Re: Makoatl #328 -- Adopt Me!

Postby Dawnbreeze10210 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:00 am

Username:
Dawnbreeze10210

Mako Name:
Estelle Maryola

If granted one wish, what would it be?
Estelle would wish that lived in the movie Beauty and the Beast. Because who wouldn't want to be able to talk to living furniture.
Last edited by Dawnbreeze10210 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════════╗
A lady must always be two things:
━━━━━━━
Classy
&
Fabulous
━━━━━━━
Hello!
Just call me Dawn

━━━━━━━
E M M E L I N E
━━━━━━━
Kiamaras can be found here
╚═══════════════════════╝
Dawnbreeze10210

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue May 26, 2015 2:19 pm

mARK!! --

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 am

Omg Paine this design is AWESOME. I wish I had time to try out for them. ;__;
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Fri May 29, 2015 11:15 am

*Hinata Hyuuga*

Mikanyo (Mika for short.)

Transgender. Mika was born in a males body, but her mind and spirit are female. She loves herself as she is though, why cry over it? It's just who she is. <3

Bi (Mika doesn't care as long as they love her as she is and she loves them.)

Mika would wish for every other creatures wishes to be at least heard. Yes, for them to be granted would be nice, but she knows that that may not be possible so she wishes that the cries and prayers of the other creatures would be heard, and possibly given an answer to.

Mika would wish that because that's who she is. She is a self-less creature, who couldn't care less about herself but rather cares about the others. It would make her happy to know that some other creatures monsters and cries have been eased, and that they are at peace with themselves and others. She cares nothing about her own wishes, as she feels they pale in comparison to others.

Mika got her dragonfly necklace from an elder Mako, this Mako was a very wise one, who could create prophecy's that seem to all come true. She had found a prophecy written in stone, that seemed to tell of this young Mako.
"Ƭнє σηє σƒ тнє ∂αякєηє∂ ѕкιєѕ αη∂ тну тωιηкℓιηg ℓιgнтѕ, ѕнαℓℓ ρяσνє тσ нανє α ѕριяιт σƒ ѕυη αη∂ α нєαят σƒ ρυяєηєѕѕ, тнєу αη∂ σтнєяѕ ѕнαℓℓ ѕανє тнєє σƒ тнє ѕєα, αη∂ ρяσνє тнєє ωσятнιηєѕѕ, ƒσя тну ρσωєяѕ σƒ тну ƒℓєєтιηg ѕєαѕση."
The elder Mako saw this as a sign to give Mika the ancient dragonfly necklace, that had been handed down from the oldest of Mako's since the beginning of their race. [/i]

Mika's necklace means the universe to her. It was her first gift she had ever received, and also showed she was meaningful for something and that others do care about each other. Mika grew up in a different Forest/ocean than this one, the one she grew up in nobody really cared about each other, it was a terrible place to be, she had grown up with the thoughts that nobody cared about one another, and that gifts were never shared.

What is this Mako's favorite season?: Winter.

Why?: Mika loves the snow and the different traditions during Winter. But most of all Mika loves the feelings and vibes Winter gives off, she loves Christmas and the excited/happy vibes it gives off, and she respects Hanukkah as she knows it has deep traditions and feelings in it. She doesn't know much about Ramadan or Kwanzaa but she knows they probably have very important reasons for being holidays. Mika knows that not all holidays are about happiness or joy, but she likes to know that they bring families together more and help them get to know each other better.

What is this Mako's favorite gem(stone)?: Mika loves Tiger Eye stones/rocks.

Why?: She loves how their so differently colored and how their so beautiful. She loves how they have a fierce look about them and seem to elude confidence. She herself has a tiny egg-shaped Tiger-eye stone she likes to fidget with when she is nervous and needs confidence, oddly she has named it "Squishy!" although it is not squishy.

What is this Mako's favorite fish?: She loves Koi

Why?: She loves their size and their beautiful meaning. Mika loves their coloring and likes to watch them swim around for hours on end, she also loves how frisky they seem.

What is this Mako's favorite Anime?: Kaichou-Wa Maid-Sama!

Why?: Mika loves the amount of fluff in it, and often goes fangirl when it is mentioned around her, she absolutely loves the characters personality's, and not to mention the faces that are in it!

What is this Mako's favorite mythical creature?: Mika seems to like Griffons.

Why?: Unknown to everyone, she hasn't told a single person why, although she did say she has a reason.

What is this Mako's favorite creature(s): Mako's and Foxes of course!

Why?: Well Mika is a Mako and Nyah is a Fox!

