Re: Blueberry Re-adoption

Postby slurm » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:34 am

Blueberry!
Last edited by slurm on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
deviantart

Marco
Hailey, Winifred
Horizon, Tadpole

-

Look at my precious children look at them
Oh no she is blinded
slurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:36 am

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вℓυєвєяяу Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℓιкє ∂ιαмσи∂ ѕтαяѕ тнαт fιℓℓ тнαт ѕку, ι тнιик α ѕмιℓє ѕαуѕ ιт αℓℓ

b a s i c s
name;; Blueberry
gender;; female
fc account;; Here <3

"If I were in a dream, I would be a cloud, so I could watch over everyone, and bring water the earth, peaceful and free, and forever giving back" - Blueberry

d e e p e r
personality;;
~Sympathetic//Charitable//Gracious//Understanding~
Blueberry is a kindhearted, tender loving and sweet Jellybean Dragon. Her kind nature gives her an almost motherly aura around her. She has the ability to make friends with anyone she meets, even those who are rude to her she will tolerate and try and make friends with them, but understands if they do not wish to be her friend. Blueberry loves to help others, no matter what the task, big or small she will do them all; as long as it is to help out. Blueberry in a sense is very charitable, she loves to give things to others, whether it has a reason or not. Mostly why Christmas is her favourite holiday of the year, she gets to give gifts to everyone she knows. If someone asks Blueberry for a dollar or even some money, whatever the reason she will allow him or her to have it. She always let's others borrow her things, though often expects them back.

Blueberry is very sympathetic, she is able to sympathize with others that she meets, though sometimes she can be a bit dense about the subject she always tries her best to help others what they are going through. She likes to spend time getting to know her friends, and what is going on in their lives, to make sure she doesn't forget about anything; Blueberry hates when she forgets something her friends tell her. However Blueberry would never pry into anyone's lives, only what they'd be willing to tell her. Blueberry is very understanding of others; she likes to take time to understanding things. Sometimes she doesn't always get things off the bat, but she still tries her best to understand what she can and learn what she doesn't. Blueberry is very gracious and soft, she's always saying thank you very much, and being thankful of everything she has.

~Dense//Simple//Clueless//Gullible~
Okay, even though she won't admit it, Blueberry can be extremely dense when it comes to certain things, mainly things she doesn't know. She's not to keen on the latest of technology and is very bad at video games and their terms. She's also extremely bad with jokes, most of the time she doesn't clue into the punch line, or just doesn't understand, but she will laugh anyways so she doesn't offend whoever told it. Sometimes she can be a bit clueless over things, but she doesn't mean to be really she doesn't. She sometimes has a hard time learning things and for that she is afraid that she won't be able to help Nixie or Leonardo when they need the help, but that doesn't mean she can't still try her best too.

Sometimes, Blueberry can be a bit simple; she's not very good with Metaphor's and tends to take everything seriously. For example if someone told Blueberry that, "It's like killing two birds with one stone"; she'd respond with, "Why on earth would you want to kill birds? And with a stone at that, that's very brutal don't you think?". In that same sense she's also very gullible, as she believes what she is told and that can often be a bad thing. Someone once told Blueberry that the word orange was written on the ceiling and she spent almost an hour looking for it. Because Blueberry is so nice she doesn't mind that others would play tricks on her like that, she honestly doesn't mind. As long as they don't mean any harm that is, a mean trick would surely upset her.

~Delicate//Timid//Modest//Humble~
Blueberry in truth has a very delicate heart, despite her kind, motherly nature she does have times where she can get either sad or scared. Though she isn't one to be brought down easily either. Sometimes she can’t help but feel shy, usually around many beans. She loves being with others, but despite this, she has a hard time with large crowds, though she doesn’t freak out she does get a little shy. Admittedly she does get timid and nervous around things she is afraid of; she has a few fears, which make her timid, or upset her, like when her friend’s get hurt, or even the sight of blood. She actually faints when she sees it, even if it’s just a little cut, or even a small nosebleed. Though sometimes Blueberry doesn’t like to show her fears to others, as she doesn’t want them to worry about her.

