true young volcano in her prime. She's fearless, determined, and a true friend when it comes to those she trusts.
Last edited by ocean_ on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:32 am, edited 7 times in total.

x
            x
            got7 // ateez // stray kids

my sweet bois

idk what else to put here oof.
            x

ocean_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Bright Horizons » Fri May 27, 2016 1:22 am

Good luck!
    Last edited by Bright Horizons on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Bright Horizons

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Davina :: Fuscontidox

Postby Fuscontidox » Fri May 27, 2016 2:07 am

ive lost touch :(

gl
    Last edited by Fuscontidox on Mon May 30, 2016 4:28 am, edited 20 times in total.
    I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
    DA: Fuscontidox
    TH: Fuscontidox
    Fuscontidox

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 am

Ooh reserve
    Either using Haux Caves or Wild Things Alessia Cara (<-- most likely this one)
    Last edited by paper planets on Fri May 27, 2016 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    paper planets

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me