Personality: Mika's is an shy, outgoing Mako. She has many hidden feelings that she doesn't even know about, but she is happy as she is without wanting to know what they are or why they're hidden. Mika loves to help others, and has an impulsive need to make dreams come true, she loves to feel positive emotional vibes through the air, and becomes extremely happy when she is given a gift or attention.
Mika has stage-fright but when it matters the most, she can prove herself to be emotionally strong, she has a strong voice and has a good talent for speaking out-loud. She has a deep understanding of the world, and knows it well, she doesn't see the world in white or black, she see's it for the way it is, grey. Mika knows what it's like to lose everything, as she had a father who had died when she was young, but young enough to remember how he died. Her mother had left after she was at teen years, and left her at this Forest/Ocean she currently resides in. Mika also has a short attention span so if she see's something shiny she will most likely run and see it and forget totally about what she was doing or talking about.
When Mika is irritated, her face looses all signs of emotion and she walks away. Now her walking away is not a good thing. It gives her time to plot and plan your demise, which usually includes effects of; mental trauma, becoming laughing stock, being put in a coma, getting trapped, or you just disappear for 2 months and come back with no memories of what had happened. Yes, young Mika is a dangerous person to annoy, anger, or sadden.

Personal Quote?: "Accept others as they are, let them be themselves, if you don't, what reason do they have to stay with you, when you don't like who they are? It's nice to be accepted by others, if no-one accepts you, then accept yourself. You don't have to be like them, they don't have to be like you, we're allowed to be ourselves are we not? If we're not ourselves, them whom are we?"

Does this Mako have a pet?: Mika has a pet Fox named Nyah. Nyah is a strong-willed fox, with a large creativity, she is overly protective of Mika and has injured many other Mako's for saddening Mika. She has a motherly affection for young or small creatures but doesn't tolerate back-talk. Nyah loves to ride on Mika's back while she's swimming, as Nyah cannot swim for the life of her.

How did this Mako get their pet(s)?: Mika got Nyah when Nyah had gotten herself stuck in a trap in the Forest. Nyah had gotten her paw and part of her chest trapped in the trap (nobody had been brave enough to ask how she had done that) and had gotten some special markings from it. Mika had bonded with Nyah for life, when Mika stepped on a pointy stick and their blood mixed together.

What is the pet's appearance?: Nyah is a cream furred fox with white tiger stripes down her belly and back, and dark royal "calico" spots. On her chest and paw (where she had gotten trapped) she has spiral shaped marks that glow dark purple. She got them healed and shaped like that when her and Mika's blood mixed together.

Favorite Holiday?: Christmas of course! Mika just loves giving gifts and she enjoys the emotions flying around. She also loves the romantic feeling around the air when Mistletoe is hung. She just loves the joy when presents are opened and she loves the care put into choosing and wrapping each present. She also likes the preparations for the food and how carefully some of them have to be made, some even taking hours to make.

Favorite Flower?: Mistletoe. She admires its meaning and likes why it means that. She also likes how the red coloring offsets
the green leaves and how the little red berries just seem to fit it together.

Can you breath underwater?:
Mika wrote: Actually I can! The water is automatically filtered into air in my lungs. I don't usually go underwater though as Nyah cannot breath there. ^-^ Isn't it cool? Oooh! Shiny flower!

What's your favorite food?:
Mika wrote: I really love to eat cupcakes! Especially those shiny ones with tiny pieces of seaweed! Mmm... Hey! I-I'm not drooling!

If you could be a different normal animal what would you be?:
Mika wrote:A Tuuuurtle!

Hehe, I've been adoring this species for a while, and when I saw Mika my heart just melted inside of my chest.
Sorry If my form is bad.. This is my first time trying to get a Mako. ^-^

All art is by me. Hand-Drawn some Line-art references used. Nothing traced.

Last edited by leafless willow on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:17 pm

mark
either helping a friend or trying out myself oops, I'll see if I still connect when I can view it properly on a laptop c:
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 pm

One week left! :)
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silverstream94 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:58 am

Username: Silverstream94
Mako Name: Nova
If granted one wish, what would it be? Humm, what would I wish for? I suppose it would have to be to eradicate terminal diseases. Namely cancer. There have been too many good people and young children who have lost a fight with that scourge. I lost my, my mother to it after all, and she was one of the, no scratch that, she WAS the best person I knew. Oh, sorry, I'm rambling arent I. Anyways, I hope I answered your question.
Last edited by Silverstream94 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Silverstream94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:46 am

Last day folks, make sure your forms are complete! ^^
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wandzie. » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Ahhhhh good luck guys c: <3333
/might make some gift art if I get time

Also if this isn't closed yet I might touch up my form a little cx Just until it's officially closed.
Hello there you amazing person c:
My DAArt ShopHuggle meCrushTag
Hello there! I'm Wanda, a teen girl on CS who loves to draw, chat, play sports, read, and is a complete music dork. I'm quite shy so please keep that in mind when chatting to me, but feel free to ask me questions! It helps to talk. I no longer draw on CS, but my DA is filled with my art from an app on my iPad. Anyway, that's it! I hope you have an amazing because you deserve it and I love you c:
My KiamarasMy Plumerians
wandzie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 pm

It officially closes at 9:30pm PST, so you have the majority of the day to touch up your form ^^
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me