My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl #13

Postby Neko-the-Gunslinger » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello there! I am currently known as Minene Uryuu due to my love of Mirai Nikki. However, at any time I may revert back to Neko-the-Gunslinger, my original username.

Your voice grows cold...
As whispers freeze on the open waters.
The heart becomes frozen from the inside,
As you try to find warmth and comfort.
It slowly fades away...
All slowly fades away,
Turning gradually to ice and frost....

Extra:
Extra:
Art:
Last edited by Neko-the-Gunslinger on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'll create a masterpiece of my siggy later~ For now enjoy my Sinny. (Gifted by my dear friend Bebop <3 )

Neko-the-Gunslinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:48 pm

USERNAME:
Maddyoll
MAKO NAME:
Mano
[mah no]
it means "passionate shark"

EXTRA:
EXTRA:
ART:
Side art by Fruit Shanks

Everything is a WIP~

there’s no place
i’d rather be
then on my surfboard
out at sea
lingering in the
ocean blue
and if i had one wish
come true
i’d surf till the
sun sets
beyond the
horizon
flyin by
on the
hawaiian
roller coaster
ride
Last edited by Maddyoll on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faymutt95 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 am

I thought there was a new rule stating that you cannot request art or prettied-up forms with an adoptable due to the unfairness of those who cannot do this? o-o
Faymutt95

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clu » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 am

iReload wrote:I thought there was a new rule stating that you cannot request art or prettied-up forms with an adoptable due to the unfairness of those who cannot do this? o-o

Its not being judged on how pretty you make your form is At all, its judged on the effort and how much you want the character.

Im allowed to put Art and extra's and prettying up the form in my rules because looking at text posts is pretty dull.. in my sense I am a creative and artistic person I like to see something that catches my eye... weather it is art, gifs, or little things.

Besides I have not been called out by it by the other mods or creators .
clu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bittertiffany » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 am

Username:
Hello, Im Lyra❤Heartstrings but you can just call me Lyra if you would like. I honestly dont care what you call me, as long as its not offensive.
"Uh... What?"
Mako Name:
I would name this Mako Nami, meaning wave in japaneese. For some reason, he just reminds me of waves and tsunamis.

I really cant see this Mako as any other than a male.

Extra:
Extra:
Art:

HUGE WIP
Moving to dA
{{Bittertiffany}}

Also, try to find me on Furvilla!! ;o;
{{bittertiffany}}
Bittertiffany

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 am

Could you check my pulse for me
To see if I'm alive
Cause every time that I am near you
Is the only time I feel alright
If there were any way
I could think to turn back time
I'd stay here with you
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Sometimes I feel like letting go
All I know is no one
should have to be alone

I don't want to be alone
I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now
I don't want to die alone

I want to be with you, you, you
I only want to be with you, you, you
ImageImageImage

username ;;

My Username is ƜσℓʌɛƨǤσЯαωя,
which is a cryptic text for WolvesGoRawr(:
I normally go by Wolves,
so please feel free to call me that rather than
by my full name if you like ^-^
I'll answer to that as well as to Wolf or
Rawr or WGR or anything else
you can come up with resembling my name,
though Wolves is preferred <3

mako name ;;

I've decided to give this gorgeous Makoatl the
name of Cadence. The name is fairly simple and
has a very simple pronunciation to match.
It is spoken as kay - dense.
The name is of Latin origin is a music oriented name.
Cadence means Melodious.
I thought it fitting to give her a name representing
her love of music.
Friends and family occasionally call her by the
nickname of Caye, pronounced kay.

gender ;;

Queen; Female
This dashing Mako is most definitely a female.
From the shades of brown making up the base
of her coat to the beautiful blue of her tail fin and paws,
everything about this girl just seems female to me.
As I see her, this gorgeous babe is nothing other
than a Queen indeed.

art ;;

by grifforik
by Flynn.
by me
By ♥♦♫ SilverRose ♫♦♥
by Aixra
by Animeh

literary art
by FeatherSmoothie - wrote:
Scribbled Lyrics

The pain fades away over time,
And I forget the past that used to be mine,
But memories come and go,
And the memories exit will slow.

But my heart can not be whole,
There will always be a gaping hole,
To remember the love,
From when my life was as white as a dove.

But know I do not suffer,
Although the memories take time to buffer,
I can still recall
When I took a great fall.

My life was put in danger,
Everyone I knew was a complete stranger,
My life could have had an end,
If my heart had no love to send.

extra one - personality ;;

determined >> self-sufficient >> caring >> funny >> adventurous >> patient >>
chill >> artistic >> music oriented >> nebulaphobic >> ocd

Cadence has a very bright personality at times, but also knows when to tone things down. She's known for making others smile, listening to others' problems, and offering what advice she can. Being that she is very kind and caring, she is always looking to help others, volunteer, and spread love and hope to those who really need it, like she had needed herself at one point. She never likes to look at the bad side of anything and always tries to make the best out of it, no matter how dull things may be looking. Extremely loyal to any friend she makes, Caye will always be there to help with anything you need. She'll stand up for you, shelter you from negativity, and be your light in the darkest of hours. Cadence is and will always be a true friend to anyone.

This does not mean she'll baby you. Yes, she will stand up for and shelter you when you need it. But this only goes so far. Through her own experience, she knows that you can't always depend on others to be there for you. You can't always expect someone to be there to hold your hand and lead you through the rough times. Sometimes you have to go it alone. Caye will help you out as much as she can but she won't take the big steps for you. She'll help you to learn that to get somewhere in life, you need to take those leaps yourself. You can't count on others to make your progress for you.

Music, music, music. This is her passion. This is what Caye lives for. She doesn't know where she'd be without music in her life. Cadence is a musical artist. She loves to write. She finds herself writing lyrics to new songs frequently. She's got the voice for it too. She's a singer, a song writer, and a guitarist. A very talented musician indeed. Music is her escape. Writing and singing these songs is how Caye lets out her emotions. She bottles them up and then expresses them in the words and rhythm of her music. Without it, she believes she wouldn't be anywhere close to the Makoatl she is today.

There is another side to this Cadence. The more curious and adventurous part of her, always yearning for that next adventure to appear. There's a whole world out there to learn and explore. Caye wants to see it all and try to visit every place she can. Being she's a curious little thing, she still sneaks out to explore around a bit at night, just like when she was little. There's so much she wants to do. She wants to travel the world, visit every continent, every ocean. Backpack across Europe, explore the ruins of South America, admire the Northern Lights in Canada, swim across the Atlantic. So much to do, so much to see.

In essence, I suppose you could say Cadence is like a song, like one of those songs people connect with. The kind that help people to cope. The kind that can make you stop and listen as the artist sings about the very things that are going on in your life, and you smile, maybe with a tear in your eye. You realize that there are those out there that understand, that have experienced these things themselves. You realize that you're not alone in this strife and there's someone there that understands. There's someone there that gets it. Cadence is just like this song and is always willing to be there for those who need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen. There to tell you what you need to do if you want to make progress in your life.

She does have a couple little things that make her different from most. For one, Cadence is Nebulaphobic. This means she has a fear of fog. Why? When Caye was young, she had wandered off to go and play on her own in the woods near her home when her mother wasn't looking. A thick fog gradually moved in and she quickly became lost and very frightened. The shadows cast by the trees in the fog made a particularly eerie effect, terrifying the little mako. Luckily she was found, but Cadence prefers to avoid any and all signs of fog to this day.

She also has a small case of OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. A lot of her little quirks can be associated with her condition of OCD. Her home is always spotless, and it can be bothersome to her to be in one that is not. Anytime a book is not perfectly straight, or the pictures on the wall are not level, you can count on Cadence to fix it. She has a set schedule, a daily morning routine. Get up, coffee, wash up, fix pelt, coffee, food, and so on. Yes, coffee twice. Starbucks preferably. If this routine is interrupted for even a moment, it can really stress this girl out and she sometimes will feel pressured to hurry in order to complete this daily ritual at the same time as she does every day. This, among lots of other little quirks, is due to her OCD.

[word count - 890]

extra two - favorite memory ;;

"My best memory is of my dad waking me up late into the night in the summer to run up the bank and out to the field nearby. He took me there just to see the millions of fireflies flying about. It was beautiful. Their twinkling lights were everywhere, all around us. I just loved it. It was so amazing and it made me so happy.. I love those little moments I used to have with him. I don't talk about him that much because it hurts to think about him sometimes. But.. I miss him so much.."

-flashback-

"I felt panic in my being as a Makoatl's paw touched me. I almost screamed, but the furry paw shifted to cover my mouth. Relief settled in when I heard his voice. "C'mon, Caye, we're in for a surprise tonight." His velveteen voice was soft, but excited, his eyes showing the long hours awake. I was worried, but I answered promptly with a gentle nod, as it was my style to. "Fantastic," he replied, swooping my small frame onto his back, heading down the bank and through the shallow waters beneath the dark sky, shimmering with far away stars. I was so unsure on what he planned to surprise me with. He replaced me onto the ground, back facing the massive field connected to the sandy beach and his large tail fin waving slightly behind him. That's when I knew what was happening. Golden dots sparkled in his eyes, zipping here and there.

"Fireflies."

My timid voice spoke as I made eye contact with my father. His smile was genuine, giving no signal to what he was about to do next. There I was, back on his back, as he galloped through the tall grass. We startled the gentle bugs on the blades with their glowing auras and they flew into the air. I was awestruck at the amount of dazzling fireflies in one area; my heart skipped just observing their ways. I gasped as one landed on my nose. The bulbs flashed in my eyes, blinding but so amazing.

My dad had set me down to explore on my own. I looked back at him, for extra measures, and a giggle rose as fireflies glided all around. They had gathered around him and he had that spectacular smile of his, his silly grin. I ran back towards him and jumped through the air. His deep laugh filled the air as I slammed into him and he flopped over on to the ground dramatically. My little frame stood over his large one, a satisfied smile on my muzzle. He swooped his tail fin gently and affectionately hit the back of my head. I grinned again before moving in and quickly tapping his shoulder with my paw. I sped off after that, calling to him over my shoulder, "You're it!" He laughed again before coming after me, his big feet making a dull thud as they hit the soft earth.

I wanted to preserve that moment, that night. Forever."

[word count - 507]
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:26 am, edited 30 times in total.
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:02 am

Reserved with the name Pearl Smog
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HanniBun » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 am

Username~
Hello I'm Crysalis ^^ Pleasure to meet you.

Name~
This boy is named Shiro. (Shee-Roe)
    Shiro is a Japanese name that can be translated to either White or Castle.
    It was chosen due to his fondness of the color white as it reminds him of clouds.

Gender~
Male ♂
    Though he's rather short and lacks muscle, he is a boy through and through.

Personality~

Many would agree that Shiro has a bit of a split personality. While he can be calm and reserved on moment, he can be equally loud and wild the next. Of course Shiro disagrees with them.
He was born a rather quiet child, hardly ever crying.
Ever since he was little, he always tried to bend the rules and got into trouble. Once he had gotten into his mother's hair dye and the poor family cat had brown hand print shaped marks all over her normally white coat. It got worse when he made friends with the even rowdier Robin.
Without his best friend, he's much more docile and productive. Two of his classes are without Robin, those being the classes he excels in at top of his class. He does his work and studies when needed. His favorite classes being Language Arts and Chemistry(who doesn't love blowing things up). Shiro tends to daydream in some of his classes from time to time. He loves to watch the clouds from out of the window, imagining them forming into objects for his own amusement.
Shiro is naturally an outgoing person, he isn't afraid to go up and talk to someone. He's loyal without a fault. While he does space out a lot, he will try his best to listen to anyone's problems. He can't always offer advice, especially if it's about love. Shiro is a hopeless romantic. As much as he would love to have a special someone, he can't seem to get the point across. Anything involving romance makes him nervous and anxious. Still he's hopeful for the future and that certain someone to sweep him off his feet.
Outside of school Shiro can be found lazing out on the grass, sleeping or watching the clouds overhead. Sometimes Robin will join him and they will point out funny shaped clouds and laugh at them all day. When it rains, Shiro tends to get more sluggish and uninterested in things. Seeing the rains mesh together and form into gray globs just brings his day down.
With his best friend, they are the terrible two. They throw pranks on any and every unsuspecting victim. Robin is usually the mastermind behind the pranks, while Shiro can effectively clean up the evidence and make it look like an accident. This is how the couch's fridge ended up in the school's swimming pool along with some of their least favorite teacher's door knobs.
Shiro can be a bit of a clown, he loves to make others laugh and laugh himself. Even if it means looking like an idiot himself, hearing someone else laugh at one of his jokes or stories makes his day. He is quite easily amused. If you were to say an over done joke, he would burst out laughing after the punch phrase. Just make sure he's not drinking when you tell him a joke, he'll end up spitting it out and laughing even harder at the mess on the floor or on your face.
He adores the water, he loves to float on his back and let the gentle waves guide him along. He visits the beach often with his friends. Whether it be building massive sand castles, burying one of his friends or being buried, sleeping under the shade, or swimming, he always has fun at the beach. Shiro wishes he lived closer to the beach instead of an hour away.
Aside from watching the clouds, his guilty pleasure is cliff diving. He loves the thrill of it all and the burst of adrenaline. The wind hitting his face as he falls is the best feeling in the world. He feels like a cloud drifting down to earth. He limits cliff diving only into water, no parachutes. He doesn't like restrictions like parachutes or the idea of getting into a plane. One day he wants to reach the clouds, but he's happy where his is now. Like mist and fog that touch the ground, sooner or later it will rise up to the sky.

[679 word count]

Short Story:

"Shiro! Hey, stop sleeping and hurry up!" A boy with electric blue and white streaked hair stood over the once sleeping Shiro sporting a wicked grin.
Shiro cracked an eye open to shot him a glare,"Can't I get some peace and quiet? The trip up here was terrible, couldn't sleep at all and I didn't get a window seat."
The other boy snickered,"Oh don't complain you sissy. If you had hurried up then you might have gotten a better spot. Now get up and let's go swimming already! That's what the beach is for, not falling asleep under an umbrella."
Shiro snorted, "Alright, stop nagging me I'll go."
He got up and followed after his friend, half listening to his idle chatter. Him and Robin had been best friends since...well forever really. Unlike Shiro, Robin was a huge trouble maker (usually the one blamed for any pranks that happened at school despite lack of evidence leading to him). Shiro chuckled when he remembered the night before they were to attend high school. That night they made a pact to have each others' back no matter what and to pull the biggest prank their senior year. To signify this, they both bleached their hair stark white. Robin opted for electric blue then just white. And oh how mad their parents got!
"Are you even listening to me?" Robin questioned snapping him back to the present.
"Not really, what where you saying?" Shiro rose a brow and grinned.
Robin gave him a pointed stare, "Not funny, mister. You should listen to your wiser and older friend."
"Older by a week, and who failed the geometry test? You. Who passed it with flying colors? Me." Shiro teased.
Robin pulled him into and arm lock and grinded his knuckles onto Shiro's head, "What was that Princess? Sorry? I can't hear you over your wailing!" Shiro tried struggling out of his grip, but Robin was a lot stronger.
Before Shiro had time to retort a voice called out to them,"Hey! You two come over here!"
"Come on let's go!" Shiro elbowed his friend lightly in the gut and tugged on his friend's hand.
"Yes your highness." Robin smirked. Shiro threw him a look, but ignored his teasing and ran to the boy calling out to them. Robin tripped him as he started running,"Haha! That's for ignoring me earlier!"
Shiro spat out the mouth full of sand he got and raced after him,"Robin you jerk!"
"Well, excuse me, Princess!" Robin laughed, he stopped in front of a small group of students. Shiro recognized some of them from his class, but couldn't place a name on two faces.
"Hey, Shiro right?" A tall boy in green swim trunks asked,"The name's Micha." Shiro nodded in reply.
"Micha's a senior." Robin commented.
Shiro looked at the other two boys and two girls behind Micha. He recognized Maria, a rather pretty girl with long chestnut colored curls. She was rather nice to chat with. The girl next to her, not so much. Juliet was a stuck up brat, sure she was pretty, but her attitude was nasty. Maria's boyfriend, Calvin, was by her, his hair as wild as ever. Shiro couldn't tell who the other boy was.
"Anyway, up for some fun?" Micha grinned wickedly and a few of the other kids snickered.
"Always." Shiro ignored Robin's warning looks,"What do you have in mind?"
"Cliff jumping. This one to be precise." Micha pointed to a cliff a couple of feet away,"Into the water. You up for it?"
"Sounds easy." Shiro replied. Micha smirked and jerked is head for him to follow. The whole group moved to stand near the edge of the cliff with them, Juliet snickering and whispering into Micha's ear. Shiro could see the waves crashing into the rocks down below.
"Shiro, don't do this. Those rocks will tear you up." Robin had moved away from the edge to a safe distance. He wasn't a fan of heights.
"I'll be fine, when I get back, you better treat me to some ice cream." Shiro sent him a crooked smile before stepping back from the ledge. He got a few feet away from it before charging.
"Shiro!" Robin yelled at him, but Shiro had already jumped off the ledge. He faintly heard a few of the others yelling at him, but the wind was screaming in his ears as he fell. He stretched his arms out and closed his eyes for a moment savoring the feeling. His heart thumping in his chest so fast he felt it would burst. He opened his eyes and grinned just before he hit the water. It stung his stomach and face worse then anything he ever felt, but the cool water felt nice. His feet touched the bottom and he looked around. He spotted a few fish swimming away from him and the colorful plant life. When his lungs threatened to give out he kicked up to float back to the surface. Shiro sucked in large gulps of air once he surfaced.
"Hey Robin!" Shiro yelled. He saw his friend's head peak over the edge,"Guess who owes me some ice cream!?" He laughed when his friend shook his fist at him angrily, but he sported a goofy grin.
"Guess I can't call you Princess anymore, huh?!" Robin shook his head.
Shiro just smiled, "Your majesty will do!"
That was a year ago, the day he discovered his new obsession. He felt like he was flying when he jumped off and was only floating back down to earth slowly. A feeling of freedom, to get away from the daily troubles. One day he wanted to reach the clouds. Of course he would wait until the day he felt planes and such were safe enough. Until then he would enjoy simply jumping from what he could climb. However, he never did get that ice cream.

[980 words, not counting the code/text for italics]

Art Corner

Due to all the art of him, I'm limiting it to my absolute favorite pieces and ones that I personally worked hard on. I still love all the art I have of him even if they aren't shown here.
Winner may use art as long as you credit me and other artists ^^ Not any of the human versions, or one's with Robin in it though.
Thanks to everyone for the lovely art <3 I wish I could show all of them, despite that thank you so much! You're all amazing C:

First drawing of Shiro By Me
Chibi Anthro Shiro By Sanivisu
Shiro and Robin By Me
Pixel Shiro By Kaishine
Pixel Shiro By hiroko
Chibi Human Shiro By Me
Chibi Shiro By s u p e r s o n i c
Human Shiro By Carni Caramel
Shiro Underwater By Me
Floating Shiro By Nonsense
Animated Shiro By Me
Last edited by HanniBun on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:45 am, edited 11 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

───────────────────────────────────
Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

───────────────────────────────────
HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obiole » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 am

username;;
hi, i am beanie, and in this section i am going to explain what i see in this mako and why i love it so much.
well, i have always loved mako's, no matter what they appeared to be, they were always cute and dandy; sugar, spice and everything nice. he, in particularly, caught my eye with the ice blue on his paws, tail, and his magnificent horns.

mako name;;
i have decided to name this makoatl dylan ryan bay. now, the reason for each name is listed below in parts to keep it all organized.
dylan- the name dylan means quite a bit to me. my best friend is named dylan and he means a lot to me. we ay have only met in june or july. but we have quite a bit in common and we have talked every day since we've met. this may sound mushy-gushy and all that, but we're very good friends.<3
ryan- my cousin was born a year ago and he is most likely my last cousin to be born. he has had some trouble in the past, about a few months ago. he almost drowned in my family's pool, thankfully he was safe, but it was still a close call. he was sitting on my lap when i was browsing the makoatl adopts, and when a clicked on this particular one, he laughed and touched the screen of my lap top. now, i know he's only an infant and he doesn't know bare;y anything, but i'll take it that he really like this mako.
bay- i live near a bay on the east coast and i love it. the sound of the waves lapping up at the grainy sand is just mesmerizing. i also love fishing and crabbing in the bay with my father, then steaming and eating the crabs with old bay. oh yeah, that's another reason i decided on this name. i love eating old bay seasoning with anything, especially crab meat and shrimp.

extra one;;
friends;; dylan has many friends, but the one he hangs out most with is raven. they met when they were just pups. ever since then the two haven't been separable. they do everything together; the competed in a race and when they said dylan was disqualified from the race, raven nearly bit the judge's hand off. they defend each other in thick and thin; they're the best of friends.
sayan is the appaloosa with the pastel purple mane and tail. she's bubbly and a happy-to-go-lucky kind of horse that nearly killed dylan when they met. she buck and, thankfully, he dodged. ever since they've talked and raced plenty of times for fun.
art;;
ImageImage

extra two;;
my apologies;; dear friend, dr. hannibal, i i apologize that this form isn't very impressive as i'd like, which makes me fear. i always do this, though. i create something and hate it. i meant to work on it over the week, and it never happened. i wanted a few more pieces of artwork, but i didn't search enough for it. --- this makoatl, though, is magnificent in my eyes. who ever wins him is a lucky little turd. {{ of course, i'm kidding about the turd part. but they are very lucky. c: }} i ha fun making this form and keeping track with all of the made mako's. once again, they're just glorious and i'm sorry or the crappy form.
Last edited by obiole on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
obiole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me