Re: Sima #524

Postby tiiedye. » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:46 am

Good luck!
Current Mood:
Super Excited!
Characters - DA - Character Shop
Driving Cross-Country. Will get on when I can.

Image Image Image Image
tiiedye.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Ember the Wolf wrote:Username;; Ember The wolf
Name;; Cyrus
Gender;; Male
Age;; 16
PPS or not;; PPS
Why;; Cyrus never wants to grow up. No one actually know why Cyrus is PPS, When Vysing Found him, he was just tiny and little and no one knew that he would be PPS. Cyrus actually Really Enjoys Being PPS because he gets spoiled and his Siblings all Take care of him. Cyrus could never really imagine not being PPS, because he likes being small. he uses it to his advantage to climb into small hiding places, and to get into really cool spots that his siblings can't get too. Cyrus Doesn't Mind being permanently small. He will just be Vysing's Kit forever which is perfectly fine with him.

Personality: Cyrus is very very spunky and playful, he loves to just run around and play all day long, His adoptive mother get very tired chasing him around all day. Cyrus is also very very caring, He loves Vysing and Ezio as if they were his own parents. He adores them more than anything else. He also cares very much for his four siblings, and he tried to spend a lot of time with all of them. But mostly Jeager because he's Cyrus's Only Brother so far. Cyrus can also be very Sneaky when he wants to be. He uses his small size to sneak around and pull pranks on his sisters lune and Constance.

Relatioships:

Vysing: Vysing is Cyrus's Adoptive mother. You;ve alreayd heard lenty about how they intereact XD Cyrus is really a handful for Vysing. She loves him so much thopugh

This personality fits really well, I think.
It's really cute and great, so congrats! c:
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Wow. Um. I'm shocked honestly. But thank you so much! Tiie, glispa. Your forms were so beautiful!

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiiedye. » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:26 am

Congrats! You may use my art!
Current Mood:
Super Excited!
Characters - DA - Character Shop
Driving Cross-Country. Will get on when I can.

Image Image Image Image
tiiedye.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me