Re: WME: Amber Champagne

Postby ~Trompy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am

Username: ~Trompy
Equid's Name: Aslan
Projected Height: 14.3 hh
Personality: This equid lives for the adrenaline from being scared and scaring others. He loves getting that chilling shiver down his spine and hearing the sound of his heart beating in his ears when executing a plan to scare someone else.
Headshot:
Features my Illyria, her mate KC, and Mag's Aravel! It was all done by me <3
Last edited by ~Trompy on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowhunter, » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Username: XxTheShadowGirlxX
Equid's Name: Asgard though he is often called the Guardian or simply Garde
Personality: He acts like he comes from a different planet. He seems distant like a star but he shines so brightly. If he walks into a field of noisy Equids they will all cease talking and stare at him in awe. He has a strange presence about him like fire and ice, distant but so close. Look into his eyes and you see intelligence and understanding. He is reading you, he knows your fears and strengths with one glance. Try to read him and you'll see his eyes are like a closed door; they reveal nothing about him or his past. Despite all this he does not act godly. He is understanding and reliable. Come to him with problems or a story and he'll listen. He'll comfort you or congratulate you and you'll feel odd, lighter as if all your problems have been lifted away. He looks constantly at the sky and even the slightest bit of attention from him is like a diamond; rare but ever so precious. When he does talk his voice is not loud and commanding but a soft and gentle, like a breeze. He does not demand attention but he often gets it for his shiny coat and strange unearthly grace. He cares not about anyone's past and loves everyone for who they are. Ask him if he's an angel and he'll laugh, give you a heart melting smile and say "No dear." Who is he? What is his past? Those are questions that have not been answered but maybe one day he will share them with a very special Equid...
Headshot:
Stock Texture Credits: Star/space texture, Nebula/lens flare texture, Sparkles!
The picture is drawn by me :3
His head is turned to the light side of the picture to represent his devotion to good and helping others. His left is slightly shadowed to represent his mysterious background. He is turned away from it because something bad happened in his past. What exactly? No one knows...

This star burns brighter than ever ;)
Quote from the song "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz
Last edited by Shadowhunter, on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Bantard wrote:Question: Can the headshot include more than one WME?

I do not see why not if it helps you portray his personality, just so long as they are only headshots

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Username:Nikki6Ashba
Equid's Name: Aidan
Personality:Aidan is an equid who is unwilling to deny himself much, weather it be the sweatiest apple or the softest patch of grass to lay on, or even the attention of any mare he can find. Aidan lives his life in his own terms and doesn't particularly care what others think of him. He loves to have fun, which almost always leads to him being chased by someone or something trying to kill him. Aidan is also very full of himself, but why wouldn't he be, he is after all perfection on four legs. He just loves to the the main attraction, especially when mares are involved. Though some find his arrogance and care-free existence overwhelming at times, so he does make quite a few enemies in his little misadventures, but he doesn't worry much, it will just lead to something more interesting later on down the road.
Headshot: Image
^art by me^
^Art by SpartanAmethyst ^
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Username: divergent,
Equid's Name: Sven (based on the adorable reindeer from Disney's Frozen <3)
Personality: There are so many ways to describe Sven! Well, it's obvious that he is a younger stallion. This, of course, gives him that spunky flirtatious side. But that isn't what gives him success with the ladies. You see, he has a method. First, strike a pose with that fantastic shine of his. Next, and unintentional, is screw up in some way that makes him funny. Believe me, you've never met a clumsier stallion than this one. But, like I said, it's that cute sort of clumsy that makes him a little lady's man. In addition, Sven here tends to be a bit stubborn, sort of like a boy arguing with his mother. Overall, a typical young male with the personality to fit.
Headshot: wip
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Username: horse lover 114
Equid's Name: Escape From Pompeii
Personality:
Pompeii is a humorous stallion. He loves to play pranks,tell jokes, or sometimes just burst out for no obvious reason. Playing pranks is one of his major things, he loves to steal from other equids, and when he's inside the human territory, he always loves to steel hats, coats, e.t.c. jokes isn't his best humerus thing.. He'll most likely tell cheesy jokes like 'hey, why Isn't Thor an equid? Because he couldn't THOR his hammer! Ah?" But he's most likely to not to even get a fake laugh.
Pompeii knows exactly when to be serious.
Even though he's a 'joker', he knows when to calm down and get serious. He's actually a big sweetheart, he may not understand your situation, but he'll love up to you and be the kindest he can be. He's almost like a foal, wild, yet completely loveable. Sometimes he'll crack open a joke just to make you feel better, even thou its a cheesy joke, its enough to warm your heart.
'I don't call myself a 'bad-boy' but I often find myself in some very 'sticky situations'
Pompeii tends to often do what's he's not supposed to when he knows he's not supposed to. He is gets distracted very often, so very often he'd told not to do something, but will anyway. Like the last time, he wandered to human territory, and dragged back a box full of a bushel of apples he had stolen from outside one of the barns.
He sealed to take others for Profit
He'll often try to talk others into something, or he'll make them do something. He sometimes calls himself a 'fat quid' because he knows he's often very lazy.
Pompeii man not seem like it, but he's a 'ladies man'
With his good looks and charming smile, he often considers himself a ladies man. He often thinks because he's so shiny, he's a ladies man.
Headshot:
Here
Last edited by y i n on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I hate myself
her / she pronouns
taken ♥
tolters
CLR's
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Username: .Arrow.
Equid's Name: -saving name for personal use-
Personality: Personality has been snipped so I can save it elsewhere in the case that I find an equid that it might fit/partially fit in the future. :)

Headshot:
(Click for full size ^-^ : If link doesn't work click here)

(Click for full size ^-^ : Equid on the left is the leader of my herd, Syrabi)

I think I'm done... ^^'
Both were done by me! The winner may keep the art, though they must credit me. I may re-use the lines, though these images will not be taken down from their current host. I can change the mare in the second piece upon request :)
Main references for the lineless: General structure, for lower part of face, there were a few other images I glanced at to double check little details

Bantard, and Bantard only, may use this art. :)
Last edited by .Arrow. on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:21 am, edited 15 times in total.
.Arrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Username: Bella.
Equid's Name: Sundaze
Personality: Sundaze is a young stallion full of life and energy (cliché, right? xD) He does have two sides to him though - he loves to dash around and play fight with his brothers among the herd, but around others he is very shy and timid, much likely to stay away with the safety of his lonesome.
Headshot:
Last edited by Bella. on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:50 am

Username: mayaHDTV08
Equid's Name: Cisco
Personality: WIP <3
Headshot: WIP c:
~Equine Art Shop~My WME's~My Join Me!~200 WME Challenge~Lupus Equines~My Animations~I'm trying out for this JBD and this JBD, please help me by pming me art of them for my forms!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:04 am

Username:
Equid's Name:
Personality:
Headshot:

Res qwq
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline