My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #043 - OPEN

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:19 am

DragonCave wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This Common PTP has a not-so-common favorite activity; picking locks. Tangerine love more than anything to pick locks and crack safes and other stuff along those lines. It makes her day when she gets into a safe to shuffle through old papers, documents, old family belongings, and her favorite, rings. When she finds a ring that fits her fancy she wears it on her tail like an Olympic gold medal. However she rarely get away with her treasure, due to the light violet paint trial she dimples the floor with.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(it doesn't say no extras? I'll do a normal one just in case)

Username;; DragonCave
PTP Name;; Tangerine
PTP Gender;; Female
PTP Rarity;; Common
Favorite Activity;; Tangerine has a not-so-common favorite activity; picking locks. Tangerine love more than anything to pick locks and crack safes and other stuff along those lines. It makes her day when she gets into a safe to shuffle through old papers, documents, old family belongings, and her favorite, rings. When she finds a ring that fits her fancy she wears it on her tail like an Olympic gold medal. However she rarely get away with her treasure, due to the light violet paint trial she dimples the floor with.

Winner! Sooo sorry, I forgot about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------Image--------
DeviantArt; Finchlings; Characters;

♀ | ♑ | Straight | Nontheist | Pro-choice | Human rights | LGBT+ Supporter

Slowly quitting, will be taking longer to reply to pms.
You can now find me on dA

-----------------------------------------------------------
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #043 - closed

Postby Hemalily » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 am

Congrats! <3 (Totally not letting her near my safe lol)

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #043 - closed

Postby RoJayBirdy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Congratulations!
RoJayBirdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #043 - OPEN

Postby DragonCave » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:29 am

ToastingCinnamon wrote:
DragonCave wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This Common PTP has a not-so-common favorite activity; picking locks. Tangerine love more than anything to pick locks and crack safes and other stuff along those lines. It makes her day when she gets into a safe to shuffle through old papers, documents, old family belongings, and her favorite, rings. When she finds a ring that fits her fancy she wears it on her tail like an Olympic gold medal. However she rarely get away with her treasure, due to the light violet paint trial she dimples the floor with.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(it doesn't say no extras? I'll do a normal one just in case)

Username;; DragonCave
PTP Name;; Tangerine
PTP Gender;; Female
PTP Rarity;; Common
Favorite Activity;; Tangerine has a not-so-common favorite activity; picking locks. Tangerine love more than anything to pick locks and crack safes and other stuff along those lines. It makes her day when she gets into a safe to shuffle through old papers, documents, old family belongings, and her favorite, rings. When she finds a ring that fits her fancy she wears it on her tail like an Olympic gold medal. However she rarely get away with her treasure, due to the light violet paint trial she dimples the floor with.

Winner! Sooo sorry, I forgot about this.

Yay!! Thank you so much! Sorry for a long time my only computer was having really bad problems, but thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets