Re: Deerssert #290

Postby ~Static~ » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:30 am

Username: Icicle . Heart
Deerssert Name: Val Keo Viva
What is this Deerssert's view on love? She doesn't really have much of a view on love, as she is very childish. She, however, is fond of family love, especially since she grew up without it.
What would they do if they were given a giant plush bear for Valentine's Day?: She would probably grin, hug it, and then hug the deer who gave it to her, thanking them ecstatically.
What is this Deerssert's favorite candy heart saying?:
Extras:
Wip ♥
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:32 am

Username: Byteme
Deerssert Name: Dee
What is this Deerssert's view on love?: (can be platonic love, romantic love, or other, but please clarify!) ---

There is nothing more beautiful than love. Clear and faceted, feeling of darling needs towards someone. Emotions that, no matter what you do about them, will not change. Love in its sweetest form, romance shows itself in the idle lover- the angry identity, the sad and lonely, some who giggle and hold hands, some who fight to the bitterness of their cores and beyond... Still caring. A fascinated variety of love comes to bloom, ever individual has a chance at it and maybe it won't go well, but what is the world when not with love? Wether it be in the mind, within the past, present moment, or future. Wether it be just a thought of the lovely thing, never fully reached at the last walking moments up on the edge, when the arrival of death comes beconing, nocking on the door. It is magnificent.

What would they do if they were given a giant plush bear for Valentine's Day?: ---

Dee has this habit, one he's had since childhood, of staring at something aesthetically pleasing for a droningly long time. If ever given a giant plush teddy bear he would brush his hands along it for a painful, wistful amount of time, never getting tired of the feeling. Soft tender fuzz against his palms and his fingertips. He would, without a doubt, sleep with the thing, take in its scent and hug it with as much love as he could muster through his arms.

Even if he barely knew the person who gave him this bear it would be a cherished item... "Just because they cared." Because of his ideas on love, the bear would stay clairvoyant, in his delicate care.

What is this Deerssert's favorite candy heart saying?: "You'll do"-- It just seems as if, two not very likely partners have just come to par. There the possibilities are endless for plot and all. Plus, it'd be funny if anything.

Extras:
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZombiePoodle » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 am

Byteme wrote:Username: Byteme
Deerssert Name: Dee
What is this Deerssert's view on love?: (can be platonic love, romantic love, or other, but please clarify!) ---

There is nothing more beautiful than love. Clear and faceted, feeling of darling needs towards someone. Emotions that, no matter what you do about them, will not change. Love in its sweetest form, romance shows itself in the idle lover- the angry identity, the sad and lonely, some who giggle and hold hands, some who fight to the bitterness of their cores and beyond... Still caring. A fascinated variety of love comes to bloom, ever individual has a chance at it and maybe it won't go well, but what is the world when not with love? Wether it be in the mind, within the past, present moment, or future. Wether it be just a thought of the lovely thing, never fully reached at the last walking moments up on the edge, when the arrival of death comes beconing, nocking on the door. It is magnificent.

What would they do if they were given a giant plush bear for Valentine's Day?: ---

Dee has this habit, one he's had since childhood, of staring at something aesthetically pleasing for a droningly long time. If ever given a giant plush teddy bear he would brush his hands along it for a painful, wistful amount of time, never getting tired of the feeling. Soft tender fuzz against his palms and his fingertips. He would, without a doubt, sleep with the thing, take in its scent and hug it with as much love as he could muster through his arms.

Even if he barely knew the person who gave him this bear it would be a cherished item... "Just because they cared." Because of his ideas on love, the bear would stay clairvoyant, in his delicate care.

What is this Deerssert's favorite candy heart saying?: "You'll do"-- It just seems as if, two not very likely partners have just come to par. There the possibilities are endless for plot and all. Plus, it'd be funny if anything.

Extras:

The winner of this Deerssert is Byteme!
Congratulations!
I really love the detail that you put into your answers <3
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #290 WINNER

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:46 am

Hhhh, q v q thank you so much. I'm so happy to have won this little one.

I'll take good care of Dee. /;v;/
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #290 WINNER

Postby bbh » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:32 pm

So cute!
genuinely so sorry to anyone who had to deal with me on this site in the past crying emoji i've matured over the years ..
bbh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me