Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #161

Postby freybugg » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 am

Username::
~RedWolf~

Name::
Antonia(Pronounced Ann-toe-knee-ah)

Nickname::
adults often call her 'Little Artist' due to how artistic she is for her age. her friends call her 'Toni'(Pronounced Toe-knee. haha very funny.)

Female

Forever 10 years old

Why I want Toni:
Well, I cant say I deserve her more than anyone else here so I'll just saw what I like about her. (1 I just love her pattern, I see it as almost a sort of cute almost old-fashioned/new adorable Mix. the patterning with the lacing and wheels just looks adorable! Okay, Okay... (2 I LOVE PPS of anything! the whole idea of being a kid forever seems fun yet sad, never growing up, and having the freedom...Gah! too depressing. Well I do love PPS. anyway (3 I like how you made her your Plumerian Emmeline's Sister. I think its cute and they fit together well. Soo cute! (4 I feel the personality I have put for her relates to myself, and really all my friends around adults... :0 (5 finally..she would be my first Plumerian and would be a great first Plumerian.

Personality::
This little Innocent-looking Plumerian is quite a little mischief maker yet no-one knows that. well at least she is like that with her friends. Okay I'll start from the beginning. Anyone who first meets her thinks she an angel straight from heaven. But her friends and sister Emmeline know better. When she is around them she is her true self. A fun, jumpy, deep, funny, and annoying. Okay, again around strangers and adults she becomes uncomfortable and tries to act like 'the perfect child' by being quiet, sharing, and sweet.
Yet around other Plumerians sometimes bully her and make her feel different. She deals with it as best she can and stands up to them yet deep inside their words still damage her

Quirks::
✎ when she gets angry she can over-react by throwing herself into her room and having a massive tantrum(Basically throwing everything everywhere), which she later regrets and doesn't understand her earlier anger.
✎ She is slightly spoiled compared to others, and sometimes doesn't see how thing could be worse. this causes her to be selfish at times.
✎ She is very picky with food

Relationship with Emmeline::
Toni and Emmeline are basically best friends. She and her sister understand each other better than others do. true at times they will get angry at each other, and not speak for weeks, but then they are best-buds all over again. Yet when Toni is feeling down, Emmeline becomes a sort-of mother figure to her, helps her when she's angry or hurt...and deals with it in a yet more sisterly way.
Ex: *Calls the bully* "Seven Days..." *hangs up*

Songs::
Whatever will be
Be Calm
I can walk on Water I can Fly
Mean Girls
Never Underestimate a girl

Art::
Art by ME!

Sketching
Hanging out with friends
Playing with her sister
Eating Frosting coated Brownies
Listening to Music
Reading
Electronics..

Dislikes::
Awkward Silences
Adults
Know-it-all's
Bullies(Duh..)
Zoos(Its just so depressing to her..)

55 Questions for Antonia!
(Questions from a website)

1) Whats your (full) name? Uh..Antonia. That's it
2) How old are you? 10
3) Whats your Birthday? A little too personal don't you think?
4) What starsign does that make it? Whats a Starsign?
5) Whats your favourite colour? Ocean Blue
6) Whats your lucky number? 2
7) Do you have any pets? no...
8) Where are you from? Here
9) How tall are you? too lazy to check
10) What shoe size are you? I don't wear shoes, and boots don't count
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? Again, no shoes only boots.
12) If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make? If you bully or hurt anyone then you get sent to jail
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? Be able to Fly!
14) and what would your hero name be? Wild Wonder!
15) and what outfit would you wear? something blue...i don't know...
16) What was your last dream about? Me and my friends getting stuck in Candyland trying to find Emmeline...
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? Bye a mansion! and a boat house!
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? Of course!
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? none.
20) What talents do you have? Hmm..I'm good at lying. Oh and I'm cute. Is that a talent?
21) Can you juggle?No. I found out the hard way.
22) Can you solve a rubix cube?After three hours of trying, the answer is no.
23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear? Yes, and I still have him. his name is Ted. So original, I know.
24) Are you psychic in any way? Sorry but no.
25) Are you a good dancer? Have you seen me dance? I don't think you want to know.
26) Are you a good singer? I think I'm actually pretty good, but I just can't remember the exact song lyrics to sing.
27) Are you a good cook?I can only make Brownies and Cookies....
28) Are you a good artist? Sketching is my LIFE
29) Are you a good listener? I answer yes, my friends have told me no.
30) Are you a good public speaker? I'm extremely shy in public, so no.
31) Are you a good babysitter? I'm very good with kids because I am one.
32) Are you a good mechanic? I'll let the mechanics stick to their own work without me.
33) Are you a good diplomat? Whats that?
34) Are you a good employee? when I'm bored, be afraid.
35) Are you a good dresser? Well I like to wear fuzzy boots
36) Are you a good swimmer? Not good, but I can
37) Are you a good skier? I'v never gone skiing
38) Are you a good lover? What do you mean. Wait, you mean romance? EWW!
39) Are you a good musician? I listen to music, not make it.(Singing not included)
40) Are you a good comedian? Do wolves live in the woods?
41) Are you a good cleaner? Have you seen my room?
42) Are you a good actor? Well, I'm good at lying
43) Are you a good writer? I like to but the end result is far from great.
44) Have you ever been bungee jumping?No...sounds FUN!
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking? Yes and love it!
46) What types of holidays do you prefer? Holidays where I get candy. YUM!
47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on holiday? I don't know...
48) What was your favorite holiday? Halloween because I get to dress up....and FREE CANDY!!
49) Where would your dream holiday be? Going to Hawaii. and having a big box of frosting coated brownies.
50) Can you tap dance? Never tried.
51) Whats your favorite zoo animal? Zoo's are EVIL!
52) Whats your favorite sport? I'm pretty good at Volleyball
53) Whats your favorite food? Frosted coated brownies(If you haven't guessed).
54) Whats your favorite pizza topping? Just cheese
55) Whats your favorite film? I like How to train your dragon...
Last edited by freybugg on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 18 times in total.
DACS CharactersToyhouse
Previously komodo. & ~RedWolf~
freybugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CS2014 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 am

username::CS2014
name::Lacey
personality:: She is smart. Not in a bad way. She knows stuff her older friends don't even know about. She is sweet and loves to please people. Her parents call her their lovely angel.
quirks:: If she doesn't understand something she'll get VERY frustrated.
relationship with emmeline:: When she gets frustrated emmeline will always comfort her. She tells her she doesn't have to know everything to be special. They hang out together almost everyday and Lacey always is seen telling emmeline cool facts. Their favorite activity is to ride wagons on their old-fashioned farm
art:: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2349411
Last edited by CS2014 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image. Image
Image. Image Image
I'm not good at making signatures... Period.
CS2014

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 am

username:: Raff
name:: Paige, an old English surname derived from the Anglo-French word for "young servant".
personality:: obedient - polite - quiet - honest - loyal - wip
quirks:: Uses mundane items as toys (i.e., bottle caps, straws, hair ties, etc.).
relationship with emmeline:: wip - get Emmeline's personality
art:: wip

<333 reserved.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 pm

username:: cherrilu
name:: antoinette
personality::
quirks::
relationship with emmeline::
art::

wip C:
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coiffwaff » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:24 pm

possible reserve!
Coiffwaff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strength » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Res
Hello! I'm Hyena/Rosie/Strength/Jedi etc.
I have no pronoun preference, call me whatever!
My timezone is EST and I'm not normally on in the mornings.
I'm usually on daily but have my days where I disappear.
I have many different interests in all sorts of themes + pm friendly <3.
I collect all sorts of things like Disney, dolls, VHS movies, vinyls and more.
sig art by Birdy, ava by Deltach

Strength

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sp00kEHours » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Username:
IBiteBack
Name:
Usually will not speak to you unless you address her with her self-given title of Inquisitor, her full name is Eudora Ancroft. Only her older sister can get away with calling her Eu.
Meaning:
Eudora means "good gift" in Greek, from the elements ευ "good" and δωρον (doron) "gift". This was the name of a nymph, one of the Hyades, in Greek mythology.
Pronunciation:
y oo d AW r uh
Personality:
Some people would say that she gives a lot of sass and attitude for being such a small thing, and some people say that they can see her halo and her pretty white wings. Her personality and her attitude in general change depending on your history with her, and what you have said or done to her sister. Despite being the smaller of younger of the two, Eudora is very protective and loves her sister dearly. She treats Emmeline with the utmost respect and aristocrat child like herself can, and if you are considered one of her friends it is expected of you to do the same. Going beyond her sister, we look at this pale little girl from the point of view of someone she considers to be in her friend group- among the inner circle. Eu is not hard to make friends with, she does it rather easily, but one should never, ever test their luck when it comes to talking bad or even daring to tease her sister. She's a very graceful, soft spoken Plumerian even among her closest friends, but she tends to smile and laugh a lot more in the presence of her inner circle. While Eudora does lack a little in the ability to tell her own jokes- she tends to sputter, or get too excited and jump over one part in her haste to make her friends laugh- she does have a good sense of humor and knows to give someone credit when credit is due. To friends outside her inner circle, she is still smiling and laughing, but there are not as many inside jokes or references made as she converses with them. She knows how those in her inner circle will react to things; she knows their likes, their dislikes, and their fears and she hopes that they know the same. Friends on the outer circle are those that she had yet to learn everything about- Plumies that she has yet to exchange information with because they must prove themselves worthy as her friend to enter the inner circle. Eudora is open minded, but she is a little girl with a strong will. Persuading her that you are ready to enter the inner circle- only after exchanging information- is not the easiest task, but it can and has been done before. If you are not in her inner or outer circles of friends, then you are unknown. While she will not be directly unfriendly, rude, or act better than you, she will not go completely out of her way to become your friend. You're unknown territory- a risk to the harmony that lies within her friends, and she will carefully study you from afar as she tries to judge if you will fit in or feel left out among her friends.

Then, if you are not one of the Plumerians among her orders established so far, you are someone that has made it on to her bad list. There isn't very much one could do to even get here, but you've successfully done it. While she is open minded, she is still strong willed, so I must wish you good luck in getting anywhere else with this little girl! If you're in this dark, banished zone with Eudora because you insulted or did something to mock her sister, I must wish you luck with your new life in her banished list. You aren't coming back out of her banned zone, no matter how sorry you think you are and no matter how many times you beg for her forgiveness. Her sister, her sweet, beloved older sister, is off limits to anyone and to everyone.
There are so very, many things in this world that someone could like, but I will do everyone a favor by summing up the things she likes so that maybe you can get a better feel for Eudora's personality.

Caramel
She likes it on her popcorn, she likes the little caramel cubes you can usually find in big bags in most general stores, she likes it on her ice cream, and she especially likes salted caramel within her chocolate. Her favorite treat of all, though, is a salted caramel milkshake- even on a cold day. Eudora would rather have to sit next to a vent gate with the heat coming through her pale pelt as she enjoys her milkshake than she would pass up the opportunity to get the delicious treat.

Nutella
Eudora doesn't have a large sweet tooth, and she will not just randomly go for the jar of nutella. She likes how it tastes but isn't obsessed like she just so happens to be with caramel. This pale little Plumie likes it, along with honey butter, on her toast once it has been heated up. It's a pretty good breakfast, for those of you who have yet to try it and aren't allergic to either. She has also discovered that, as an after school snack, dipping crackers in the nutella and eating them is pretty tasty. It seems that her love for salt and sweetness in the same treat has bled into her love of nutella too.

Piano covers
Nope, this time I do not mean the type of cover that you put on a beautiful piano. I do mean for this to be the piano covers of some of the currently popular songs. The current popular music uses too much profanity and sexual references for Eudora to enjoy it or want to listen to it at all, but she finds the piano covers of most songs that do not contain profanity very soothing. Perhaps this love stems from a love of classical music? Maybe it even stems from Eudora's love of the piano, since she happens to be able to play that large instrument. She certainly knows how to play most songs and will happily due so if you ask her to do it.

Flowers
When you read her next like, below this one, you will try to understand how she can like flowers and like the season that she does. It's simple, really, when you keep an open mind like she does. They are both beautiful, but flowers are around more than winter is- not all of them are beautiful to her, but some really are. Eudora's very favorites are yellow roses (like the ones I have growing out on my baby rose bush currently) and even though that have sharp, sharp thorns, she loves to hold a rose.

Winter
Here it is, last of her long list of favorites and probably one of the top things on the list (despite being last). There are so many things Eudora loves about winter, it is really hard to simply sum it up into a few sentences. She loves the hot chocolate, the cuddling on cold nights, the snow, and she loves when she can get her sister to go outside and build a snowman with her. Alongside that, it gives her a reason to wear her favorite scarf- a darker colored plaid one like this: Image and she wears it all the time anyways- without having to worry about people asking why she is wearing the scarf.
Dislikes:
Math
This is a common dislike, worldwide. It is not like Eudora cannot grasp the lessons she is being taught in math, it is just that she simply sees no need for it in the line of work she has chosen. What is the point of learning something that will not really help you farther on in life? Isn't it just a waste of the space in one's mind and a waste of their precious time? She may be open minded, but math is not welcomed.

Profanity
Profanity is a useless part of every and any language; it is a waste of precious oxygen and a waste of the seconds one loses in their lifetime to actually bother learning how to use profanity, and using it. Eudora is disgusted by those that would use profanity, and wants nothing to do with those of the Plumerians that do curse. She's got no patience for someone who swears over something as small as a fallen pencil.

This generation
As in, with humans, and I'm assuming the Plumerians that reflect the current youth culture. Twerking, selfies, duck faces, getting pregnant at sixteen and getting on television because of it, and wearing your pants halfway down. It is disgusting and shameful when you compare this era to the Victorian era, where people actually held themselves with pride and didn't shame their entire species.

Television
This dislike actually comes from me, because I don't really use or enjoy television despite having a small flatscreen TV in my room. Television was made to "entertain" but, really, all it does is distract you from doing things that are more productive and healthier for you. Eudora has seen and realized this, and has basically given up all of her television access. If her big sister wants to watch a movie though, you can count on Eu being right there with her.

Phones
Her dislike of phones is comical and horrific to some of you reading this, but I can assure you that Eudora has a good reason to not like phones. She has had a phone, and it has received the spam text messages and the text messages from her friends asking if she is awake at four o' clock in the morning. After constantly fighting with her phone because it wanted to do things she didn't want it to do- like pull up voice control or blare random music from her list at random times- she gave up on phones and strictly chats by email.
Fears & Phobias:
Dentophobia- Fear of dentists
Certainly there are more than just a handful of people afraid of the dentist, right? Well, Eudora shares that fear because she will tell those among her inner circle that she is afraid of the dentist. Flossing hurts at home, even when someone is being gentle about it, and most people bleed a little when they brush their teeth. The dentist stabs at your gums with a little metal pick, painfully cleans the plaque from your teeth- and when I say painfully, I mean I thought she was going to break my teeth- drowns you with that thing that sprays water into your mouth, deprives your lungs of oxygen with another little tool, and assaults your taste buds with the most disgusting, cheap tasting toothpaste money can buy. What isn't there to be afraid of at the dentist?

Hodophobia- Fear of road travel
The better clarification of this fear would be fear of road travel by car. Eudora gets very motion sick, very easily (like me, I struggle to go to the grocery store 20 minutes away without feeling sick) and does not like to travel by car, plane, train, anything of the sort. She strongly prefers to walk to wherever she has to go and, if she cannot make it by walking there, then she does not really need to go.

Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure
At a young age, Eudora told one of her teachers that she wanted to become a writer someday soon. In response, her teacher did the inappropriate thing and laughed in her face, then told her that she would need a college education before she would be able to get a book published. Ever since then, Eudora has wanted to prove her wrong, and fears that the female Plumerian will be right if she fails.
Quirks:
1. Eudora is a habitual sniffler, even when she is completely healthy.
2. When giving her the time, one must give her the exact time (not down to the last second, but the correct minutes) so answers like 'around 6:30' aren't tolerated or appreciated.
3. When nervous or lying, Eudora will gnaw the inside of her cheek. (Like I do, only I just do it to do it.)
Relationship with Emmeline:
Some sisters are close, and some sisters absolutely hate each other- but in the end are still very protective of one another. Each and every one of her friends, inner circle and outer circle, know that Eudora certainly doesn't hate her big sister. Quite the opposite if you take in the protective nature that you read about in her personality section. Though Emmeline is older, bigger, and much stronger than Eudora is now, she wants to be able to protect her big sister. She's terrified at the thought of losing Emmeline, and will get very upset if someone even dares to joke about that to her face. Eudora is a sister's girl- not a daddy's or mommy's girl, but a sister's girl at heart. If her sister is sick, Eudora will make sure that she is the one to take care of her. If her sister is hungry and wants a snack, Eudora will sprint to get it for her, and if her sister wants to watch a movie, Eudora will be cuddling up next to her with a bowl of popcorn at the ready. If you just haven't managed to figure out how much this pale little Plumie loves her darker furred big sister, I suggest you try rereading this a few times. Eudora adores Emmeline to the farthest edge of the universe and back.
Art:

Interviewing Eudora
The setting is a nice, nearly empty cafe, and the older Plumerian is awaiting the arrival of a special little lady that he had heard possesses very unique markings, and some very interesting mannerisms. He's having coffee, black, and his dark eyes are gazing out of the window as his old fashioned camera rests on the smooth, clean surface of the table. He is fifteen minutes early for the meeting.
Eudora opens the door to the cafe, pleased with the one that the newspaper worker had chosen as she slips into the warm building and out of the cold with her light furred tail flicking and her scarf hanging neatly around her neck. Grey eyes scan the nearly empty place before spotting the camera and she gracefully moves forward, sitting in the booth and across from the older Plumerian. "I suppose, since we have arrived earlier, you could ask a few more questions than you at first planned. Let us begin."

"Optimist or pessimist?"
"I would like to consider myself as someone who is in between; I see the good and the bad side to everything, and what I see usually doesn't happen to effect my mood. Focusing more on one side of something than the other is a little too....blind, for me.

"Introvert or extrovert?"
Eudora smiles and tilts her head to the side, then looks over at a waitress approaches. She politely orders a coffee with two packets of zero calorie sweetener, and mixed with salted caramel creamer before addressing the question. "Again, I would like to think of myself as the type of person who is in between."

He's not exactly pleased by the repetitive answer, but continues to interview anyways. "Drives and motivations?"
"My big sister is my motivation. She gives me the perfect example of someone who is strong, beautiful, and sweet- but she also gives me an example of success. Teachers have told me that a writer with little education cannot succeed, but I would like to prove them wrong. That is my drive, and she is my motivation."

"What do you consider your greatest achievement?"
"My greatest achievement so far? Hmm....I haven't finished my book yet, but it is over seventeen thousand words. That would be my greatest achievement."

"What is your idea of perfect happiness?"
"Cuddling up to my sister during the winter, but there are yellow roses that are alive and well. We're drinking salted caramel milkshakes, and the cold isn't bothering us. That is my idea of perfect happiness."

"What is your current state of mind?"
"I'm sane and in a sound state of mind, thank you for asking." She smiles sincerely and takes a sip of her coffee with content in her blue-gray eyes.

"What is your most treasured possession?"
Eudora hesitates now, knowing that this will be in the local newspapers and not wanting to make a fool of herself. Then again, she doesn't want to deprive anyone who might be a fan of her of any details. "In my room, there is an older stuffed rabbit that is faded blue in color. His belly is white, the insides of his ears are white, and his paw pads are white. He's got two slightly scuffed and loose buttons for eyes. My grandmother gave him to me when I was born, and his name is Gil."

"Which talent would you most like to have?"
"I've already got the ability to write and to play piano, but I suppose I could add to my small list of talents by adding dancing- or maybe being able to imitate the songs of birds perfectly."

"Where would you like to live?"
"In the beautiful green hills of Ireland, or maybe even off near the bioluminescent lake in Australia."

"Who is your favorite hero of fiction?"
"Maximum Ride, of the Maximum Ride series. She's quite amusing and is a hero if there ever was one, even though she let her heart take over her head."

"On what occasions do you lie?"
"On the occasions that you see me biting the inside of my cheek."
The reporter huffs softly, glad he was recording the conversation now and even happier to be able to spot if the little Plumerian across from him is lying at any point now.

"Which words or phrases do you most overuse?"
"I don't really have any phrases that are used too much. I have been told that I tend to make the sound 'pffffft' a lot."

"If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?"
"I really like myself for who I am, but if I must answer with something I would change I suppose I would add hair?"

"What is your motto?"
"I don't really have a motto, but I am quite fond of the saying misery loves company even though I have nothing to be miserable over.

With the interview over, and the reporter unable to spot if the pale little Plumie in front of him has lied, the two finish their drinks and he pays for both.
Last edited by Sp00kEHours on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:24 am, edited 12 times in total.

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
Sp00kEHours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowhunter, » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:30 pm

username:: XxTheShadowGirlxX
name:: Sofia Grace Edwards. She often gets called Grace or Gracie (only gets called Gracie by Emmeline) and only gets calles Sofia when someone's mad at her XD
personality::
quirks::
relationship with emmeline::
art::

Huge WIP c:
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sethh » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 pm

wip

likes;
    ☑ Emmeline
    ☑ Corn Bread
    ☑ Classical music
    ☑ Soft things
    ☑ Vintage clothes
    ☑ British accents
    ☑ Hot guys

dislikes;
    ☒ Spicy food
    ☒ Rock music
    ☒ Bright clothes
    ☒ Plastic cups
    ☒ Rubber duckies
    ☒ Vacuum cleaners
    ☒ Ugly colors
    username;
    rycia.
    name;
    Natasha.
    nickname;
    Tasha, Nat.
    Origin of Name;
    Natasha is a name of Russian origin.
    Traditionally given to girls born around Christmas.
    gender;
    female
    orientation;
    straight
    why?;
    not interested in females.
    size;
    Of a beagle.
    age;

Biggest...

fear;
    Of losing her sister. The one she loves the most.

dream;
    Becoming a professional hair stylist.

desire;
    to fall in love.

strength;
    durability.

weakness;
    hatred

Relationship With Emmeline;
    Her relationship with her sister is rather good.
    They are both extremely devoted to eachother, and could never dream of hurting each other.
    Except the fact that Tasha is very jealous of her sister, since her sister is very beautiful and elegant, Tasha envies her.
    Personality;

Date of Birth:
    December 15th 2001.
    Ethnicity:
    American.
    Hairstylist.
    Hair color/style:
    Her hair is a blonde/white and she prefers it in a ponytail.
    Eye color:
    Tarnished silver
    Accent (if any):
    No accent. Though she does like to pretend she is british.
    Height:
    About 2ft-4ft tall.
    Weight:
    126lbs
    Tattoos:
    On her shoulder.
    Piercings:
    None.
    Birthmarks:
    None.
    Disfigurements:
    Partially blind in her left eye.
    Scars:
    On the pad of her back left paw.
    What are their dreams? What do they want to do someday?
    Tasha want to be a hair stylist.
    Are there places they want to go? Where and why?
    Tasha wants to visit Italy. The sound of it is pretty.

Fashion Sense;

How do they usually dress?;
    She likes to dress formally, with a hint of vintage wear here and there.

What do they wear to sleep?
    A nightgown.

Do they wear jewelry?
    Yes, a small pearl necklace.

Is there anything about their appearance they wish they could change?
    She would want to look like her sister.

Favorites, habits, likes and dislikes:

What are some of Tasha’s hobbies? What do they do with their time?
    Tasha enjoys picking through antique stores in hopes of finding something to buy.

Books or Favorite music artists:
    She likes Beethoven, The Piano Guys, and AC/DC.

Movies or TV shows:
    Adventure time, Heroes, and Supernatural.

Authors:
    James Patterson, Rick Riordan.

Favourite Actors/actresses:
    She doesn't really have any.

What are some of their pet peeves?
    When people chew their nails.

What sort of gifts do they like?
    Old antique things.

What is their favorite time of day?
    Bedtime. Who doesn't like sleeping?

Favorite weather? Season?
    Autumn. The colors from that time are amazing.

Where do they like to spend their time?
    Browsing through old antique shops, or buried in a book.

Favorite food? Favorite drink? Hot drinks, soft drinks, or alcohol?
    Chai tea, and green tea.

Favorite animal?
    Lynx

Do they have any pets? Do they want any?
    No, pets are messy and hairy.

What relaxes them?
    Drinking tea, and listening to Emmeline's voice.

Do they have any bad habits?
    Chewing the inside of her cheek.

What are some things that they don’t like?
    Wintertime. To cold if you ask me.
    Alcohol. It's so... gross.

What are they allergic to?
    Pollen in the air at springtime.
Last edited by Sethh on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sethh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me