Re: { Lufeia #1 } - Up for adoption!

Postby crashkeys » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Username: Wendy Marvell

Luf's name: Clara
A little personality: Clara has an Elegant personality, and holds herself with a certain grace. She loves anything Golden, or anything with Gemstones in it.
How do you persuade them?:A Golden pendant that matches her Earrings.
Last edited by crashkeys on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
TOYHOU.SE ©
╘══════════════════════╛
REMEMBER ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
crashkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 am

WIP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Traveler's Information wrote:User- CaptaincapraG.Hircus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinbad
Male
Adult
February 5
Aquarius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Asexual Panromantic
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learning new skills
Negotiation

Learning
Asking Questions
Loyalty
Tropical Regions
Teaching
Talking About His Descoveries
Being Brushed Off
Blatant Dishonesty
Cold Regions
Leaving Questions Unanswered
Being Patronized

Sinbad is a bid headstrong and can be quite stubborn at times but with good reason. Others will often try to deter him from accomplishing his ultimate goal by instilling doubt and brushing his dreams off as foolish but being the determined soul he is, he refuses to allow their poison to hinder him. Caring not of how many friends he loses along the way, Sinbad will soldier on through it all. besides, if they had truly been his friends then they would have stuck with him through thick and thin.

Sinbad is usually un biased in the sense that when confronted with problematic argument, he will be sure to examine both sides of the story before choosing a side he feels is logically or morally just. Once he does choose a side however, he may come off as self-righteous since he has a habit of questioning everyone's belief and opinions while encouraging his own though it's not always that he wants to change another's point of view. it's more because he wants them to understand his own.

Sinbad has always been a greedy Lufeia though, it was not money nor power he was greedy for. what he seeks so desperately is knowledge. He wants to better himself, to make something of himself and what better way to do so then to learn? However, the knowledge Sinbad seeks isn't so easily found in a book or scroll. he wishes to know about the unknown. he wants to see the unseen and discover the undiscovered. Learning this kind of information wont be a walk in the park though. He will have to travel far and wide, scale every mountain and sail all seven seas if is wishes to even scratch the surface.

Sinbad grew up in a small tribe located in a tropical region. He led a decent life and like any, it had its highs and lows. He and his fellow lufeia were often exploited by neighboring countries who thought they were more "advanced" then the local tribes who often referred to these "advanced" countries as Advas. Advas would invade their territory and claim their homes and valuable resources for their own as well as some of the lufeia.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinbad had feelings towards these advanced civilizations but they were not particularly strong or hateful. they called it something like passive aggression. thought the Advas would often display discontent when the tribe members were around. the Advas seemed to think they knew all and that the tribes knew nothing. Advas often referred to the tribe members as "lowly heathens" or "dimwitted savages" and perhaps those labels are what drove Sinbad to further his knowledge He always found it funny how the Advas claimed to know all yet their answers to the unexplained were always linked to strong beliefs rather then fact like that of the tribes. Religion is what they called it and try as he might, he could not bring himself to understand it. in fact, when they would explain the answers of their religion to him, it would leave him with even more questions then before.

As stubborn as Sinbad may be, there are ways sway his decisions. Perhaps the promise of new discoveries will convince him? or will it be the adventure of the discoveries it self that will lure him to us. no matter, surely he could not resist the scent that the unknown tempts him with...could he?
Last edited by captaincaprag.hircus on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adohi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Username: Rainbow_Kitty

Luf's name: Mystic
A little personality: She is shy, mysterious, caring, helpful, and, of course, magic.
How do you persuade them?: Tiny potion bottles clink together on my neck as I walk over to the creature. Each one is filled with something, also labeled. I took one off my neck. "Love." I said and removed the rest. "Love, Dark Magic, Dream Dust, and Nightmares. You pick." I say as I extend my hand out towards the creature. It touches its nose to the 'Dream Dust' bottle so I place it around its neck. The creature does something that looks like a smile and follows me. "Use it wisely, for it runs out quickly." I say and extend a hand to stroke its silky fur. "So you're mine now?"
adohi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 am

Good luck guys c:
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:07 am

Ah thank you
I wish you luck as well!
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .adventure. » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:57 am

I never finished ;-; dang. This beauty deserves a good home <3. Goodluck. I never got my art, ect done. Shes a true beauty goodluck!

Heyo I'm adventure.
I'm a hobbyist.
Photography.
Art.
Writing.
Singing.
I'm apart of the LGBT Community.
Up for commissions or art trades.
Dm me for details or to talk.
Feel free to trade me as well.

Insta
.adventure.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:57 am

One more good luck! But I was wondering, does anyone know if this hasn't been judged because of the artist not being on or something? Or is it just taking a while to be judged. Sorry, I just am super nervous and want to know if I can add more art to my form!
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lofiii » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 am

Bump
lofiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Derelyct » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:06 pm

captaincaprag.hircus wrote:WIP

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Traveler's Information wrote:User- CaptaincapraG.Hircus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinbad
Male
Adult
February 5
Aquarius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Asexual Panromantic
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learning new skills
Negotiation

Learning
Asking Questions
Loyalty
Tropical Regions
Teaching
Talking About His Descoveries
Being Brushed Off
Blatant Dishonesty
Cold Regions
Leaving Questions Unanswered
Being Patronized

Sinbad is a bid headstrong and can be quite stubborn at times but with good reason. Others will often try to deter him from accomplishing his ultimate goal by instilling doubt and brushing his dreams off as foolish but being the determined soul he is, he refuses to allow their poison to hinder him. Caring not of how many friends he loses along the way, Sinbad will soldier on through it all. besides, if they had truly been his friends then they would have stuck with him through thick and thin.

Sinbad is usually un biased in the sense that when confronted with problematic argument, he will be sure to examine both sides of the story before choosing a side he feels is logically or morally just. Once he does choose a side however, he may come off as self-righteous since he has a habit of questioning everyone's belief and opinions while encouraging his own though it's not always that he wants to change another's point of view. it's more because he wants them to understand his own.

Sinbad has always been a greedy Lufeia though, it was not money nor power he was greedy for. what he seeks so desperately is knowledge. He wants to better himself, to make something of himself and what better way to do so then to learn? However, the knowledge Sinbad seeks isn't so easily found in a book or scroll. he wishes to know about the unknown. he wants to see the unseen and discover the undiscovered. Learning this kind of information wont be a walk in the park though. He will have to travel far and wide, scale every mountain and sail all seven seas if is wishes to even scratch the surface.

Sinbad grew up in a small tribe located in a tropical region. He led a decent life and like any, it had its highs and lows. He and his fellow lufeia were often exploited by neighboring countries who thought they were more "advanced" then the local tribes who often referred to these "advanced" countries as Advas. Advas would invade their territory and claim their homes and valuable resources for their own as well as some of the lufeia.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sinbad had feelings towards these advanced civilizations but they were not particularly strong or hateful. they called it something like passive aggression. thought the Advas would often display discontent when the tribe members were around. the Advas seemed to think they knew all and that the tribes knew nothing. Advas often referred to the tribe members as "lowly heathens" or "dimwitted savages" and perhaps those labels are what drove Sinbad to further his knowledge He always found it funny how the Advas claimed to know all yet their answers to the unexplained were always linked to strong beliefs rather then fact like that of the tribes. Religion is what they called it and try as he might, he could not bring himself to understand it. in fact, when they would explain the answers of their religion to him, it would leave him with even more questions then before.

As stubborn as Sinbad may be, there are ways sway his decisions. Perhaps the promise of new discoveries will convince him? or will it be the adventure of the discoveries it self that will lure him to us. no matter, surely he could not resist the scent that the unknown tempts him with...could he?

This Lufeia has decided to follow captaincaprag.hircus for now.
Congrats!

I was extremely sick, sorry for the delay in judging.

------♦ [ My DeviantArt ]
----------♦ [ CS R/VRs & more for Goatlings! ]
Derelyct

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { Lufeia #1 } - Adopted!

Postby space cactus » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Congrats, and I hope you feel better now, owner!
space cactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me