My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Marwari

Postby o s h u n » Mon May 26, 2014 2:20 am

Arrows wrote:Username: Arrows
Show Name: Figment Of Imagination
Barn Name: Maya [Marwari is the language of Rajasthan; this is a Rajasthan name meaning "illusion".]
Breed: Marwari
Color: Cherry Bay Tovero
Height: 15.2 HH
Disposition: Maya is a sporty and aggressive mare. She is determined and has a lust for winning. This mare sets a high bar for herself, and wants to meet each expectation, each goal. Maya is broken if she lets anyone down, including herself. Maya is extremely competitive, and puts her best effort and whole heart into her "work". Maya finds it hard to adjust to new things, which is why she is most content with a sole rider. This mare has some grit and perseveres. She is a bit fidgety, too, and always needs something to do. Maya gets bored when she's not riding easily, and doesn't like many horses. Her aggressive disposition make her a bit unlikeable and anti-social. She doesn't care what others think, and keeps to herself or a small circle of her herd/friends. Maya is one heck of a horse!
Discipline: Meet the polo queen! Maya is a champion in her sport, always. She works hard for the prize, and when she sets her eyes on it. It is a fitting sport for her, and she continues to do rigorous training. Maya enjoys winning, and gets a rush when she is running and working with her other horse teammates. Her rider and her act as one, and they are extensions of each other. Maya wouldn't rather to anything else!

I would totally let you breed with her! I may be a bit strict, I would just need to approve of the stallion.

I would also like to say that, if I don't win, I would adore if the owner would even let me breed with her. I have fallen in love! <3

Congratulations to Arrows!
(I'll PM you my studs)
o s h u n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 am

OH MY GOSH! Thank you oshun! I love her so much <3 *snuggles Maya*
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flat as a pancake » Tue May 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Numbed I didn't win her I do t dare to much. Just here to say congrats arrows