Stella Robinson! The basketball star! ✴

Postby lovestruck » Thu May 26, 2016 6:41 am

Female
Human Equivalent of 20
Straight
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I believe I can fly!
And, here she comes! Stellaaaaaa Robison! She grew up playing in bet games, earning money for her family, and now- they must be so proud! She plays for the Featherlies, the top team in the PBA; Plumerian Basketball Association. She's their pointgaurd, and has an amazing average of thirty points per game!

Stella grew up in a poor family. They barely had the money to have a meal every night, even though her father was an amazing basketball player in his time- but one injury ruined it all. He's never talked about it, so nobody knows about it but those who where there. Stella was taught by her amazing father, and learned quickly, as she's an extremely intelligent plumerian. Soon, her father was betting on her in small games, on a city court, not fit for such an amazing player. Soon, they had a home. A real home. It was the craziest experience Stella had ever had, going from nothing to everything. She got private basketball classes, and her passion for the game grew even stronger. By the time she was 16, she already had scholarship offers. And she is still getting through college, learning business, recommended by her father, so she gets the pay she's worth in basketball. She was recruited, against the norm, to a pro team at twenty (this year) because she was so skilled. She's been voted as top player, and is admired by many aspiring players, and feminists, as she is beating the top men's PBA score per game of twenty! Stella is a beautifully made plumerian, inside and out.
Stella's personality is extremely complicated, but she's easy to be friends with. Stella is extremely accepting, of anyone, no matter how strange or disabled, or even poor they are. This is because of her childhood, growing up in poverty. Along with that, she's kind. Stella knows she doesn't need the money she's given, and has a moderate house, and car, as well as a small basketball court, and donates all the rest to charities, or basketball programs. She's also courageous, and strong-willed. When someone tells her she's wrong, or that her opinion doesn't matter, she will fight, no matter what you do, until she gets her way. Sadly, this often drives other plumerians away, unless they're just there for her money. She also talks a LOT and this can get a little bit annoying, and when anyone leaves her, she gets overwhelmed, as she is extroverted, and loves talking, and being in the community!

Where did Stella get her necklace? Stella's father gave her the necklace in her first ever basketball game, for good luck. Stella's father's father had given it to him when he was dying of pneumonia, and he'd kept it ever since. Stella knows it means a lot to her father, and that's the only reason she's kept it, because she is absolutely not superstitious, if anything, she's the exact opposite, not caring to believe in magic. Supposedly, the necklace is full of "fairy dust," but Stella believes it's just green glitter in water or oil.

Stella is an amazing, kind, well rounded plumerian, who loves and caresses everyone around her with her gentle voice.
[546/700]
[1/3]
Last edited by lovestruck on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Plumerian - katstiel

Postby astral. » Thu May 26, 2016 7:01 am

mark so hard <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

send me a pm for whatever reason <3
Tam - she/her
discord; astral.#3158

artfight ;; toyhouse ;; my kals ;; coffee? ;;
deviantart ;; pyjammies ;; my nagas

sig art is by me <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Thu May 26, 2016 7:08 am

mark!!!!

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jochedo » Thu May 26, 2016 7:26 am

Last edited by Jochedo on Mon May 30, 2016 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jochedo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Thu May 26, 2016 7:39 am

╔═══════════════════════╗

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Ticketholder: The Master Doctor
Starring: Sandro Diamante
Nationality: Spanish
/ Passionate / Elegant / Hardworking / Private /

╚═══════════════════════╝
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟
♟ ♞ ♜ ♛ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♞ ♟

Today was not your day.
Despite waiting at the back exit to the theatre for an HOUR after the show, you had failed to catch Sandro Diamante for an interview. If that wasn’t bad enough in itself, your ride was late and it was pouring outside in the gloomy streets of London. You shivered as the cold rain soaked through your thick jacket.
“Lousy cab…” you mumbled to yourself.
Immersed in your misery you failed to notice the absence of rain beating your back. It was the sudden chuckling voice that made you snap to attention.
“I don’t know what good this’ll do now, seeing as you’re thoroughly soaked.”
You looked up to see a smiling man in sunglasses and a hat holding a dark umbrella, shielding you from the downpour. As he beamed down at you, his glasses slipped down his nose, revealing his pale eyes. Recognition hit you, like walking face first into a brick wall.
“S-Sandro Diamante??”
The tanned man winked and put his finger to his lips.
“Don’t wanna start a riot now. We’ll talk somewhere quieter.” As if summoned by his presence, a cab pulled up to the curb next to you.
He walked over to the vehicle, opened the door, and politely gestured for you to get inside. “You first.”
You climbed in, and scootched to the far side, allowing for Sandro to sit in beside you.
“Take us to a cafe please ” he told the man driving.

“Café Mocha?”
“That’d be me!” You grabbed the steaming cup, and walked over to the little table by the window where Sandro was already sipping his drink.
As you sat down, you addressed him nervously, “Umm, Mr. Diamante?”
“Please, just call me Sandro.” He laughed pleasantly, as he placed his cup down on the table.
“Well, uhh, Sandro,” you took a deep breath, and pulled out a notebook and pencil, “I’m a reporter for the London Magazine, and I was wondering if you could answer a some questions?”
A mixture of anger and annoyance flashed in his eyes, but it quickly faded to strained smile.
“Yeah sure.” he replied, smile doing nothing to mask his bitterness.
“You don’t have to, I mean, if you don’t feel-’”
He cut you off angrily as he hit the table with his fist “I said, its fine.”
Sandro looked up to see your fearful face. His demeanour immediately softened and he rubbed the back of his head guiltily, “I apologize, it wan’t right of me to lash out at you like that.”

“You see, I am not fond of all the aspects in the life of a celebrity. People are practically breathing down my neck all day… I’m always being watched…"
"But that’s not even what really scares, me. Some days, I am afraid that it is my very passion that will corrupt me. Make no mistake I live for what I do, and I don’t think I’d ever want to do anything else, but the acting world has never been very genuine. It’s so easy to get swept up in the glamour and artificiality, it makes me wonder if I’ll look back and regret the person I have become.”

Sandro sat back into his chair and sighed with a smile, “Anyway, please, go ahead and ask your questions. I’ll answer. ” He smiled, and this time, it was genuine.
Slowly, you closed your notebook, stood up, and turned to leave. Utterly confused and shocked, he called after you, “Where are you going?”
You turned to face him one final time.

“Never, in all my career have I ever heard someone speak to me so deeply and genuinely. I don’t think you should be afraid, it’s plain to see you’re not like the rest. You’re far better. Far more… human.” And with that you turned on your heels and walked out of the cozy little Cafe.

Art is by me, but please take your time looking at them, they are both gifs, and may take a little time to load properly. c:
Last edited by benjeep on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 21 times in total.
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu May 26, 2016 7:42 am

res?? q w q
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thoth » Thu May 26, 2016 8:59 am

Decided not to enter c:
Last edited by Thoth on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

peace an love
on planet earth

Thoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suneater » Thu May 26, 2016 9:04 am

res!! ;v;
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu May 26, 2016 10:22 am

Lost interest in the plumerian ;n;
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am

markin the crap outta this

name: bastet
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me