Re: Nursery Batch #290

Postby corvidous » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am

Icarus;; Trumpet? owo

ODo gorgeous girl here! Congrats to the owners!
hello

---------

he / they
corvidous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 am

Omg this bab <3
Those eyes are lovely and the simple colors c:
I can't wait to see who owns her <3
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP Fan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:16 pm

OMG this babe is lovely
She is gorgeous <3
daredevil has been my life for the past year and a half. please watch it, you wont regret it.

HP Fan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 pm

She's gorgeous congrats!!!
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Ahh this girl is stunning! Congrats. <33

XxX Snow
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slurm » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Oh my <3
This girl is so perfect <3
Her little face is amazing *D*
Congrats!!
deviantart

Marco
Hailey, Winifred
Horizon, Tadpole

-

Look at my precious children look at them
Oh no she is blinded
slurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Batch #290 -- UFA!

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:20 am

Yes friends, this bean is going up for adoption!

However, only non-owners and people with 1 bean may apply-- Ivy and I want to use this last breeding of our lovely musicians to get someone else into the community, or help bridge that gap between the first and second beans!

What we're looking for, above all else, is character. Personally, Shep isn't too chuffed if you aren't super active on the rp side of things (lord knows I'm not xD), while Ivy is more into family rps; though we both would at least like to see this baby around the fanclub now and again (... when the fanclub isn't dead xD). We just want to make sure that whoever gets this bean at least has a solid foundation of what they're like and all. Instrument is also rather required-- it runs in the family, so even if they can't play well, they still ought to play something! xD We also want to see a solid idea of what their relationship with the rest of the family is like, since... well, they've got kind of a big one!

Family -- note, links are to character pages when possible, otherwise... either guess your best or ask the owner if they don't mind talking about the bean xD If there is a page though, please avoid bugging the owners ^^;

Marceline (mother)
Zimri (father)

Kain (older brother)
Jaxene (older sister)

Viola (Aunt)
Brandon (Uncle)
Amanda Lynn (Aunt)

------------------

Prettying up is allowed, just make sure the form stays readable-- no super tiny/huge/neon text, you know? You are allowed up to 2000 words for the main form, 5000 overall. End date is June 28th, though we will provide a 1-week extension if necessary. Please check both nursery archives and the main archives before deciding on a name!

Please note: Violet and I have both agreed that art can not include sculptures, plushies, and the like-- just drawn art/animations.

Another note: To clarify the gender section some-- JBDs cannot undergo hormone/surgery therapy that would alter the body they're born with, meaning this one would still have female equipment, so to speak. However, they can identify/present as however they wish, the section is there in case anyone does see this bean as trans ^^ (that's why the 'do your research' note is present... and also why I apologize if I got any wording wrong there, I just wanted to make sure this was clear.)

Form (written up by Violet & Ivy):

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (general age they're being played at, between newborn and 12 years)
[b]Gender:[/b] (though the dice rolled a female bean, Ivy and I are both fine if this bean has a different gender identity ^^ Just be sure to do some research!)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Relationships with the family:[/b]
[b]Instrument:[/b]
[b]Extras![/b]
You get up to three pieces of art, /and/ an extra 3000 words for stories, playlists, interests... whatever you want!
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:24 am

Dropping out don't have the time, but will try to help a friend qwq'
Last edited by bsktcase on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fantasia // the musical dreamer // nursery batch 290

Postby Snowseph » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fan·ta·sia [fan-tey-zhuh, -zhee-uh, fan-tuh-zee-uh] noun
1. Music.
a. a composition in fanciful or irregular form or style.
b. a potpourri of well-known airs arranged with interludes and florid embellishments.
2. fantasy ( def 9 ) .
3. something considered to be unreal, weird, exotic, or grotesque.
Origin: 1715–25; < Italian; see fantasy
╔═════════════════════════╗

♪ ♫ ♩

If you don't know where to go, just go to the starting line and run straight towards your dreams

♪ ♫ ♩

╚═════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username //
      Snow!
      I'm Snow, currently a non-owner. I've been trying to win my own JBD for two years now, although I only came close twice. I am willing to do RPs through PM, thread, and chat rooms. I do have an account of the JBDFC site, however, I cannot currently access it due to the fact I do not my password remember to it and I'm having trouble getting on to my email. QmQ

Name //
      Fantasia Pianissimo Sonata
      Fantasia is generally referred to as "Fanta" or "Tas". Although her first name is described in the beginning, her middle name is Pianissimo. Pianissimo generally describes a soft note or sound, although it actually means "very soft" in Italian.

{ I checked both archives, it is not taken yet }

Age //
      Five ; 5

Gender //
      Female
      I thought it was best to keep her female, which she was born with. c: I didn't want to stir up any confusion, so it seems best.

Personality //
      Fantasia has an eloquent mind, her ideas and thoughts soaring beyond known land. Her ideas and fantasy never ceases to end. However, she is shy and quiet. She is often found keeping things to herself, or at least from other beans. Despite this, Fanta is very close to her family and tells her parents just about everything. Like her mother, Fantasia gets small anxiety issues -- although this will evolve over time. As well as like Marceline, she enjoys retreating to Marvel and DC comic books. Fantasia found out about them from her mother, and soon became hooked on comic books! She only has read Marvel and DC, though. Inheriting her father's personality, Fanta is generally calm in situations. She keeps things to herself, as mentioned. She has a slightly higher level of thinking, or at least from other beans her age. Fanta asks questions that are something one would have to think about before answering. Also, The young bean has a musical spirit and is very rhythmic. Like most of her family, Fantasia enjoys the contentment of music -- it is her escape, her oasis.

Relationships with the family //
      Marceline - - Mother
      Fantasia is very connected to her mother, she adores her very much. Like her mother, Fantasia loves comic books! So, every once and a while they scan over some comic books together. <3 Fanta also enjoys going to her mother's coffee and donut house, since she sometimes gets a free donut! Fantasia is close to her mother, and can't imagine life without her.

Zimiri - - Father
      Zimiri has always been Fanta's role model, and someone she could always look up to. She enjoys his calm and settled nature, since it is quite peaceful and relaxing. Fantasia loves her father very dearly, and loves to be with him. Zimiri and Fantasia are alike, which brings closer bonds they experience.

Kain - - Older Brother
      Since Fantasia has always seen Kain similar to her father, she enjoys the company of her older brother. Fanta respects his nature, seeing she herself can act better in small groups. Unfortunately, Fantasia is not really a fan of horror and the whole idea scares her! She tends to draw away when horror type things are being dealt with. Nevertheless, Fantasia adores her brother.

Jaxene - - Older Sister
      Occasionally, Fantasia can feel awkward around Jaxene. Jax tends to be more social than Tas, when Fantasia can be a bit more secluded. Despite their social differences, Fanta looks up to her sister. Fantasia is always comfortable with Jaxene, since they get along well and Jaxene can be a role model, like her father, for her. Jaxene also got Fantasia into singing, and she loves getting tips from her sister.

Viola - - Aunt
      There is a tendency for Fantasia to be a bit awkward around her aunt, due to her being mute. However, Fanta understands it slightly and tries to respect that. Fantasia enjoys listening to Viola's music, she enjoys the sweet sound of a violin.

Brandon - - Uncle
      Fanta enjoys her uncle a lot, especially with his cello! Fantasia always finds his cello mystifying, yet he always encourages her to try it some time! She likes his polite manner and quiet manner, like her. Although it was weird in the beginning between the two, since Brandon isn't necessarily the best with younger beans than herself currently, but the tolerance grew as Fanta got older.

Amanda Lynn - - Aunt
      { point of ref }
      Fantasia enjoys her aunt very much, especially on holidays! It is always fun to see what decorations will be put up on one holiday, or what she will dress up as! Fanta also enjoys the kind-hearted part of her aunt, they actually are quite similar. Fantasia is a dreamer just like her, so they get along well.

Instrument //
      Soprano Ukulele
      Fanta was fascinated by the small string instrument, the peculiar sound always drew her in. So, after her parents doing some research, they found the Soprano Ukulele would be best. Fantasia particularly enjoys the Soprano Uke because it's easy to handle, as well as it's fairly small. The Soprano Ukulele is 21 inches { 53 centimeters } in total length, thus why it is fairly easy for Fantasia. Soprano Ukuleles are good for beginners, which is why Fanta adores it so much. One day, Fantasia hopes to maybe get a nice Ukulele.

Friends //
      Leland - - JBD - - Owned by iJellybean
      Fantasia adores Leland, they're practically best friends! They always hang out together, although it's interesting for Fanta because he is a bit of a gamer -- almost like some of her family members! c; Fantasia won't admit it, but she has a small kiddy crush on Leland! QoQ

Violetta - - JBD - Owned by Ravendarus
      They get along very well, considering Violetta actually started their friendship! Fantasia probably would never have gotten up to ever pursue a friendship with her, although once they got to know each other they got along well! Fantasia enjoys her sensitive side to her, since she knows that Violetta won't discourage Fanta, or at least she hopes that. <3

Sven - - JBD - - Owned by KyuubiHiro
      The young bean admires Sven's bold behavior, considering it is something she does not really have. Fantasia met Sven through Violetta, obviously, since they're siblings! Fantasia loves the loyalty Sven shares, it makes her feel that maybe she will have a long lasting friendship with him.

Koyuki - - JBD - - Owned by Ravendarus
      Fantasia is fascinated by the company of Koyuki! Koyuki enjoys the ccomfort of children, so they get along quite well! Since Koyuki would like to be a singer, Fanta sometimes goes to her for singing tips -- well, when Jaxene isn't around to do so! Along with Jaxene, Tas thinks of Koyuki as a role model in her singing.

Poseidon - - JMD - - Owned by Snow!
      Fanta does have some friends that aren't JBDs! She met Sei on the run, although he is a much different dragon than a JBD. He has wings and two jewels! That amazing Fantasia, oh, he could fly! More amazing than that, his jewel could heal others! Fantasia envies to possess that power, although she is satisfied with her friend.

Jingle - - RPW - - Owned by Snow!
      Like Poseidon, Fanta is amazed by Jingle. She has paint on her tail! How cool is that? Fantasia loves her little bells wrapped around her tail and antlers as well, they fascinate her! They have a melodious sound, also a gentle tune.

Accessories //
      Like her friend Leland, Fantasia wears a striped scarf! Her scarf is a lightly blue, with some darker blue stripes! She was inspired by Leland, since he gotten his from his relatives. uvu

Fantasia also has a small Trebel clef ear ring, which she got as a small child from her parents. c: It is silver, and can be taken on or off. She only has one, on her left ear.

Interview //
      Fantasia = italics || Interviewer = normal

Okay, hello there! What's you're name?
      Fantasia...

That's very nice, so, now... do you have a favorite color?
      Y-Yes, actually, my favorite color is blue.

Great! Now, do you have any hobbies?
      O-oh, yes, I do! I like to play the ukulele, I like to sing... and other stuff, too.

Do you have any "heroes"?
      Yeah... My mom, my dad, Kain, Jax... and my aunts and uncles, too!

Good! Now, If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
      Ooh! I-I guess perhaps healing powers? It'd be kewl to heal other beans that need to be fixed... right?

Now, what would you do if you won the lottery... excuse me, or uh, a large amount of money?
      I guess I would spend it on my family and t-then give the rest to those w-who need it?

Okay, nice! Now, what is something you're most proud of that you've done?
      Probably learning how to sing! Jaxene taught me...

So, do you have any friends that aren't JBDs?
      Oh, yes! There's Poseidon, a Jewelie... Then there's Jingle, a Paintie!

Okay, that about wraps it up! Bye!
      Okay, bye!

Pet Peeves //
      - When others think/say it's "old fashioned" or "nerdy" to read comic books.
      - When people call her ukulele a banjo or another string instrument.
      - When some randomly brings up a completely irrelevant topic to what the current conversation.
      - When there are constant loud noises, especially generated from others.

Dislikes //
- Loud Noises
- Obnoxious/Annoying Occurrences/Beings
- Horror
- Fireworks
- Scratchy/Not Proper Music
      Likes //
      - Music { obviously <3 }
      - Comic books
      - Her Ukulele
      - Dreaming
      - Her Family

Art //
      Image Image

{ click for full image/s }

Final Notes //
      Thank you for for the chance of getting my first bean. It means a lot to me, even if there's only a small amount of consideration, since I've been trying for over two years now to own on my first JBD. I know my form may look small, or the art isn't good enough... but I assure you, my heart is also in this form. I'd also like to thank iJellybean, Ravendarus and KyuubiHiro who were all kind enough to allow their JBDs to be friends with my try-out of this girl. <3 Thank you! Good luck to everyone and to all judging! I know this girl will go to a good home. <3
Last edited by Snowseph on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:09 am, edited 58 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D e l l a - The dancer who likes donuts

Postby Brûlée » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:32 am

Username: Brûlée
In case you're wondering, I'm a non-owner, so I am eligible to win this cutie. ^-^
Name: Della. She has been given the nickname "Delly" by some.
The name Della means "Bright" or "Noble". While she's got the bright part down, she's not exactly a good fit for the noble part.
Age: Around five years old, making her a year younger then her sister, and five years younger then her brother.
Personality: Della is a bean who is distracted very easily. She has a lot of trouble focusing her attention. This is a lot worse early in the morning, but even later in the day she can have some trouble. Delly loathes sitting still, and usually will be moving some part of her body at all times. She is completely and utterly impatient, if she gets bored you'll hear about it.

Don't mistake this for meanness, she's sweet as saccharin. She loves making people happy, as long as she herself can be happy. She has a joyful way about her, with an infectious giggle and a spring in her step.

She's a natural born performer, who does everything with flair. Her knack for theatrics brings her plenty of attention on stage, and that's just how she likes it. Della is extremely devoted to performing, it's one of the few things that can keep her attention.

Delly has a certain gracefullness about her. Even if she's just going to get a donut, she walks with poise. Not unlike a little ballerina, twirling and leaping with ease.

In stark contrast, she can be very inelegant in her behaviors. She'll refuse to clean up her room, stating it's "Not messy, I just have everything out!"
Relationships with the family: {This section of the form is from Dellas POV. A small note: she'll sometimes use improper grammar, jump around from topic to topic, and such. This was intentional, she's only five!}
Marceline:
Momma is really great! She'll always be in the second row when I preform, every time! And she'll give me some donuts after I'm done! Her donuts are the best, because she's the most amazing baker in all of the land! They're golden and sugary, just how I like them!

Zimri:
Dad is really cool. He has this really cool trumpet, and plays it really well! But my favorite thing to do with him is dance! He'll twirl me around a lot, 'cus he knows I like that. Or we'll just dance fun dances, like the chicken dance! Bawk bawk! We disagree on lots of stuff, like he doesn't like peanut butter for some reason, and I love peanut butter, but he's still the best! And when we go to visit his home, he say's he'll take me to this shop that sells beignets! He says that they're kinda like donuts! But he'll sometimes gimme lessons on the trumpet, since I'm learnin' to play it.

Kain:
Kain is 5 year's older then me. He has "Aphaisa", or so mommy tells me. So sometimes he'll confuse his words. I don't really understand it, although he's tried to explain it. Kain won't come to see my plays, because he says I talk to fast. How mean of him! He also tells a lot of stories, and they are really good. But he talks so slow, it gets really hard to keep listening! And he plays these really scary video games! But I ain't afraid of them! P-promise!

Jaxene:
Jaxy is the best sister I could ask for! She'll watch me practice for a show, play the piano for me, and is always there if I need her! But sometimes she'll try and get momma and daddy's attention, even when I should be having it! I don't like it when she does that. But ignoring those times, she's practically perfect! Momma said before I hatched Jax would hang out with me! A best friend, even before I knew her!

Viola:
Auntie Viola never talks. It's so weird! I guess it's okay, since she's nice enough to let me talk alot and will just listen to me. I wish she would use her voice, then she could tell me what she wants me to do! And she'd be able to play with me! Aunt Vi used to put me to sleep when she played her Violin, but that's only because I was so small. Now that I'm a big kid, I don't fall asleep!

Brandon:
Uncle Brandon is super old-timey. He's uptight and strict, and doesn't like to talk to me much. Whenever I do get him to talk, it's only about his Cello! He just goes on and on and on! It's cool at first, but then it gets really boring! He does play it really well, but I don't really like the Cello. It's so proper, just like him!

Amanda Lynn:
Ant Mandy is awesome! She's super fun, and I love it when I get to see her during the holidays! She'll let me dress up with her, we'll sing songs, and all sorts of stuff! She also let's me play with her pet rabbit, who is super fluffy!

Instrument: While Della has dabbled in some piano {mainly because of her sister}, that's not her real passion. While most of her family plays string instruments, she's like her dad and taken up the trumpet. However, she's a bit to flighty to study it very much.

Extras!
[While most of her family is musically inclined, Della truly channels her rhythm through dancing. She enjoys all kinds, but jazz is her specialty. The music has been ingrained in her since she was just a wee little bean, and the moves come naturally for her. Delly loves to try and dance to all of the different instruments her family plays, usually favoring the piano or trumpet.]
Acting:
[From the day she was born Delly was dramatic, it's only natural she'd seek theater. Even at her young age, she's already a rising star. While the rest of her class is fumbling with memorizing a few lines, she'll already have all of hers done. Despite her amazing talent at it, she doesn't always get the star role. When she gets a smaller character, she secludes herself in her room and only comes out to eat for a few days. It's very emotionally hard for her not the be the center of attention, although by the time the curtain opens she's fine.]
Donuts:
[Delly has a bit of an obsession over donuts. Her mother runs a donut and coffee shop, so she's been able to have them often. She loves all kinds, from eclairs to donut holes. Della does have a favorite though: The pink glazed donuts with sprinkles. They're very sugary and sweet, and they're a sure-fire way to start her up in the morning.]
Peanut Butter:
[She likes peanut-butter, despite her dads hatred of it. She loves the stickiness of it, and actually likes the feeling of peanut-better on the roof of her mouth. Her favorites include PB&J, peanut butter and bananas, and ants on a log.]
Mardi Gras:
[She loves mardi gras as her mother loves christmas. Della longs to go and see a parade, but until then she'll put on her own. She does this by putting on Mari Gras attire and tossing out beads to her family. ]

Dislikes:
Table-manners.
[Delly finds table-manners rather arbitrary, and will refuse to keep her silverware in the correct order. She hates having to be so stiff and rigid, to the dismay of some. ]
Ginger Ale.
[She honestly doesn't have much of a reason for this, she just hates the taste of ginger ale.]
Vacuums.
[The loud noise of them always startle her, and she doesn't care for their purpose anyway. Della doesn't think it's worth the racket to clean up. ]
Frogs.
[They're jumpy, slimy, and Della's worst nightmare! She has a paralyzing fear of them, ranidaphobia. If she even spots one of these creatures, she'll duck for cover and call for an adult. Della doesn't have some traumatic event with them, she's always hated them.]

Odds and ends:
"The gift of the Magi"
Della hatched on a cold winters night, December 21st to be exact. Holiday cheer was in the air, as christmas was coming near. Her mother, Marceline, was especially giddy for this joyous day. She had put up the decorations, trimmed the tree, and was re-reading some christmas classics. The young Jaxene was clinging to her father, while Kain was in his room, trying to avoid the christmas music that was being played. As the evening came to a close, and the children were in bed, a cracking was heard from the other room. Marcy and Zimri went over as fast as they could, for they knew what awaited them. When they arrived, they were not surprised that their baby was emerging from her jellybean. When she came out, Della was just a silvery little baby, her markings not yet developed.

It was three days later when Marceline came up with her nickname. "You're my little gift of the magi" She'd say, cuddling up to her new daughter. After all, she shared a name with the protagonist of this classic tale, and she was born around the holiday season.

A One-bean Parade:
Though she hadn't emerged from her room yet, it was clear that Della had woken up already. From behind her door, you could hear the snips of scissors and her humming. Nobody was surprised, it was Mardi Gras after all.

Inside her bedroom, Delly was hard at work. She had attached bells to her shoes, had her beads all collected, and was cutting out confetti. She was a bit behind schedule, due to the fact she had overslept. The chaos of her room was amplified with all of the supplies laying about, but she continued on despite it. Della was still able to get it done soon enough, and took a deep breath before heading out.

"Happy Mardi Gras!" She shouted, her shoes jingling as she went. She wore a mask on her face, and she clutched a basket in her jaws. Contained inside was confetti and beads, which she was throwing throughout the house. When she would be picking these up was not on her mind, the only thought she was having was how much fun she was having. And on her path, she happened to spot a tall grey bean.

"Momma! Happy Mardi Gras!" Hugging her mother, she placed a string of beads around her neck. It was a bit tight, but Marceline just smiled.

"They're lovely sweetheart. " Marcy said. But Della's attention was clearly on something else, or someone else. Her ears perked, she heard footsteps approaching. They were much to heavy to be one of her siblings, which left only one candidate. She went towards the sound, and sure enough; it was her dad. She flung beads his way, although her aim was a bit off. Still; one of them managed to land on his long fluffy tail.

"Delly! Well I'd be darned, seems like you brought the parade to us!" Zimri said, patting his daughter on the head. The little girl grinned, rubbing up against his golden fur. Soon she could hear the tapping of someone treading towards them, and yet another golden figure appeared.

This time it was Jaxene, yet another bean who made her beam. "Jaxy! Have a merry mardi gras!" Della began flinging the beads again, as her sister collected them all. "Now Kain is gonna come, isn't he?" As if by magic, her brother came right on cue.

Delly did toss some beads towards her brother, but he didn't really catch them. It dawned on her he couldn't see the yellow in them, although Kain wasn't one for festivals in the first place. Though she had to tone down her partying, she still had the spirit in her. She was skipping and singing the entire day long, but with Della, that can be quite normal.

"Playing The Cute Card."
A young Della - two and a half years old to be exact - was riding in her fathers pouch. Where they were going, she didn't know. All she knew was that she was bored. Time seemed to tick by sluggishly, and she had nothing to entertain her. Pouting, she happened to notice a deck of cards. Delighted, she reached out for them. They weren't like the cards she normally played with, but they would have to do. "Dada, do you wanna play go-fish?"

Her father looked down in horror, as she bended his tarot cards. Her sticky claws all over them, spreading their goo. She looked so innocent, not having a clue she was doing anything wrong. "Not now, Della. Could I see those cards, sweetie?" With a sour look on her face, she handed them over. Yet again, she had nothing to do. But when the smell of coffee and the aroma of donuts hit her nose, she knew her dullness was over.

"Aunt vs Ant."
Delly has a very distinctive pattern of speech when it comes to these words. Viola is her aunt, while Amanda Lynn is her ant. It's a very important difference to her, although she doesn't really have a reason for it.

Mommy or daddy?
When asked if she prefers her mom or her dad, she'll instantly say both. "Why would I pick a favorite, they're both great!" But while this is somewhat true, deep down she's a daddy's girl. Della still loves her mother, but she can relate to her dad more.

Other family members
[The really cool thing about our family is how big we are! It's super nice!]

Dunkin {Uncle-In-Law, related via Viola.}
[Dunkin is the best uncle ever! I don't even care if he's my uncle-in-law, still the best! He also loves donuts! He's even cool enough to look like one! I sometimes can't understand him, because he talks kind of funny, but whenever I can understand him he's super cool!]

Lute {Cousin, related via Viola.}
[I don't know cousin Lute very well, but I think I'd like him. He can sometime's be a bit like me! But he's really organized, which I don't like. It's so sterile! ]

Panelope {Cousin, related via Viola. }
[Pannie doesn't talk alot, just like her mom. But she's really nice, and I've always thought she's pretty. ]

Paisley {Cousin, related via Viola.}
[I've never really met her yet, to be honest. I've seen her when she was a baby, but I don't really remember it. I hope she'll be fun!]

Toothless {Uncle-In-Law, related via Amanda Lynn. }
[Toothless is also really awesome! He wears a sweet costume everywhere, even when we go out to eat! He can be a bit lovey-dovey with Ant Mandy, but other then that a good uncle. ]

Katniss {Cousin, related via Amanda Lynn.}
[Katniss is a bit young, so I can't fully get her yet. But from what I can tell she'll be cool! She already wears this costume kinda like her dads, but it's a different color. ]

Dream Diaries:
You see a white notebook, with all sorts of different colors splashed on it. On the inside, you see some writing, it's a bit uneven and shaky, but overall pretty good. You decide to read what has been scrawled inside...
Dear Dream Diary,

So I heard recently that if you write down your dreams, you can learn to control your dreams! Which sounds super duper cool, so I want to do that. So I'm gonna tell you about a dream I recently had!

So I'm in this field. But it's not a normal field, it's a donut field! The flowers are made of donuts, the stones are shaped like donuts, the leaves are donuts, even the sun is a donut! It's kinda weird, but at the same time awesome!

Until next time,
-Della.

This seems to be the only entry in this journal. Did she forget about it...?

Her room:
Della's room is rather small, although all of the clutter surely makes it feel that way. Nine times out of ten, if you enter Della's room it will be messy. The other time is when her parents force her to clean it, she never does it on her own. But honestly, she doesn't care how small a space it is, she loves it.

It has silver walls, and a plush white carpet. On the upper left side of her room is her twin bed, with purple bedsheets. Quite a lot of pillows are on the tiny bed, varying in sizes. At the bottom righthand corner of the room is her desk, littered with art supplies. Beside it is a shelf, contained inside are books, knick-knacks, and old scripts.

On her walls are some of her art pieces, as well as posters from every play she's done. Her star roles are near her desk or bed, to remind her of the good times. Her lesser parts are secluded to the lesser-used parts of her room.

The contents of her floor can change daily, but currently a lot of duck-tape is on it. Not just the standard grey, but hues of blues and tints of mints, designs and patterns, any type she could get. Della has these to make some duck-tape crafts, one of her current obsessions.

Accessories:

She has a well-worn pair of jazz shoes that she'll wear everywhere. She wears them so if at any time she feels the need to dance, she can do so.

Her other accessory is a necklace she was given after a recital. It's a musical note, but the dots at the end are donuts. She treasures it very much, and no matter how many times it gets broken, it will always be fixed.

Theme song:
● Donut Song - Burl Ives.

Development:
If I do get to own her, I have plans for her future, so I might as well write them out here.

As she grow's she will change a bit, but her core will not change. Della will be able to focus a bit more, but she still won't be zen. She'll get a tad bit more clean, but will still be messy.

As a performer, she'll grow immensely. Her dances will become more polished, and her techniques will improve. In the acting part, she'll not only be better at projecting and memorizing her lines, her work ethic will blossom. She'll accept any role she gets, and won't pout at small roles.

One other thing I play to do with her is lucid dreaming. Incase you don't know, it's when someone is aware they are dreaming and can alter the dream. It's slightly hinted at with the whole dream diary thing, but back then she wasn't committed to it. When she enters her teen stage she'll learn to lucid dream, which will be a blessing and a curse. It will most likely just be referred to, and not something that is RPed. I'm personally not a lucid dreamer, and I wouldn't want to offend anybody who is.

And as a last note, her love for donuts will not change. She will continue to be obsessed with them, and will most likely never stop.

Why I want her:
I'm going to try and keep this section short, since it is about her, not me. But I wanted to insert this, so enough meandering.

First off, her design is perfect. I've always had a thing for long-tailed beans, and she just happens to have one. Her design isn't easy, it's rather complicated. But even if I cannot fully capture it, it still enthralls me.

Although even more then her design, I love her family. It's so well-developed, each member feels unique. It would be an honor to be able to own a member of the Sonata family.

Art:
[Accesories fullsize] [Sweet dreams fullsize] [Mardi Gras Fullsize]
Last edited by Brûlée on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:26 am, edited 51 times in total.
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me