Re: koi koi inu #5

Postby ~Just Imagine~ » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi! My name is Misaki. You can call me Misa or Aki but I really prefer Misa or my real name. My name means Beautiful blossom. My parents apparently believed that this was the perfect name for me. I think it suits my character and my skin perfectly!

Oh you wish to know my age? Well I'm not that old I'm only 14 in human years which means I am a silly teenager. It has been a fun fourteen years of life so far so I hope it keeps going! Also I was born July 27th 1999 at around two in the afternoon. It was the hottest day that year!

If you couldn't tell by now I am a girl. Which means I am a female and chickypoo. Sorry if I seem crazy or silly :3.

Image My personality is a crazy thing in itself. I think I am bipolar and have ADHD which is not a good combo. I am silly, crazy and funny. But then in other times I can be rudish in a teenager way and grumpy at the same time. It can be quite confusing to most people including my. At other times I love love love to make people laugh and smile. It gives me joy and excitement and gets my happiness of the day.

What I would like to tell his my history. Like I said earlier I was born July 27th 1999 on the hottest day of the year. My parents were very lucky to have me considering my mother had some type of issues with conceiving children. I was born to a female named Alexandra and a male named Silas. They were both very loving koi koi inus but let me tell you more about them. My father was light green Inu who was very strong willed and just strong in general. My mother was light pink and red and she was just plain caring, loving and a pleasant Inu. They are both the perfect match and made the most perfect offspring. Me that is! I grew up loving everyone and never hating anything. I still don't but I have my days were I am grumpy. I have a lot of friends who I grown up with and had very very very amazing moments with.

Lets look at my kois life really quickly. Just got this little beauty. She is a girl of course and her name is Aka which means red. I chose this name because it was the first name that popped into my head. I love her name to be honest Aka has such a beautiful spirit she almost mimics me except she never gets angry or upset. She just swims in my tail and keeps my company.

I'm not really sure if I have any special skills. I mean I can play the clarinet like a pro. I have been playing for over six years and I love classical music. I mean I can write books in over a week though it wouldn't have as much detail as if you gave me a year.

Well I like long walks on the beach... Just kidding well you know what I mean. Anyway I have a lot of favorites so here are a few.

Favorite Food: Well if you couldn't tell I love love love Watermelon. It was the first thing I ever ate!

Favorite Song: There is this really amazing song know as elements. It is by an amazing girl who is an excellent violinist she just really needs a lot of credit.

Favorite Memory: Honesty I have had so many great ones but my favorite has to be this one. When I was five years old I had just met a really nice girl and we hit it off right away. She was just like mwand we had the best day ever! We ran through a meadow and even swam in the river.

Favorite Season: Well if you couldn't tell my favorite season is obviously spring. It is so beautiful and brings life all around. Whether it be the born of children or the blooming of flowers.

Favorite Tree: Well I love all plants and trees but this one has to be my favorite. The weeping Wllow is so elegant and beautiful which makes me happy. I used to sleep under one every summer.

Favorite Activity: Well I have a longish list for those but to be honest. I love to write! Everyday I try to write a little bit in a notebook as well as reading. The more knowlegde you know the more powerful you are. Also because I just love the idea of reading a god book.

{Art Credits- Head shot was made by my best friend Austria~*}
Last edited by ~Just Imagine~ on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
K u r o s a w a
D i a
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImageImageImage
Aywas Trade Gallery DeviantArt x
i'm a drag queen at heart. gender neutral c:, her/she pronouns
so I plan to maybe major in zoology??
H3H3 is my city c;
check out my best friends art shop

Image Image Image
~Just Imagine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Name ;;

My name is Kiyomi.

Meaning;;
My name means purity and beauty.

Age ;;
I am 5 years old. A bit young to be traveling the world alone but I manage.

Gender;;
Last I checked I was a female.

Theme Song;;
Kumiko Noma - Lilium

Personality
My personality? Oh, that's quite a difficult question to answer. I guess I should start from the basics.
I'm inquisitive and open-minded.
• New things are quite a wonder, aren't they? I love a good book (be it fantasy or non-fiction) and have a habit of getting myself in trouble. I guess I'v learned why curiosity killed the cat! As for being open-minded, I'm not really the type to put someone down because of their opinion or beliefs and am open to different ideas.
I'm adventurous.
• This might tie into my being inquisitive but new places, new things to discover, the possibility of any kind of adventure is absolutely exciting!
I can be very mischievous!
• I think this side of me proves how young I really am. I love jokes, pranks, all of it! Of course, I try not to annoy others with my shenanigans. I don't intend to be mean, I swear! Sometimes it just happens, y'know? Don't get me wrong here, I do apologize afterward.
But I can also be shy and timid...
• Sometimes strangers can intimidate me, I'll admit. At first, I can come off as very shy and quiet, avoiding others and just lingering around. I promise I'm not like that all the time! First impressions aren't my strong point. Unless you count cute and adorable, it'll take some persuasion to get me out of my shy state and into my true self.

Favorite Food ;;
My favorite food is plain ol' watermelon. I love it!
Favorite Drink ;;
Sakura Tea is my favorite! It is made of salted edible cheery blossoms. Hot water is poured over one or two cherry blossoms. The water frees up the flowery taste and scent of the flowers and it makes a slightly salty tea. It is traditionally used for weddings and such, but it's really delicious!
Likes / Dislikes ;;
Hmmm... Instead of writing a novel on my likes and dislikes, why don't I just point out the highlights? I love solidarity. I don't mean that in the sense that I don't like other people's company, which I do enjoy very much, I just love being out by myself sometimes. Ponds, rivers, creeks, anywhere by water is my happy place. I also love pastel colors, theaters, relaxing music, and dancing. I don't like bitter tasting things. Yuck! I also don't like insects or humans..
Last edited by Relamune on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverstream » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Thank you guys, there are some lovely forms!
Ill have the winner posted tomorrow.

EDIT:There will be a two day extension for some people finishing forms, it was a short entry time and I'm very sorry if this inconveniences anyone. u_u
Thank you!
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverstream » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 am

Thank you very much everyone, it was really hard to pick one winner.
But I really loved Somber Cheza interpretation of her personality and art, so Somber Cheza
Is the winner, congrats!
The runner up is ~just Imagine~
Cloverstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 am

asdgfdg oh my gosh, I won?! oh wow!
I was really not expecting to :lol:

This was a really fun competition. Thanks for the opportunity Blue Ruby ^^
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Just Imagine~ » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Wow I worked really really really hard on this ;.;
Congrats
K u r o s a w a
D i a
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ImageImageImageImage
Aywas Trade Gallery DeviantArt x
i'm a drag queen at heart. gender neutral c:, her/she pronouns
so I plan to maybe major in zoology??
H3H3 is my city c;
check out my best friends art shop

Image Image Image
~Just Imagine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Congrats, you two! ^^
birdi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 pm

definite reserve!
Last edited by ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
when your happiness
is someone else's happiness,
that is love
credit

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ɪs ᴛʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes