Re: WME: Flea bitten Blood Shoulder

Postby G.L'S » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:50 pm

<3 is all I have to say

Owner: G.L'S
Equid Name: Titus
Equid Age: 4
Height: 14.2hh
Domestic or Wild and why: He's a semi-feral guy having grown up in captivity but also very capable in the wild. He grew up understanding humans and not fearing them but enclosures and stalls just felt wrong to him. When he grew older and his attitude began mirroring his feelings, his owners decided to free him and see what he would do. He likes it out in the wild but often returns to visit his human family and friends. I chose this because I want him to live the true life of a Wild Mountain Equid but also be friendly with people.
Who is his best friend: _Wolfgirl_'s Horkos is Titus' best friend. He's a popular guy but the reason he and Horkos get along so well is because Horkos is the quiet type and Titus isn't overly adventurous. Amongst his other friends, he is social, adventurous and fun loving but he can soon tire of all the shenanigans and wants to just rest and talk sometimes, making Horkos the perfect candidate. His other friends include Appy's Soraya, Pauseoff's Horus, A l e r i e;'s Rohan and Anduin and Lina~tic's Serephina.
What season does he remind you of and why?. He reminds me of late winter around sunset when the snow is lighter but rolling enough to make shadows of light and dark and the only source of colour is from the blood red sun filtering through snow clouds, promising spring but first threatening more cold.
Last edited by G.L'S on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:58 pm

5-9 sentences 5-9 sentences each part

Owner: Modest
Equid Name: Greyscale (Grey for short)
Equid Age: 6
Domestic or Wild and why: Grey is considered the "wild" type because, well, "Wild" Mountain Equids. He also prefers to be free, though he's looking for an owner.
Who is his best friend: Searching. ^^
What season does he remind you of and why?
He reminds me of some sort of season stuck between autumn and winter because of the brown on his shoulder (autumn leaf) and snowy rocks.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Res <3<3
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Wip c:

Owner:
Equid Name:
Equid Age:
Domestic or Wild and why:
Who is his best friend:
What season does he remind you of and why?
hi I'm anarchy I like books, plants and tofu
semi hiatus
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Porcelaine » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Owner: Porcelaine
Equid Name: Odin
Equid Age: 4 years
Domestic or Wild and why: Odin is the definition of stallion. A feral, passionate fighter he is his own leader, and nobody is allowed to forget that. Born and raised high in the mountainous terrain many equids call home, he can often be found galloping the rocky land slides or grazing the fresh grass. Odin was born with a burning desire for freedom ever since he was a foal, he enjoys the rush and thrill of wild danger. While other foals kept close to the comfort of their mothers, Odin would be chasing, nipping, and harassing anything that moved. Some say the wild and him are one, others say the cry of freedom of his ancestors runs through him, I believe it's because he is a true stallion.
Who is his best friend: Pyro owned by !magine
What season does he remind you of and why? Odin reminds me of Winter. The season can be gentle and alluring, or it can be fierce and cruel, just like this wild steed if you cross him. The delicate bridling on his hindquarters reminds me of the cold breeze that dances through the mountains where he calls home. His light flea bitten coat resembles the first snowflakes that fall at every beginning of the season. Most importantly his dark stained shoulder, hooves, and tail resemble the mud the new season brings as it mixes with the end of Winter. Lastly, his bright, hopeful green eyes sing the joy of an arriving Spring. This stallion is a mixture of two opposites that complement each other so well.
Last edited by Porcelaine on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
[list]Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Need Help? -Get to know me - Characters

Hi there lovie, I'm Porcelaine
I'm always open to friendly folk, feel free to send me a hello!

The Adopt a Newbie program is constantly looking for volunteers to apply to help guide a new member!

I'm not as active as other members, my replies may take a while. Thank you for your patience!

Kindness is no virtue, but a common duty.
Porcelaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Owner: iShame
Equid Name: Raedon
Equid Age: Around 3 1/2 years old
Domestic or Wild and why: Domsestic. Not for the fact that he was taken as a foal; this boys sweet and generous personality wouldn't have gotten him anywhere in the wild; He would have been the lowest of the low, bottom of the food chain, and most likely attacked by predators, sad to say. His attatment to humans was fairly fascinating from the start as well; so it was only a booster when he became known as a 'domesticated equid'.
Who is his best friend: Raedon's best from would be ~Tromy's Brennen. To most disbelief, when approached by two young bachelors; bad thoughts are the first to arise; though this pair is quite the opposite. Rae and Brennen's sweet dispositions give them the nice guy vibe after a few minutes speech; while Brennen is easily more generous and caring than himself, Raedon tries his best to be the same; sort of a role model for this young equid.
What season does he remind you of and why? This equid reminds me of the first snow of winter; well, in the middle of the first snow of winter. I see most of his coat as freshly fallen snow, while the orange 'blood' markings remind me of a trail of autumn leaves that have yet to be colored over yet.
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rax » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Owner: Raxacorico
Equid Name: Lecter
Equid Age: 5
Domestic or Wild and why: Domestic, for now. Lecter has escaped from around five pastures in his lifetime, even a couple with electric fences. Nothing can keep him contained for long, he always finds some way to run away. Very much a trouble maker and a rebel, Lecter disobeys almost everything that he is told to do. As a foal he was nicknamed a "wild child", as he was chaotic since the day he could walk. He is quite a dare-devil, always racing along crumbling cliffs and sneaking up on sleeping cougars.
Who is his best friend: Alois owned by Karkitty
What season does he remind you of and why? Lecter reminds me of early winter, when the crisp auburn leaves slowly freeze over and and become covered with a blanket of snow. His gray quipping reminds me of sharp icicles just starting to form on the hibernating trees, and his bloody shoulder is like a patch of fallen leaves still untouched by the fluffy, fresh snow.
*PSA i am an awful human being + suPEr busy and will take forever to get back to ur pms and such sorry*

doing;
    screaming
mood;
    frustrated
thinkin';
    @ me please
    chill
song;
    first
    -cold war kids
lyric from the song;
    i do not deserve
    to wait around forever
    when you were there
    first
ImageImageImageImageImage
rax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Owner: WildHorse32
Equid Name:Raymen
Equid Age:4
Domestic or Wild and why: WIP
Who is his best friend:WIP
What season does he remind you of and why? First Thought, A Cowboy :D

Random Link to share, I ran into This. I just found it looking for a curtain reference :P nothing to do with this equid(the Shoulder markings)
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 am

Owner: midnight133
Equid Name: Seattle
Equid Age: 9
Domestic or Wild and why: Wild, he was born in the wild, although he is a good judge of human character so if he feels and can tell they mean no harm and can see by their body language then he can tolerate being in the same area. He doesn't like them to be too close though.
Who is his best friend: His best friend would be my equid Fabré as their ideas about life are similar, they both enjoy nature and the beauty of it and have a respect for other equids.
What season does he remind you of and why? He reminds me of the end of autumn going into winter as his bloody shoulder looks like the last of the autumn leaves before the Snow and frost cover them completely.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 am

Owner: SpartanAmethyst
Equid Name: Kyern; Elvish name meaning "ruby winter". Chosen for his colors <3
Equid Age: 3 years
Domestic or Wild and why: Wild. Kyern is still wild because he simply can't stand the thought of being limited to a small pasture. He relishes in the feeling of stretching his legs, of tearing up the earth in a full out sprint across the valleys and plateaus. He loves to watch the leaves change with the trees and the stars shift with the seasons. Of course, Kyern doesn't mind teasing the humans, and has been known to show off whenever humans or other equids are around. Many have tried in his short life, though amazingly, he always seems to elude their lariats. At heart though he's very loving, compassionate, and pure of heart. I won't say innocent because he can be quite the fiendish trickster, but when he loves something or someone, it's a very pure love.
Who is his best friend: wip c:
What season does he remind you of and why? Honestly, he reminds me of autumn. The rich red of the bloody shoulder represents the leaves that turn white sunlight into red streaks that mottle the forest floor. The rust-like color in his mane, tail, and feathering reminds me of the graying tree trunks that are settling in to rest during the oncoming cold, their brilliant summer hues fading into a darker color. His grey quipping is reminiscent of the first clouds of the looming winter ahead, threatening rain and snow to Halloween trick-or-treaters and Thanksgiving family reunions. The white of his coat represents the purity of this time of year, even though it is the "dying" part of the year, and it also speaks of those first few snows before winter truly takes hold, where the snowflakes are soft and wet, soaking into the ground to be seen again in the spring as a new bud.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R