Modest in nature, Blueberry can be very humble and modest. She honestly doesn’t really like rude Jellybeans, or those who would lie. She will be honest about it as well; she likes more gentle and humble Jellybeans. However, she will keep her own kind nature and will still try and make friends with everyone she meets. Her own heart just can’t help but try and let others in. She can’t help but believe everyone has some form of niceness inside of him or her. She can also be a bit naïve because of this, always believing what she is told and believing in the good of others. Blueberry may be timid from time to time, but she’s always got an open and loving heart.

~Heartbroken//Sorrowful//Distressed//Heartsick~
In truth, Blueberry didn’t want the divorce to happen, she’s heartbroken when ever it’s brought up and will even start crying. Blueberry’s been through some tough times, and the connection between herself and Base has just faded. They just didn’t get along anymore, their children got dragged into fights, and even if they were minor fights they still were hurtful. She isn’t sure if she still loves Base the way she used to, eventually it became too much and they broke apart. Which eventually became a divorce. Though she longs to rekindle her connection… even if they end up just being friends, she still doesn’t want to bring her children any more pain. The Divorce is the one of the only things that can make her break into tears; she becomes very distressed over it.

Honestly, sometimes she becomes so sorrowful over it, that it’s really hard to imagine her being so sad; mostly because she is usually so happy and kind. Despite this fact, her delicate heart is still sick and can’t always handle keeping her sorrows bent up, she does tend to cry, though tries to make sure she isn’t with someone when she does. Blueberry hates to make others worry about her. Blueberry has other things that make her sad, but rarely enough to make her go into tears. Few things can really upset her, but when they do, you can tell. Though Blueberry doesn’t like to be sad she will heal often swiftly, but sometimes it can take time for her to heal, and eventually she will be fully healed, even if it hurts a little but every now and then.

~Clumsy//Uncoordinated//Graceless//Stumbling~
In truth, Blueberry can be very clumsy; though she’s always in a good mood about it she does tend to hurt herself sometimes. She often trips and falls because she’s rather uncoordinated and is a little accident-prone. She always has a laugh when something happens though, like she drops something, she’s never down about her clumsy nature. Though she never gets seriously injured, she does get hurt a bit from time to time. Though she can sometimes get light on her feet she can’t help but be a little graceless, unless she’s actually trying to dance she can often end up looking like a fool. Not that she minds, she doesn’t care what others think about her.

Stumbling from time to time, she finds herself stepping over her paws when she gets lost in thought. Which can happen rather often as she can be a bit of a daydreamer. Blueberry, though she won’t show it, really hates to mess up when she’s worked hard on something, she will start over and try again, but often feels it’s never as good as what she did the first the time. She never gives up in the end though.

~Persistent//Stubborn//Willful//Determined~
Blueberry in truth can be a bit persistent when it comes to certain things. Like cooking, she loves to cook and is very stubborn about getting the recipe just right. She can be a bit headstrong and even stubborn when it comes to helping others in any way she can, and sometimes she’s even stubborn enough to spend all night up just trying to get something done. She’s the type of Jellybean dragon who sets a goal, for example if she was saving money for a present she really wanted to get for someone, she would put money aside and wouldn’t even be tempted to spend it. It’s the little things like that that show how willful she can be. Not just how she wants to be. Though she hates to fight she is determined enough to stand up for what she believes in and will verbally argue for it to. Though she wouldn’t ever physically fight for something.

Blueberry likes to please others, though she doesn’t get upset if she doesn’t she still likes to. Even if she doesn’t succeed the first time she will go back and try again after, in that sense she is persistent about fixing her mistake. Even the smallest of them should be fixed or at least corrected. Though Blueberry doesn’t have to get it perfect she likes to make it decent. If she has offended or hurt someone’s feelings, even by accident she will do what she can to cheer them up, stubbornly as well. Though her headstrong manner’s are often minor she still shows them from time to time, but never always.

~Protective//Devoted//Affectionate//Loving~
No one can question Blueberry’s loyalty to her family. Despite the divorce she still loves her children deeply, and still has a heart for Base. Though she isn’t sure it’s love. She’s very protective of her children, even if she knows they are growing up. They will always be her little ones. Leonardo may get along better with his father, but Blueberry still cares for him deeply, she will always love her son and always be proud of the young man he had grown up to be. Leo doesn’t often talk with Blueberry, but deep down she knows he does care about her, he just doesn’t want to lose her and she feels the same way. Blueberry and Nixie have a very strong bond together, and it shows, they love to do things together and the divorce hasn’t changed that. She is a very devoted mother and would do anything for her children, and in truth if Base needed her she would be there for him too.

Blueberry is truly an affectionate and loving Jellybean Dragon, she has a heart for all creatures big or some and can’t even pick favourites out of anything. Her affections reflect upon the actions she takes and the things she says. She has a truly caring heart and can’t help but love everything around her. She loves the earth, the flowers, the animals, even the bugs, though she has a slight phobia of spider’s she would never hurt one on purpose. She would even catch one and set it free outside, without touching it of course. Blueberry loves animals and was thinking about adopting something from the shelter but hasn’t gotten around to it just yet. She loves to look at the glass as half full over half empty; she accepts things that happen because they do. Blueberry is willing to face whatever happens to her with an open heart and a warm smile, though she can be clumsy, timid and even a bit sad sometimes, overall she loves to just be herself, loving and kind.
Last edited by Ravendarus on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiyorin » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:41 am

Name: Blueberry! I would never think of changing her gorgeous name <33
    (Hehe the name of my favorite fruit as well)
    Link to your FC account: Here ♥ I joined on April 15th, 2013 and have gone on there almost everyday to chat with all the users online. My username on there is goody_two_shoes but you can call me goofy xD That's what Avi calls me.

Personality: One look at Blueberry and take a glimpse at her beauty. She is not only beautiful in the outside, but also in the inside. Over the years her personality has grown in depth and changed. She's become a better person, learning from her mistakes in life and pushing forward with her hopes, dreams, and achievements. Blueberry is a great example of 'Never judge a book by it's cover'. In some cases you can see a beautiful girl with great looks. But inside, she may not seem like the person she really is. But Blueberry, why she is amazing both inside and out.

Blueberry has a very positive attitude and always looks at the brighter side of things. Her always wakes up with a smile on her face. People say her cheery mood is sometimes contagious, and that her motto should be 'turn that frown upside down'. Of course, sometimes Blueberry has those days when everything just seems to be going wrong, and tears stream out in frustration. But after a good's night sleep you can see her as good as new the next day. She's kind of like a rainy day. When it rains it represents the time when she's depressed. But after the rain, does she stay like that? No! She's just like the sun, coming right back up in the sky, shining brightly.

Being the proper lady she is, Blueberry has very good manners and always knows when to say "please" and "thank you". She finds it very rude when younger beans -and even adult beans- don't use their manners. She usually gives everyone a chance, but every once in a while she'll correct them. "Keep your chin up", "Don't slouch". Although beans can sometimes get annoyed by her correcting them, they know it's for the best and instead of picking a fight they do as told.

Another thing about Blueberry is that she's very independent. She loves helping other beans out, but when they want to help her she just pushes them away. She always thinks that she can solve a problem by herself, but sometimes that's not true. Everyone once in a while everyone needs help from someone. Whether it be a lot of help, or just a little 'push'. One day, Blueberry will realize that she can't push out her friends that just want to help her and take care of her. She'll soon find out that sometimes, a little push it all that you really need.

Blueberry is really tidy and loves be organized. She always like writing a schedule for all her daily to-do's. Some may find this weird, but Blueberry thinks it's great because then she could always look back on her list if she forgot to do something. Besides, many people make grocery shopping lists, so why not make a list for your everyday life too?

Family is the most important thing to Blueberry. She loves her kids Leonardo and Nixie very much. Through the years she always loves to see them grow in height, age, and personality. Her family means the world to her, and she'll do anything to make them happy. If someone needs help she'll be there for them. Of course, her family doesn't consist of just her and her kids, but her siblings, her cousins (relatives), and she even thinks of her friends as family. They all have a special -and big- place in her heart.

Having a large family, there are lots of memories to be made. That being said, Blueberry loves sharing her family memories with others. And how might she do that? With pictures of course! She loves taking pictures of her and her family at celebrations, parties, and even just everyday things they do together. Why? Because when Blueberry gets older, she wants to put all these photos together, and make a huge 'scrap book' of all her memories. Though her family may get annoyed when she takes all these pictures, but Blueberry always says that "You should only regret the photo that you didn't take."

Just like her name, Blueberry is a very sweet and helpful. She'll go out of her way just to help another bean in need. She always follow the golden rule -treat others the way you want to be treated- and is always polite to everyone. So yes, everyone once in a while she'll come across a very rude bean. But does that mean you be rude also? No! You be a good example for younger beans and be polite. Of course, it may be hard to shut your mouth when all you want to do is show the rude bean "whose boss", but it's for the best and no fights or arguements break out.

Blueberry hates when she makes mistakes. She feels like she her life doesn't have anymore room for problems since her divorce. But of course, everyone makes mistakes, and that's just part of life. She also hates when people correct her. Of course, they're just trying to help, but it makes Blueberry feel stupid and she snaps at them.

Although Blueberry has two kids, she still knows how to have fun. She plans both of her kids parties (when they have one) and they always have a blast with their friends. The highlight of her day is when Blueberry sees a kid smiled at one of the parties she's planned. It makes her happy inside, because she helped put that smile on the little bean's face. If you got paid for putting smiles on people's faces or making others happy, Blueberry would be the richest bean in the world.

When Blueberry was younger, she'd always be the funny person in her family, always makings jokes and making her other family members smile. Blueberry always loves seeing people laugh, so that's why she loves being "jokey". Now that she's an adult she doesn't do it so much anymore, but every now at then she'll pull off a great prank. Her family loves all her pranks, and they always can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Since Blueberry divorced her last mate, she's single, but she isn't looking to date anytime soon. She has two kids that she loves and wants to take care of, and make their lives with their mother the best they can get. Though Blueberry may have good looks and attract the guys, she doesn't feel like having a relationship with anyone right now except a strong bond between her and her family.

Blueberry is now an adult, but she still has a lot to live for. Her worst days are over, and now she can enjoy live day by day, spending quality time with friends and family. Her days will all now start with a big happy smile, and end with one too ♥

Please do not steal any part of my form/use without my permission. Thanks! C:
- Chocolates;
Last edited by hiyorin on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 am, edited 7 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 am

;A; If only I could try out for this
bean ;w; She has always been an
eye catcher for me. I just am not
active enough lately due to the
fact that I only get internet on the
library computers. And that sucks
cause they have the pop-up for the
chat blocked. ;A; So I haven't been
on as much as I would like to be...
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 am

Name: Blueberry
Link to your FC account:
Here ya Go!
I havent been on for a while since my Chrome is Making it difficult to get on there,
But i Will Surley Go on My Other Laptop to be able to Get in the FC! Mark my works!
Personality:
Laughter and Loyalty are a Trait that stand out.
But let us Go in Deeper and then get back to these Two.

Blueberry Is a Cheerful Bean. And is Rarely Stubborn.
She Loves to Talk and Play games with her Childern and Friends.
But dare i say she has hardly any friends?
Yes,Blueberry Only has 3 Friends at the momment. Two counting her Kids,And one Friend. Gingernut
who is just like her.
She goes with anything they say since she has No worrys and is care free.
I guess you could say she is a mix of Pinkiepie and Applejack. If you know what i mean!
Blueberry,or blue, Is very positive. Giddy and Acts like a Kid. Though when it comes to her childern
She is a loving but also Strict mother.
Strict,is only when she gets upset or gets treated like a Door mat.
This Happened with her mate. She had to Raise the childern on her own And She felt rather alone with him around
then when she asked to help. The best turned for the worst.
She Cracked and Yelled at him. After that she Hasnt been the same. She is more aware of how beans treat her and how to defend herself.

Now, she feels rather horriable after yelling a him. She felt like a monster so now
She spends her Making Charms and Necklaces to calm her down and Try not to Snap at many other jbds,only when its needed.
She is also Shy since she stays in and Makes charms. Somewhat Anti-social At times but when ginger and her kids tell
her to go out and Make friends. Gingernut,Of course Goes with her since she cant seem to Talk to anyone without
running off.

