Re: Halloween Seakit #2

Postby TrapdoorNumberThree » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 am

username: Tails.exe the Glitch
name: Cellis (Cell Experiment #209)
what was this seakit exposed to and how?: Cellis had once gone by another name, but he has forgotten it now. Before he became a Cell Experiment, he was just a normal Seakit. He was exploring the small tropics near his home when he was suddenly caught under a net along with several other frightened animals. A human approached the net, but as it came into the light, Cellis cried out. Something was wrong with it. The human was wearing a long white coat and a large hat, but where he could see its skin... There wasn't skin. The humans body was covered in a layer of dense scales, and its legs were more like an animals than a humans. Silently, the creature picked up the net, trapping Cellis and the other animals inside. The creature took them to a large metal building with no windows. Cellis saw glass cages with other disfigured animals inside: a strange dog-like creature with one eye (shoutout to Occulus Adopts and Sykamore), a slender feline with no nose or mouth (Shoutout to Forge Felines and Phosphorous), and other strange things. Some of them looked like they were starting to melt- small features or even whole limbs had a shiny surface and rippled when touched. The creature that had brought Cellis carried him into a smaller room. Standing in the room was a creature that looked like it was entirely made of slime. "This one looks promising..." It hissed. The scaly human dropped the net and left. Cellis couldn't remember much about what had happened in the following hours, only that he had been trapped while the slime creature did... Something to him. The next time he woke up, he felt... Different. He was in a small square room that was empty, except for a small wading pool, a dog bed, and some food. Cellis got to his feet unsteadily, and stumbled toward the pool. As he stared into it, he realized he looked different. His soft, light colored fur now looked matted and dark, and streaks of a bright green substance stained it. He realized he was a mutant now, like the strange creatures he had seen before... The slime creature came in later. It sat with him and stroked his fur gently, telling him how he was unique. It sung to him, and he relaxed in its arms as he fell asleep. He was at ease now, well aware if the fact that this lab was his new home. He became a loyal companion to the slime, following it wherever it went.
THE END :D
TrapdoorNumberThree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TangleFeather » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:10 am

.:Username:.

TangleFeather

.:Name:.

His name is Nylon, although usually goes by Nye.

.:Gender:.

Obviously, Nye is a male c;

.:What was this seakit exposed to and how?:.

Well, when Nye was young, him and his mother were going for a walk. A walk to wheres? Anywhere, really. He just wanted to.. Walk, and so they did.
The two Seakits walked through the city, the forest, along the coast, through caves.. They went just about everywhere. Except one place. A place Nylon had wanted to go ever since he was kitted. Where else would a young tom want to go, but to the old Nuclear Plant (Cliché, I know xD)?
He begged and begged his mother to go, and grudgingly she obliged. They got here in a mere two hours, and by then, this young kit was simply rearing to go! He bolted inside and visited all of the deep dark, creepy corners and crevices the old plant had to offer.
But, you all know the saying "Curiosity killed the cat", yes? Well, this is very much where that specific line came from.
Nye, Nye, Nye..
The poor thing found some left over barrels locked down in the cellar. It was much too dark to read them, so, any cat with the teeniest bit on common sense would leave them be. But did Nye?
Oh, most certainly not.
He jumped on them, toppled them over, and rolled around in what he though was some sort of "Putty or "Flubber". By the time he had run out of the plant, he was glowing.
And, not metaphorically speaking, either. He was legitimately glowing.
His mother was quite appaled at this, and, so was Nylon, although, he didn't want to admit it.

And thus, that is how the cocky little adventurous Nylon was.. Exposed.
Quite the tall tale, isn't it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!
My hame is TangleFeather c:

I am just your average teenage girl who has
found herself quite obsessed with Destiny,
Flight Rising, The Flash, drawing and reading!
If you see my sig and think "Oh hey, she loves something
that I love!" Then please don't hesitate and shoot me a PM s
o we can talk about it! I love talking to new people <3

My FR ~~ TᗩᒪEᔕ Oᖴ ᖴOᒪKᒪOᖇE ~~ Help me find things!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TangleFeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 am

username:
name:
what was this seakit exposed to and how?:

wip
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Subject H2O2

Postby Munin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 pm

username: Munin
name: Peroxide [puh-rok-sahyd]

what was this seakit exposed to and how?:
Summary
He was born as an experiment for genetic modifications.
It was a success and he was born with snake and fish
features. He eventually ate quite a few glowsticks,
the chemicals inside(hydrogen peroxide or H2O2)
ultimately mutating him into a dripping monster.
Note that glowsticks will not mutate something into
a dripping green monster in real life.
-

Project H2O2

October 31, 2013 wrote:
    Three young were born from H2O1. One was born with mutations. Genetic modification was a success. Other two young will be disposed. H2O1 will continue to be experimented on for more of the mutated young.
    H2O2 will begin to be experimented on.

Subject H2O2
    Length: 22 cm
    Weight: 1.7 pounds
    Notes:
    Genetically modified
    Severely underweight. Possibly caused by the mutations in place.
    Fish fins on cheek and legs. Fish tail.
    Forked tongue of snake.
    Further testing will begin.

November 6, 2013 wrote:
    H2O1 has died. Subject H2O2 does not show feelings of happiness or sadness. Possibly affected from genetics. Does not show any signs of depression after being shown the body of the H2O1. Testing on Subject H2O2 will continue.

November 27, 2013 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 has been put through agility and strength tests. Does well on both land and in water. Seems to prefer water. Agile and fast swimmer. Swims in water similar to a snake. Also seems to keep most of its body under the water, only putting up its head over the water. Not as fast on land. Assumed to be affected by genetics.

November 28, 2013 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 has been put through intelligence tests. Has been concluded that H2O2 has very good memory. Uses tongue similar to snakes. Is not able to smell through nose, uses tongue instead.

December 15, 2014 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 does not like the cold. Seems to be very tired and sluggish in cold temperatures. Will be found under lamps and near heaters.

January 13, 2014 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 has shown ferocious tendencies. Began to refuse to let people touch it. Believed that it has now become more conscious of its surroundings. Observations will now be made with H2O2 in a contained environment.

July 1, 2014 wrote:
    H2O2 has gotten out of its containment and reports have said that he consumed a bag of glowsticks. Observations will be made to see how the hydrogen peroxide will affect it.

July 4, 2014 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 has had a serious mutation. It has began forming green markings on its body and dripping what seems to be hydrogen peroxide out of its mouth. It appears to be very unstable, constantly sitting in a corner or at the door of the containment. Tests are to be discontinued. Scientists are to avoid coming near the area.

September 16, 2014 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 has tried to get out of its containment several times. It has not yet succeeded. Plans to euthanize the animal are being made.

October 31, 2014 wrote:
    Subject H2O2 got out of his containment. Observations and testing will cease. The facility has been evacuated. I leave this to who manages to find the monster. Be warned.
Munin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me