Username:
    Kage the shadow
    L.O.C. Name:
    Minnow
    Element:
    Earth
    Tracker
    Personality:
    Wild, eccentric, graceful, depressed, realistic, shy,and at times apathetic.
    History:
    Wip
    Extras:
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

\\ get lost someplace beautiful //

Postby iBrevity » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:40 pm

username;;
iBrevity

name;;
Garwood "Gar"

name meaning;;
English name meaning "evergreen forest"

gender;;
male

element;;
earth

rank;;
tracker

personality;;
jovial || impractical || dutiful || softhearted
Ever since Garwood was a cub he has been bright and full of laughter. He is reliably in a good mood; he laughs at everyone's jokes, no matter if he's heard them before or if they just aren't funny. He's friends with absolutely everybody and is so inherently selfless that he often will do anything for a friend, or give anything up to help or protect them. He is rather introverted despite his amiable nature and sometimes becomes overwhelmed with his sensitive hearing and the constant noises of the pride. Occasionally he will walk as far as he dare from the pride just to find some relief from this, although he never lingers long. Despite Garwood's national inversion to crowds he hates being alone for long periods of time. He likes to joke and say he doesn't get along with himself, but this is more true than he lets on.

He's not the sort to offer suggestions in a battle because he simply doesn't have the head for it. Gar was made to be a tracker; he works well under another's command, listens and does what he is told to do without complaints, always respects those lions that are in positions superior to his own. He is far too full of mercy to ever act unkind to another; he can't stand hurting someone's feelings or worse, accidentally saying or doing something that makes another lion hate him. Gar is very sensitive and always has an ear for someone going through a rough time. When he is not on assignment he has a soft spot for growing flowers wherever he can, urging out new blossoms from old scraggly plants or strengthening the weak scrub brushes that grow far away from the Pride Lands.
history;;
Garwood lost both his mother and father in the war. He only vaguely remembers them now, little snatches of their scents and their laughter; his mother was a warrior, his father a tracker, and he their only child. He had a little sister but she died in infancy and he does not remember her at all, not even her name. Garwood grew up with a gaggle of other orphans in the Pride Lands and has never known anything different. As he was born with noticeable Tracker features he was moved into a training class that consisted only of other Trackers and these males and females eventually became his friends and comrade-in-arms as he grew up.

He successfully underwent training and, at 153 years old, Garwood was assigned a mentor. He went frequently on tracking missions with the female, often off-world and among wars and battles, and still sees her as something of an aunt. Because it annoys her he refers to her almost singularly as "aunt", even now. When he graduated and received his armor she was there with a small, sly smile. As he has no blood family left he spends a great deal of his time with the other Pride Land trackers (the majority of whom he considers his good friends) and "auntie". As it stands he was some 211 years old and is still considered a youngster by many of the older trackers.
extras;;
It seemed as if the farther Gar got from the Pride Lands the hotter it became.

His tail twitched once and he sighed, his ears flicking back in a useless attempt to vent more heat. As he walked he veered towards the shallow puddles of shade the thin trees gave off, or the thicker, warm shade of the tall grass. His legs were coated in dust and he could feel it even between his toes, rubbing against the very bones of his feet. With another huff of annoyance he sat down suddenly and then laid down with a careless thud.

His head hurt again. A group of warriors had returned to the Pride Lands and with them came stories and songs; and while Gar was glad to see so many were alive and happy a headache had crept up on him due to their sheer volume. He'd excused himself from the celebration and crept away, until even his heightened senses could just barely hear the dull roar of the Pride. In the dirt he pressed his face down and let his ears flop over the top of his head, sighing.

From where his nose touched the soil a small plant began to grow. Gar watched it cross-eyed, his head pounding behind his temple, a tune that the plant seemed to grow to; it twisted and spun, seeking light, seeking water. He tilted his head to the side to give it more room and the stem strengthened into a flower and its closed bud edged into an open blossom. The petals were creamy white and the leaves an odd diagonal shape. Gar smiled pleasantly at the little flower.

Distantly he heard someone yell for everyone to be quiet and chuckled to himself. "That would be the day," he told the flower.

The flower bobbed a bit in his exhale, which he thought looked like agreement.

He rolled over onto his back with a loud groan. It seemed the new position gave a little relief to his headache; the pain receded when he tipped his head back so his forehead was flat to the dirt and he could see the flower a couple inches away. "You'll never survive out here," he said conversationally. "Not without me."

A hot wind blew through and the flower twisted with it, the leaves furling up like a shrug.

Gar made a face. That was how he found himself, fifteen minutes later, padding into the Pride Lands with the flower held ever so gently between his teeth. He bypassed the other Trackers, who knew of his affection for plants and didn't give his behavior a second glance, and went deeper into the Lands, where there was a small patch of soil that often grew dewy in the mornings. Gar planted many things here, and it was something of a garden to him, to tend and keep safe.

He dug a small furrow into the dirt with a careful swipe of his front paw and then set the flower into it. It took only the brush of his whiskers for the flower to straighten from its slump and spread open its petals again, turning instinctively for the sun. Gar smiled absently to see it; his headache had been all of forgotten in favor of the flower, and when he sat down to watch it he did not even hear the loud voices of the other Lions.
trivia;;
-Gar gets overwhelmed by the sound of the Pride rather frequently and has to take walks to avoid getting a headache
-he is absolutely disgusted by blood
-when he's scared or nervous he often grows a flower to calm himself/focus his mind
-he insists his friends call him Gar and only goes by Garwood in professional and/or serious situations
-his eyesight is actually not that great and he's somewhat nearsighted
-his armor is built light and thin as Garwood is faster than he is strong and cannot bear that much weight for long
-Garwood is very quick on his feet
-he has an incredible sense of balance, no doubt due in part to the Tracker genes and oversized ears
-he despises fighting and is something of a pacifist when it's one on one
-not surprisingly he has a soft spot for pleasant smelling things
-(he always knows he's found a new friend when he meets someone and they smell nice)
-Gar has a talent with mimicry; he can convincingly mimic other Lions and most sounds
Last edited by iBrevity on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:52 am, edited 13 times in total.
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #69 -OPEN

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:45 am

I'm just watching ovo
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CLUMSY » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Possible reserve, not sure!
CLUMSY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trees |-/ » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:26 am

Username: palomino.
L.O.C. Name: soigné
Element: Earth
Personality: sophisticated, proper, high-class, thinks she's too good to be a 'tracker', elegant, stuck up.
History: soigné is known as one word, snob. that may be true, i mean she does have problems being the last one chosen for tracking's, or when her nails get chipped, but other then that she has friends. soigné is one of the lowest rank trackers, not because she's new, but because she's not exactly good at it, she could be better if she actually tried to train.
Extras:

res! ;u;
trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:02 am

Username:
L.O.C. Name:
Personality:
History:
Extras:

res, got an idea
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honee bee » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:49 am

Username:
somology

L.O.C. Name:
Calcifer
Goes by Calllie when she's off duty or with close comrades.

The only girl in her litter, Callie loved her brothers with all her heart before they went missing in the war.

Element:
Earth
Callie uses her powers along with her rank. She uses the Earth to either clear out rocks and obstacles in the way or to conceal herself from enemies as she's tracking their camps.

Tracker
Born with a specific set of ears and a heightened sense of smell, Callie was meant to be a tracker. She enjoys the risk and adventuring she gets to do.

Personality:
Quiet - Motherly - Cautious
Callie doesn't talk much, usually because she just doesn't have anything to say. She usually keeps to herself unless she's on a tracking mission. If someone else is helping her, then she is feircely protective of them no matter their age. She will a always make sure the area is safe for her partner and would risk life and limb if she had to. Callie is particular about the way she works so she doesn't usually run into problems on her missions. Even when she's not working she's always on alert to protect those around her.

History:
Her mother was an ex-tracker who became a nomad to protect her three cubs. Callie's father was a scout but when be war broke out he was trapped on another planet whose portal was destroyed. Callie grew up and became mentored by another tracker while her other two brothers trained as scouts. Eventually they were battle ready and she came with her brothers on missions even though it was against protocol. There was a time when she didn't join her brothers on their missions and they were captured by the other side. Callie has been doing everything she can to find them but they dissappeared without a trace.
Last edited by honee bee on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:23 am

marking
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Username: bellini79
L.O.C. Name: Vulus
Nickname: Voo
Element:
Earth
Tracker
Personality:
quirky, shy-ish, grumpy, quiet
History:
Vulus was born into a large family of LOC but she doesn't remember them. She was abandoned right after birth, so she only has a blur of who was in her family. She was born during a battle and her family had to evacuate minutes after birth. Unfortunately her mother forgot her and left her in her den in their camp. She grew up mostly alone, she knew few LOC, and had few friends, but their were still some around every now and then. Soon Vulus was accepted into a new clan, and was set as a Tracker.
Extras:
wip
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:29 am