Re: Rioji #28 : CNY Special [Closed]

Postby Vermilion Ink » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 am

darn, wish i would have finished mine. Good Luck everyone!
Vermilion Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #28 : CNY Special [closing soon]

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

noleah wrote:Just a reminder that I'm closing this very soon, so if you have unfinished forms please finish them. New forms can still be submitted, but I'm not giving any extensions.

Now closed.

So...who won?
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:55 pm

ahh I'm sorry I completely forgot about this, that wasn't my intention ;n; I've had a rather busy scheduled and it slipped my mind, I will post the winner soon though, so sorry for the wait!
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:07 pm

No problem dearie c: We all know how that
can be xD Take your time, life comes first :)
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:33 pm

I really hate to be a bother, but
I was wondering if this was ever
judged? c:

<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #28 : CNY Special

Postby Panne » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:53 pm

just some fangirl wrote:
The Name Game wrote:"This handsome boys name would be Blake. It strikes me as a strong, confident name and I think it fits him well."

Wait... You Couldn't Tell? wrote:"Blake is most definitely a male."

What?! Guys Have To Look Good Too You Know! wrote:"Blake enjoys wearing bronze feather bangles on the lower half of his two front legs."

Hmm... Hard Decision wrote:"This handsome little boy would have fur. I have nothing against him having scales but I think fur would be a better choice for him."

More About Blake. wrote: "Blake is very outgoing and intelligent. He loves to learn and play games. Although he is usually very calm and collected, Blake can have a bit of a fiery temper. If you get on his nerves he will snap and most likely get angry for a while. Sometimes this happens because he is having a bad day, but usually it's just things annoying him. When you get on Blake's good side, though, he will be your best friend and become very protective of you. He is very good that way, and is dedicated to his friends. There are many things that Blake loves to do, but his favorite overall thing is watching the lanterns float up into the sky during festivals."

Blakes First Time at a Festival wrote:.....Blake pushed ahead of people in the crowd while his mother lagged behind. "Come on, mom! Can't you go any faster?" He pleaded. It was his very first festival, and he was excited to see what it wad to offer.

....."I'm coming, I'm coming." Blake's mom soothed, speeding up her pace a little. Her son waited for her to catch up and once she did they walked at a decent speed. When they had entered the area of land where the gathering was being held, Blake was finally allowed to leave his mothers side and wander around. "Meet me back here at sundown." Blake's mother said firmly.

....."I will!" The young Rioji said excitedly and ran off into the crowd with no hesitation. He stopped at a table serving dumplings, seeing it had a pretty little archway over it. The arch consisted of cherry blossom branches wreathed together so that multiple flowers dotted the pattern. When the man working the station offered him some food Blake eagerly took it, said his thanks, and left to eat. Once he found a good spot- a picnic table not far from where he and his mother had arranged to meet up- he took a bite. Quickly he found that he enjoyed dumplings and considered going back for more, but didn't want to spoil his appetite. Who knows what other foods could be here!

.....While Blake was wandering, enjoying the sights and smells, he found a table with a little game set up on it. There were three people waiting to play. They told him they needed another person, so Blake willingly joined. "What game is this?" He asked curiously, tilting his head. He listened as one of the others told him it was a game called "Mahjong." At this point in time the young boy had never even heard of Mahjong, let alone played it, so he politely asked how to play and no sooner then that got his answer. After spending about an hour playing the fast-paced game he began to get bored. Although he was quite fond of games, Mahjong wasn't his favorite.

.....At this point, after hours of exploring and finding new things to do, it was getting dark. Noticing this, Blake made his way back to where his mother told him to meet her and sure enough, she was waiting for him. "Once it gets dark I want you to sit down on the grass and watch the sky." Mother told him, and he agreed. Watching the blue fade to orange, orange to pink, and pink to darkness, Blake finally saw a star dot the sky. But... At one point... Thousand of stars, ranging in size, shape, and color were appearing! What was this?

....."Momma, what are those?" Blake asked, pointing to the flickering multicolored lights.

....."Those are lanterns." Mother told him quietly, nodding her head. She watched her sons expression change from confused to amazed within two seconds.

..... Once the amazing show of lights was over, Blake and his mother left and went back home. "That was amazing!" Blake giggled and smiled brightly. He had loved his first time at a festival, and continued to go back every year.

Apologies for the extremely long wait!!! We hope you guys are still charmed by this beuatiful fellow!

Congratulations just some fangirl, enjoy Blake! <3

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets