❤ marietta

Postby Cheeb » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 pm

“you can't force love, i realized. it's there or it isn't.
if it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. if it is there,
you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.”
― richelle mead, frostbite

x
      x

username;; cheescake
        name;; marietta allard; goes by mari
        gender;; ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (she/her pronouns for now!)
      xxxxx
      xxxxx
      xxxxx
      xxxxx

wedding memory;;
      xxxxxgosh, thought marietta, why do i always end up doing this?
      xxxxxa large cake sat in front of the girl, with four layers of fluffy vanilla goodness. it was one of caius' cakes - or, at least he helped to make it a little bit - and it would probably taste amazing. this cake had personality. it stood tall and proud, towering over everything else on the table. this was the kind of cake marietta would want at her own wedding in the future, if she was lucky enough to even hit that jackpot, but...
      xxxxxwell, it would be nice if the cake actually had frosting on it.
      xxxxxmari's aunt was finally getting married. her aunt had been with her girlfriend for many years, but they'd only just recently decided to tie the knot. it was a momentous occasion! everyone in the whole family was incredibly excited for this. they wanted to keep things pretty basic and simple, though, and only get so many people involved. it was going to have sixty people or so, all family and friends.
      xxxxxwhile marietta was excited for her aunt to finally get together with the love of her life, there were two things that she dreaded. firstly, while it was a "small" wedding, mari hated crowds more than anything. she was afraid that the noise would ruin the experience for her. of course, compared to the other issue, this was petty. she'd have a blast there! you see, the other problem was that, well...
      xxxxxsince mari worked at a bakery and loved icing cakes more than anything, her aunt asked her if she'd be up to making the cake. "it would be more personal!" she'd said. not wanting to be a complete disappointment, marietta agreed. she was a procrastinator, though. it was now three weeks before the wedding, and mari had barely even thought about the freakin' cake! now, she was starting to panic a little bit.
      xxxxxshe was hovering over a table with everything she needed - all kinds of frosting, a turntable, and more - when caius walked in, coming to pull some cupcakes out of the oven. "hey, kid," he said, "you gonna be okay with that cake? you've never done something this big before."
      xxxxxmari twitched. "yeah, i'll be fine! it's just gonna be a lot of icing flowers." she laughed nervously, trying not to show any signs of panic. this didn't work, though. anyone would be able to tell that the girl was dying on the inside.
      xxxxx"well, alright." caius left the room, and marietta sighed. she knew she could do this: she'd just have to get down to business.
      xxxxxwell, let's see. what do i have to do first? cover it with fondant, i'd assume. hmm...

xxxxx
      xxxxx
      art by immask1/lonk! ❤
      xxxxx

xxxxxtwo days and three hours later, the cake was done. marietta was beyond relieved. after all that worrying, it looked pretty good! the cake wasn't too fancy; however, it had a trail of pretty icing roses going up its side, and swirls of delicately patterned frosting on its tiers. for such an amateur, mari was proud of herself.
      xxxxxthe cake was kept safe and sound until the day of the wedding finally came. marietta had nearly forgotten about the cake: she was too focused on her aunt and the bride-to-be, her mind barely even wandering towards the cake. but, of course, she remembered to take it with her. however, this whole ordeal was a dangerous gamble. since mari was far from a professional, she had no way to ensure that the cake would safely make it to the wedding.
      xxxxxso, there she was, nervously driving her beat-up car to a wedding, with a massive cake in the back.
      xxxxxmari had taken every single measure she'd found on the internet: to put a yoga mat underneath the box, to put the cake on a cardboard circle, and more. she brought extra icing, too, just in case the frosting got messed up. she felt like something would end up going wrong though. she knew that she was too absent-minded to be able to pull this off correctly.
      xxxxxluckily enough, by the time she'd driven to the place of the wedding, the cake was fine. what a relief, thought mari. that could've been awful! the cake had come so far. it was such a last minute thing, yet, for such an amateur... marietta was incredibly proud of herself, perhaps even too proud of herself.
      xxxxxmarietta carefully took the cake out of the back of her car. she'd already checked for damage, and it was in perfect condition! it seemed that nothing else could go wrong, so she began walking towards the building, cake in tow.
      xxxxxbut, oh, at that dreaded spot where the sidewalk meets the road... she couldn't see it because of the gigantic box. it was at least three inches high, and it came abruptly.
      xxxxxmari saw her entire life flash before her eyes when she felt that drop. the cake slid off her arms, and she could barely keep her own balance. she tripped forward, letting out a terrified shriek, and landed flat on her stomach, with her arms stretched out and her toes still up on the sidewalk.
      xxxxxthe cake box flew into the air, almost straight up. mari was paralyzed with fear. the cake was going to be ruined, and there was nothing she could do about it! she closed her eyes and cringed until she felt it.
      xxxxxthe cake landed right in her arms.
      xxxxxmari carefully wrapped her arms close around the cake, picked it up, and slowly walked across the rest of the parking lot. thank god that nobody was really there yet - it would have been too embarrassing for her to take! she felt on edge, though. she hadn't checked the cake yet, and it was probably ruined beyond belief. when she got inside, she gently placed it down on the first flat surface she could find, and opened up the lid.
      xxxxxit was still perfect.
      xxxxxmarietta felt like she had seen the second coming of the lord. the cake was... still fine? but how? she'd dropped it! it was still standing with all its magnificent glory, shining radiantly, just like a wedding cake should. and mari had dropped it. how it remained standing was a mystery - but a true story.

xxxxxthe rest of the day was dreamlike. mari's aunt and her new bride both looked stunning, and mari couldn't help but cry a little bit. it was incredibly touching, and she definitely wasn't the only one with tears streaming down her face. the rest of the event was happy, though - marietta got to spend time with her family, including people that she hadn't seen in years! she met some nice new folks, too.
      xxxxxpeople seemed to like the cake. while it wasn't the best wedding cake ever, mari was told that it was delicious. she didn't have a piece herself - she didn't want to even go near that thing in case she ended up knocking it over then. she was proud, though, that she was able to make other people happy with her decorating skills.
      xxxxxin the end, marietta didn't really do anything remarkable at the wedding. she didn't actually mess anything up - she was simply another guest. she didn't find true love, nor break anyone's heart herself. she didn't have any life-changing revelations, either. mari would remember this day for the rest of her life, though. it was a day of happiness and joy!
      xxxxxand, well, it was the day when she almost ruined a wedding.

xxxxx
      xxxxx

“i have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal.
      you become used to it. you have to just relax, calm down,
      take a deep breath and try to see how you can make
      things work rather than complain about how they're wrong.”
      ― tom welling

xxxxx❤ choose your own adventure! ❤
      xxxxxthe password is plumerians!
      xxxxx(if you don't like flashing colors, i would strongly advise that you don't choose the couch option !! if not, then i would recommend it. |D feel free to play through more than once to get all the endings, or just play once and see where fate brings you! q u q)

xxxxxart to the right is by immask1/lonk! (it's cropped - click to see full!)
Last edited by Cheeb on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #689

Postby bailey; » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Mark to watch because it ends on my birthday tbh.
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:53 pm

////name; nasrin magnolia leigh
////nicknames; nasi
////gender; female

////sexuality; demisexual
////age; 60
////d.o.b; august 25th

////occupation; florist
////theme song; skinny love.
////username; ωανєℓєиgтн

Image Image
    My fluttered closed as I sat at the place we had shared most of our most honorable memories at…Do you still remember that place darling? The place where the wild flowers bloomed and the sakura tree's branches waved back and forth, and we used to watch as their beautiful flower petals floated off of the branches like the most elegant dancers? I’m sure you would’ve forgotten when you left me, though I don’t think you forget me altogether.

I wonder if you still remember our wedding day? The day you told me you’d give me the world? It was right here, at this very tree…

And every time I look back at it, my eyes begin to water.

