Re: #1932 Honey roan reverse frame overo

Postby mooncakes » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:00 pm

username: Sheperd
name: Solar Fusion | "Solaris"
halter color: something white and gold c:
personality: Solaris is an easy-going and happy-go-lucky stallion. He is spunky and teasing, but never takes it too far or intends to hurt anyone. Sweetness and kindness are two things this boy values most in himself and others, and he likes to make others happy. With this, he tends to put others' feelings before his own. Solaris is, at times, a rather sensitive individual. Sometimes, when treated poorly, he will try to withstand the aggressive emotions building up inside him and then sulk in solitude. This gives Solaris a rather introverted nature, but on the outside, he is seen as a very happy stallion. Just be careful with what you say.
least favorite thing to do: Solaris actually dislikes making a mess when he eats, sleeps, or does anything. A rather neat and tidy stallion, Solaris will often try to lick his trough clean after feeding. Crumbs and little specks annoy him. When having to sleep in the stall, Solaris will try to cover up the ground as much as possible with the bedding in attempt to even in out. Thus, Solaris has a bit of horse OCD, but this doesn't usually get in his way. Tidying things up has just become a normal routine to him.
inspirational quote:

Mark Twain wrote:Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
mooncakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:19 pm

username: babe.groot
    name: the nightingale's song aka lyric.
    halter color: seal brown with gold buckles.
    personality: lyric is definitely not a shy horse. she is incredibly bold and brave, and can sometimes turn out to be a show off.
    but in a conclusion of her entire personality, lyric is bold, courageous, friendly, and a show-off.
    least favorite thing to do: lyric hates getting bathed! the water, and bad smelling shampoo...
    inspirational quote:
    Aristotle Onassis wrote:It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:27 pm

username:
name:
personality:
least favorite thing to do:
inspirational quote:

RES WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY SOUL
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 pm

username: heyheygirl101
name: As Sharp as a Tooth // Fang
halter color: surprise me with something manly and wolf related ^^
personality: Fang is the very Tolter you do not want to encounter in a dark alleyway in the middle of the night. He is big, strong, and mean. Always ready to resort to violence and easily provoked, he is the tolter everyone stays clear of, he is a menace around the barn, which also means he doesn't really have any friends, which may be why he hates other tolters to much.
least favorite thing to do: Fangs least favourite thing to do is leave his stall, if he could just stay there all day he would be content. Fang doesn't like leaving his stall because when he does his solitude begins, due to his temperament nobody really ever wants to ride him and the others don't really like to hang around with him because he is just a time bomb waiting to explode. At least in his stall solitude is expected, but when he leaves it is no longer supposed to exist.
inspirational quote: Made me smile
Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:20 pm

username: TriColorKaleidoscope
name: Honeysuckle
halter color: pale green
personality: A quirky mare with a few surprises thrown in. She is a gentle horse with a wild side a secret joy in bluffing, she likes to pretend to be mean and scary but when you offer her a scratch in one of her hard to reach places then she'll be as sweet as her name.
least favorite thing to do: Running, she's a go slow and enjoy the ride type of girl.
inspirational quote: "One more mile" or "Pull it one more mile" - Unknown, I found the quote under a picture of a blind horse used to pull mining carts in the dark. Even though the horse was blind he did what he was taught to do and that was to 'pull it one more mile' which I found inspiring because sometimes when you feel like giving up, throwing in the towel, and saying 'I'm done' instead think about 'pulling one more mile' keep going and you can get past those moments of giving up and find that you can keep going.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowflop » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:48 am

username:
snowflop

name:
Martyn

halter color:
yellow/green

personality:
enthusiastic / optimistic/ overexcited / energetic / kind / rash / impatient

Martyn doesn't like riding in a trailer. He loves to move and get things done, and waiting for hours in a small space isn't his favourite. The size of the trailer doesn't bother him, just the inactivity. Martyn love to move and wants to be moving constantly.

inspirational quote:
On a permanent semi-Hiatus - I only log in once every few months

ImageImage
Adopted Pets/Characters
My characters
My Flight Rising
My simas
My rpws
My Tolters
ImageImage
I just really love Niles Fire Emblem
snowflop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:37 am

[ reserve. ]

username: :Hᴏᴏғ-Bᴇᴀᴛ:
name:
halter color: surprise me c:
personality:
inspirational quote:
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 pm

username: Lyrebird
name: Set Into Motion | U-haul
halter color: Ivory with silver buckles
personality: Passionate, fiery, ambitious, will push himself to finish anything that comes his way, even at the risk of his own health
least favorite thing to do: Children's riding lessons. He hates the little brats that pull on his nose and ears and kick his sides too hard to get him to 'go forward big fat horsey!'. He hates the way they move so jerkily in the saddle, twisting the hairs under it and chafing his sides and stomach with the chinch. He's a show horse for hoove's sake!
inspirational quote: this quote is incredibly meaningful to me, it was said by a man who died in february at the age of 33, a man who's changed my life and the lives of thousands of other people and this, along with the words 'keep moving forward', 'the only thing that can stop you is time', and 'guys... life is awesome... keep at it, and i will too', have been motivation for us to not give up, to push through and become stronger. by monty oum
Last edited by chaton, on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:39 pm

username: Zippo♥
name: Pumped up kicks // Foster, yes based on a song by foster the people.
halter color: listen to the song and surprise me?
personality:
- Slightly deranged
- Hysterical
- Greedy

least favorite thing to do: be ridden, he hates people being In control of him. He bucks them off, won't move, slams into fences, anything to remove the very unlucky person who sat atop of him.
inspirational quote:

never forget who you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it cannot be used against you
- Tryion, game of thrones
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
amethyst cove | buttermilks

the land of three crows | rise

Clan of Arkanes | kientras

valhalla | characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Sheperd wrote:username: Sheperd
name: Solar Fusion | "Solaris"
halter color: something white and gold c:
personality: Solaris is an easy-going and happy-go-lucky stallion. He is spunky and teasing, but never takes it too far or intends to hurt anyone. Sweetness and kindness are two things this boy values most in himself and others, and he likes to make others happy. With this, he tends to put others' feelings before his own. Solaris is, at times, a rather sensitive individual. Sometimes, when treated poorly, he will try to withstand the aggressive emotions building up inside him and then sulk in solitude. This gives Solaris a rather introverted nature, but on the outside, he is seen as a very happy stallion. Just be careful with what you say.
least favorite thing to do: Solaris actually dislikes making a mess when he eats, sleeps, or does anything. A rather neat and tidy stallion, Solaris will often try to lick his trough clean after feeding. Crumbs and little specks annoy him. When having to sleep in the stall, Solaris will try to cover up the ground as much as possible with the bedding in attempt to even in out. Thus, Solaris has a bit of horse OCD, but this doesn't usually get in his way. Tidying things up has just become a normal routine to him.
inspirational quote:

Mark Twain wrote:Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Congratulations c: Mark Twain, can't ever hear enough from him cx
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me