Re: Kiamara 396 - What's inside?

Postby BlueOrca2000 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 pm

username;;

Blue Orca

what's your favorite holiday tradition?;;

Well, my favorite tradition is getting together with family. Seriously, I just love this season and the time when our family gets together, because I'm really close with my older cousin and she's really fun to be around. So, yeah, I know it sounds kinda corny, but come one, family is more important than people take for granted.
BlueOrca2000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlett; » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 pm

WIP

Username;; S c a r l e t t

Fave holiday tradition;; WIP
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hi there! i'm scar,
a die-hard fan of
ouat, got, and oitnb.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ImageaaaaImageaaaImageaaImage
Scarlett;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tempest Rain » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:45 pm

username;;
Tempest Rain

Hmm, well I usually make a lot of stuff for christmas like fritters, caramel popcorn and decorative treats. It's probably my favorite is to do the seasonal holiday baking and all that. We usually donate a lot of the stuff we make to food drives and organizations so it goes to the less fortunate since the holidays aren't exactly the greatest time for everyone. I personally find baking and cooking fun, so it'd have to be one of my favorites along with setting up house lights for christmas light competitions 8)
Last edited by Tempest Rain on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

username;;
PurpleDirewolf2015
Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, I celebrate Hanukkah. I'd have to say my favorite Hanukkah tradition is singing the prayers each night as we light the candles on the menorah. We normally dim the lights so the candles really glow. And even though my family are not great singers, the prayers just sound pretty as the candles glow. I usually also color coordinate the candles in either a blue and white pattern, or rainbow. Whichever we happen to have that particular year. Sometimes, we'll even play a family game of dreidel together with chocolate money called gelt while the candles are still burning. I normally just win all the gelt, but the game is still fun.
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:47 pm

username;; Sable.
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; Having a Christmas tree. Honestly, I feel like it's a bit under appreciated by some people. It just wouldn't be Christmas with out the tree. Every year is a bit different with our family's Christmas tree, every few years we seem to get a new one (Christmas trees + kittens = the tree being knocked over tree many times.) The tree looks slightly different each time with new decorations among the old ones, each a symbol of a memory or a person and each one is special. This year our tree is small, but it still has the decorations that tell their own stories and makes it really feel like Christmas when you wake up on Christmas day to see it with some presents, or see your beloved family there around it. For me it's the focal point in our Christmas and I love putting it up every year.
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hemalily » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Oh gosh apple. I love you.

username;;
Hemapoinsettia for the holidays, Hemalily for the normal days
My little sister and I sleep in our basement. We stay up all night(no sleep at all O.o) and watch the Santa trackers. We eat cookies and read and play games. It gets crazy down there. XD When our parents come downstairs, we pretend to be fast asleep. Then we get up and party again. Then when the sun comes up, we go upstairs to our tree and stare at our presents until our parents come out. It's not really the thrill of presents for me, more the spending time with my little sister who I rarely see. That's what I like to do i suppose.

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyrupBean » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Username;;

~I'm silver~wolf, hi!

What's Your Favorite Holiday Tradition?;;

~I have always loved making the chocolate chip cookies with my family. Sometimes I even got to sneak a chocolate chip along with the sweet-tasting cookie dough, but don't tell my sisters. I would stir as hard as I could until the gooey dough was everywhere. Me and my younger sisters made quite a mess with the flour; sometimes getting it all over the dog. Ok, I admit... the flour on the dog was my idea of a mean prank. But, other than the part where we had to clean it up, we had a great time.

(I might pretty it up some more, but other than that I'm done)

Hey I'm Syrupbean!
Feel free to say hi.
I'm really into anime again.
She/They|| 🌈

>Deviant Art<
>Trade Thread<

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Current Mood:
Super tired zzz

Listening To:
Autoheart's newest album c:

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

SyrupBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not a talking cat » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:52 pm

username ;;
    hey there! my username is karneval.,with the dot. you can just call me korn or clam or clanny,i don't mind. thanks<3
    what's your favorite holiday tradition? ;;
    my favorite holiday tradition is when you get the tree and decorate it. but this year,i didn't get to ;n;
    anyway,i like decorating the christmas tree because my whole family gathers around and we open boxes that were laid out in the garage and we open them,finding sparkling and pretty ornaments. sometimes we find funny ones and disney ones. then,the youngest of our family gets to put the star on the top of the tree,which this year was my three-year-old sister. she wasn't very good at it,but she managed. this year,our christmas tree's ornament colors are silver and purple~ it's pretty ;D
Last edited by not a talking cat on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
      she/her ✦
      i draw sometimes!
      kazuha main, future scara main

xx semi-active!
      i check back here occasionally
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a sky full of stars » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm

username;; 42.
My family and I do many of these traditions; decorating the tree, driving around to look at Christmas lights. But honestly - I don't know If you would call this 'tradition' - my favourite Christmas 'tradition' is watching someone open a present you have got for them. There is no other feeling quite like it and I find comfort in knowing that we can all find happiness in something that we have done for others; not ourselves.
Last edited by a sky full of stars on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not really hanging around here anymore~ You can find me on deviantart though
a sky full of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:55 pm

username;; versicolor
what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; My family has this tradition where we hide a pickle ornament in the christmas tree and whoever finds is gets a small prize thing. It's always been a favorite tradition of mine, even though it seemed bizarre to me when I was much younger. Some of the searches got pretty competitive, especially when I was with my cousins. Now it's just all in good fun, plus I'm usually the one to find it :'D (apparently it's called a Christmas pickle).

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me