Re: Staff Kiamara - Baloo.

Postby GIGABITE » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:14 pm

Name - Archer, more commonly known as Archie
Age - 24
Gender - Agender; goes by he/him and they/them pronouns
Sexuality - Demisexual
Occupation - Psychologist

Some would say Archer is simply contingent. Others would say he's completely insane. Whatever the case, many look upon this odd fellow with suspicion, often finding an excuse to leave quickly or avert their eyes. Archer can't see them, of course, and is unwilling to. But there's something about his calm, almost liquid demeanor that sets one's fur on end. Something about that smirk, speaking of thinly contained volumes of madness.
It is far more likely that he is merely smiling in a friendly manner, or at least trying to. Having been mostly derived from social interaction the first half of his life, Archie can't quite differentiate between what's socially "normal" and what's crossing the line. Truth is, Archie loves people. All people. To him, there is no incurable evil, no complete blackness, no blackened souls. Not truly. Just mad masks over a broken being. He is fluent in the language of the psyche, and can read others' most subtle signs, the slightest shift in tone, as easily as he could read a favorite book. Perhaps, this is why they fear him. They are afraid to face their real selves.

Archie certainly comes off as psychotic occasionally, speaking in a soft, low voice that could instantly relax some, and further terrify others. His favorite saying involves lighting someone on fire; no one with that notion of life is completely pure. But what one fails to see is that he merely speaks truth, not masking pieces to make life easier on those with soft stomachs for reality. It's a metaphor; he would not actually set anyone on fire, of course, it's simply stating a meaning to life he has theorized to be true. But regardless, others mistake this saying as psychopathic behavior, and label him as potentially dangerous. The pitch black eyes certainly don't help this reputation. Despite how much he truly loves people, a good majority of the populace shies away when they see him. No one, for the most part, can trust the shady psychologist with the demon eyes and knowledge on how to tell one's true emotion. No one wants another to have that power; people love deception far too much. So they twist the tales around, and Archie is left nearly friendless, feared unless sought out, left to muse over minds, emotion, and the true meanings of why humanity does what it does.

Despite Archie's unusual life philosophy and semi-psychotic behavior, in reality he is just an overbearing big baby who really loves people. All people. Perhaps he is a bit too endearing, bordering on obsessive, but who can stay annoyed with a childlike guy that looks exactly like a big fluffy teddy bear with a tail? Archie has two close friends; Idris and Cricket. Whenever they are down, Archie pesters them constantly. He's just trying to help, but sometimes it gets irritating, worsening the situation. His last resort is to hug-tackle them and not let go, in a strange attempt at reassurance. The puppylike act sometimes helps, as they relent and lets him help them out. As stated before, who could resist him?

Archie's view on psychology is somewhat different than most. He believes that it is not the eyes; but rather the tone of voice, that gives away one's true intent. This is why he keeps his eyes closed; at first, it was out of self-consciousness. But as time wore on he realized how much easier it is to tell good from evil when you're not blinded by how one's appearances strike you. He now uses only his ears to get to know the world around him, allowing himself to see who others really are. Sure, it means he cannot visually read body language, but he doesn't need to. One can hide behind a mask, or shadow their eyes to hide how they feel, but one cannot hide the soft quakes and shifts in tone of voice; the small differences that are nigh impossible to cloak in deception.

Though he's heard many unkind remarks regarding his black eyes, Archie is quite proud of them. They liken him to the beanie babies and stuffed animals he loves so much, and wishes the world could appreciate them as he does, instead of fearfully shutting him out. Archie keeps his fur long and preens it regularly to keep it fluffy, causing him to further resemble a fluffy teddy bear. It's tough work, though; fur of his type tends to look shaggy if not cared for regularly. He's not prissy about his appearance, he just likes to look how he feels he should look. What does he think he should look like? A cuddly teddy bear!

Archer had quite the rough childhood. His parents died in a fire when he was ten years old; he was shipped off to an orphanage soon after. He was not received well by the other children, and he was constantly picked on for being different. He was tiny for a boy, unusually thin and shorter than most his age. His "demonic" eyes terrified them and only fueled the flames of their unkindness. His appreciation for beanie babies gave him the reputation of being a weak, girly boy. He loved trying to socialize, and despite their snide remarks he always tried to be kind to them. The schoolkids weren't much different, snubbing him for his unusual behavior. Eventually, Archie decided he wanted nothing to do with the other children, and found hiding places where he'd sit and read. No one wanted to adopt him; he stayed in the care of the orphanage until he was sixteen years old. Then he ran away to start his own life. He traveled as far as he could over the summer, then stayed put again so he could finish high school. He took a psychology class, and found that the subject called to him. He excelled both there and in his other classes, maintaining high As through the whole year. His dream was to go to college for psychology; so though he had no money of his own he applied for scholarships. He made it in after several weeks of applications and hard work. When he graduated from the four-year program, he stayed for another two years to perfect his knowledge in his field. When he thinks back on his life, the past still haunts him deeply, but the brighter points shine through. Despite what happened, he is glad he did something with his life instead of giving up hope as part of him always desired.
Last edited by GIGABITE on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 am, edited 8 times in total.

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:15 pm

such a babe
Reserved
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viscus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 pm

laughs

reserves
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hello!
i am Viscus, they/them is fine
i like to speak in blue
i am a Kiamara artist
ask me things on my ask.fm!

find me elsewhere through the links!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Viscus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zacherie » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Dropping out ; o ;
Last edited by zacherie on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 20 times in total.
zacherie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

possible reserve ;D;

keeps eyes close because of temptation
if he opens them he is overwhelmed by the desire to steal various objects without heeding the cost
Last edited by Dragon Documentary on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 pm

reserve q v q <3
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:20 pm

//cruuuuud double posted, ignore x D x" <3
Last edited by kittu on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmaloco » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 pm

I can'e believe imma do this...but I'm dropping out ;-;...there are too many ppl here that deserve him more than I ever could.
Last edited by Karmaloco on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Links wrote:DA, Chars, Kias, JBDs, Makos, Plumies, RPWS
Loved Characters wrote:NEEDS UPDATING BADLY
Addicted To wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SIGGY UNDER CONSTRUCTION CONSTANTLY
Awesome People:
โคNightmare|Wandzie.|Ravendarus|Varsity Bee|Shizz|viixen|iiPawโค
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

smarkk
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Username;;
:~Koi~:

Name;;
wip

Gender;;
Genderfluid
prefers Male pronouns.

Wip ^^
Last edited by koi97 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
โŠกโ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆ โ”ˆโŠก

โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š
โ”Š