Now a bit deeper.
In history.
When Blue was Little,She Wasnt really fond of staying in place. She often ran off and got lost.
She Would have very bad Grades when she went to school. After that her parents took her out and tought her.
Homeschooled. But when it was vacations she one day ran off with a group of beans that let her in their group.
At the end of the day saw the sun setting so she said goodbye and left.
But Blueberry never found a way home. She lost contact with her parents over the years and has forgotten about it.
She has small panic attacks now and then and A hint of deppression at times When memorys rush when she sees something familiar.
After the years,when she met her mate. Blueberry fell deep in love with him. Head over paws! She forgot about Her surroundings and spent much time with him. She would forgive Him when he did things that a girl wouldnt like. Flirt with others and Ignore her at times. After that he asked her to be his mate. Of course she said Yes. After the years she had 2 Kids. She loved them and wanted to give them everything she never had when she was little. She nursed them at never let them out of her sight. She Home schooled them like she was and Tought them much about surviving on their own.
After the years Blue Got more grumpy. As you know When kids Are in their teens. They go threw a phase like she did. But Now they go out and do Bad thinks like stealing,Smoking ect.
So she went into Super mother mode. She never let her kids out of her sight. She Got more strict and Vowed to never let them out of her sight.She Punished them to Knit scarfs In the winter, And Make them clean their room.
Now after the years She Wanted help to raise her kids. She Grew tired of Telling them what to do. She Had to take stress and pressure pills to calm herself down. one day she asked her Husband if she Could watch over them while she was away out with ginger for the first time in years. When he rejected her offer,She snapped. The pills Only worked for a bit and she forgot to take them. She yelled at him and Cried While she argued. She Lost her lover and Dosnt See him much,until its his weak To have the kids at his House.
Now you may be think,but Lunar what about the 2 traits That you sai we would come back to!
Im getting to it.

W.I.P
Last edited by .Lunarsky. on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - poppeh » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:18 am

Link to your FC account: boop

Personality: Blueberry has been around since she was just a teen and a lot has happened to her since then. She became a mate, a mother. Even though she has divorced her mate now doesn't mean she's all mopey and sad. Blueberry still has two beautiful children and lots of friends. Since she has been around for a long time, most of the JBDs know her. Blueberry is very friendly and always willing to help one in need. She likes to be polite and kind. She would be quite dissapointed if anyone thought of her as rude or mean. Blueberry doesn't aim to be that kind of bean if that's your first impression of her.

At times Blueberry can be modest, reserved and moody. Mainly if she's not feeling well or is depressed. She can usually be open and willing to tell about her feelings. But Blueberry can have crazy mood swings and not want to be around anyone. She can also feel this way if she's stressed. I mean it can be hard to be a single mom of two. Blueberry also can get uncomfortable if male beans try to flirt with her.

Blueberry has tried to get more active in Leo and Nixie's lives. She plays with them and spends time with them. Of course shes a good mom but she just hasn't been as involved as she would want to be. Blueberry would really love to have more quality time with them. But they're usually off playing with their friends, which is fine. She wants them to be social. Also since Blueberry became a mom she got all happy and was just thinking they're perfect and all that stuff. She also got a bit carefree but as the years went on
Last edited by - poppeh on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:17 am, edited 10 times in total.

- poppeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whippet. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 am

Am having to drop out as I have found another bean, that I connect with more
Last edited by Whippet. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AaYvLaA » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 am

Link to your FC account: Heres my account

Personality: Blueberry is nice and super helpful. If you need someone to talk to or to hang out with she is always there! She loves her two children Leonardo and Nixie and try's to spend lots of time with them. Her favorite thing to do is go berry picking, and when she isn't doing that you can find her in the kitchen baking some delicious berry muffins. She is often a little reserved but once you get to know her she is very talkative but never annoying. She always knows what to do and how to help but shes never bossy about it. In all she is very nice and fun to get to know and talk to :)
Last edited by AaYvLaA on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vive la nuit~
Long live the night

♥ Neelix + AaYvLaA = sisters forever ♥

AaYvLaA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Reserved, my dream bean is going up for adoption and I am not missing this chance!
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:29 am

Link to your FC account: here ^^

Personality: Though Blueberry is Bi-Polar and has frequent mood swings she is usually;

Swert-hearted, Blueberry would never have a bad thing to say about anybean, and if she didn't like them she would still try to get along with them and help them out. She often is called a mum to others because she does everything she can for them. Happy, unless she has a mood swing she has always a smile on her face, or is laughing. Protective her two younger ones are her most prized possessions, you could say, she wants them to grow up and be a responsible bean how won't get caught up in trouble. She likes to know they are safe and know where they are.
Last edited by solo. on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me