Re: JBD 535

Postby Lierre » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Name:
Lillian

Personality:
Despite her sweet looks and name, Lillian is a tough young lady. She always puts others ahead of herself and will do anything to keep people safe. She can be overprotective at times, however, which causes her to seem clingy. She is a strong believer in helping anyone, even if they have a not quite so good past. She prefers to judge people based on their present, rather than their past. It's hard to upset Lillian, but if you happen to, be prepared to face her wrath. Once you get on her good side, she will never let you down, making her a great and loyal friend.

Guess:
Brown-spotted Dalmatian
Last edited by Lierre on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Who Am I?
Hi there I am Pieinator! Some call me Pie. I have an account on the JBD fan club.
What Is This Beans Name?
If I won this bean her name would be Sprocket. A sprocket is a gear-like device used to drive a roller chain. It is used in many everyday machines. For example the bicycle.
What Is She Based Off?
I believe she is based of a chocolate/liver spotted dalmatian.
Sprocket's Personality?
Sprocket is quite the creative and intelligent girl. She enjoys designing machines and testing them out. Though she is more of an architect then an engineer. Sprocket is disorganized though. In her room loose parts can be found in random places. These parts include springs, gears, screws, and more. But she likes it that way. A little chaos in life is nice. Sprocket is normally calm. Seeing her be hyper is normally not the case. Sprocket is quite helpful. With her knowledge on architecture and engineering she helps people and other beans fix things. She hates to see machines that are broken.
Last edited by Pi. on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kate-The-Derp » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Hello!I am Kateycat29! I have an account of the fanclub which I come on to chat sometimes but as I haven't got a bean its hard to roleplay

I'd name this gorgeous girl Oreo, I think the name suits her as she looks like an oreo.

I think the breed she is based on is a Chocolate/brown/liver whateveryouwannacallit Dalmatian, she looks a lot like the chocolate dalmatian figurine I have in real life.

Oreo is a really hyper and energetic girl. She can be pretty crazy and if you had a pick the weirdest bean you knew, chances are you would pick her. Whats good about Oreo is that she has a great sense of humour. Oreo also loves food (I mean who doesn't?) and adventuring and she dreams of traveling the world, although she is known to get lost though so traveling the world isn't a good idea I dread to think where she could end up! She also has a passion for astronomy and loves star gazing and looking at star constellations.
Last edited by Kate-The-Derp on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
BONJOUR EVERYONE :3 I'm Kate-The-Derp You can call me Derpy or Kate. Whatever suits me. I really like music :) I hope one day to win a Jelly Bean Dragon :)

Image Image Image[/center]
Kate-The-Derp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RottenMilk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:12 am

Name:Sugar
Breed:Springer Spaniel
Personality :She is very sweet , very hyper,shy,loves others, kind , loyal, sweet, never(rarely ) has a bad attitude
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:13 am

reserved
[ guess ;; chocolate dalmatian ]

x
────────────────────────────
hi, call me fruit!

toyhouse listography
always down for a chat! feel free to
pm me or message my discord:
fruitbat#4089

signature art credit
ImageImage
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowdash462 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:13 am

Name:
Breed: Chocolate spotted Dalmatian
Personality: she is very kind, sweet and loyal. She has a habit of acting like a dog. She loves squeaky balls and love mangos. She doesn't like when you get in the way of her and her fruit. It's one of her favorite things. She is very flirtacious towards others but will only commit to one. But, She does not like the male gender though. She is very much homosexual. Don't let this bother you though, it just makes her personality more sweet.
Last edited by rainbowdash462 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
I draw origonal art of... Kiamara's and JBDs. I'm really good. I really want a fluffy, folded eared JBD. (: I draw art of her all of the time, just without markings.
rainbowdash462

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 am

"Well hello there, the name is
Malt Shake. Some people call
me Malty though~"

"I think I believe I look like a
chocolate dalmatian."

She is misjudged in the first
place. Many think Malty comes
off as an overly shy being who
can't even form a proper
sentence without being flustered
by the mere thought that others
are watching her. But this is not
true. She is indeed shy, but not to
the point where she can't even
properly hold a conversation.
When in the presences of those she
cares about or close friends to, a
switch seems to be flipped. She becomes
a lot more louder and playful. She is
loyal to those she cares about and will
always take their word and never doubt
them.
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:18 am

name:
Her full name is Dairy dots , though ill just call her Dairy.
I would call her Dairy , for a few reasons. Firstly i think its a darn cute name , don't you?.
Dairy because she reminds my of Dairy chocolate and of cows , i think she should live on a cattle farm.

personality:
Diary is a playful, fun-loving Jelly Bean dragon. She is friends with all the animals on her farm and loves to play tag with them. With a bubbly demeanor, Diary attracts the attention of all who surround her. She is a social butterfly and is willing to be friends with anybody she becomes acquainted with, though she tends to be shy and quiet at first-meeting.

This Jelly Bean dragon is of average intelligence, neither brighter nor dumber than the rest of her kind. She is not particularly inquisitive and is the type to accept things "just because they are that way." Having lived on a farm for much of her life, Diary has only a small window of understanding through which she can view the world - a window which greatly narrows her thought processes and understanding of different types of peoples or pets.

Diary is not known for saying harsh words, even when she is angered. Her anger is not flaring red, like the anger of most, nor is it icy blue, like the anger of those who are often manipulative. Instead, Diary seems to be lacking anger in general.

Not only does Diary lack anger, but she also lacks depth. Though she is beautiful both on the outside and on the surface of her character, one will quickly find that she is very immature and can also be irresponsible. She also cannot muster anger to retaliate at anything, even if it is unjust. The young Jelly Bean dragon does not worry about anything - not because she has no cause to worry but because she does not know how to worry, nor does she know that not all people in the world are kind.

In essence, Diary is simply a young child possessing a child's heart which knows nothing of sadness, loss, fear, or responsibility.

guess:
Brown Dalmation ,
Last edited by Cayla on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodles » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 am

Guess;; Chocolate Dalmatian Dog
    Name;; Prue
    Persoanlity;; Prue is a very lively bean, she loves to just 'get around' and meet everyone. She isn't one for being lonely that is for sure. You might say Prue lives off meeting new beans, almost like a socialite. She does her best to stay "in the loop" of everything going on around her, and she feels it's her duty to meet and greet every bean she runs into. She can get very emotional sometimes though, as her feelings aren't exactly easy to work with. She takes things to heart most of the time, so yes at times that can get annoying to other beans. Especially one's who say things that might not seem rude to them, but she takes complete offence to. Prue loves books, and because of that she loves learning. Even though she has beans to keep up with, as a pass time she likes to go back and read all the old classical novels.

ImageImage
Characters
Deviantart

Back of the car
Blankets and me and you
We're running on perfectly wasted youth
I'll hold you close
We'll call this home tonight

And the fake tattoo that you drew on my arm
Had an X and an O
Never change who you are
Throw our hearts in the air
Doodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:21 am

Breed; I think this bean is based off a Brittany Spaniel. A hunting dog with very similar markings.

Name; This beautiful beans name would be Marci.

Personality;
Marci is a very calm cool and collected bean. She speaks rather quiet and prefers to sit alone and paint when other beans are doing group activities. Marci loves to help out and likes to do things such at babysitting or community service. She can also be found helping out at the local animal shelter because she has a strong love for dogs. She Is very loyal and likes to pick her friends carefully.
Last edited by Ƥɛтαℓƨ on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me