Everything was so beautiful! I loved every second of it, and with every second, I felt myself falling more and more in love with you.

But my favorite part, was right here… At this tree. It had started at the reception. Me and you were left alone for a little while, and we had managed to steal some of the cupcakes from the food table, they were chocolate, which just so happened to be my favorite. We sat and decided to lick the frosting off of them while talking about our future together, such sweet moments remind me of when everything was okay…When I had you.

Anyhow, I had decided to tell you everything about my past, and why my parents weren't in attendance, which I had never dared to even think of such a proposition. I told you about the sash that sat on my back forever more, and how I had received it from my mother before she passed away so many years ago. I told you about how much pain my father was in, and how he decided to be it would be better if he were to leave me with my grandmother, rather than stay with me.

At that very moment, I had begun to cry. Gosh, I hate crying, mostly because crying makes me look ugly. But you....

You loved me despite that.

You loved me despite my pain. You loved me even though I was this broken person. That day, you told me that everything would be okay, and that soon enough, I would have a family to call my own. You kissed my tears away, you showed me what real love was, and I appreciated that.

After that, we shared a good laugh between a joke that you had come up with, and then we indulged on more cupcakes. You even went as far as getting the chocolate frosting all over my face!

Art; This piece was made by Achluophobia, thank you so much again!
    (Click for size)

Of course, I was a bit mad, but in the end I just ended up licking it off. We had a beautiful wedding day, one that was full of happiness and joy, I enjoyed talking to your family, and they enjoyed having me around....Well, at least I hoped they did....

But, after that, we finally went home and enjoyed our new life together, as husband and wife.

Image Image
    Never in my life, did I think that I would be a widow.

After you left, I conceived a son... Our son...

And three years after our marriage, how surprising. You never did live long enough to see your son though, but I often tell myself that what you would've wanted was a son in your likeliness, because he was everything you could've wanted in son.

I found his birth to be quite emotional, actually. He had your looks right from birth, with my most elegant and graceful personality. I watched alone as our family grew, my son went on to have a granddaughter with a woman that I clearly didn't like. He shouldered me away again because of her... Just why would he do that? Why would he leave me alone knowing what I have been through? Sometimes I sit and think about this as well, but it never helps the pain I feel.

After, I found out about our son's death from our granddaughter, and I had almost had a heart attack from it. I woke in the hospital days later, just wondering why I haven't died yet. Cassiopeia came to visit a couple of times, and I really appreciate her company, quite a nice girl if I do say so myself, but she has such a strange name.

She was actually the one brought me home, and was even kind enough to stay the night and watch the collection of old movies we used to share with me, until I fell asleep of course.

And now, here I sit alone, at the same sakura trees that held all of our memories, just pondering the days away until I can return to you, when I can return to my son.

Because after all this time... You're still my happy ever after.
Last edited by ocean_ on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    Art;;
    Wedding Memory;;
    Extras;;
    WIP BUT IDEA;;
    ??? was wearing a shawl and someone steals it from her, so [this plume] goes after the thief to catch them
Last edited by lucas. on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Mmmmmmmm might try
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kayynine » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Username;; kayynine
Name;; carsyn
Gender;; female
Art;; by jayus
Wedding Memory;;

chapter I. - enamor
I'd never actually been to a wedding before, to be honest. When my friend sent me an invitation, I jumped at the chance. She had even asked me to be a bridesmaid! What an honor! I was so excited. Of course, if I had known what would be transpiring that night, I wouldn't have been just as eager to be one of her bridesmaids. It's not that it was her fault, but.. I just wish I had gotten a different groomsman to be paired with.
It was the day of the wedding, and I think I was more nervous then the actual bride. She had told me that they would let the bridesmaids and groomsmen know who they would be paired with on the day of the wedding. While they had begun to read off the pairs, I was getting more and more panicked as the list went on. What if the groomsman I'm paired with doesn't want to walk with me? What if I trip? What if- "Carsyn and.. Misha." My thoughts screeched to a halt as soon as I'd heard this. Who was that? Out of the handful of others in the room, I knew most of them.. Except for him. My eyes frantically flickered around the room, until they met with that of a handsome, tan and blue plumerian. He grinned at me, winking charismatically. I was really flustered and slightly embarrassed, looking away from his gaze.
After the ceremony and standing awkwardly as we waited for the bride and groom to exchange vows amidst the hot summer afternoon, the wedding reception began. I was sitting alone, sipping a drink from an uncharacteristically fancy glass. Just as I placed it down to check my phone, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see who it happened to be, and it was the groomsman I had walked with. He wore a rather warm smile, and I remember feeling very comfortable around him. He seemed to be rather friendly and welcoming. It made me happy. "Care to dance?" Misha inquired with a wink, much like he had when we'd first met. I could feel myself smiling near uncontrollably and answered, "I... I guess so, sure!" And so we did. We danced with each other for hours until we were both exhausted and sat down together. Misha seemed to be eyeing a decorative bouquet, then back at me. "Hey Carsyn? What's your favorite flower?" I gave him a questioning look, a tad confused by this sudden question. "Uhh.. I guess roses, as cliche as it sounds." He grinned enthusiastically, nearly leaping from his seat. "I'll.. Be right back!" He then darted off, leaving me sitting there in shock. After several minutes of waiting, he returned with one hand behind his back. "I- Um.. I'm sorry that took so long. The groom had asked for my help on my way back... Anyway! I brought you something.." Removing his hand from behind his back, he held a rose. A soft-colored, nearly purple rose. I was so surprised, and yet ecstatic. He took all that time, looking for the rose. For me. It was the best night of my life, and I just wish it could've always been that way.
Extras;;
chapter II. - breaking

It's been three weeks since the wedding. After the wedding reception ended, he asked for my number, which I gladly gave. Misha said he would text me, and honestly, I believed him. I kept that rose he gave me, holding it on my lap the entire flight home. For the first few days, I wasn't too worried. Surely he'd try to contact me sometime soon. Of course he would! Misha probably just had things to do, and was too busy to get back to me. I busied myself with work, college courses, and generally moved on. I'd check my phone every so often, not thinking much of it. As another week passed, I began to become worried. It's not that I was trying to cling onto him, but why hadn't he even texted me? Did I give him the wrong number? Did he forget about me? No.. He couldn't have. That night was special, something I'll never forget and I didn't think he would either. He really was sweet, and he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would leave someone hanging. Misha was awfully sweet during the wedding reception, but no matter how much she tried to deny it, Carsyn felt the tiniest tinge of doubt. Even if it had only been one night.. She felt surprisingly attached to him.
It had been nearly a month and a half since the wedding and she had given up on Misha. He wasn't going to call her, even text her. Maybe he'd realized it was all a mistake and decided that calling her would be a bad idea or maybe he was never interested in the first place. Now Carsyn would never know, and all she could do was move on and hope to never see him again. Image

Last edited by kayynine on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ause you're a sky full of stars
and I want to die in your arms
ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

That night, the stars whispered to Mother Lynx ;
" Tonight you join those you love amongst the stars. "

xxxxxxxxxxxl i n k s ↓

my wild mountain equids ; my plumerians ; kayy's tolts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cause you get LIGHTER
the more it gets DARK!
kayynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Username;; Areater
Name;; Amaryllis
Gender;; DFAB Genderfluid (typically feminine, pronouns change but are most commonly she/her)
Art;;
Wedding Memory;; trying to hold up a falling wedding cake
Extras;;

res
Last edited by Areater on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{↘} she's running love again

Postby pep » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:37 pm

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

╔══════════╗
table of contents
i. the most beautiful wedding
ii. adela's dresses [extra #1]
iii. the expertise [extra #2]
iv. her shawl [extra #3]
v. coming to an end

╚══════════╝
xx
xx

{ } { name: adela occupation: wedding dress designer }
╔══════════╗
username: pep
full name: adela-lynn calder
sign: libra ♎ - sept. 24th
art piece: w.i.p

╚══════════╝

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
xx

{ chapter i } xxx { the cruel taste of strawberry wine }
    indentThe bride had ordered a beautiful dress. The whole thing fit her perfectly, with the lace cap sleeves falling to merge with a lacy, sparkly midsection, hugging her hips, before flaring into a gentle mermaid finish. By far, the bride was the star of the night. She'd invited Adela after the wedding dress designer had custom-made her stunning gown. The first time she saw it, the bride was so overwhelmed with joy that her eyeliner and mascara was smudged to and fro, tears decorating her round face as they rolled down her cheeks. In that moment, Adela remembered handing her a Kleenex and rubbing her back lightly, basking in the glory of the dress alongside the other female. "I take it that these tears are tears of joy?" spoke the pink-haired woman softly, answered by a gentle sob. This brought a smile to Dela's face.
    indentThey'd met months before. The bride had three large paperback books about sewing gathered in her arms, truly a strange sight to see at the veterinarian's office. Dela was heading back into the waiting room from the examination rooms, her prized pineapple conure perched on her shoulder- he'd taken his shots like a champion- when her eyes met those of a panicked young woman's, her frizzy brown hair falling in her face. Adela remembered, at first glance, she looked like the staticky-furred chocolate pomeranian yipping at her side. This drew a chuckle from her, but what interested her more was the abundance of sewing books. They struck up a conversation, and later that night, would enjoy a few glasses of strawberry-flavored wine at the brunette's condo.
    indentA week later, Adela was surprised when the woman told her that she was going to be married in six months, though the dressmaker shouldn't have been. Her new friend was stunning, told the best jokes, and had the best knowledge of which taco stands were shady and which were absolute gold. "I had all those books because I was planning on trying to make my own dress," her friend had informed her with a small giggle. Adela smiled warmly, the sound of the giggle filling her heart, like a drop of food coloring spreading throughout water. With a strange mix of jealousy and confusion dancing in her heart, the pink-haired woman replied. "I'd love to throw one together for you."
    indentAdela was a bridesmaid at the wedding. The peach dress did not complement her skin color the best, but she made it work enough that one of those groomsmen was oogling her the whole ceremony. Watching her best friend kiss her new husband drew up a forest fire of emotions throughout her body, bringing heat to her cheeks despite the chapel being almost too chilly from the air conditioning. Emotions that lay dormant for so long were sparking today, and they started that morning, at seven o'clock precisely, when her friend was kicking up a storm through the hotel rooms looking for her favorite pair of false lashes.
    indentShe was the star of the show during the reception. The dimmed pink lights decorating the dance floor only made the white of her wedding dress stick out that much more, decorating the darkness with her angelic beauty. Watching her move in the low light made Adela feel whole for the first time all night, running on two crab cake hors d'oevres, a chai tea from that morning, and two glasses of white wine. When the beauty herself approached her, Dela almost felt frozen.
    indentThey made small talk about the wedding. She was having so much fun, she was so happy, she was so happy Dela was there, she wanted to go get some coffee and pastries after the honeymoon, blah blah blah. Adela was hardly listening, too focused on the bride to care. "You look beautiful,"was all she could utter. Her friend thanked her profusely, kissed her on the cheek, and waved goodbye before turning and heading to her new husband. The lips that had been on Adela's cheek previously were now met with those of the man's.
    indentAdela's heart just hurt, but she knew she shouldn't be hurting. She was being too selfish. The woman turned, her cheek feeling warm, and headed to the bar. "Anything wine," she ordered, rubbing her temples with a hefty sigh. The glass of wine offered to her was swiped up in moments. After a sip, it made her stomach tighten.
    indentStrawberry wine.

xx
Last edited by pep on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quitting,, » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:12 pm

marking! qvq
i've quit CS,
thank you for the nearly 4 years that i've been on this site!
quitting,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M00N » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Username;; M00N
Name;; Irene
Gender;; Female
Art;;
Wedding Memory;;
Last edited by M00N on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes