Re: Pseudodragon #297

Postby vhulpes » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:22 am

Name ;; Huanca, a name from the ancient Incan civilization that represents the gods of nature.
Gender ;; Male
Something worth fighting for ;; Love. My boyfriend and I have been talking a lot about tying the knot lately, and this Pseudo would be a gift for the both of us to share. ❤️

amelia / ♀ / ♐️ / married
vhulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:06 am

RESERVES WITH A GREAT NEED
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madrilenial » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 am

Name ;;
      Ni'aw (Nee-ah))
    Name Meaning ;;
      Na'vi for 'only', I checked the wiki dictionary c:
    Gender ;;
      Female
    Orientation ;;
      Pansexual Demiromantic
    Birthday ;;
      September 18th
    Star Sign ;;
      Virgo

Personality Type ;;
      ISTJ ("The Duty Fulfiller)
    Personality ;;
      Ni'aw is a quiet, stoic girl who would do anything for what she believes in.
      She can be seen as tough, but really she's just very motivated to stay on
      task and get stuff done. She is very smart and clever and caring towards
      those in need, and mostly just wants to make the world a better place.
      Ni'aw is very faithful and dependable and can both take and give orders,
      making her good with a team but she can still work on her own if necessary,
      and it's even what she prefers at most times. When being around people
      for a long time, Ni'aw often has to take breaks from people and relax by
      herself. Ni'aw likes following the rules, but if she finds a cause that goes
      outside the boundaries she will fight for it with her life. She is very
      hard-working and puts large amounts of effort into things things she
      believes in, and less work into things she doesn't.

Something worth fighting for ;;
      Freedom. Freedom to be yourself, do your own thing, live your life and
      love you who love. Ni'aw believes in freedom more then anything, as long
      as chaos doesn't come from it and your freedom doesn't affect another's.

Likes ;;
      Flying - Parties - Reading - Swimming - Nature - The Earth - Freedom - Change

Dislikes ;;
      Restrictions - Old-fashioned Rules - Close-minded People - Rude People

Strengths ;;
      Following Rules (Usually) - Resilience - Hard-working - Intelligent

Weaknesses ;;
      Very Outspoken - Stubborn - Blunt

Fears ;;
      The world reverting to older times, with little freedom - Not being able to help in the world

Last edited by madrilenial on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

T.J. // they/them // ©

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
madrilenial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direwolfqueen » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:37 am

Username: Direwolfqueen
Name: Nawarii
Something worth fighting for:
Other people's lives. Nawarii, as a very skilled healer, will do everything in hand to save lives and take the pain away from those who are hurt. In the past Nawari was a powerful fighter involved with a very violent gang, a lifestyle she has long regretted and abandoned. Nowadays she dedicates her life to make up for all the lives lost in the hands of her old gang by doing the exact opposite: healing the injured and giving them a new chance.

Backstory:

As a healer, Nawarii is usually very concerned towards the health of her friends as well as anybody around her. In fact, she is also very known for interrupting fights herself, sometimes even causing more damage to the combatants then they do to each other in order to stop whatever petty squabble started such a conflict. It's not uncommon for others to underestimate her strength in these cases, with Nawarii being a female, and ignore her first attempts to interrupt. This always end up to be a terrible mistake, as before she decided to study healing, she used to be a very skilled, fierce fighter.
Art by Lilian Nightshade

In her past Nawarii was a rather important member of a gang that was in control of a very prosperous area of the rainforest, with great fishing spots, large amounts of fruiting trees and bushes and other edible plants. The gang kept guard of this part of the forest and, although they had quite a comfortable life, they were constantly having to defend their territory from rival gangs and other groups that wished such rich area for themselves.

Now, females aren’t normally considered great fighters or leaders, and therefore Nawarii had to find a way to gain everybody's respect in order to rise as high as she did, not to mention a way to look much more intimidating as well. Her solution was crafting a mask out of a white tailed kite's skull she found somewhere in the woods, which is a feared bird of prey that feeds on pseudos among many other small animals. Most believed Nawarii killed the bird herself and wore its skull both as trophy and a symbol of her strength. The mere sight of her masked face was enough to spread fear even among the bravest of fighters. With this and her impressive fighting skills, it didn't take long for her to gain the reputation of a powerful, merciless pseudo.

Nawarii had spent almost her entire life in the company of this gang and, although her youth had not exactly been a happy one, she didn’t really hate that life. In fact, she ensured she had a more comfortable lifestyle than most of her fellow pseudos as she climbed up the ranks.

However, the Founding leader of the gang was getting old and paranoid fast, taking out his own officers and having his gang commit unplanned attacks in a random and rather heartless manner. While Nawarii was all for taking out bad members and rival gangs, such actions threatened the group's strenght and structure, as well as her home, and she soon grew sick of the reckless leader, specially when he ended up killing several friends of hers in his madness, most of whom she knew would never do what he accused them of.

As unhappy as she was with this situation, she had never considered rebelling until their leader started ordering attacks on the peaceful groups living nearby. One of which contained a male she was was very fond of and would occasionally spend her free time with. When Nawarii learned of the attack, she panicked and ran all the way to the area where they resided, scaring the survivors so much they almost attacked her. Nawarii was very well known by them, though, and so that never happened... and once she finally found the male's body, her often calm demeanor changed completely, becoming one of pure hatred.

What followed was the definition of a nightmare. Nawarii attacked her own gang, starting with those who had so willfully carried out their insane leader's orders before she finally got to him and took him down. Once she was done, Nawarii forcefully disbanded what was left of the group, letting them know that if they wanted to stay, they would have to watch over the survivors who would now live in that rich territory, also protecting them from the gangs which constantly attempted to take control of the place.

With this she finally left, abandoning her birdskull headdress along with the title she had gained so much respect over the years with. From then on she started to collect materials from the forest to make colorful paints and decorate her own body with them, not only for vanity purposes, but also so nobody would recognize her ever again. Nawarii vowed to make up for all the misdeeds she had done during her youth and travelled for a long time, dedicating her time to study a new specialty: healing.

She had swapped her fighting techniques for the complete opposite... an ability that allowed her heal others instead of causing them injury. The beloved male who had died in her old gang's attack was a healer, and thus Nawarii also considered this a way to continue his work and make up for the tragedy that took his life. After a while she built herself a new, much simpler headdress from a stick and vines collected in the woods. She also managed to find a new place to call her home, where no one knew about her previous reputation, let alone of the gang she used to be part of. There she would finally start a new life as a kind, skilled healer.

Art by Andiliion
Last edited by Direwolfqueen on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
Direwolfqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:47 am

Name ;;
Gender ;; Female (I think)

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:22 am

Name ;; Nenirya

pronounced
Nen-Rir-e-ya

Gender ;; Female
Something worth fighting for ;;Life. Nenirya loves life more than anything, she wishes she could be immortal just to share moments and live life the way she wants it to be.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby default » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:05 am

Name ;;
      Gender ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:01 am

Res

Is there any way I could get a transparent version for my form? :3
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Name; Navi

Gender; Male

Age; 24

Something worth fighting for;
Last edited by Emris on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:18 pm