Re: Plumerian #458

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:37 pm

About me...
Name: Tessa
Sexuality: pansexual

X
Wip obviously >-<
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:38 pm

❤the shy lover of books that captured my heart❤
N a m e;
Diana Robyns

G e n d e r;
Female

A g e;

╔══════════════════╗

P e r s o n a l i t y;
Diana is a kind soul,most often
having that gentle and quiet girl
air to her.Most often she is engrossed
in a book,not paying any attention
to the world around her.Her sweet
nature tends to rub off on others
around her--no one can really ever
be angry when she's around.Even
though she is shy and awkward around
new people,Diana tries to make the
best of things,like group events,by
being cheerful and happy.She is
normally not used to being told any
rude,so when she is Diana is a bit
taken aback and hurt.

╚══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════╗

R e l a t i o n s h i p s;
||Perth||
Childhood best friends,Diana and Perth
would willingly do anything for each other.
They share deep and personal secrets that
they would otherwise not trust someone
with.Diana was actually the one who
suggested Perth use a whiteboard to
communicate when the sand colored
Plumerian's mood began to deteriorate
due to having to deal with his deafness.

||Monica||
This little girl reads books like there's no
tomorrow,hence why the library is the
perfect spot for her to spend her days.
Moni has developed a close sister-like
bond with Diana,most often coming to
help her shelf things and handle noisy
customers.

||Igneel||
Her boss isn't really someone she
dislikes,but they sure don't agree a
lot.She doesn't mind the disagreements,
just wishes they wouldn't happen to often.

╚══════════════════╝

O c c u p a t i o n;
Being a lover of books,Diana opted to work at a library,of which she is an assistant to Igneel.At first he really didn't want one,but Diana was persistent.The dragon eventually said yes,probably getting tired of her constant begging.

H o b b y;
Diana is an exceptionally good singer,however she's the kind of person to not do it in front of people,like in the shower or something.She has a photographic memory(most of the time),and can normally remember the song word for word

about the applier
I'll be honest.I'm not gonna just basically repeat the same thing over and over and make you read ten paragraph,like I always seem to do.I wasn't going to tryout for her,since I'm bad at getting art for these kind of contests.But honestly,I love the design,because of the colors and for one it's simple for me.When I saw her,the library idea just stuck,and I've always wanted a Plumie with this personality,I just never found one that fit the bill in my head.

And I really hope this doesn't count as walls of text.Its just I spent a while trying to pretty up,and eventually I got tired of it because it wouldn't do what I wanted it to.I hope having to read this doesn't bother you!So I'll stop making you read all this now,since I know you have a lot more forms,and I attempted to keep mine short and simple,dunno if it worked though.If I won her,this Plumie would be loved dearly and used lots.I guarantee I will squeal if I were to win her.

I wish in advance,congrats to the future owner<3

O t h e r A r t;

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 am, edited 9 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #458

Postby jayus » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:39 pm

NOt enough time |D
Last edited by jayus on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Super pretty uvu <3 Not going to be trying, but watching for sure!!
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanoddity » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Don't use my art~
Last edited by oceanoddity on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
꧁══════════꧂
---------------------------
|| oceanoddity ||
Member since 2014
Open to trades!
LF: C$, WL items + pets
||DeviantArt | Tumblr||
꧁══════════꧂
oceanoddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm

reserve omg
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuuhou » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:43 pm

TO MANY PEOPLE CANT HANDLE
DROPPING "OUT
Last edited by ryuuhou on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryuuhou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plumerian #458 ~ Aloma

Postby DelightfulMelon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:45 pm

reserve for sure

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
Aloma Lark
The beautiful bird

Hello there!
I am trying out for this lovely as you can tell.
Throughout the form, you will find art, her personality, and a bunch more.
Please take your time reading this and enjoy.

As you can tell, her name is Aloma Lark.
Aloma means dove in latin. Lark is a type of bird that chirps lovely tunes.

She is a female.
╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
Last edited by DelightfulMelon on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:49 pm

name //
Layla
gender //
Female
theme song //
The voice - Celtic Woman
listed personality //
- Calm
- Quiet
- Nature-loving
- Eco
- Loving
- Shy
- Caring
- Sweet
- Intelligent
- Believer

likes //
- Nature
- Animals
- Pretty things
- Outdoors
- Peace

dislikes //
- Scary things
- Tight spaces
- Scars
- Blood
- War

hobbies //
Singing and bonding with nature and animals.
fears //
The war and being alone.
quirks //
When extremely shy, mad, or sad, she buries her head in the ground or runs off to the forest.
passion //
Nature
maybe wip
Last edited by serl on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Izusa;; The tribal girl

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:49 pm

smthn here
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the adopter
    Hello! I'm Soulfirewolf, a current owner of one amazing plumerian in the community. I try to be as active as possible, but with school and sports it's not always possible. I would love to win another to further develop and roleplay alongside of Sugar. This girl is just stunning, I love the color choice she has, and the hair is just a great addition. I really connect with her and I would love it if I could have the chance to bring her to life. I apologize for the long form, I tried to not make it as long but I guess it didn't work q w q
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name; Izusa
Surname; Kasa
Nicknames; Izu, Asa, zoos, izzy, Iz
Meaning;
Izusa; White stone| Native American
Kasa; Dressed in furs
Gender; female
Birthday; March 12th
Age; 19
Zodiac; Pisces
Job; Not employed
Voice Claim; XXX
Sexuality; straight
Status; Single

Image________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality;;
    Izusa is a very quiet plumerian that tends to keep to herself. She lives alone and doesn't normally get the company of others. Although she may be slightly socially awkward, and extremely shy at first, she is welcoming to new friends and loves meeting new Plumerians if they wish to be friends. She spends her time in a 'singing' forest where life and beauty is all around her. Izu sees the beauty in everything, believing anything and everything has good inside of it somewhere. Izusa is also very skilled at multiple things, such as hunting, cooking, and hiding. She uses these to survive in the wilderness, believing that one day her tribe will come back to her. Zusa seems to get along with nature, and she enjoys being outside. She is extremely active, especially since she has no means of communication such as phones and computers, so she has a bunch of free time on her hands. Yes, many who meet her call her weird and old fashioned, but she doesn't really like not know how to use such odd objects. It's like giving a little kid a giant book to read; they don't know how to read and most of the time they dislike it anyway. Zusa is sort of prone to never trying new things and pushing the limits to herself in fear of getting herself or someone else injured. She wouldn't be able to deal with it, especially since se spends most of her time alone. Zusa has always had a fascination with animals, and although she may hunt one down every once and awhile she really does enjoy their company. Izusa spends her time outside, and her absolute favorite thing to do is listen to the animals and bugs 'sing' around her. It's calming, and if you have the perfect scene it's just plain beautiful. Izusa is known to be the beauty of the forest, trying to blend in with her sweet surroundings. Just as the woods at night can be beautiful, izu can be to. When she is determined, however, she's a force to be reckoned with. Izusa is extremely determined and never gives up, ever. She is always trying to find new ways to do something until she is successful. This sometimes leads to many dangerous or extremely odd plans of hers, her creative mind taking her rather far. Zusa is extremely intelligent and a very quick learner. With her determination she never finds herself in a situation she can't handle. Zusa never feels overwhelmed by things except big groups of a dangerous predator and a bigger groups of 'outside' Plumerians. Izu just likes being alone and really doesn't want to grow attached to anyone in fear of loving them again. She wouldn't be able to take it after that, it just wouldn't work for her, she simply doesn't want to deal with it, although she does show hospitality towards those she meets. She chooses to be rather distant from them, but otherwise she won't allow herself to grow close.

Izusa tends to spend her days waiting for her tribe to return to her, or what's left of it. She has hope, but deep down inside she feels that nobody is left, and she is the only one left. Izu doesn't want to spend her life alone, but she also doesn't want to risk losing another Plumerian that she loves. Izu, due to that horrid day, fears fire and will have nothing to do with it. In the winter she refuses to build a fire, so she commonly spends her time freezing in the winter. One thing about Izu is that she's extremely patient, which is helpful when hunting or spying. She can wait for hours just for that one special thing, whether it's good or bad. Zusa sometimes uses this for revenge on others. If somehow she is offended by them or they harm her, she vows to get revenge, and she never forgets things like that. She never hurts them though, but enjoys watching as their paranoia eats away at them. Of course this doesn't affect everyone, but she has pleasure in those it does affect. Everyone has an evil side, some more evil than others, and zusa's isn't the most terrifying, so overall she is an extremely likable plumerian that unfortunately refuses to make friends due to her past. One of he best traits Izusa possesses is her loyalty. She never let's you down because when your falling she'll be right there to catch you. She never let's her friends down, and never will. Then again, she doesn't have very many due to trying to avoid others, but she can't avoid everyone. Izzy will drop whatever she's doing to go help out a friend.

Unfortunately, being alone for so long has sort of messed up Izusa a little bit. She zones out constantly and tends to trip and fall or crash when she zones out.

History
    "I was born into a tribe, the tribe of running water to be exact. My father was the tribe leader, and he was a pretty great one at that. My mother was a sweet and caring plumerian that taught me everything has beauty. I am Izusa, and this is my story."

It was a warm summer night, almost perfect with the slow breeze blowing and the song of the crickets echoing throughout the woods. Soon, the loud cry if a baby interrupted the serenity, a new life had been brought into the world. "She's beautiful" someone whispered. "A true gift." Said another. The baby's parents looked at her proudly, the loving parents caressing their crying baby. "What should we call her?" Her father said, looking at the newborn baby. Her mother smiled, knowing the perfect name. "Izusa." She said softly. It was her own mothers name, the baby's grandmother who had passed not long before her birth. "Izusa, what a wonderful name." Izusas father said with a proud grin, turning to the awaiting tribe and announcing proudly "Izusa, my daughter. She will one day rule the tribe, but until then everyone guide her, teach her what's right!" And everyone cheered, although the baby didn't seem to enjoy it. She simply screamed louder, and the last thing you heard from the crowd was "she is going to be a handful."

The beliefs of the doubting Plumerian where proven wrong, Izusa growing in grace and beauty almost every day. She grew to be an extremely loved and enjoyed plumerian among many, even in the other tribes. At a young age Zusa learned about herbs that heal, that kill, and that don't affect you. Izu made friends with any and all Plumerians, including the most feared Plumerians of the two tribes. At her age she didn't know who was the enemy, everything was fun for her. When she was 15 the chieftain of the other tribes son fell for her, but Izusa wasn't interested. Heartbroken, he left her alone. Eventually that heartbreak led to rage, and once the chieftain of the other tribe died he immediately launched an attack of Izusas tribe. They tried to attack using brute force, weakening the defenses. They then set the entire area around them ablaze, burning their home and killing almost every plumerian in the tribe. Izusa was fortunate enough to escape, although she was alone. She suffered mild burns that left her unable to care for herself for awhile. She collapsed from the inhalation of smoke and exhaustion, but awoke in a small cottage. She honestly thought she had died, but it turns out someone had rescued her, saying that the home was now hers to keep as they would no longer reside in it. She currently lives there, wishing the remaining members of her tribe would come back to her someday. (476 words)

Izusa would much rather spend her day alone rather than spending it with her friends. Why? She makes sure she doesn't make friends, and to avoid this she set traps around her home. She knows where each one is and what each one does, such as trip wires that sends a bunch of sap falling on you, to tiny ditches that she dug to keep you away. If those fail, she simply climbs up in a tree and hopes for the best. Why? She doesn't want to be hurt. After loosing her tribe she couldn't bear to lose someone or something else she loves, so she thinks this will help her. Unfortunately, this leads to many social problems, such as her talking to inanimate objects or animals... Sort of like kristoff and Sven in frozen... It's a little weird but understandable.
    Music
      Music is a big part of Izu's life, when she was younger she would love to sing and dance around the fire with her friends and family, as well as listening to the song of the woods at night. Izu finds pleasure in songs, especially when she feels as if nature is trying to sing with her.

Dislikes
    Fire
      Since fire is what caused her life to go down hill, of course she would dialing it. In fact, she fears it. She has an intense fear if fire that has pretty much scarred her for life, she can't even have a fire in her own home without hyperventilating. Of course this means she doesn't have good heating, but with the little furry companion friends she made Izu is perfectly fine.
    Socializing
      Izu isn't a huge fan of talking to others, she is rather awkward and nervous at first, especially since she isn't looking to make friends, but if you manage to prove yourself worthy to her then she just might accept you as one of her acquaintances. She will most likely still be pretty distant until you get to know her better, she knows you don't smoke or have any form of fire on you, and you are calm. If you start to yell she acts like a wild animal and fleas. She's been alone and corrupted for so long she eventually began to act like a wild animal.

Strengths
    Hunting
      A skill taught to her by her father and the hunters, Izusa excelled at hunting an gathering. Izusa has a strong nose and a good sense for tracking animals when needed. Although she isn't a huge fan of killing, she does what she has to do. Unfortunately, to cook she might have to use fire. Instead she either eats it raw or leaves it out in the sun to fry, and to make sure no bugs get in she has a special glass area where it is cooked.
    Cooking
      Cooking is also something she learned from her tribe, but this time from her mother. From gathering herbs to make it taste better to showing how long to burn it to make it have the best taste, to simply cooking it. She has mastered the skill of cooking and can use any wild berry or animal to make an amazing meal.
    Staying quiet
      this has never been nor ever will be a problem for izzy. She doesn't like talking or making noise anyway. Iny way she can stay out of everyone's attention she will and can do. She clearly wasn't born quiet and stealthy, but she loved sneaking off every here and there to hunt, and eventually taught herself how to do sneak attacks and how to move the in the most efficient and quiet way.

Weaknesses
    Talking
      Izusa has her own special dialect at times, but that's mainly when she's alone. When meeting someone new they actually believe that she is mute, and she let's them believe that until she trusts them enough. Unfortunately for the other Plumerians gaining her trust can take quite awhile, especially if she somehow knows who you are somehow. She also tends to judge by the way you look, and if you look like a scary brute it will take an extremely long time to gain her trust. It's nothing personal, she just isn't interested in getting her heart broken or herself killed.
    Nervous in groups
      Izzy is probably the worst plumerian to be in a group with now. Anything that reminds her of her tribe makes her want to cry, but she also fears looking weak. Looking weak is, well, a weakness, and a weakness can lead to the fall of someone. Instead she holds her feelings in, and those feelings tend to be negative. She jut doesn't want to deal with it, maintaining social health isn't as important as maintaining her mental health in her eyes.

Quirks
    Talks to self and inanimate objects
      Due to her lack of being social, Izu has retreated to talking to herself as if she were a different person as well as inanimate objects. You may be passing by like "Lalala it's a wonderful day with no crazy people in my way wee!" Until you head a voice... "Mr. Rock! So glad to see you again how was your day? -pause- oh that's lovely! Mine was greats as well..." Etc. It's a little hard on her considering others think she's insane, but quite frankly she doesn't really care anymore.
    Easily scared
      Izusa is a really jumpy girl who can be easily frightened if you sneak up on her. She fears plenty of things now, and even though she tries her best not to be she can't help it. The worst is when someone, most likely one of the few friends she has, knows this about her and purposely goes right behind her and screeches. Izusa, for one, becomes a ninja and disappears. Then, she simply gets revenge on you for doing so. It's actually rather funny, especially since she doesn't want to hurt anyone so the 'revenge' isn't even that bad.
    Despises fire
      I know this has been mentioned quite a bit in my form, but it's an important part of her life. Fire, although necessary in most outdoor lives, is never used by Izusa. Izu pretty much has a heart attack every time someone mentions it. It's her absolute worst fear, and if you even dared to light a match near her you most likely would find yourself dead as soon as you lit it. She can't take it, every time someone even mentions fire she pretty much has a spaz attack.
    'Mute'
      As said before, Izusa doesn't like talking to others and commonly misleads them to believe she is mute. She has a harder time finding the correct words to say to others, or even the need to say something. She doesn't want friends, she would much rather be left alone. She believes talking leads to bad things, and bad things lead to sadness and tragedy.

Hobbies
    Planning and Setting traps
      this is actually one of her favorite things to do. She doesn't have a T.V or any other electronics for the matter, so she spends a bunch of time planning, making, and setting up new and elaborate traps to keep others away. Nobody gets hurt to bad, and it's quite comical. She loves passing by the route, staying hidden of course, and seeing someone caught. It's comical and a great way to get a laugh without having any type of electronic.
    Swimming
      In the summer when it's hot out, Izzy spends quite a bit of time swimming with the fish. She loves swimming and although she isn't always in the mood to swim she can be caught swimming about 80 % of her time in in the summer heat. Izusa loves the feel when she goes underwater and sees the fish, despite the fact that sometimes the water is murky and such. Is she could grow gills and fins she would, swimming is what her tribe was known for. She swims extremely fast, its rather shocking. Just know not to challenge her in a swimming contest.
    Making dream catchers
      Using the feathers from her bird friends she makes various dream catchers. She has a whole bunch of dream catchers hung around her house. She feels close to her family that way even if they are gone, she sees a dream catcher and it reminds her of the good times she had with her family. Izzy has a slight obsession with making them, and sometimes she has so many she doesn't know what to do with them!

Fears
    Fire
      I honestly feel like you've heard about this plenty of times already, but it's an important part of her life. However, I won't explain it here uvu
    Big groups of Plumerians
      Izzy isn't very good when put in a large group anymore. It reminds her to much of her tribe and when she thinks of her tribe she thinks of death. She feels that someone will betray her or harm her in some way. She has a pretty deep paranoia about this and just doesn't feel comfortable in a regular community of plumerians.
    Someone loving her
      Someone loving her is what got her in the situation she's currently in. She doesn't want something bad to happen again like that, and she just doesn't want to deal with it. She stays away from bot male and female plumerians whenever she can in hopes that they wont take interest in her at all. Deep down she just wants to trust someone enough, but at the moment she trusts very very few.

Relationships
    Sugar
    Sugar and Izzy don't get along at all. Izzy can't stand her, which is a hard thing to do with her so even Iz was shocked. When they first met all sugar would do is complain about how dirty it is out there, but due to a part in a show she had she wanted to get used to being outdoors and all dirty. Unfortunately, she managed to get herself caught in one of Izusa's traps. One of her back paws got caught in a wire, it wrapped around her back paw and sent her up and hanging on a tree by a thick string. Izusa had thankfully been passing by, but as soon as she cut Sugar from the rope (she landed on the ground hard, but her fluff broke the fall) Izusa was as good as dead. Sugar had one of her famous temper tantrums, yelling at Izusa who was sitting in a tree with an unamused look. Once sugar was done Izusa simply ran away, hopping through the trees leaving sugar behind.

Wildlife Friends/companions
    Aeron | Male | Wolf

Accessories
    Dreamcatcher necklace | Both feral and Anthro
      The Dreamcatcher was a gift from her grandmother that she wanted to give to Izusa before her unfortunate passing, so her mother gave it to her and Izusa never took it off. She loves it, and although sometimes it gets in the way she uses it as a link to her old life in the tribe. It was handmade by her great-great grandmother and has been in her family ever since.
    Staff | Anthro
      The staff is mainly used for reaching things, disabling traps, and helping her climb. Izu is pretty skilled with it and isn't afraid to hit you. She made it herself, and even if it took years to find, create, and perfect it she did it. She adores her stick and would be extremely mad and depressed if it were to break somehow.
    Hair Beads | Both feral and anthro
      These beads where her mothers, a gift from her to Izusa when Izu was about 7 years old and knew not to eat the beads.

A final word
    I wanted to thank you for reading my form, and I know it's long and I apologize for that q w q I hope you enjoyed reading about the character I've developed and created for this pretty girl. It would be an honor to care and develop such a beautiful girl further. I wanted to thank those who helped me or cheered my on as I worked on my form uvu
    Thank you ~Caramel~ for cheering me on <3
    Thank you wingz for allowing me to use your Plumerians.

Art
Traditional Art wrote:1 | 2 | 3 |4|5
6| 7 | 8| 9| 10
11 | 12

Digital art wrote:|1 |2 |3 | 4 | 5
6 | 7 | 8|

Last edited by Chimericect on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me