Re: Viscet #173 - Open!

Postby kaoruthewolf » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Name: Odin
Personality: Bit of a jark but once you get to know him, he a push over and a lover. He has a soft spot for children or small cute animals.
Show me a picture with a quote on it: Image
Last edited by kaoruthewolf on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
kaoruthewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolves of Rain » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Name:
Civa(See-va)

Personality:
She's a quite viscet, who loves big rewards, but not so much working hard. With slight expectation for herself, she strives for few things and lives life a free spirit. Not the friendliest, she can act desperate or lonely at times, and had very irritating ways of making friends.

Show me a picture with a quote on it:
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gotsalt? » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:44 am

Name:
    Hal

Personality:
    While he doesn't quite like being alone, Hal distances himself from other Viscets in fear that they will think him strange. He keeps up a cool, well-mannered facade when around others, especially new Viscets. Many consider him quite the gentleman and somewhat of a smooth talker, especially with the ladies. Little do they know that he has little interest in girls. But that is not why he is afraid of letting Viscets into his home and getting close to anyone. Hal is absolutely obsessed with all things odd and somewhat unsettling. His house is like a museum for the weird and contains hundreds of oddities, such as three headed animals, vintage photos of strange sideshow "freaks", and shelves full of jars filled with....stuff.

Last edited by gotsalt? on Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
      |
|
|
salt, jess, or jay
she/her
bi demisexual
memer to the extremer
multifandom trash
|
|
ImageImage
gotsalt?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:18 am

Name:

marks for latter

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tooth » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:14 am

Name:
Sparrow - short, simple, yet unique. It seems to suit him for his 'tender' charaistics. As this name has no real meaning of it, it does form the meaning of "sparrow, a bird".

Male - As much as I would of liked to picture Sparrow as a female, I can't picture him as one. But, if Sparrow was to be called a girl, he would be pretty offended by it and go weep in a corner.

Personality:
If you ever met Sparrow, you would barely think he was even there! Sparrow can be one of the quietest Vicets when it comes to socializing, pretty much like a nervous wreck. His ability to speak up would be impossible to grab attention. Being quite timid can be a big effect on Sparrow as he doesn't show any lack of courage or confidence, making him easily scared around large crowds. As you might of guessed it, Sparrow can be overlly shy when meeting new Vicets. He does tend to stutter and is easy distracted when talking. Overall, Sparrow can be a real sweetheart and very gentle considerate of others around him through his unselfish and discreet ways.

Picture:
Last edited by sweet tooth on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweet tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:38 am

Name: Darth
Personality: Loner || Hardworking || Quiet || Willing
Darth is like the lonely old man chopping wood behind his house. He dosnt spend much time around others, and is therefore labeled a loner, making him very soft spoken with a harsh demeanor. However caught up in his task he may be though, he is truly willing and able to lend a paw when needed, and is actually quite sweet if you take the time to know him.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:24 am

Name: Daedra
Personality:

Credit to Immelmann for the image

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:17 am

A S H E R
- - - - - - - -

Asher, a tall and swift boy, can be quiet and distant. His name matches the tint of his fur. Although, he prefers to be called Ash. He walks behind the pack and follows directions easily, but he's got an inner storm. He doesn't settle for unjust deeds or bullying, he stands up to those who need it. Asher is short for word and communication and does what's expected of him, nothing more than that. The only time you'll see him bring forth attention is when he's fighting someone else's battle, protecting them. He protects his pack even though there are only a few humans after their rare pelts. Asher is like the baby deer. A baby deer will lay down and hide in the grass even though they don't have much to worry about. Unless wolves are in that region a baby deer has no predators. Even when Asher is safe he keeps his guard up.

"Tell me I am a bad man. kick me like a stray."
"Tell me I am an angel, take me to my grave."
- - - - - - - -
me - my first adoptable entry ever! This species and specifically this little guy is amazing, I hope I filled out the forum correctly. c: If I did anything wrong, do tell. He has a pretty pattern.
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:58 am

Bump!

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:41 am

sasukeuchiha. wrote:
A S H E R
- - - - - - - -

Asher, a tall and swift boy, can be quiet and distant. His name matches the tint of his fur. Although, he prefers to be called Ash. He walks behind the pack and follows directions easily, but he's got an inner storm. He doesn't settle for unjust deeds or bullying, he stands up to those who need it. Asher is short for word and communication and does what's expected of him, nothing more than that. The only time you'll see him bring forth attention is when he's fighting someone else's battle, protecting them. He protects his pack even though there are only a few humans after their rare pelts. Asher is like the baby deer. A baby deer will lay down and hide in the grass even though they don't have much to worry about. Unless wolves are in that region a baby deer has no predators. Even when Asher is safe he keeps his guard up.

"Tell me I am a bad man. kick me like a stray."
"Tell me I am an angel, take me to my grave."
- - - - - - - -
me - my first adoptable entry ever! This species and specifically this little guy is amazing, I hope I filled out the forum correctly. c: If I did anything wrong, do tell. He has a pretty pattern.

Winner! Guys, I'm going to tell you this right now... This was very hard. All of you had such amazing ideas for this little one and I appreciate every second you spent on your forms. sasukeuchiha.'s form just spoke to me, and I really hope you enjoy Asher!

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes