Attack 4 : Hail Storm

-

Armor : WIP

-

-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Personality :
                Adaptable & Cultured
                Enithain spent much of his youth wandering the lands. He learned to utilize his instinct and versatility in order to survive. He developed many of his skills by studying the actions of others and worked on applying them to himself. His habit of studying others allows him to more easily perceive the ideas or thoughts of others. Enithain isn't easily fooled.

Adventurous
                Enithain loved the freedom that a live alone provided. He is always moving; routine bores him.

Blunt
                Enithain isn't one to hold back what he thinks. He doesn't seem to care how offensive what he has to say may be. He will let you know what he thinks, not matter if you asked for it or not.

Cunning
                Enithain is a schemer. He is greatly intelligent and tends to manipulate others to get what he needs. He doesn't appear to have morals. When Enithain finds something that he wants, he will get it.

Egocentric.
                Enithain's main concern is himself. He puts his own needs before all others, however, this doesn't mean he doesn't care. Enithain just thinks that he is higher in standing than everyone else. This is due to him having to take care of himself sense he was a cub.

Frivolous & Charming
                When Enithain wants, he becomes quite the talkative character. He is rather sarcastic, and tends to find humor is just anything. He doesn't have time for those who take things to seriously.

Pedantic.
                At his core he is perfectionist. He is his own worst critic, but won't let others see this obsessive side.

Hostile & Tortured
                On the outside, Enithain is calm and controlled. However, underneath runs a river of seething, violent instincts. It took him many years to craft and maintain his facade, yet on occasions he doesn't wear it to well and appears irritable. There are few who can match or surpass Enithain's raw power.

History :
                Enithain was born of lies. His mother, who's name is lost to him, seduced a high ranking official. Their coupling was only a ploy for his mother to rise within the ranks. The coupling was successful, and a litter was produced. Enithain was a spitting image of his mother, but he also carried her nature. From her, he gained his aggression and erratic antics. Enithain bullied his siblings, quickly asserting his dominance. His mother was pleased; his father was fearful. The father tried to calm his son's ruthless nature, but there was no help. His father left.

Enithain grew up cunning and confident. His mother trained him like he was already a warrior, forcing him to observe and use his instincts. These lessons were violent, and soon Enithain began to yearn to kill. Enithain became a juvenile, he adopted the moniker a reaper of brutality. Many feared his nature. His mother sought a high rank for her son, but Enithain desired freedom.

He grew to be exceedingly powerful with all the graces of a diplomat, but couldn't help feeling different from the pride. They were a serious clan, hellbent on preservation. The pecking order was brutal, and no lion was safe within the pride while he was around. Enithain began to resent his mother's intense instruction, finding it unnecessary. He hated the way the others feared him. He felt trapped within the pride

He took up and left. He drifted from land to land, each time taking on a new personality, but never finding a place he belonged. Then . . . he returned home.

Last edited by Dead account 01 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopt #28 - OPEN

Postby Everan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:07 am

Username:
L.O.C. Name:
Element: Ice
Personality:
History:
Extras:

WIP
Everan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:39 pm

BUMP
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby videlicet » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:29 am

all right, judging's done! thanks so much to everyone who entered, and i'm happy to announce that Shattered Soul is the new owner of this LOC! congratulations, Shattered Soul, and thank you for your awesome form! enithain's all yours!
videlicet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacewing » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Username: Just.Apathy

L.O.C. Name: Ryan

Element: Ice

Personality:
Ryan is a goofball. Period. He can never be talked sense to, and is always playing around. He has no close family, which will be explained in his history.

Under this joking cover-up, Ryan is really sensitive and can get insecure at times. He is constantly thinking: What if they don't like me? What if the hate me? What if I'm not good enough? What if I'll never be good enough? This is recurring and he cannot stop himself for thinking these thoughts. He tries to cheer himself up by bringing smiles to others' faces, but it's to no avail, as of yet.

Ryan also has a photographic memory. Even if he tries, he cannot forget something once he's seen or heard it. This has gotten him in trouble various times, when he overheard conversations that he shouldn't have.

He can appear very naive and innocent, but underneath, he isn't. He is actually quite tough, despite how he looks. He may be small, but he's feirce. His bite especially contains tremendous power, combining the strength of his jaw, the sharpness of his teeth, and the frost that he can coat around his fangs to make the wound more painful.

History:
Ryan was raised by his mother, who cared very little for him. He never met his father. His mother, named Anaia, would sometimes even bite him with the same signature attack that he uses to this day. She may have been uncaring, but she taught him lots about battle, and Ryan hasn't forgotten a thing, naturally. He trained by himself, mostly, because he found it easier. He would set targets and attack them, ranging from branches to leaves to targets to prey, he practiced like he would on a real lion.

Anaia was spiteful towards her 'son' because he wasn't hers. He was her brother's, but when he and his partner died in a fight, she was basically forced to take in their cub. She had had no idea what to do or how to care for him. She tried to love him, but she just wasn't the motherly type, and would lash out at him one day, and care for him the next day. She was volatile to her step-son, and she definitely had mixed-feelings about him.

Extras:

Speed: medium pace, not fast, but not slow. He runs faster when he focuses on a prize.
Jumping power: Ryan's legs are powerful, and therefore he can jump well. He cannot jump very high, though, due to his weight.
Weight: 277 lbs.
Favorite Pastimes: Training, racing.
Favorite song: Misery Fell- Tally Hall
Favorite color: Lilac.
Singing voice: Not good. Low and grumbly.
Hygiene: Okay, it's pretty general.
Favorite prey: Deer.
Favorite CS smiley(idek what to put anymore): :lol:
Favorite art form: sculpting.
Best type of weaponry: Swordfighting/fencing. He is great with stances.
Height: 5'9
Favorite books: The Divergent Trilogy.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

magpie

she/they

lesbian!!!

i am quitting and looking to trade most of my pets for art or characters here!
my toyhouse! (under construction)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
lacewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:37 am

This boy has already been judged. I own him.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me